Total Posts:502|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Marvel (Avengers) Mafia DP 2

Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 12:47:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Rules and Other Info:
http://www.debate.org...

Player List:
01.) M.Torres
02.) timbeech
04.) innomen
05.) badger
06.) bluesteel
07.) m93samman
08.) Nerdykiller
09.) mongeese
10.) rogue
11.) headphonegut
12.) mattrodstrom
13.) feverish
14.) Marauder
15.) The Mighty Koopin
16.) Logic_on_rails
17.) Thaddus
18.) OreEle
19.) Johnicle
20.) socialpinko
21.) xxdarkxx
22.) tvellalott

Deceased Players:
nonentity - You are Tony Stark (aka Iron Man) the Inventor. Your powers as a superhero come from your many, many different suits. During each night phase you may choose one suit to use, after you do I will tell you what that suit does and you will then choose who you are using the suit on. Your suits to choose from are: Stealth Armor Mark I; Stealth Armor Mark II; Experimental Safe Arm; and Crossing Armor. Each suit can only be used once. You are a townie and win when all non-town players are dead. Used Experimental Safe Armor.

Extra Info:
- Only one inactivity no lynch will go through.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 12:53:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I was role blocked.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:09:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 1:02:20 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Bad loss...

anyone have any information to go on?

I do but I am afraid it will reveal 2 more characters in the town. I can say that there is a member of town who is a God/Goddess and did their night action to a mafia player. So if that applies to you then the person you did an action and we have found a mafia player.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:13:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
you might as well claim your role tim.. but just your role.. and is it that you know who just the god is or what? who're the two townies?
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:14:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 1:13:25 PM, badger wrote:
you might as well claim your role tim.. but just your role.. and is it that you know who just the god is or what? who're the two townies?

well i'm not actually asking who the two townies are.. just how is it you figure you've two confirmed townies? ..and a mafioso?
signature
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:16:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
tim, you prob shouldn't claim, since the God/Goddess needs to claim anyway, it sounds, to tell us who the mafioso is

The mafia really used DP1 info to their advantage. And it was really dumb of nonentity to claim having been in a movie. Although her power seems pretty useless; it seems like her armor would have protected her.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:18:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 1:13:25 PM, badger wrote:
you might as well claim your role tim.. but just your role.. and is it that you know who just the god is or what? who're the two townies?

Lol "Just your role". Keep your character a secret though ;)
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:20:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
you wouldn't think this god would be able to kill himself, bluesteel? i'm figuring if we trust tim after he's claimed we could have him steer the pressure wagon away from the god?

..though it'd definitely be best to wait until everyone has been on before tim claims. in case the god can't kill.
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:23:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 1:18:25 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 5/3/2011 1:13:25 PM, badger wrote:
you might as well claim your role tim.. but just your role.. and is it that you know who just the god is or what? who're the two townies?

Lol "Just your role". Keep your character a secret though ;)

yeah i suppose the marvel universe is pretty grand? ..it's a case of trying not to give the mafia more than necessary? though i suppose a believable character might be better again?

i want the role though. 2 confirmed townies and a mafioso. that'd quite the claim...
signature
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:25:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It makes sense as a role in a large game. I don't know why he'd claim it out of the blue.

I doubt the God/Goddess can also kill people, if it's an investigative role. Maybe that character has multiple powers in the comics, but this is a mafia game.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:25:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am not going to claim yet. Not in the town's interest. I actually don't know what the role is called but I get clues every night from other people's actions. I only get it for the first 3 NP's and then I basically become a vanilla. The clues are vague but I am certain there is a God role that had a night action against a mafia role.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:26:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 1:02:20 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Bad loss...

anyone have any information to go on?

VTL DarkO
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:27:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
i figure vote bluesteel for wanting the god to reveal himself and being so quick with the nonentity shouldn't have claimed to have been in a movie remark.. as in if he were in the mafia he'd have killed her for it? ..so he's possibly in the mafia? ..i personally hadn't realised she was even in this game :)
signature
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:27:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 1:26:44 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/3/2011 1:02:20 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Bad loss...

anyone have any information to go on?

