Rules and Other Info:
http://www.debate.org...

Player List:
01.) M.Torres
02.) timbeech
05.) badger
07.) Marauder (replaced m93samman)
08.) lovelife (replaced Nerdykiller)
09.) Andromeda_Z (replaced FREEDO who replaced mongeese)
10.) nonentity (replaced rogue)
15.) The Mighty Koopin
18.) OreEle
20.) socialpinko
22.) tvellalott

Deceased Players:
nonentity - You are Tony Stark (aka Iron Man) the Inventor. Town
Johnicle - You are Ultron (No Alias) the Limiter. Mafia
marauder - You are Clint Barton (aka Hawkeye) the Two-Shot Tracker. Town
bluesteel - You are Nijo Minamiyori (aka Agent X) the Hireling. Mafia
mattrodstram - You are Natasha Romanov (aka Black Widow) a Regular Cultist. Cult
innomen - You are Nick Fury (No Alias) the Bulletproof Cult Recruiter. Cult
xxdarkxx - You are Steve Rogers (aka Captain America) the Cop. Town
Logic_on_rails - You are Hercules (No Alias) the Un-recruitable Townie. Town
headphpnegut - You are Hank Pym (aka Ant-Man) the Doctor. Town
Thaddeus - You are Mar-Vell (aka Captain Marvel) the Sacrificial hero. Cult

feverish - You are Pietro Maximoff (aka Quicksilver) the Sibling. You are connected to [redacted]. You have no abilities except that you know who your counterpart sibling is. If either of you dies during the game, the other will commit suicide on the next night phase. You are a townie and win when all non-town players are dead.

Extra Info:
- From now on there will be no, no lynches due to lack of enough votes for a player.
- Reminder that once the requisite number of votes have been cast for a lynch, that player is lynched regardless of unvotes
- This phase will end in approximately three days time
- 6 votes required for a lynch

Vote Count:
- nonentity [1/6] (nonentity)
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 6:28:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
feverish gained One-Shot Cop.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 6:35:40 PM
Any investigators pull up any useful information?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 9:48:11 PM
At 5/19/2011 6:35:40 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Sure did.
I received a one shot character-investigation role NP4 and used it last night...
Guess what?
You (socialpinko) are Kl'rt (aka Super Skrull).

VOTE socialpinko
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 9:58:05 PM
[DEADDEADDEAD]
TOWN
nonentity[1] Tony Stark (aka Iron Man), the Inventor.
Marauder[1] - Clint Barton (aka Hawkeye), the Two-Shot Tracker.
xxdarkxx - Steve Rogers (aka Captain America), the Cop.
logic_on_rails - Hercules (No Alias), the Un-recruitable Townie. Granted one-shot tracker power.
feverish - Pietro Maximoff (aka Quicksilver), the Sibling Granted one-shot cop power.
headphonegut - Hank Pym (aka Ant-Man), the Doctor.

MAFIA
Johnicle - Ultron (No Alias), the Limiter.
bluesteel - Nijo Minamiyori (aka Agent X), the Hireling.

THIRD-PARTY
mattrodstram - Natasha Romanov (aka Black Widow), a Regular Cultist.
innomen - Nick Fury (No Alias), Bulletproof Cult Recruiter
Thaddus - Mar-Vell (aka Captain Marvel), the Sacrificial hero. Recruited to cult.

[LIVELIVELIVE]
AVENGERS
timbeech - Wanda Maximoff (aka Scarlet Witch), Diviner
Marauder[2] - Thor Odinson (No Alias), Mason Recruiter
Andromeda_Z - T'Challa (aka Black Panther), ???
Koopin - Bruce Banner (aka Hulk), ??? (Investigated innocent by feverish)
M.Torres - Janet Van Dyne (aka Wasp), ???
socialpinko - Victor Shade (aka Vision), ??? (Investigated as Super-Skrull by TV NP5)

HIRELINGS
nonentity[2] - Inez Temple (aka Outlaw), Hireling
badger - Paladin (No Alias), Hireling
lovelife - Luke Cage (No Alias), Hireling
OreEle - ???, Hireling
tvellalott - Wade Wilson (aka Deadpool), Hireling

Muh threads
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 10:03:27 PM
At 5/19/2011 9:48:11 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Sure did.
I received a one shot character-investigation role NP4 and used it last night...
Guess what?

