18.) OreEle
20.) socialpinko
22.) tvellalott

Deceased Players:
nonentity - You are Tony Stark (aka Iron Man) the Inventor. Town
Johnicle - You are Ultron (No Alias) the Limiter. Mafia
marauder - You are Clint Barton (aka Hawkeye) the Two-Shot Tracker. Town
bluesteel - You are Nijo Minamiyori (aka Agent X) the Hireling. Mafia
mattrodstram - You are Natasha Romanov (aka Black Widow) a Regular Cultist. Cult
xxdarkxx - You are Steve Rogers (aka Captain America) the Cop. Town

Logic_on_rails - You are Hercules (No Alias) the Un-recruitable Townie. You help the Avengers out a lot and are very likable, but you do like spending time alone. You are unable to be recruited by any faction. You are a townie and win when all non-town players are dead. Granted one-shot tracker power.

headphpnegut - You are Hank Pym (aka Ant-Man) the Doctor. As a biochemist, you use science to try and better the world. On every night phase you may target one person, and that person will survive any attempt made on their life during that phase. You are a townie and win when all non-town players are dead.

Extra Info:
- From now on there will be no, no lynches due to lack of enough votes for a player.
- Reminder that once the requisite number of votes have been cast for a lynch, that player is lynched regardless of unvotes
- This phase will end in approximately three days time
- 8 votes required for a lynch

Vote Count:
- M.Torres [1/8] (Torres)
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 1:14:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I agree with the politician. VTL M.Torres for claim. I'll assume the results of my watching are obvious... nobody visited Marauder lol
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 4:01:29 PM
My clue from 2 NP's ago suggests there is marvel character that has a name that could be found on any webpage and killed a player with red hair.

The last NP clue suggests a leader used a power to drop another player.
nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 4:21:14 PM
At 5/15/2011 1:14:53 PM, nonentity wrote:
I agree with the politician. VTL M.Torres for claim. I'll assume the results of my watching are obvious... nobody visited Marauder lol

Maybe the poliction is a mafia is trying to trick us????
idk
a guess.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 5:32:55 PM
Well I'm sorry to say (although it should be obvious) that I have nothing to add. I'm building a case against someone I think is mafia, but I need to reread again.

Watch this space.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 8:29:36 PM
At 5/15/2011 4:21:14 PM, nerdykiller wrote:

Maybe the poliction is a mafia is trying to trick us????
idk
a guess.

It's possible the politician is mafia... but in the last DP I think we were leaning toward pressuring Torres next anyway.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 10:39:01 PM
At 5/15/2011 4:01:29 PM, timbeech wrote:
My clue from 2 NP's ago suggests there is marvel character that has a name that could be found on any webpage and killed a player with red hair.

obviously the red haired character is black widow, but I am totally lost as to the other part. when you say 'suggest' does that mean it exactly said 'marvel character that has a name that can be found on any webpage'? I dont know what that could be but it must represent the vig cause i'm faily certain the mafia killed cap that night phase
The last NP clue suggests a leader used a power to drop another player.

that either refferes to the politicians actions on M.Torres, or one of the two kills that occurred. fairly certain the mafia took out headphonegut, the vig must have targeted LOR. ironic i tried to recruit logic and would have failed even had he not died.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 10:54:39 PM
not accusing anyone of anything but I would like to comment on two events that it might be tempting to think confirms to more towns.

1) M. Torres has had his vote forced on himself

2) nonentity 'accidentally' posting watcher actions in the PM.

the vote forcing is usually from a mafia role in the games I've played so its tempting to think M. Torres is innocent cause mafia would not do that to themselves right? sure they would, if only to look innocent.
plus, politician does the vote forcing thing and its sometimes a town role.

if nonentity is mafia, she could easily fake watcher now that korshack gave a bunch of extra powers to all the players, and fake seeing that nothing happened to me when the mafia know nothing will.

although, interesting note, It should not be obvious that no one visited me last night, I would figure everyone in my mason PM would could come up as visiting me last night phase right? meaning headphone gut and feverish.

suppose I could be wrong about watchers picking up on players contacting in group PM's, if there are other more experienced mafia players who could confirm how that works for me I would like to hear from them.

cause if the watcher should see something as a result of the mason PM, then I suggest we pressure nonentity. might as well take advantage of the replacement for a character previously never showed up on our radar due to inactivity
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 11:00:35 PM
by the way, feverish will be able to confirm this personally when he comes online, but koopin is confirmed town.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2011 11:09:47 PM
actually, with nonentity (assuming nonentity is town) having accidentally letting slip already what her role is, might as well claim a character. Wasp I'm guessing. that way when no-one counterclaims comes you'll be basically confirmed town.

then this night phase you can watch me again. I expected mafia would take me or headphonegut out last night when I saw they killed off cap. obviously they are picking off the most confirm-able character first who suspicion cannot be drawn on at all during the day phase. Thor and Antman where the top unquestionably town claims left out in the open.

that just leaves me this time, but with you confirmed as wasp that would put mafia in a decision to choose to take out the perfectly confirmed watcher giving me another night phase to recruit another mason, or they take out me and you see who did it and we get ourselves another mafia.

basically I think you have reason to character claim (and full role claim if there's more too it than basic watcher) nonentity. at the moment its a win-win situation for us.

