2. bradshaw
3. tvellalott
4. headphonegut
5. Andromeda_Z
6. OreEle
7. rogue (replaced by socialpinko2)
8. Korashk
9. Snipe
10. innomen (replaced by logic_on_rails2)

Graveyard

Nerdykiller - You are Chiyo, the Honored Grandmother. At any point in the game, you may sacrifice your life to bring another player back to life. You win with the town.

Logic_on_rails1 - You are Sasuke Uchiha. You possess the famed Sharingan. Your Sharingan allows you to perfectly copy someone else's ninjutsu, once you observe them using that ninjutsu. Each NP, select a player, and as long as that player has used their powers at least once, you copy all that player's active powers for that NP and may use those powers however you like. You win with the cult.

M93samman (replaced by badger) - Itachi Uchiha. You possess the mighty Mangekyou Sharingan, which can confuse all of a player's senses and force them to do your bidding. If you target a player 3 times during consecutive NP's, you convert them to mafia. You win with the mafia.

Socialpinko1 - You are Hinata Hyuga. You are a sensory ninja and possess the famed Byakugan, which allows you to see a player's chi. Each NP you may investigate a player's chi; if it turns up blue, the player is innocent; if it turns up black, the player is guilty. You win with the town.

Snipe – Zetsu . . . Mafia.

====================================================

It takes 6 to lynch.

DP ends Monday @ 8 pm CST.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 2:43:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Avenge me!! Also, I'm back. :)
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 2:48:30 PM
Also, VTL Head (or whoever claimed the doctor).

Snipe claimed politican, and that his moves were bused (not role blocked). This means that the DP2 politician vote was from bussing, not from some weird protective role.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 2:50:45 PM
At 5/18/2011 2:48:30 PM, OreEle wrote:
Also, VTL Head (or whoever claimed the doctor).

Snipe claimed politican, and that his moves were bused (not role blocked). This means that the DP2 politician vote was from bussing, not from some weird protective role.

unvote
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 2:51:51 PM
Snipe was mafia from the getgo, he wasn't converted. This means that they possibly converted a different person (though it is possible that no conversion was done).
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 2:55:13 PM
At 5/18/2011 2:51:51 PM, OreEle wrote:
Snipe was mafia from the getgo, he wasn't converted. This means that they possibly converted a different person (though it is possible that no conversion was done).

Snipe's ability was likely the Janitor (though I didn't know that they could do it to themselves), as one of Zetsu's main jobs was devouring the bodies of his fallen comrades so that info could not be extracted.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 3:25:13 PM
Did any investigators dig anything up?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:06:48 PM
At 5/18/2011 4:05:37 PM, headphonegut wrote:
what do you want to know?

Who did you protect each NP so far?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:10:20 PM
At 5/18/2011 4:07:28 PM, headphonegut wrote:
why? what your thinking?

Thinking it may help confirm you. The Sakura role sounds kinda bad (I mean, really, if I claimed that role, you'd be suspicious of me). So any info we can get to help confirm or back up the claim is ultimately good.

I'm also trying to piece together what the mafia has been doing each NP.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:15:46 PM

I'm still wondering on this - why wasn't Andromeda diverted instead? Also, what utter moron wouldn't follow my exact lead when I said explicitly - 'not following my lead will result in your death' PLUS he didn't even pick a half decent target, instead a confirmed townie. That's either ultra, ultra stupid Mafia playing or he was bused.

Also, what's up with the ... thing? I've got a few theories, but am still unsure. Also, why was Itachi turned up innocent? Was Social trying to not look like a target or did Itachi's redeeming qualities do something? Finally (since I've got to go to school) , I want Torres' claim. Also (yes I said finally before) , I can say that Snipe's claim about the recruiting process is totally wrong, as I discussed with OreEle in our PM. I'll talk about it later today if need be.

VTL M Torres
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:22:22 PM
At 5/18/2011 4:18:37 PM, headphonegut wrote:
mostly me and two others

You are no help at all.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:26:49 PM
At 5/18/2011 4:15:46 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

I'm still wondering on this - why wasn't Andromeda diverted instead? Also, what utter moron wouldn't follow my exact lead when I said explicitly - 'not following my lead will result in your death' PLUS he didn't even pick a half decent target, instead a confirmed townie. That's either ultra, ultra stupid Mafia playing or he was bused.

They may not have a bus. That entire theory was based upon Snipe claiming politican, and his role being diverted. Though I can't see anyway for Zetsu to be a politican (though he would likely be a janitor). If we take the "politican" part out of the theory, the entire bussing theory is not needed.

Though it does make sense, to target Social. I mean, social claim Itachi was innocent (which we now know is not true), so one might think that social was faking roles to try to "confirm" mafia.

Also, what's up with the ... thing? I've got a few theories, but am still unsure. Also, why was Itachi turned up innocent? Was Social trying to not look like a target or did Itachi's redeeming qualities do something? Finally (since I've got to go to school) , I want Torres' claim. Also (yes I said finally before) , I can say that Snipe's claim about the recruiting process is totally wrong, as I discussed with OreEle in our PM. I'll talk about it later today if need be.

VTL M Torres
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 6:08:03 PM

I have no idea what happened. I tried to do what you said. I did not kill a confirmed townie, I'm not stupid. Stop being so controlling, would you?

VTL M Torres
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 6:13:20 PM
vtL logic On Rails

What did inno tell us about his role and what has logic told us about his role?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 6:14:14 PM
OKAY. What the heck is going on...?

I know one thing. Headphone is being a little baby. HEADPHONE, TELL US WHAT YOU DID EACH NP. RIGHT MEOW.

Secondly, I will claim. But before that, has NO ONE been roleblocked yet??
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 6:15:02 PM
VTL Headphone

Be cooperative, or you will not like the result.

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 6:18:08 PM
At 5/18/2011 6:08:03 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

I have no idea what happened. I tried to do what you said. I did not kill a confirmed townie, I'm not stupid. Stop being so controlling, would you?

VTL M Torres

Andro - Who did you target last night?

VTL Head

If town wants to win, we have to work together. If we don't want to work together, that only implies that you don't want the town to win.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 6:18:42 PM
Also, a little miffed right now that Logic is not talking in our Team PM.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 6:18:54 PM
At 5/18/2011 6:15:02 PM, M.Torres wrote:
VTL Headphone

OOOOOOO0000000ooooooo!!! I'm shaking in my custom baby seal leather boots just me and the other one died and nobody visited the last person so nothing happened
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 6:19:23 PM
Have we got a list of claims? It might help up deduce who is lying (though any character based suspicion's I had would be totally wikipedia based.)
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 6:20:14 PM
At 5/18/2011 6:18:08 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/18/2011 6:08:03 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

VTL M Torres

Andro - Who did you target last night?

VTL Head

If town wants to win, we have to work together. If we don't want to work together, that only implies that you don't want the town to win.

Well, that, and I don't understand his "protector" role. He said he wasn't doctor (as in he doesn't want to be counterclaimed) but his "role" he described still doesn't make any sense. Especially since he won't say who he used it on.

M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 6:21:08 PM
At 5/18/2011 6:18:54 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/18/2011 6:15:02 PM, M.Torres wrote:
VTL Headphone

OOOOOOO0000000ooooooo!!! I'm shaking in my custom baby seal leather boots just me and the other one died and nobody visited the last person so nothing happened

Then say who they were! Come on!

M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 6:23:34 PM
At 5/18/2011 6:22:24 PM, headphonegut wrote:
WTF? you already know!!!!!

You gave the names of EACH target EACH NP?

On top of this: has ANYONE noticed the effects of his "role"?