Total Posts:55|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Pokemon Mafia Sign Ups!

mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 10:15:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
seven
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 10:23:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 10:19:19 PM, rogue wrote:
Dude you guys are the same person you can't have two roles.

You have over 1,000 posts on this site, and yet you think we're the same person?
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 10:31:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1.
2.
3.
4. mongeese
5.
6. bluesteel
7. mongoose
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 10:31:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 10:23:33 PM, mongeese wrote:
At 5/3/2011 10:19:19 PM, rogue wrote:
Dude you guys are the same person you can't have two roles.

You have over 1,000 posts on this site, and yet you think we're the same person?

Someone told me you were. I'm tired and posted without thinking sorry :(
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 11:15:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 10:31:39 PM, bluesteel wrote:
1. Marauder
2.
3.
4. mongeese
5.
6. bluesteel
7. mongoose
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 11:18:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 11:15:46 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 5/3/2011 10:31:39 PM, bluesteel wrote:
1. Marauder
2.
3. Andromeda_Z
4. mongeese
5.
6. bluesteel
7. mongoose
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 12:54:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2011 11:15:46 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 5/3/2011 10:31:39 PM, bluesteel wrote:
1. Marauder
2.
3.
4. mongeese
5.
6. bluesteel
7. mongoose
8.Nerdy KILLER :))))))))))
9.
10.
11.
12.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 1:07:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
eleven
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 1:09:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I want twelve!
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 1:27:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Marauder
2.
3. Andromeda_Z
4. mongeese
5. the love machine
6. bluesteel
7. mongoose
8.Nerdy KILLER :))))))))))
9.
10.
11.m93samman
12. M.Torres
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 12:09:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 1:27:34 AM, FREEDO wrote:
1. Marauder
2.
3. Andromeda_Z
4. mongeese
5. the love machine
6. bluesteel
7. mongoose
8.Nerdy KILLER :))))))))))
9.
10.headphonegut
11.m93samman
12. M.Torres
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 12:13:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 12:09:04 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/4/2011 1:27:34 AM, FREEDO wrote:
1. Marauder
2. OreEle
3. Andromeda_Z
4. mongeese
5. the love machine
6. bluesteel
7. mongoose
8.Nerdy KILLER :))))))))))
9.
10.headphonegut
11.m93samman
12. M.Torres

only 1 more.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 12:41:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 12:13:55 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/4/2011 12:09:04 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/4/2011 1:27:34 AM, FREEDO wrote:
1. Marauder
2. OreEle
3. Andromeda_Z
4. mongeese
5. the love machine
6. bluesteel
7. mongoose
8.Nerdy KILLER :))))))))))
9. socialpinko
10.headphonegut
11.m93samman
12. M.Torres

only 1 more.

Done.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 5:17:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
woo hoo, we have the list filled, plus a replacement.

I imagine that we'll be starting sometime soon?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2011 4:29:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Marauder
2. OreEle
3. Andromeda_Z
4. mongeese
5. the love machine
6. lovelife
7. mongoose
8.Nerdy KILLER :))))))))))
9. socialpinko
10.headphonegut
11.m93samman
12. M.Torres

I need a break from mafia/DDO. lovelife can take my place
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2011 4:59:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok actually im adding one more player so we either need bluesteel to keep in the game or another player. Also, when can I send out role pms and start the game?
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2011 5:00:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Marauder
2. OreEle
3. Andromeda_Z
4. mongeese
5. the love machine
6. lovelife
7. mongoose
8.Nerdy KILLER :))))))))))
9. socialpinko
10.headphonegut
11.m93samman
12. M.Torres
13.

I don't want to play, so wait for one more player.

Start as soon as you get a 13th.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2011 5:01:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
actually, considering how low activity levels are right now, wait until my game is nearing the end of DP3.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2011 5:05:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Marauder
2. OreEle
3. Andromeda_Z
4. mongeese
5. the love machine
6. lovelife
7. mongoose
8.Nerdy KILLER :))))))))))
9. socialpinko
10.headphonegut
11.m93samman
12. M.Torres
13. badger
signature
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2011 5:16:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/5/2011 5:01:40 PM, bluesteel wrote:
actually, considering how low activity levels are right now, wait until my game is nearing the end of DP3.

That may actually be a good idea. Also, weekends are traditionally low activity, so if you start on Friday, you may be shooting yourself in the foot.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2011 9:46:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yeah I'm really busy this weekend so this game will begin on sunday or monday night. I will send out role pms before that. Also, I am still looking for replacements.