A Scout is Obedient.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 3:43:43 AM
I got a one shot cop last night, koopin is innocent.

VTL OreEle

I'm pretty sure he's cult.

Something seemed fishy when he claimed merc and when I voiced suspicion, Matt, who we now know to have been cult jumped on me.

Korashk said ll the mercs had been recruited and the game was still well balanced, which suggests 2 merc townies, 1 merc mafia and 1 merc cult. We know bluesteel was mafia. Right now I'm thinking badger and TV are probably town and if it turns out I'm right about OreEle then that will semi confirm them in my mind.
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 7:52:52 AM
At 5/16/2011 3:43:43 AM, feverish wrote:

VTL OreEle

Something seemed fishy when he claimed merc and when I voiced suspicion, Matt, who we now know to have been cult jumped on me.

Korashk said ll the mercs had been recruited and the game was still well balanced, which suggests 2 merc townies, 1 merc mafia and 1 merc cult. We know bluesteel was mafia. Right now I'm thinking badger and TV are probably town and if it turns out I'm right about OreEle then that will semi confirm them in my mind.

This sounds good and solid.

VTL OreEle
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 8:04:04 AM
Tim, regarding your clue, did it specifically say any webpage, even including non-marvel related ones? I'm thinking there might be something punny going on and spiderman is vig.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 8:06:11 AM
At 5/16/2011 8:04:04 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
Tim, regarding your clue, did it specifically say any webpage, even including non-marvel related ones? I'm thinking there might be something punny going on and spiderman is vig.

Ok thats not perfect, as its saying the name can be found on any webpage, but it might be something along those lines. HTML-man?
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 9:04:55 AM
At 5/15/2011 1:14:53 PM, nonentity wrote:

Well, I believe you're the only vote on me...

The only reason I didn't vote for Blue was simple. I didn't get a chance to. AP week is over, so I'll be more frequent when I'm not working.

Isn't that convenient though? I get a Poli vote on me, and immediately you jump to support. Non, for all we know it could be a Mafia Poli. So chill out.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 9:06:48 AM
At 5/16/2011 3:43:43 AM, feverish wrote:

VTL OreEle

What did you claim again, Feverish? If you hadn't, then just say so. I'm not fishing for a claim, I just can't remember claims.

M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 9:08:01 AM

lol

For anyone better versed in Marvel-lore, would this clue be talking about THIS game, or actual comics?

Cause I think I might know who the hint is referring to.

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 9:16:44 AM
At 5/16/2011 9:08:01 AM, M.Torres wrote:

lol

For anyone better versed in Marvel-lore, would this clue be talking about THIS game, or actual comics?

This game. Black widow doesn't die (well I think there was some stuff with hydra, but thats not really technically dying.)
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 9:17:48 AM
At 5/16/2011 9:16:44 AM, Thaddeus wrote:

lol

This game. Black widow doesn't die (well I think there was some stuff with hydra, but thats not really technically dying.)

Then it really is kinda simple. I think. I mean, look to the right of any webpage. Right side of your browser.

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 9:23:52 AM
At 5/16/2011 9:17:48 AM, M.Torres wrote:
At 5/16/2011 9:16:44 AM, Thaddeus wrote:

lol

Then it really is kinda simple. I think. I mean, look to the right of any webpage. Right side of your browser.

You reckon someone who is also a member of the x-men? Wolverine?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 10:32:45 AM
If people think that I'm cult, simply because they trust the others Merc's, then that is their call.

However, I don't think 2 town, 1 mafia, and 1 cult is all that balanced. 3 town and 1 mafia would be more balanced, and in that case, it would suggest that I'm town.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 10:57:38 AM
I have an exam tonight so I must be brief. I can't remember my character's name. I'll check my pm when I have time. I'm a hireling and was recruited to town during DP1. Essentially a vanilla otherwise. Was given one shot watcher. I considered switching targets, but thought the mafia would target Marauder anyway, thinking I would switch targets.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 3:40:11 PM
At 5/16/2011 2:29:22 PM, timbeech wrote:
Does anybody think my two clues gives hints about the mafia? the cult? Or are they both most likely about townies?

We know Black widow was cult. We were just trying to work out the character of the dude or dudette who killed her.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 3:46:45 PM
At 5/16/2011 3:40:11 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 5/16/2011 2:29:22 PM, timbeech wrote:
Does anybody think my two clues gives hints about the mafia? the cult? Or are they both most likely about townies?

We know Black widow was cult. We were just trying to work out the character of the dude or dudette who killed her.

It's interesting that whoever did it is not just coming forward.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"