Active Players:
1. Snipe
2. Denote
3. Makhno
4. Tvellalott
5. Logic_on_rails

It takes 3 votes to lynch

Graves by the side of the Road:

1. Timbeech - Ichabod Craine - You are Ichabod Crane - you are fat, lazy, a moocher, and really have no redeeming qualities. You are extremely supersticious and are afraid of everything. If you are targeted by anyone of any role at night, you will run away and never return (you will die) You win with the town

Found in a grave dug by the side of the road. A solitary Z was scratched upon the stone marking the grave.

2. socialpinko - Zorro - You are Zorro, a hot blooded spanish the Youth living in california who has sworn to protect the weak. You escape authorities and work outside the law in a cape and mask. Z is your trademark. Every night you may kill another player. You win with the town.
Found split in two by a large sharp device.

3. OreEle - Paul Bunyan - You are Paul Bunyan. Supposedly a giant Lumberjack with an oddly colored animal. Although your huge, all you can really do is chop wood. You win with the mafia

4. Bluesteel - Joe Magarac - Patron saint of steelworkers, you are physically made of steel You appear out of nowhere to help steelworkers in a time of need. You are a doctor and can protect one of your mates during the night phase.

5. Nerdykiller - Davy Crocket - "Be sure you're right, then go ahead" You ran for congress, and lost because you didn't want to steal the indian's land. You went down to the alamo and died an American hero. During your lifetime you told the world of your many exploits which include: he climbed Niagara Falls on an alligator's back, drank the entire Gulf of Mexico, twisted the tail off a comet, and outsmarted a businessman. You also claim to have killed 105 bears in a year. You started with slight embellishments to your character and over time, your tall tales got taller and taller and taller.

Because of this your role will become more powerful every day phase.

You start off as a vanilla
NP1 - Vanilla
NP2 - Politician
NP3 - Tracker
NP4 - Doctor
NP5 - Hunter
NP6 - Reviver

6. m93samman - Daniel Boone - Hunter- If someone kills you, you will be able to pick someone else to kill.

7. headphonegut - Henry Hudson and his Crew - So you make people sleep for a couple years, a little shut eye never hurt anyone. You are the sleeper. You get to target someone each day phase to make them sleep. This person will be able to have two night actions as they will go to sleep and enter the night phase during the day phase. They will be able to use their night action during the day phase and also will get to use it during the night phase. So if you make a cop go to sleep and thus be in the NP for two periods. Therefore they will get to investigate someone during the Day Phase and get another investigation during the night phase. They may still talk in the day phase.

8. AndromedaZ - Jonny Appleseed - Back in the early days of the United States, Johnny set off from somewhere back east with a sack of apple seeds slung over his shoulder and an iron cook-pot for a hat. He could talk to animals and was friends with everyone, settlers and Indians alike. He scattered apple seeds everywhere he went, leaving a tasty trail in his wake. Who the heck doesn't love a guy who goes around planting apple trees, talking to animals, and befriending everyone. You are a popular townie and require one more vote to lynch. Also you carry around magical healing herbs which allow you to heal someone each night phase. You win with the town

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"One consequence of his approach was that he was constantly on the move and had no fixed residence for his entire adult life. In the 1820s he did spend some time with his half-sister and her family, which is about as close as he ever came to settling down.

In addition to the apples, he brought the seeds of medicinal plants. He was generous to people in need, and always ready to lend a hand with chores. He soon became a familiar figure in the region, and a welcomed one.

He went barefoot in any weather, even snow and ice. He would entertain boys by pressing hot coals or needles into the soles of his feet, which had grown tough and leathery. He thawed ice using his bare feet.

He was friendly with the Indians, bringing them medicinal plants. In turn, they treated him kindly and helped him on his way. He blamed much frontier violence on mistreatment of the Indians by white settlers.

During the War of 1812, the Indians were allied with the British, partly to avenge themselves for atrocities that the settlers committed against them. Johnny Appleseed raced 30 miles through the forest from Mansfield to Mount Vernon, Ohio, to warn of impending Indian massacres and to obtain reinforcements, saving the lives of many settlers. The earliest account says he went on horseback, which Price says is likely, but running "barefooted and bareheaded" is the more favored tale."

