Total Posts:183|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Naruto Mafia DP2

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 12:08:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
It is a sad day in Konoha...

Active players
1. M.Torres
2. bradshaw
3. tvellalott
4.headphonegut
5. Andromeda_Z
6. socialpinko
7. OreEle
8.Nerdykiller
9. m93samman
10. Logic_on_rails
11. Korashk
12. Snipe
13. innomen

Graveyard

rogue - You are Jiraiya, the Perverted Sage. If you successfully target Naruto during the NP, you teach him Rasengan, giving him vigilante powers. Without this skill, he does not have a technique damaging enough to actually kill someone. Select a player each night phase to target. You win with the town.

It takes 7 votes to lynch.

DP ends Friday @ 1pm CST.

Lynch-0-tron

logic_on_rails - 1/7 - (logic_on_rails)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 12:45:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
hmm...
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 12:55:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
tv has informed me that he will be gone approx 24 more hours; he has a pass on inactivity for this time period
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 1:14:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Damn. At least we got info on Naruto. Which is stupid though. :/

VTL bradshaw93

There is no basis to this at all, other than the Danielle policy.

That, and I have no access to the Gaia RNG. lol
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 1:19:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 1:14:31 AM, M.Torres wrote:
Damn. At least we got info on Naruto. Which is stupid though. :/

VTL bradshaw93

There is no basis to this at all, other than the Danielle policy.

That, and I have no access to the Gaia RNG. lol

What is the Danielle policy?
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 1:25:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 1:19:18 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 5/4/2011 1:14:31 AM, M.Torres wrote:
Damn. At least we got info on Naruto. Which is stupid though. :/

VTL bradshaw93

There is no basis to this at all, other than the Danielle policy.

That, and I have no access to the Gaia RNG. lol

What is the Danielle policy?

Pressure newbs.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 1:27:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 1:25:47 AM, M.Torres wrote:
At 5/4/2011 1:19:18 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 5/4/2011 1:14:31 AM, M.Torres wrote:
Damn. At least we got info on Naruto. Which is stupid though. :/

VTL bradshaw93

There is no basis to this at all, other than the Danielle policy.

That, and I have no access to the Gaia RNG. lol

What is the Danielle policy?

Pressure newbs.

Oh, okay. VTL Bradshaw, because one vote is hardly any pressure.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 1:27:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 1:19:18 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 5/4/2011 1:14:31 AM, M.Torres wrote:
Damn. At least we got info on Naruto. Which is stupid though. :/

VTL bradshaw93

There is no basis to this at all, other than the Danielle policy.

That, and I have no access to the Gaia RNG. lol

What is the Danielle policy?

Target newbs and idiots first.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 1:32:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL brad

Also, for those of you saying "I don't have access to gaia" "I don't have a gaia account" etc.

Yes you do and make one. No offense, but it's not hard.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 1:34:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lynch-0-tron

logic_on_rails - 1/7 - (logic_on_rails)
bradshaw - 3/7 - (M.Torres, Andromeda_Z, korashk)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 1:35:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 1:34:02 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Lynch-0-tron

logic_on_rails - 1/7 - (logic_on_rails)
bradshaw - 3/7 - (M.Torres, Andromeda_Z, korashk)

How did logic vote for himself? He didn't even post yet.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 1:37:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 1:35:47 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 5/4/2011 1:34:02 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Lynch-0-tron

logic_on_rails - 1/7 - (logic_on_rails)
bradshaw - 3/7 - (M.Torres, Andromeda_Z, korashk)

How did logic vote for himself? He didn't even post yet.

Politician stole his vote.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 1:42:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 1:37:12 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 5/4/2011 1:35:47 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 5/4/2011 1:34:02 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Lynch-0-tron

logic_on_rails - 1/7 - (logic_on_rails)
bradshaw - 3/7 - (M.Torres, Andromeda_Z, korashk)

How did logic vote for himself? He didn't even post yet.

Politician stole his vote.

Oh, I forgot about that role. I think it's time for me to get some sleep.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 1:48:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Don't know if it's a town or Mafia politician that's pressuring me. Also, I couldn't do anything last night (alluded to this end of DP1) . My powers start tonight (should give it away what it is) , and I can do big things.

I should mention that since I'm a townie, I think this game is centred around characters before Shippuden. Ie. Jiraiya teaching Naruto rasengan. Also, we know that Naruto is in this game from Jiraiya's role.

I suggest voting for some beginners to reveal (why didn't we do this vs. RNG?) . Of course, I can't vote.

Finally, I'll reveal my full role if people wish me to. Also, I don't see why Naruto can't reveal himself (he's confirmed) , so reveal yourself.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 1:57:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 1:48:49 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
I should mention that since I'm a townie, I think this game is centred around characters before Shippuden. Ie. Jiraiya teaching Naruto rasengan. Also, we know that Naruto is in this game from Jiraiya's role.

