Total Posts:147|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Pokemon Mafia Day Phase Two

rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 3:21:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally! Yay!

Faint list:
Mongeese: Eevee: You have the ability to evolve into almost any Pokemon type. Each night you can evolved into a different pokemon type. Every night you can choose a player whose role you will copy and then choose a person to use it on. However, you shall not know what this role is. This will also not take the power away from the person you choose. You win with the town.

Players:
Marauder
Nerdykiller
Oreele
Socialpinko
Lovelife
Andro_Z
Koopin
M.Torres
Headphonegut
Mongoose
Freedo
Badger
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 3:23:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote OreEle, unless some investigation came up with something better to go on. He seems to be playing a bit differently to me. I would like to see a character claim from him.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 3:24:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL maurder

for the reason of being first on the living list he's hiding something I can tell
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 3:27:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Did any inestigators fing anything worth mentioning?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 3:31:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
OreEle, maurader, koopin.

Come on town, we need to be more united.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 3:41:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 3:23:48 PM, lovelife wrote:
Vote OreEle, unless some investigation came up with something better to go on. He seems to be playing a bit differently to me. I would like to see a character claim from him.

In case you hadn't noticed, I haven't been doing much with any of the mafia games. Namely because of the elections, and a wave of debates I did (which is now coming to an end, just 2 left, and 1 looks like they will forfiet out).

However, if the town wants a claim, that is fine. But I'll do it based on the town and not a single person, since I don't want the mafia pushing to out me.

However, I think it would be wisest to give any investigators time to step forward before falling back to pushing for claims.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 3:43:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't remember what happened last day phase very well. I'm not going to have it figured out by the time I leave for an hour or so soon, so I'm not going to have input for a while.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 3:50:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 3:41:37 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/17/2011 3:23:48 PM, lovelife wrote:
Vote OreEle, unless some investigation came up with something better to go on. He seems to be playing a bit differently to me. I would like to see a character claim from him.

In case you hadn't noticed, I haven't been doing much with any of the mafia games. Namely because of the elections, and a wave of debates I did (which is now coming to an end, just 2 left, and 1 looks like they will forfiet out).

However, if the town wants a claim, that is fine. But I'll do it based on the town and not a single person, since I don't want the mafia pushing to out me.

However, I think it would be wisest to give any investigators time to step forward before falling back to pushing for claims.

I already said that I would take my vote off if investigations found anything.
I understand your reasoning, but I remember being suspicious of you enough last dp to take note of it, so I didn't forget by the time this phase came up, so clearly something was amiss.
I don't expect you to claim, but I also didn't expect 2 other people to vote for random people with little/no reasoning as well.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 4:02:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 3:50:01 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 5/17/2011 3:41:37 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/17/2011 3:23:48 PM, lovelife wrote:
Vote OreEle, unless some investigation came up with something better to go on. He seems to be playing a bit differently to me. I would like to see a character claim from him.

In case you hadn't noticed, I haven't been doing much with any of the mafia games. Namely because of the elections, and a wave of debates I did (which is now coming to an end, just 2 left, and 1 looks like they will forfiet out).

However, if the town wants a claim, that is fine. But I'll do it based on the town and not a single person, since I don't want the mafia pushing to out me.

However, I think it would be wisest to give any investigators time to step forward before falling back to pushing for claims.

I already said that I would take my vote off if investigations found anything.
I understand your reasoning, but I remember being suspicious of you enough last dp to take note of it, so I didn't forget by the time this phase came up, so clearly something was amiss.
I don't expect you to claim, but I also didn't expect 2 other people to vote for random people with little/no reasoning as well.

Do you recall what I did that was "suspicious"? If it was the inactivity, I've explained, if it was something else, than sorry.

I just thinking that we had a plan last DP, and I want to see if anything came of it before going for claims. But if nothing comes up, I'll be happy to be the first claim.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 4:14:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 4:02:25 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/17/2011 3:50:01 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 5/17/2011 3:41:37 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/17/2011 3:23:48 PM, lovelife wrote:
Vote OreEle, unless some investigation came up with something better to go on. He seems to be playing a bit differently to me. I would like to see a character claim from him.