VOTE socialpinko

Is that a bad guy?

Vote social
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 10:13:58 PM

Sure did.
Guess what?

VOTE socialpinko

That doesn't sound good. VTL Spinko
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 10:16:25 PM
At 5/19/2011 10:03:27 PM, lovelife wrote:

Sure did.
Guess what?

VOTE socialpinko

Is that a bad guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org...

I believe so. He fought against various heroes.

Muh threads
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 10:21:30 PM
At 5/19/2011 10:13:58 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Sure did.
Guess what?

VOTE socialpinko

That doesn't sound good. VTL Spinko

It's not, thats a comic villain, we already expected spinko to be mafia by process of elimination and the vision claim and now we know he is in fact a strait up bad guy charachter.

so there was either only 2 regular mafia at the start of the game or one of the hireling claims was bogus from the beginning.

vote to lynch socialpinko

that's said can we make sure there's time to talk over any other night investigations before we kill spinko and end the day phase?

like what is timbeeches hopefully not too vague clue this time?
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 10:22:51 PM
VTL Social Pinko based on my previous suspicions and the evidence of this DP. I'm voting now seeing as how I don't know when I'll get a chance to come on again.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 10:28:07 PM
At 5/19/2011 10:22:51 PM, nonentity wrote:
VTL Social Pinko based on my previous suspicions and the evidence of this DP. I'm voting now seeing as how I don't know when I'll get a chance to come on again.

I'll unvote then. I want the investigative roles to have a chance to share info before someone hammers, and I know I'll be online to revote.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 10:34:42 PM
anyway I was role blocked so no new mason recruites, and I lost one who was already recruited.

kind of stinks. the redaction in feverish's role is kind of funny, as it takes 2 seconds for any mafia (unless they play from dial-up like me) to look up who quicksilver's sibling is.

anyway, you all can see why we said timbeech was absolutely confirmed now.

also the fact that I was blocked shows they mafia still have there role blocker, and who knows if there ever had a godfather to start with, but its normal for all mafia to have godfather roles.

in any case both of those roles would be regular mafia and not vanilla hirelings. that means someones hireling claim is false I think.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 10:37:24 PM
At 5/19/2011 10:28:07 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 5/19/2011 10:22:51 PM, nonentity wrote:

I'll unvote then. I want the investigative roles to have a chance to share info before someone hammers, and I know I'll be online to revote.

yeah this is timbeeches last dayphase it would seem, and if we are to make any remaining use out of his role he needs to post everything that he has 'divined' in the past night phases for review to those that missed any of the clues and underline the new information that came this night phase.

A Scout is Obedient.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 10:48:43 PM
Did Torres role claim? Spinko was an original mafia member and it looks like he has a major role (based on the Skrull-scrollbar reference). Obviously at least one of the hirelings is mafia. Based on play-style I'm guessing it's OreEle. That's a complete shot in the dark though (especially since lovelife has yet to post).
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 10:50:44 PM
At 5/19/2011 10:48:43 PM, nonentity wrote:
Did Torres role claim? Spinko was an original mafia member and it looks like he has a major role (based on the Skrull-scrollbar reference). Obviously at least one of the hirelings is mafia. Based on play-style I'm guessing it's OreEle. That's a complete shot in the dark though (especially since lovelife has yet to post).

