Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Marvel (Avengers) Mafia DP4

Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 4:32:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Rules and Other Info:
http://www.debate.org...

Player List:
01.) M.Torres
02.) timbeech
04.) innomen
05.) badger
07.) m93samman
08.) Nerdykiller
09.) FREEDO (replaced mongeese)
10.) nonentity (replaced rogue)
11.) headphonegut
13.) feverish
15.) The Mighty Koopin
16.) Logic_on_rails
17.) Thaddus
18.) OreEle
20.) socialpinko
22.) tvellalott

Deceased Players:
nonentity - You are Tony Stark (aka Iron Man) the Inventor. Town
Johnicle - You are Ultron (No Alias) the Limiter. Mafia
marauder - You are Clint Barton (aka Hawkeye) the Two-Shot Tracker. Town
bluesteel - You are Nijo Minamiyori (aka Agent X) the Hireling. Mafia

mattrodstram - You are Natasha Romanov (aka Black Widow) a Regular Cultist. You are a prominent member of SHIELD and often work with Nick Fury. You have no powers, but participate in the cult PM. You are a cultist and win when the mafia is dead and the number of living cultists are greater than or equal to the number of living townies.

xxdarkxx - You are Steve Rogers (aka Captain America) the Cop. You are often referred to as the "heart and soul of the Avengers" and nigh everyone holds you in high regard. On every odd numbered night phase you may investigate one person and I will tell you if they are guilty or innocent. You are a townie and win when all non-town players are dead.

Extra Info:
- From now on there will be no, no lynches due to lack of enough votes for a player.
- Reminder that once the requisite number of votes have been cast for a lynch, that player is lynched regardless of unvotes
- This phase will end in approximately three days time
- 9 votes required for a lynch
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 4:37:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 4:35:33 PM, badger wrote:
well i guess that's innomen confirmed cult.

Any reason you aren't voting for him?

VTL Innomen
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 4:38:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
mattrodstram - You are Natasha Romanov (aka Black Widow) a Regular Cultist. You are a prominent member of SHIELD and often work with Nick Fury.

This makes innomen clear cult. His interests are completely contradictory to the town's seeing as cult wins when they outnumber the town. Easy lynch.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 4:39:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL innomen
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 4:39:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 4:37:53 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/11/2011 4:35:33 PM, badger wrote:
well i guess that's innomen confirmed cult.

Any reason you aren't voting for him?

VTL Innomen


i was thinking the mafia are currently a bigger threat to them what with them being unknown.. temporary ally kinda thing.. like we did with you in the meme game..

but then i figured that he's probably the recruiter?
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 4:40:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 4:39:26 PM, badger wrote:
At 5/11/2011 4:37:53 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/11/2011 4:35:33 PM, badger wrote:
well i guess that's innomen confirmed cult.

Any reason you aren't voting for him?

VTL Innomen


i was thinking the mafia are currently a bigger threat to them what with them being unknown.. temporary ally kinda thing.. like we did with you in the meme game..

but then i figured that he's probably the recruiter?

well not probably.. but that he might very well be.
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 4:41:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
you claimed merc didn't you oreele? that'd be four.. two claiming to have been recruited to the town.. one to the mafia.. and one who claimed nothing..

any reason you'd point such quick fingers of suspicion at me oreele? :) you're cult too aren't you... :)
signature
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 4:43:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 4:41:39 PM, badger wrote:
you claimed merc didn't you oreele? that'd be four.. two claiming to have been recruited to the town.. one to the mafia.. and one who claimed nothing..

any reason you'd point such quick fingers of suspicion at me oreele? :) you're cult too aren't you... :)

I say we hurry up and lynch the obvious cult first and then an investigator(if there is one) investigated OreEle to see if he's been recruited.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 4:44:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote Count:
- innomen [4/9] (head, Ore, badger, pinko)
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 4:47:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 4:43:51 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/11/2011 4:41:39 PM, badger wrote:
you claimed merc didn't you oreele? that'd be four.. two claiming to have been recruited to the town.. one to the mafia.. and one who claimed nothing..

any reason you'd point such quick fingers of suspicion at me oreele? :) you're cult too aren't you... :)