Being set before Shippuden doesn't make you a townie. It makes you being a townie more likely.

I suggest voting for some beginners to reveal (why didn't we do this vs. RNG?) . Of course, I can't vote.

Convenient

Also, I don't see why Naruto can't reveal himself (he's confirmed) , so reveal yourself.

Don't do this whoever is Naruto. Seriously. Mafia like killing off confirmed players.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 1:59:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I forgot one thing. Recently, there's been a lot of daytime roles in Mafia games (or at least ones I've seen) . My role basically implies that there are NO daytime roles. I think my role should be obvious, but I'll still claim if people wish.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 2:04:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 1:57:28 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 5/4/2011 1:48:49 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
I should mention that since I'm a townie, I think this game is centred around characters before Shippuden. Ie. Jiraiya teaching Naruto rasengan. Also, we know that Naruto is in this game from Jiraiya's role.

Being set before Shippuden doesn't make you a townie. It makes you being a townie more likely.

I suggest voting for some beginners to reveal (why didn't we do this vs. RNG?) . Of course, I can't vote.

Convenient

Convenient? I don't think so.

Also, I don't see why Naruto can't reveal himself (he's confirmed) , so reveal yourself.

Don't do this whoever is Naruto. Seriously. Mafia like killing off confirmed players.

This is seriously stupid logic. The person who is Naruto will never be confirmed if they never reveal their role. Plus, I have my reasons as to why I want Naruto to be known to me.

Did anyone investigate me last night? Probably. Should they come forward? No. No cop investigations mean that I wasn't investigated guilty - that's got to be in my favour at least.

Korashk, do you think I'm town?
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 2:13:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 2:04:36 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
This is seriously stupid logic. The person who is Naruto will never be confirmed if they never reveal their role. Plus, I have my reasons as to why I want Naruto to be known to me.

I didn't say never come forward. They just don't come forward now. it would serve no purpose other than to get themselves killed by the mafia.

Did anyone investigate me last night? Probably. Should they come forward? No. No cop investigations mean that I wasn't investigated guilty - that's got to be in my favour at least.

We'll know if the cop investigated you once they hit someone that's guilty and come forward with their investigations. It's the middle of the night for most people right now.

Korashk, do you think I'm town?

Not particularly at the moment.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 3:28:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Change of plan somewhat. If Naruto already has vig powers (assuming he was targeted and such) , DON'T reveal of course. Also, don't lynch me while I'm asleep town. You'll regret it a lot if you do.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 9:51:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 1:48:49 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Don't know if it's a town or Mafia politician that's pressuring me. Also, I couldn't do anything last night (alluded to this end of DP1) . My powers start tonight (should give it away what it is) , and I can do big things.

Does anyone else have a power that starts NP2?

Finally, I'll reveal my full role if people wish me to.

That shouldn't be needed, just character reveal.

Also, I don't see why Naruto can't reveal himself (he's confirmed) , so reveal yourself.

Is there a chance that he has another teacher? That might be able to teach him a different move? If not, then he might as well, since he is nothing more than a vanilla, and mafia are not going to try to fake claim Naruto.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 10:26:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 9:51:33 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/4/2011 1:48:49 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Don't know if it's a town or Mafia politician that's pressuring me. Also, I couldn't do anything last night (alluded to this end of DP1) . My powers start tonight (should give it away what it is) , and I can do big things.

Does anyone else have a power that starts NP2?

Finally, I'll reveal my full role if people wish me to.

That shouldn't be needed, just character reveal.

Also, I don't see why Naruto can't reveal himself (he's confirmed) , so reveal yourself.

Is there a chance that he has another teacher? That might be able to teach him a different move? If not, then he might as well, since he is nothing more than a vanilla, and mafia are not going to try to fake claim Naruto.

I just got my role in the last NP, although Bluesteel said he would deny this little bit of information. Probably because it would obviously confirm me as town, as he would never forget to send out a mafia's role, but a lowly townie - maybe.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 10:31:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 10:26:28 AM, innomen wrote:
At 5/4/2011 9:51:33 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/4/2011 1:48:49 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Don't know if it's a town or Mafia politician that's pressuring me. Also, I couldn't do anything last night (alluded to this end of DP1) . My powers start tonight (should give it away what it is) , and I can do big things.

Does anyone else have a power that starts NP2?

Finally, I'll reveal my full role if people wish me to.

That shouldn't be needed, just character reveal.

Also, I don't see why Naruto can't reveal himself (he's confirmed) , so reveal yourself.