Sources:

SOURCES:

Johnny Appleseed: A Voice in the Wilderness, edited by William E. Jones (2000). A collection of contemporary accounts

Michael Pollan, The Botany of Desire (2001). Subtitled "A Plant's-Eye View of the World," this marvelous book focuses on the apple, the tulip, the potato, and marijuana.

Robert Price, Johnny Appleseed: Man and Myth (1967).
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 8:35:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 8:23:08 PM, Denote wrote:
And tv, if you're mafia, I congratulate you.

Same to you Denote. I'm going to look pretty stupid if you turn out to be Godfather... Weren't you offered to sacrifice yourself for the doctor last night?

Isn't that your power?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 8:40:20 PM
At 5/1/2011 8:35:34 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Same to you Denote. I'm going to look pretty stupid if you turn out to be Godfather... Weren't you offered to sacrifice yourself for the doctor last night?

Isn't that your power?

Yeah denote what happened?
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 8:41:08 PM
At 5/1/2011 8:19:51 PM, Denote wrote:
1. Snipe
2. Denote-Confirmed
3. Makhno
4. Tvellalott-Confirmed
5. Logic_on_rails-Confirmed

And how is logic confirmed?
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 8:42:40 PM
At 5/1/2011 8:41:08 PM, Snipe wrote:
1. Snipe
2. Denote-Confirmed
3. Makhno
4. Tvellalott-Confirmed

He was investigated innocent yesterday.

VOTE Makhno
askbob has just confirmed him as guilty.

Nice short DP. Hopefully we only have one mafia left.

Muh threads
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 8:47:26 PM
At 5/1/2011 8:42:40 PM, tvellalott wrote:
1. Snipe
2. Denote-Confirmed
3. Makhno
4. Tvellalott-Confirmed

VOTE Makhno

Has he claimed yet? I would like to hear from him first. Man TV what if you're mafia? Taking out bluesteel was the perfect play if you are haha
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 8:48:34 PM
At 5/1/2011 8:47:26 PM, Snipe wrote:
1. Snipe
2. Denote-Confirmed
3. Makhno
4. Tvellalott-Confirmed

VOTE Makhno

Has he claimed yet? I would like to hear from him first. Man TV what if you're mafia? Taking out bluesteel was the perfect play if you are haha

*facepalm*
Are you fvcking serious?

Muh threads
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 8:50:41 PM
At 5/1/2011 8:48:34 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 5/1/2011 8:47:26 PM, Snipe wrote:
1. Snipe
2. Denote-Confirmed
3. Makhno
4. Tvellalott-Confirmed

VOTE Makhno

*facepalm*
Are you fvcking serious?

I'm kidding. I would seriously like to hear his claim though.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 8:51:59 PM
At 5/1/2011 8:50:41 PM, Snipe wrote:

Fair enough I suppose. Have you claimed?

Muh threads
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 8:53:28 PM
At 5/1/2011 8:51:59 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 5/1/2011 8:50:41 PM, Snipe wrote:

Fair enough I suppose. Have you claimed?

Nope. I can if you would like me to, considering I'm the only not confirmed. But given we have a guilty it would be beneficial for me to wait one more day. Actually... Do we know logics role? I have a question for logic.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 8:54:10 PM
At 5/1/2011 8:35:34 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Isn't that your power?

I was waiting for that question. Here was my thinking.

1. If I did take a bullet from him, you wouldn't know he had been targeted that night, and he wouldn't have been confirmed town. Instead of the obvious two mafia we have here, we would have had three. I'm sure you see the problem.