VTL DarkO

And why?
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:27:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
let's get a random claim and then pressure timO
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:27:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 1:27:07 PM, badger wrote:
i figure vote bluesteel for wanting the god to reveal himself and being so quick with the nonentity shouldn't have claimed to have been in a movie remark.. as in if he were in the mafia he'd have killed her for it? ..so he's possibly in the mafia? ..i personally hadn't realised she was even in this game :)
signature
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:28:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 1:27:07 PM, badger wrote:
i figure vote bluesteel for wanting the god to reveal himself and being so quick with the nonentity shouldn't have claimed to have been in a movie remark.. as in if he were in the mafia he'd have killed her for it? ..so he's possibly in the mafia? ..i personally hadn't realised she was even in this game :)

The bluesteel rule. Kill bluesteel early in every game. No questions asked. 75% of the time he is mafia. LOL. JK bluesteel!
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:28:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 1:27:12 PM, timbeech wrote:
At 5/3/2011 1:26:44 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/3/2011 1:02:20 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Bad loss...

anyone have any information to go on?

VTL DarkO

And why?

cuz he looks lovely this afternoon
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:28:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 1:25:30 PM, bluesteel wrote:
It makes sense as a role in a large game. I don't know why he'd claim it out of the blue.

I doubt the God/Goddess can also kill people, if it's an investigative role. Maybe that character has multiple powers in the comics, but this is a mafia game.

we're talking about a god/goddess here?
signature
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:30:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote Count:
- xxdarkxx [1/11] (head)
- bluesteel [1/11] (badger)
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:30:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 1:25:30 PM, bluesteel wrote:
It makes sense as a role in a large game. I don't know why he'd claim it out of the blue.

I doubt the God/Goddess can also kill people, if it's an investigative role. Maybe that character has multiple powers in the comics, but this is a mafia game.

I am doing so because the information doesn't really hurt the town. If mafia kills me good for the town because I am worthless beyond vague clues.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:32:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 1:28:37 PM, badger wrote:
At 5/3/2011 1:25:30 PM, bluesteel wrote:
It makes sense as a role in a large game. I don't know why he'd claim it out of the blue.

I doubt the God/Goddess can also kill people, if it's an investigative role. Maybe that character has multiple powers in the comics, but this is a mafia game.

we're talking about a god/goddess here?

I would think if this weren't an avengers game greek
maybe WW? or sentinel?

anyway here are some possible mafia (avenger enemies)
1.Masters of Evil
The masters of evil are possibly the Avengers greatest rivals assembled

2.The Wrecking Crew
The are a desructive bunch

3.Loki
He and Hulk are the reason in the comics the Avengers assembled

4.A.I.M.
Who wouldn't want to see M.O.D.O.K.

5.Red Skull and Hydra(REBORN)
I just couldn't resist, i would love to see Red Skull twice

6.Walkers
Attack of the robots

7.Skrulls and/or Kree
Secret Invasion or Kree/Skrull war on our planet?

8.Ultron
It would probably make no sense to have Ulron as a villain and no Pyms

9.The Mandarin
Yeah he's Iron Man's villain but, think the Avengers facing off against Iron Mans deadliest foe, AWESOME

10.The Frightful Four
Law, Lyra, Trapster, Wizard, kick some asz
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:33:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
if someone figures the can confirm two townies and a mafioso they should try to do so as soon as possible. bluesteel's trying to make you look fishy tim! a vote is in order surely?
signature
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:35:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
the avengers lol

god = thor

just remembered I think
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:36:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 1:33:03 PM, badger wrote:
if someone figures the can confirm two townies and a mafioso they should try to do so as soon as possible. bluesteel's trying to make you look fishy tim! a vote is in order surely?

I don't think bluesteel is doing anything right now. The God/Goddess can come out when they want to.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:36:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 1:35:52 PM, headphonegut wrote:
the avengers lol

god = thor

just remembered I think

that was samman's claim though.. and he claimed role blocked.. so..
signature
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:37:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL tim
We need a suspect to get started and if tim can confirm a mafioso he needs to do so now.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 1:37:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 1:36:56 PM, badger wrote:
At 5/3/2011 1:35:52 PM, headphonegut wrote:
the avengers lol

god = thor

just remembered I think

that was samman's claim though.. and he claimed role blocked.. so..

There could be more than one god in the town, no?