In case you hadn't noticed, I haven't been doing much with any of the mafia games. Namely because of the elections, and a wave of debates I did (which is now coming to an end, just 2 left, and 1 looks like they will forfiet out).

However, if the town wants a claim, that is fine. But I'll do it based on the town and not a single person, since I don't want the mafia pushing to out me.

However, I think it would be wisest to give any investigators time to step forward before falling back to pushing for claims.

I already said that I would take my vote off if investigations found anything.
I understand your reasoning, but I remember being suspicious of you enough last dp to take note of it, so I didn't forget by the time this phase came up, so clearly something was amiss.
I don't expect you to claim, but I also didn't expect 2 other people to vote for random people with little/no reasoning as well.

Do you recall what I did that was "suspicious"? If it was the inactivity, I've explained, if it was something else, than sorry.

I just thinking that we had a plan last DP, and I want to see if anything came of it before going for claims. But if nothing comes up, I'll be happy to be the first claim.

I'm alive aren't I?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 4:21:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 4:14:32 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/17/2011 4:02:25 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/17/2011 3:50:01 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 5/17/2011 3:41:37 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/17/2011 3:23:48 PM, lovelife wrote:
Vote OreEle, unless some investigation came up with something better to go on. He seems to be playing a bit differently to me. I would like to see a character claim from him.

In case you hadn't noticed, I haven't been doing much with any of the mafia games. Namely because of the elections, and a wave of debates I did (which is now coming to an end, just 2 left, and 1 looks like they will forfiet out).

However, if the town wants a claim, that is fine. But I'll do it based on the town and not a single person, since I don't want the mafia pushing to out me.

However, I think it would be wisest to give any investigators time to step forward before falling back to pushing for claims.

I already said that I would take my vote off if investigations found anything.
I understand your reasoning, but I remember being suspicious of you enough last dp to take note of it, so I didn't forget by the time this phase came up, so clearly something was amiss.
I don't expect you to claim, but I also didn't expect 2 other people to vote for random people with little/no reasoning as well.

Do you recall what I did that was "suspicious"? If it was the inactivity, I've explained, if it was something else, than sorry.

I just thinking that we had a plan last DP, and I want to see if anything came of it before going for claims. But if nothing comes up, I'll be happy to be the first claim.

I'm alive aren't I?

Yes, but did any watchers see anything of value? It seems like everything went according to plan, only wondering if any mafia were caught in it.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 5:11:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 4:21:09 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/17/2011 4:14:32 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/17/2011 4:02:25 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/17/2011 3:50:01 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 5/17/2011 3:41:37 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/17/2011 3:23:48 PM, lovelife wrote:
Vote OreEle, unless some investigation came up with something better to go on. He seems to be playing a bit differently to me. I would like to see a character claim from him.

In case you hadn't noticed, I haven't been doing much with any of the mafia games. Namely because of the elections, and a wave of debates I did (which is now coming to an end, just 2 left, and 1 looks like they will forfiet out).

However, if the town wants a claim, that is fine. But I'll do it based on the town and not a single person, since I don't want the mafia pushing to out me.

However, I think it would be wisest to give any investigators time to step forward before falling back to pushing for claims.

I already said that I would take my vote off if investigations found anything.
I understand your reasoning, but I remember being suspicious of you enough last dp to take note of it, so I didn't forget by the time this phase came up, so clearly something was amiss.
I don't expect you to claim, but I also didn't expect 2 other people to vote for random people with little/no reasoning as well.

Do you recall what I did that was "suspicious"? If it was the inactivity, I've explained, if it was something else, than sorry.

I just thinking that we had a plan last DP, and I want to see if anything came of it before going for claims. But if nothing comes up, I'll be happy to be the first claim.

I'm alive aren't I?

Yes, but did any watchers see anything of value? It seems like everything went according to plan, only wondering if any mafia were caught in it.

