3. tvellalott
4. headphonegut
5. Andromeda_Z
6. socialpinko
7. OreEle
8. rogue
9. Korashk
10. Snipe
11. innomen (replaced by logic_on_rails2)

Graveyard

Nerdykiller - You are Chiyo, the Honored Grandmother. At any point in the game, you may sacrifice your life to bring another player back to life. You win with the town.

Logic_on_rails - You are Sasuke Uchiha. You possess the famed Sharingan. Your Sharingan allows you to perfectly copy someone else's ninjutsu, once you observe them using that ninjutsu. Each NP, select a player, and as long as that player has used their powers at least once, you copy all that player's active powers for that NP and may use those powers however you like. You win with the cult.

M93samman (replaced by badger) - Itachi Uchiha. You possess the mighty Mangekyou Sharingan, which can confuse all of a player's senses and force them to do your bidding. If you target a player 3 times during consecutive NP's, you convert them to mafia. You win with the mafia.

It takes 6 votes to lynch.

DP ends on Wednesday at 2pm CST.

Lynch-0-tron

OreEle - 1/6 - (OreEle)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 12:01:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I suppose if it's 3 np's then there is on more person as mafia?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 12:02:18 AM
Okay, let me explain the night actions of the Mason PM. I couldn't do anything. Nerdy revived the only player he could (otherwise you townies would have doubted his being town) .

Snipe, I said to him, on my EXACT orders was to use his vote on himself. However, like on NP 1 where he says his role was 'bused' , his role has changed to OreEle this DP. Also, he didn't use it DP 2.

What's happened is that Mafia have used Itachi to target Snipe for 3 consecutive Night Phases, and now Snipe is Mafia.

VTL Snipe
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 12:04:58 AM
At 5/15/2011 12:01:37 AM, headphonegut wrote:

Read my post. Snipe was forced onto me NP 1. It makes sense that he's been targeted all 3 nights (he didn't follow my orders, must have been Itachi) . HE IS NOW MAFIA.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 12:06:27 AM
At 5/15/2011 12:04:58 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 5/15/2011 12:01:37 AM, headphonegut wrote:

Read my post. Snipe was forced onto me NP 1. It makes sense that he's been targeted all 3 nights (he didn't follow my orders, must have been Itachi) . HE IS NOW MAFIA.

VTL SNIPE

I suppose that's right
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 12:07:32 AM
Lynch-0-tron

OreEle - 1/6 - (OreEle)
Snipe - 2/6 - (logic, headphone)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 12:12:39 AM
Also, can I get some answers to these questions:

1. Andro, I take it you killed Badger?
2. Head, who were you protecting?
3. TV, are you told if you are revived as a lightning clone?

I particularly want Head's answer. It's very, very unlikely that Mafia would target a player who's effectively 1-shot bulletproof. Whoever Head protected is not Mafia (although they may be cult) .
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 12:14:14 AM
At 5/15/2011 12:12:39 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

I particularly want Head's answer. It's very, very unlikely that Mafia would target a player who's effectively 1-shot bulletproof.

Whoever Head protected is not Mafia (although they may be cult) .
LOL I protected me
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 12:15:53 AM
At 5/15/2011 12:14:14 AM, headphonegut wrote:

I particularly want Head's answer. It's very, very unlikely that Mafia would target a player who's effectively 1-shot bulletproof.

LOL I protected me

So, what was the lessened effect then?
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 12:16:33 AM

Yes, that was me.

I particularly want Head's answer. It's very, very unlikely that Mafia would target a player who's effectively 1-shot bulletproof. Whoever Head protected is not Mafia (although they may be cult) .
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 12:19:58 AM
At 5/15/2011 12:15:53 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

LOL I protected me

that's irrelevant isn't it?
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 12:22:15 AM
At 5/15/2011 12:19:58 AM, headphonegut wrote:

LOL I protected me

Not really, if it had some kind of observable effect we would know the mafia targeted you and not TV.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 12:28:12 AM
At 5/15/2011 12:22:15 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

LOL I protected me

Not really, if it had some kind of observable effect we would know the mafia targeted you and not TV.

actually I can see you're not going to be a detective and that presumes that their is not more than one mafia so yea irrelevant
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 12:32:34 AM
At 5/15/2011 12:28:12 AM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/15/2011 12:22:15 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

LOL I protected me

actually I can see you're not going to be a detective and that presumes that their is not more than one mafia so yea irrelevant

What? How does the number of people in the mafia have any relevance?
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 10:28:05 AM
Weird, I investigated m93(badger) and he turned up innocent.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 10:40:58 AM
At 5/15/2011 10:28:05 AM, socialpinko wrote:
Weird, I investigated m93(badger) and he turned up innocent.

You are probably some sort of flavored cop.
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 10:42:16 AM
At 5/15/2011 12:02:18 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Okay, let me explain the night actions of the Mason PM. I couldn't do anything. Nerdy revived the only player he could (otherwise you townies would have doubted his being town) .