I say we hurry up and lynch the obvious cult first and then an investigator(if there is one) investigated OreEle to see if he's been recruited.

so who do you win with, pinko?
signature
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 4:51:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 4:47:37 PM, badger wrote:
At 5/11/2011 4:43:51 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/11/2011 4:41:39 PM, badger wrote:
you claimed merc didn't you oreele? that'd be four.. two claiming to have been recruited to the town.. one to the mafia.. and one who claimed nothing..

any reason you'd point such quick fingers of suspicion at me oreele? :) you're cult too aren't you... :)

I say we hurry up and lynch the obvious cult first and then an investigator(if there is one) investigated OreEle to see if he's been recruited.

so who do you win with, pinko?

The town of course.
Who do you win with?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 4:54:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 4:38:58 PM, socialpinko wrote:
mattrodstram - You are Natasha Romanov (aka Black Widow) a Regular Cultist. You are a prominent member of SHIELD and often work with Nick Fury.

This makes innomen clear cult. His interests are completely contradictory to the town's seeing as cult wins when they outnumber the town. Easy lynch.

Vote Innomen
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 5:13:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Easy phase. Pity about losing cop though.
Weird though. I had thought it would have been either Inno or Bluesteel are guilty, but this makes more sense as they were still working against each other.
VTL Innomen
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 10:14:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
did I call it or what!? SHIELD is confirmed cult now, and innome definitely needs lynched now.

vote to lynch innomen

by the way, we just lost 3 night phases worth of investigation the cop never got to give to us, if any of you have a role that learned anything over the past several night phases, (like if there was a regular watcher, or a tracker, ect...) you might want to consider that incentive to get the information you've gathered out before you die.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 10:16:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 10:14:49 PM, Marauder wrote:
did I call it or what!? SHIELD is confirmed cult now, and innome definitely needs lynched now.

vote to lynch innomen

by the way, we just lost 3 night phases worth of investigation the cop never got to give to us, if any of you have a role that learned anything over the past several night phases, (like if there was a regular watcher, or a tracker, ect...) you might want to consider that incentive to get the information you've gathered out before you die.

Yes, all investigators, trackers, and lie detectors should claim now.

Joking.
kfc
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 10:52:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 10:16:19 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/11/2011 10:14:49 PM, Marauder wrote:
did I call it or what!? SHIELD is confirmed cult now, and innome definitely needs lynched now.

vote to lynch innomen

by the way, we just lost 3 night phases worth of investigation the cop never got to give to us, if any of you have a role that learned anything over the past several night phases, (like if there was a regular watcher, or a tracker, ect...) you might want to consider that incentive to get the information you've gathered out before you die.

Yes, all investigators, trackers, and lie detectors should claim now.

Joking.

well, I don't want all them claim I guess.... but I don't want to lose anther investigator without them giving us any of what they learned so far. its three night phases worth of investigations.

the diviner already claimed right? so at least he could give us some info i'm hoping. timbeach, were you role blocked again or did you learn anything?
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 11:04:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote Count:
- innomen [8/9] (head, Ore, badger, pinko, nerdy, Thad, Koop, marau)
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 11:26:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
do you think one of the second night kills that has been happing each night phase is town? or is one mafia and other cult kill? either mafia took out black widow knowing she was likely cult that would incriminate a lynch on the cult head this phase, insuring one of them would not get lynched for a turn, and it was town vig who targeted cap cause there stupid or thought there was a anti-reg theme to the game, or connected cap with shield in there head, or cap was cult killed.

or more likely mafia took out cap, and a vig took out the black widow, and cult has no kill power right now.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 11:28:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh sh!t. Somebody unvote before mafia hammers. The least we could do is wait to see if anyone has any other info...

At least I did call it---Bluesteel was a mafioso trying to throw innomen under the bus.

If we can get any other info, then I don't mind hammering. I'd like to go back and see who didn't vote for bluesteel.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 11:39:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This is more for me to organize my thoughts, really.