The only mafioso who would have even tried targetting him would have been the roleblocker, because the benefit, a free kill, would possibly outweigh the risk of being found out by the watcher. Because he's not dead, I really doubt the mafia did anything. The watcher should not claim or anything of the sort.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 5:57:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
is there possibly no vig? headphone was trying way to hard to get lynched to not be jester.

or could he really have just proved he is the feakin doctor, who just happens to playing crazy this game? I almost wonder if he was actually mafia trying to appear jesterish and had a role to protect him from the vig somehow.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:02:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 3:24:05 PM, headphonegut wrote:
VTL maurder

for the reason of being first on the living list he's hiding something I can tell

ha ha ha...
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:06:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 5:57:05 PM, Marauder wrote:
is there possibly no vig? headphone was trying way to hard to get lynched to not be jester.

or could he really have just proved he is the feakin doctor, who just happens to playing crazy this game? I almost wonder if he was actually mafia trying to appear jesterish and had a role to protect him from the vig somehow.

I'm not that smart
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:09:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 6:06:02 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/17/2011 5:57:05 PM, Marauder wrote:
is there possibly no vig? headphone was trying way to hard to get lynched to not be jester.

or could he really have just proved he is the feakin doctor, who just happens to playing crazy this game? I almost wonder if he was actually mafia trying to appear jesterish and had a role to protect him from the vig somehow.

I'm not that smart

no but other mafia could be.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:13:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 5:57:05 PM, Marauder wrote:
is there possibly no vig? headphone was trying way to hard to get lynched to not be jester.

or could he really have just proved he is the feakin doctor, who just happens to playing crazy this game? I almost wonder if he was actually mafia trying to appear jesterish and had a role to protect him from the vig somehow.

I think he is a doctor and a bad player.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:13:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 6:09:27 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/17/2011 6:06:02 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/17/2011 5:57:05 PM, Marauder wrote:
is there possibly no vig? headphone was trying way to hard to get lynched to not be jester.

or could he really have just proved he is the feakin doctor, who just happens to playing crazy this game? I almost wonder if he was actually mafia trying to appear jesterish and had a role to protect him from the vig somehow.

I'm not that smart

no but other mafia could be.

seriously? I find it hard to play under that assumption
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:14:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 6:13:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/17/2011 5:57:05 PM, Marauder wrote:
is there possibly no vig? headphone was trying way to hard to get lynched to not be jester.

or could he really have just proved he is the feakin doctor, who just happens to playing crazy this game? I almost wonder if he was actually mafia trying to appear jesterish and had a role to protect him from the vig somehow.

I think he is a doctor and a bad player.

Probably, but if that is so, he is now stuck protecting himself (thus neutralizing his role). That is kinda a waste.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:15:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 6:13:47 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/17/2011 6:09:27 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/17/2011 6:06:02 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/17/2011 5:57:05 PM, Marauder wrote:
is there possibly no vig? headphone was trying way to hard to get lynched to not be jester.

or could he really have just proved he is the feakin doctor, who just happens to playing crazy this game? I almost wonder if he was actually mafia trying to appear jesterish and had a role to protect him from the vig somehow.

I'm not that smart

no but other mafia could be.

seriously? I find it hard to play under that assumption

I'm not accusing you, just pointing out that if you were mafia, you'd have others to help with planning. As such, I think you are just a doctor that forced himself into becoming a bulletproof.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:18:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 6:14:34 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/17/2011 6:13:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/17/2011 5:57:05 PM, Marauder wrote:
is there possibly no vig? headphone was trying way to hard to get lynched to not be jester.

or could he really have just proved he is the feakin doctor, who just happens to playing crazy this game? I almost wonder if he was actually mafia trying to appear jesterish and had a role to protect him from the vig somehow.

I think he is a doctor and a bad player.

Probably, but if that is so, he is now stuck protecting himself (thus neutralizing his role). That is kinda a waste.

Then he should not protect himself next NP. If he dies, he dies, if he protects someone else, that's great.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:20:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL freedo
For trying to make the doctor vulnerable enough to be killed by mafia. Character claim please.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:24:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 6:20:50 PM, socialpinko wrote:
VTL freedo
For trying to make the doctor vulnerable enough to be killed by mafia. Character claim please.

And how exactly did I do that?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:28:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 6:18:09 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Then he should not protect himself next NP. If he dies, he dies, if he protects someone else, that's great.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:31:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 6:20:43 PM, badger wrote:
you told us you'd claim this dp if head didn't die didn't you koopin?

Good memory.

That and Freedo's thing. Not sure why he would suggest that.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:32:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
yea freedo you punk lol jk

unvote
VTL FreeDO
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?