badger
askbob
Danielle
bluesteel2
Leafrod
LaissezFaire
lovelife
askbob2

M.Torres - "You are HATERS GONNA HATE, the Jester. People hate you. You don't care. You might die. You still don't care. Your goal is to get lynched by the end of the game. Any other form of death results in a loss."

Story:
http://objection.mrdictionary.net...
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2011 9:40:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The fvck????

This game is still going on??

Well fvck it anyways. I hope everyone dies.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2011 10:08:59 PM
wjmelements - confirmed
Johnicle
Korashk - I know I'm town
OreEle - Serial killer
CosmicAlfonzo - confirmed...?
innomen

Did cosmic replace badger, if he did then he's confirmed

VTL Johnicle

Just flipped a coin to choose between them. Or should we finally kill OreEle?
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 3:06:17 AM
At 5/10/2011 10:08:59 PM, Korashk wrote:
wjmelements - confirmed
Johnicle
Korashk - I know I'm town
OreEle - Serial killer
CosmicAlfonzo - confirmed...?
innomen

Did cosmic replace badger, if he did then he's confirmed

VTL Johnicle

Just flipped a coin to choose between them. Or should we finally kill OreEle?

I thought this game was over too.
Sounds fine, i don't think Johnicle would care really, i know i wouldn't.

VTL Johnicle
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 11:23:44 AM
Doesn't really matter when you kill me. Though killing me sooner is only going to take away a killing role, and so the game will last longer.

VTL Johnicle
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 12:55:40 PM
At 5/11/2011 12:48:55 PM, badger wrote:
we should finally kill oreele i figure.. and thus vtl oreele

You'll only be slowing the game down (by reducing the number of killing roles).

But if that is what the town wants, if there are 3 votes on me, I'll hammer myself just to speed things up.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 1:34:44 PM

Badger, just vote for Johnicle, we're just trying to end the game. Johnicle's okay with this too (I'm pretty sure).
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 2:11:52 PM
At 5/11/2011 1:34:44 PM, innomen wrote:

Badger, just vote for Johnicle, we're just trying to end the game. Johnicle's okay with this too (I'm pretty sure).

the serial killer's win condition is usually to kill everyone... meaning you probably wouldn't end the game even if johnicle was the last remaining mafia or cult or whatever.. oreele'd still have to die next day phase..

there is, however, a chance that oreele is the only non town player left, and thus the only one keeping the game going, and thus a chance lynching him could actually finish the game..

so.. i'm the one trying to possibly finish the game.. not you.. you should vote for oreele :P
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 2:17:07 PM
johnicle claimed the bomb or pgo or something like that didn't he? to no counter claim? and those kinda roles can't be recruited can they? and if not then why the suspicion?

i'd probably have recruited you if i was cult, innomen, and you seem fairly anxious to have johnicle lynched.. i mean your vote is cast isn't it? that's all you can do anyway.. why not just leave it at that if you're so sick of this game.. leave it to the rest of us..

yet you're still around complaining about wanting the game finished? i'd nearly switch my vote to you..
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 2:24:38 PM
i'm not really sure what to make of you innomen.. you seem both suspicious and your normal self at the same time..

but i'll say one thing.. mafia's not just a silly little game to me like what i'd say it is to you.. i very much enjoy the mental exercise i get from it.. the figuring things out and the scheming.. i'm not playing to make friends or conversation like what i'd say you probably are.. even if i do very much enjoy a lot of the people here and who play.. i play cos i like the game.. i can talk and banter with those people elsewhere..

i'd ask that you might maybe respect that inside anyway, whateve your possible tactics.. just saying :)
signature
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 2:50:42 PM
At 5/11/2011 2:11:52 PM, badger wrote:
there is, however, a chance that oreele is the only non town player left, and thus the only one keeping the game going, and thus a chance lynching him could actually finish the game..

Holy crap badger.

Unvote
VTL OreEle
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 2:51:47 PM
At 5/11/2011 2:24:38 PM, badger wrote:
i'm not really sure what to make of you innomen.. you seem both suspicious and your normal self at the same time..

but i'll say one thing.. mafia's not just a silly little game to me like what i'd say it is to you.. i very much enjoy the mental exercise i get from it.. the figuring things out and the scheming.. i'm not playing to make friends or conversation like what i'd say you probably are.. even if i do very much enjoy a lot of the people here and who play.. i play cos i like the game.. i can talk and banter with those people elsewhere..

i'd ask that you might maybe respect that inside anyway, whateve your possible tactics.. just saying :)

If you think this game is worth resurecting, well okay. However most of the players at this point are really okay with it ending any which way. I have no intention of taking the fun out of the game for you, i honestly thought it was consensus that this game should just end.

For the record, i think i asked to be replaced about 5DP's ago.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 2:55:39 PM
At 5/11/2011 2:50:42 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 5/11/2011 2:11:52 PM, badger wrote:

Holy crap badger.

Unvote
VTL OreEle

There is that chance. The only kill last night came from me.

I was actually planning on not doing a kill this night to test that theory. But lets just go ahead and try it this way.

unvote
VTL OreEle
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 5:18:33 PM
GAMEOVER

Expect summary soon.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.