His claim isn't on the list tvellalott posted, so I don't think so.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 10:52:08 PM
Actually, I think all the hirelings should come out with their "one shot" roles. Because we probably all got one, simply because we're vanilla. I've said mine, and tv has said his. If one of the other three claim to not have been given a one-shot role, then that's probably our mafioso.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 10:56:29 PM
At 5/19/2011 6:27:18 PM, Korashk wrote:

Deceased Players:

feverish - You are Pietro Maximoff (aka Quicksilver) the Sibling. You are connected to [redacted]. You have no abilities except that you know who your counterpart sibling is. If either of you dies during the game, the other will commit suicide on the next night phase. You are a townie and win when all non-town players are dead.

interesting note, there was only 1 night kill this night phase and yet it was I who was role blocked, our doctor is dead, and the vig was not killed.

either mafia and vig targeted the same individual because the vig is dumb seeing as its apperent how the vig must have taken out the captin america claim based on the scrull clue......

yeah I think its safe to assume the second night kills from previous day phases is deliberately anti-town. it was the mafia that took out black widow, and it was this vig that took out jonicle. I think cult may have recruited the vig night phase 2, and so he would take out mafia and town alike if he is alined with the cult. or he/she is stupid arrogant player that is pro-town but thinks there appraisal of xxdarkxx's 'playing differently' style is better evidence against him than his most solid mafia would not even dare try and claim 'captain America' claim.

of course that's just my speculation about what may have happened, what if a role stealer used the vig's role on xxdarkxx, what if it was from a poisoner, what if the super-skrull role has 4 powers that change with the passing night phases based on its four fantastic 4 ripp off powers and one took out an extra mafia kill, what if the player that killed xxdarkxx had a JOAT that had investigated a framed xxdarkxx and used up all his kills by now?

what we do know is that there is there was one night kill last night phase and the roleblock was used up on me, spinko (mafia) is specifiaccly what the diviner clues refers as the reason for black widows (cult) death. xxdarkxx (Capt. America) and matt (black widow/cult) died the same night phase, and I (hawkeye at the time) and jonicle (ultron/mafia) were taken out the same night phase. our doctor does not explain the lack of a second kill this night phase, nor the roleblocker

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 11:46:04 PM

Vote Count:

I see the politician (AndroZ) decided nonentity was suspicious in need of pressuring.

what up andro? you believe Tv that the outlaw claim is more suspicious than luke cage or palidin?

A Scout is Obedient.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 11:52:52 PM
At 5/19/2011 11:46:04 PM, Marauder wrote:

Vote Count:

I see the politician (AndroZ) decided nonentity was suspicious in need of pressuring.

what up andro? you believe Tv that the outlaw claim is more suspicious than luke cage or palidin?

I never claimed politician. Did one of the people I replaced do that?
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 11:53:52 PM
At 5/19/2011 11:00:55 PM, nonentity wrote:
badger, lovelife, OreEle--What were your one-shot powers?

and OreEle while your at that, its about time you character claim, odds are as soon spinko is out of the way, the towns next target will be based on theme of hireling characters and from the looks of it there's a disagreement already. if you could tell us specifically what hireling you are so it does not look like your just deciding a fake claim later that will suit the need to make a particular town look guilty....

and you have no reason to not give your character claim any more, there are literally no other players left without character claims you could possibly be waiting on to see if you can 'counterclaim' them.

so, while telling us your one shot power, tell us the rest of your role too or you will look suspicious, and then I'm up for lynching you regardless of what your claim is next day phase.

A Scout is Obedient.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 2:01:16 AM
Vote Count:
- socialpinko [4/6] (tv, ll, Marau, non)
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 10:28:34 AM
At 5/19/2011 11:52:52 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 5/19/2011 11:46:04 PM, Marauder wrote:

Vote Count:

I never claimed politician. Did one of the people I replaced do that?

that was my part of my speculation that has so far turned out 90% right (I was wrong about the marvel being a fake claim). I reasoned that the politician would be black panther cause he is king of wakanda and that Freedo was the politician based on the fact that the politician never did anything until mongoose was replaced. you replaced freedo, and my guess about you being black panther turned out right.

seeing I guessed you character by guessing your role first and have now discovered my character guess on you was right I'm feeling more confident that before that the role guess was right too.

If king of wakanda is not our politician that what is the king of wakanda?

A Scout is Obedient.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 11:50:00 AM
Who cares about the cult... they're not even remotely a threat. At most, there's one cult member left. There's no possible way for cult to win unless town and mafia take out each other.