Snipe, I said to him, on my EXACT orders was to use his vote on himself. However, like on NP 1 where he says his role was 'bused' , his role has changed to OreEle this DP. Also, he didn't use it DP 2.

What's happened is that Mafia have used Itachi to target Snipe for 3 consecutive Night Phases, and now Snipe is Mafia.

VTL Snipe

I don't understand why you think I was converted, if I was I would have not found out untill the end of the night phase, why would I not use my role on myself? I told bluesteel to make myself vote for myself, I honestly don't know what happened.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 4:12:00 PM
At 5/15/2011 10:42:16 AM, Snipe wrote:

VTL Snipe

I don't understand why you think I was converted, if I was I would have not found out untill the end of the night phase, why would I not use my role on myself? I told bluesteel to make myself vote for myself, I honestly don't know what happened.

Pathetic. Let's go over this once more. You said yourself that you were bused NP 1. That is Itachi's role. You were bused NP 3. It is very,very likely that you were targeted NP 2 (otherwise why not bus the vig?) . After 3 nights of this by Itachi, you are converted to the Mafia. You are now Mafia.

Social, you've only got innocents this game so far, yes? You might be a naive cop - Hinata is a naive character and not as skilled as Neji is. You are a naive cop. Tell us all your investigation results so far though.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 4:15:32 PM
Also people, while I think that Snipe's our fellow to kill, let's not end the DP immediately. I would like us to give Andromeda strict orders on who to kill. Now that the Mafia bus driver is dead, there is no chance of a redirection. I would find it very strange if the cult hadn't yet recruited Andromeda.

Andromeda from now on should be told exactly who to kill by the town. No one has been role blocked this game so far, right?
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 4:33:33 PM
At 5/15/2011 4:12:00 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 5/15/2011 10:42:16 AM, Snipe wrote:

VTL Snipe

Pathetic. Let's go over this once more. You said yourself that you were bused NP 1. That is Itachi's role. You were bused NP 3. It is very,very likely that you were targeted NP 2 (otherwise why not bus the vig?) . After 3 nights of this by Itachi, you are converted to the Mafia. You are now Mafia.

Social, you've only got innocents this game so far, yes? You might be a naive cop - Hinata is a naive character and not as skilled as Neji is. You are a naive cop. Tell us all your investigation results so far though.

Read itachi's role. He is not the bs driver! Being targeted by him does not bus me! He converts people, not switches their role action! Read his role everyone before you listen to him.
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 4:36:57 PM
And logic, in my eyes you are the most likely to be recruited by cult since you are the practically the most confirmed person here, the perfect person to recruit.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 4:39:52 PM
At 5/15/2011 4:15:32 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Also people, while I think that Snipe's our fellow to kill, let's not end the DP immediately. I would like us to give Andromeda strict orders on who to kill. Now that the Mafia bus driver is dead, there is no chance of a redirection. I would find it very strange if the cult hadn't yet recruited Andromeda.

Andromeda from now on should be told exactly who to kill by the town. No one has been role blocked this game so far, right?

I don't think anyone's been roleblocked, but there could be a role-blocker that hasn't used his role. Who do you suggest I kill?
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 5:02:12 PM
At 5/15/2011 4:39:52 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

I don't think anyone's been roleblocked, but there could be a role-blocker that hasn't used his role. Who do you suggest I kill?

Or vanillas could have been getting role blocked, or I could have been roleblocked np2 and i wouldnt know it because I didn't use my role.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 5:04:44 PM
At 5/15/2011 5:02:12 PM, Snipe wrote:

Or vanillas could have been getting role blocked, or I could have been roleblocked np2 and i wouldnt know it because I didn't use my role.

That's possible. Has anyone claimed vanilla?
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 5:06:27 PM
At 5/15/2011 5:04:44 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 5/15/2011 5:02:12 PM, Snipe wrote:

That's possible. Has anyone claimed vanilla?

I think Naruto is a vanilla untill given powers. Ill have to re-read everything to see though
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 5:36:55 PM
My power has not been used.

I'm pondering LoR's logic on voting for Snipe and I can't really fault it, given badgers role revelation.
Are we waiting for any more information?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 5:44:40 PM
At 5/15/2011 5:36:55 PM, tvellalott wrote:

I'm pondering LoR's logic on voting for Snipe and I can't really fault it, given badgers role revelation.

The fault is that badger WAS NOT a bus driver! Read his role!
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 5:47:41 PM
At 5/15/2011 5:44:40 PM, Snipe wrote:

Hmmmm.... Gah, torn I am.

Muh threads
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 8:07:41 PM
At 5/15/2011 5:47:41 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Torn? Logic's whole argument rested on the premise that Badger was the bus driver. However, Badger is not the bus driver therefore his whole argument becomes invalid.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 8:10:10 PM
At 5/15/2011 8:07:41 PM, Snipe wrote:
At 5/15/2011 5:47:41 PM, tvellalott wrote:

This cat is pushing a watermelon out of a lake, therefore his whole argument becomes invalid.

OK, well I'm not voting for you am I?
I'd like to hear him expand upon it.

Muh threads