Vote Count:
- bluesteel [10/10] (thad, marau, matt, feves, Ore, head, tim, koop, inno, pinko)
- badger [2/10] (blue, nerdy)
- Logic_on_rails [1/10] (badger)

People who didn't vote bluesteel

01.) M.Torres
05.) badger - bluesteel's vote for him makes me think badger's innocent
09.) FREEDO (replaced mongeese) - can't remember if he's been active
16.) Logic_on_rails
21.) xxdarkxx - known innocent
22.) tvellalott

The only reason I didn't vote for blue was because I thought I already had lol but if you read the last DP I think I was the first to push for his lynch.

The list might not mean anything since known cult members also voted for blue... but M.Torres, Logic and tv might be a good place to start. Have they claimed anything yet?
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 11:50:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 11:39:32 PM, nonentity wrote:
People who didn't vote bluesteel

01.) M.Torres
05.) badger - bluesteel's vote for him makes me think badger's innocent
09.) FREEDO (replaced mongeese) - can't remember if he's been active
16.) Logic_on_rails
21.) xxdarkxx - known innocent
22.) tvellalott

The only reason I didn't vote for blue was because I thought I already had lol but if you read the last DP I think I was the first to push for his lynch.

The list might not mean anything since known cult members also voted for blue... but M.Torres, Logic and tv might be a good place to start. Have they claimed anything yet?

badger has other reasons you can think him innocent, he was limited to 10 post that day and started pressure on logic early on and had not changed it before he ran out.

on that list though, its got several players we know no information on, M Torres, LogiconRails, and Freedo. none of them have made on character or role claims, though LogicOnRails did claim he could confirm there are god(s) in the game like Thor, and mabye contractor.

Tv claimed deadpool and we know thor (before I replaced m98) failed to recruit deadpool the first nightphase.

so out of those players I'd like pressure to go on M.Torres or Freedo next dayphase, we know nothing on either one of them. preferably M. Torres cause he has been active enough to notice the pressure and respond to it. who knows how many days it will take to get Freedo's attention.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 11:55:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 11:39:32 PM, nonentity wrote:
This is more for me to organize my thoughts, really.

Vote Count:
- bluesteel [10/10] (thad, marau, matt, feves, Ore, head, tim, koop, inno, pinko)
- badger [2/10] (blue, nerdy)

indecently nerdykiller keeping his vote on badger with bluesteel to the bitterend is kind of incriminating. mafia trying to build pressure together where there is none.

but then again, it happened rather suddenly, and nerdy is not that active.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 12:01:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 11:28:19 PM, nonentity wrote:

If we can get any other info, then I don't mind hammering.

it really depends on how patient you feel like being. koopin suggest most of the investigative roles should remain in the security of being anonymous for now. and we have already lost 2 existing investigative roles that were in this game.

there's only one person you can hope to get information out of and thats timbeech. and he was roleblocked last turn who knows if he wasnt this one. So this may just cause a lot of stalling for nothing.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 12:08:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 12:01:46 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 5/11/2011 11:28:19 PM, nonentity wrote:

If we can get any other info, then I don't mind hammering.

it really depends on how patient you feel like being. koopin suggest most of the investigative roles should remain in the security of being anonymous for now. and we have already lost 2 existing investigative roles that were in this game.

there's only one person you can hope to get information out of and thats timbeech. and he was roleblocked last turn who knows if he wasnt this one. So this may just cause a lot of stalling for nothing.

True... Well the DP can't end in a no lynch anyway. I'm going to bed, and then I have work tomorrow, but I'll wait to see if anyone else has any insight.
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 12:46:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 11:55:47 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 5/11/2011 11:39:32 PM, nonentity wrote:
This is more for me to organize my thoughts, really.

Vote Count:
- bluesteel [10/10] (thad, marau, matt, feves, Ore, head, tim, koop, inno, pinko)
- badger [2/10] (blue, nerdy)

indecently nerdykiller keeping his vote on badger with bluesteel to the bitterend is kind of incriminating. mafia trying to build pressure together where there is none.

but then again, it happened rather suddenly, and nerdy is not that active.

I am not active because my whole life is filled with sh!t.
I have bunch of cr@p to deal with.
I am sorry...
I will be on at least once a day...