Is there a chance that he has another teacher? That might be able to teach him a different move? If not, then he might as well, since he is nothing more than a vanilla, and mafia are not going to try to fake claim Naruto.

I just got my role in the last NP, although Bluesteel said he would deny this little bit of information. Probably because it would obviously confirm me as town, as he would never forget to send out a mafia's role, but a lowly townie - maybe.

How could you have not recieved your role until now? When the game started did you not send him a PM saying "hey? I haven't got a role yet."
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 10:34:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 10:31:33 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/4/2011 10:26:28 AM, innomen wrote:
At 5/4/2011 9:51:33 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/4/2011 1:48:49 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Don't know if it's a town or Mafia politician that's pressuring me. Also, I couldn't do anything last night (alluded to this end of DP1) . My powers start tonight (should give it away what it is) , and I can do big things.

Does anyone else have a power that starts NP2?

Finally, I'll reveal my full role if people wish me to.

That shouldn't be needed, just character reveal.

Also, I don't see why Naruto can't reveal himself (he's confirmed) , so reveal yourself.

Is there a chance that he has another teacher? That might be able to teach him a different move? If not, then he might as well, since he is nothing more than a vanilla, and mafia are not going to try to fake claim Naruto.

I just got my role in the last NP, although Bluesteel said he would deny this little bit of information. Probably because it would obviously confirm me as town, as he would never forget to send out a mafia's role, but a lowly townie - maybe.

How could you have not recieved your role until now? When the game started did you not send him a PM saying "hey? I haven't got a role yet."

nevermind, I suppose it is possible. DP1 went pretty quickly and you didn't post at all DP1. And not having received a role might be a reason that you weren't replaced.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 10:35:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 10:33:29 AM, bradshaw93 wrote:
VTL headphone
I followed him and he was the one who visited logic. BTW I'm Kiba.

Headphone, character claim and role claim (though we already know your role).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 10:36:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL headphone for role claim
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 10:37:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 10:35:16 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/4/2011 10:33:29 AM, bradshaw93 wrote:
VTL headphone
I followed him and he was the one who visited logic. BTW I'm Kiba.

Headphone, character claim and role claim (though we already know your role).

sorry, should toss on

VTL Headphone
for pressure.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 11:07:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 10:31:33 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/4/2011 10:26:28 AM, innomen wrote:
At 5/4/2011 9:51:33 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/4/2011 1:48:49 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Don't know if it's a town or Mafia politician that's pressuring me. Also, I couldn't do anything last night (alluded to this end of DP1) . My powers start tonight (should give it away what it is) , and I can do big things.

Does anyone else have a power that starts NP2?

Finally, I'll reveal my full role if people wish me to.

That shouldn't be needed, just character reveal.

Also, I don't see why Naruto can't reveal himself (he's confirmed) , so reveal yourself.

Is there a chance that he has another teacher? That might be able to teach him a different move? If not, then he might as well, since he is nothing more than a vanilla, and mafia are not going to try to fake claim Naruto.

I just got my role in the last NP, although Bluesteel said he would deny this little bit of information. Probably because it would obviously confirm me as town, as he would never forget to send out a mafia's role, but a lowly townie - maybe.

How could you have not recieved your role until now? When the game started did you not send him a PM saying "hey? I haven't got a role yet."

Nope, i honestly wasn't paying attention. Then he sent me a PM with the explanation that he forgot, and he also never waited for a confirmation from me. I wonder if it was on purpose for some reason.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 11:37:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 11:07:07 AM, innomen wrote:
At 5/4/2011 10:31:33 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/4/2011 10:26:28 AM, innomen wrote:
At 5/4/2011 9:51:33 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/4/2011 1:48:49 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Don't know if it's a town or Mafia politician that's pressuring me. Also, I couldn't do anything last night (alluded to this end of DP1) . My powers start tonight (should give it away what it is) , and I can do big things.

Does anyone else have a power that starts NP2?

Finally, I'll reveal my full role if people wish me to.

That shouldn't be needed, just character reveal.

Also, I don't see why Naruto can't reveal himself (he's confirmed) , so reveal yourself.

Is there a chance that he has another teacher? That might be able to teach him a different move? If not, then he might as well, since he is nothing more than a vanilla, and mafia are not going to try to fake claim Naruto.

I just got my role in the last NP, although Bluesteel said he would deny this little bit of information. Probably because it would obviously confirm me as town, as he would never forget to send out a mafia's role, but a lowly townie - maybe.

How could you have not recieved your role until now? When the game started did you not send him a PM saying "hey? I haven't got a role yet."

Nope, i honestly wasn't paying attention. Then he sent me a PM with the explanation that he forgot, and he also never waited for a confirmation from me. I wonder if it was on purpose for some reason.

do you have a night action that could have been used NP1?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"