2. We don't need a doctor to win at this point since, by doing that, we're able to use the process of elimination with 99% confidence.
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:06:16 PM
Ok. This is just a hypothetical situation I would like 2 of you to think about. We started the game with 13 players. That means using the 1/3 rule we will have two mafia. We, at this point, have only killed two mafia. So there are probably two left. Now, if we listen to TV, this will take some trust in me because I know I'm town. Everyone is confirmed execpt Makhno who he found guilty. I find this sort of hard to believe because it would mean there is only one mafia left. Also, TV why did you investigate Mak over me? I mentioned two day phases ago that I could confirm when people visit me, this makes me paranoid that you only investigated Makhno because you knew that.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:08:08 PM
At 5/1/2011 9:06:16 PM, Snipe wrote:
Ok. This is just a hypothetical situation I would like 2 of you to think about. We started the game with 13 players. That means using the 1/3 rule we will have two mafia. We, at this point, have only killed two mafia. So there are probably two left. Now, if we listen to TV, this will take some trust in me because I know I'm town. Everyone is confirmed execpt Makhno who he found guilty. I find this sort of hard to believe because it would mean there is only one mafia left. Also, TV why did you investigate Mak over me? I mentioned two day phases ago that I could confirm when people visit me, this makes me paranoid that you only investigated Makhno because you knew that.

How so?
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:10:39 PM
At 5/1/2011 9:08:08 PM, Denote wrote:

How so?

As I said earlier using the 1/3 standard rule there should be 4 mafia. We have killed 2 therefore 2 left. This is difficult to believe because as of now TV, Denote, Logic and well... I know I'm town. Therefore the only mafia possibley left would be makhno.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:11:51 PM
At 5/1/2011 9:10:39 PM, Snipe wrote:

How so?

As I said earlier using the 1/3 standard rule there should be 4 mafia. We have killed 2 therefore 2 left. This is difficult to believe because as of now TV, Denote, Logic and well... I know I'm town. Therefore the only mafia possibley left would be makhno.

"I know I'm town" does not make you "confirmed" in the grand scheme of things, therefore that's hardly a convincing reason.
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:12:48 PM
At 5/1/2011 9:11:51 PM, Denote wrote:
At 5/1/2011 9:10:39 PM, Snipe wrote:

How so?

"I know I'm town" does not make you "confirmed" in the grand scheme of things, therefore that's hardly a convincing reason.

I realize that it is only a convincing argument to myself, which depresses me.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:17:23 PM
At 5/1/2011 9:11:22 PM, Snipe wrote:
TV - Who did you investigate each day phase? I know your online so answer quickly please.

socialpinko
Denote
bluesteel
logic_on_rails
Makhno

Muh threads
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:20:47 PM
Snipe, you seem awful certain there are 2 mafia left... The 1/3 thing isn't a rule at all, it's just an average. Depending on the roles of town and mafia, it could be 1/4.

Muh threads
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:21:44 PM
At 5/1/2011 9:20:47 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Snipe, you seem awful certain there are 2 mafia left... The 1/3 thing isn't a rule at all, it's just an average. Depending on the roles of town and mafia, it could be 1/4.

I agree. It could just as easily be 1/3 given that the town does not seem too overpowered, I am just trying to be careful.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:23:09 PM
I want to vote Makhno, but the Godfather thing was just brought up. I totally wasn't thinking of that until now.

Before I vote Makhno,is there any good reason not to? I was pretty sure m93 was mafia yesterday.
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:25:04 PM
At 5/1/2011 9:23:09 PM, Denote wrote:
I want to vote Makhno, but the Godfather thing was just brought up. I totally wasn't thinking of that until now.

Before I vote Makhno,is there any good reason not to? I was pretty sure m93 was mafia yesterday.

Yes there is. Wait to hear his character and role claim. I'm 99% sure you are town, I'm more suspicious of TV than you. You should re-read through the past day phases, that's what I'm doing now just to see if I can find anything.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:25:13 PM
At 5/1/2011 9:23:09 PM, Denote wrote:

Makhno isn't the godfather; the Godfather comes up innocent upon investigation.

Muh threads
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:26:09 PM

One of the mafia roles does nothing. I don't think they'd have only 2 competent roles...
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:29:17 PM
At 5/1/2011 9:26:09 PM, Denote wrote:

One of the mafia roles does nothing. I don't think they'd have only 2 competent roles...

Exacly. A weak mafia makes me think its 4. There is definitly a roleblocker left.