Total Posts:201|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Pokemon First Gen Day Phase 1

xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 4:39:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
ACTIVE PLAYERS
01) badger
02) wjmelements
03) M.Torres
04) Andromeda Z
05) lovelife
06) Phoenix
07) OreEle
08) Koopin
09) headphonegut
10) Nags
11) tvellalott
12) mongeese
13) oceanix
14) mongoose
15) Korashk
16) InsertNameHere
17) Marauder
18) Snipe
19) Logic_on_rails

Rules
1) All votes must be bolded to count.
2) You do NOT need to unvote.
3) You may NOT Copy/Paste your PM or anything from in your PM.
4) If you have any questions please ask me in your ROLE PM.
5) Votes must reach a majority for a lynch to count. (3/4, 6/10 etc.)
6) The day phase may only end in a NO LYNCH from lack of votes ONCE. After that the player with the majority of votes will be lynched.
7) Once the required number of votes to lynch a player has been reached no votes after will count.
8) I will be releasing information on characters during the next DAY PHASE so please don't ask me "So are they guilty or what?" or anything of the sorts.
9) /DISCUSSION means /DISCUSSION
10) Their will be punishments for not following #9
11) Have fun and don't rip on other players too much ;)

BEGIN!
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 4:41:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
NOTICE
I am looking for someone that could post vote counts and call a temporary /DISCUSSION during 8am-4pm (this is when I work).
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 4:43:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What should we do to box people into broad claims?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 4:45:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 4:43:08 PM, mongoose wrote:
What should we do to box people into broad claims?

evolve or not? Last digit of pokedex? unique or not (in video game)?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 4:54:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 4:45:33 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/26/2011 4:43:08 PM, mongoose wrote:
What should we do to box people into broad claims?

evolve or not? Last digit of pokedex? unique or not (in video game)?

or we could say what element we are.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 4:55:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 4:43:37 PM, darkkermit wrote:
wtf!? I signed up for this game, and I'm not listed.

Someone decided that they were going to remove the "25" from the list... and I didn't catch it when editing roles. I'm sorry.

I can put you as 1st replace.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:25:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I win with the town.

I think we should distiguish between Human and Pokemon first. I'm HUMAN.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:28:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL A_Z because I doubt there's both Goldeen and Magikarp.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:28:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 5:25:27 PM, mongoose wrote:
I win with the town.

I think we should distiguish between Human and Pokemon first. I'm HUMAN.

So there are no pokemon?

I'm gonna bet that the mafia are actually humans that try to catch us pokemon (thus making us their slaves).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:28:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 5:28:06 PM, mongoose wrote:
VTL A_Z because I doubt there's both Goldeen and Magikarp.

Wrong thread
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:28:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 5:28:06 PM, mongoose wrote:
VTL A_Z because I doubt there's both Goldeen and Magikarp.

Totally wrong game.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:31:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 5:28:08 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:25:27 PM, mongoose wrote:
I win with the town.

I think we should distiguish between Human and Pokemon first. I'm HUMAN.

So there are no pokemon?

I'm gonna bet that the mafia are actually humans that try to catch us pokemon (thus making us their slaves).

The mafia may be entirely composed of by humans, but I don't know. All I know is that I am human and town. This means there is almost no chance that I am in the mafia and the mafia is all human, because then claiming human first thing would be highly likely suicide.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:32:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 5:31:24 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:28:08 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:25:27 PM, mongoose wrote:
I win with the town.

I think we should distiguish between Human and Pokemon first. I'm HUMAN.

So there are no pokemon?

I'm gonna bet that the mafia are actually humans that try to catch us pokemon (thus making us their slaves).

The mafia may be entirely composed of by humans, but I don't know. All I know is that I am human and town. This means there is almost no chance that I am in the mafia and the mafia is all human, because then claiming human first thing would be highly likely suicide.

unless you could convince us with reverse pyschology. Hiding in plain sight is a great way to win.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:32:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 5:25:27 PM, mongoose wrote:
I win with the town.

I think we should distiguish between Human and Pokemon first. I'm HUMAN.

I'm human, as well.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:34:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm gonna guess this might be based on the T.V. rather than the game then.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:35:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 5:34:12 PM, OreEle wrote:
I'm gonna guess this might be based on the T.V. rather than the game then.

I believe so.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:35:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 5:35:02 PM, Koopin wrote:
Wait, what?

We have humans in our midst.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:36:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 5:35:53 PM, Koopin wrote:
Nvm.
Two Pokemon games are gonna be hard. I was wondering why OreEle was still alive.

Because you can't really kill snorlax.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:38:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 5:35:50 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:34:12 PM, OreEle wrote:
I'm gonna guess this might be based on the T.V. rather than the game then.

I believe so.

Than humans are mafia according to that logic.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:41:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 5:38:34 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:35:50 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:34:12 PM, OreEle wrote:
I'm gonna guess this might be based on the T.V. rather than the game then.

I believe so.

Than humans are mafia according to that logic.

Humans are nothing but slave holders!!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:44:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 5:41:28 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:38:34 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:35:50 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:34:12 PM, OreEle wrote:
I'm gonna guess this might be based on the T.V. rather than the game then.

I believe so.

Than humans are mafia according to that logic.

Humans are nothing but slave holders!!

I don't know about the rest of the humans, but I am neither mafia nor a slave holder.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:44:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 5:44:03 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:41:28 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:38:34 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:35:50 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:34:12 PM, OreEle wrote:
I'm gonna guess this might be based on the T.V. rather than the game then.

I believe so.

Than humans are mafia according to that logic.

Humans are nothing but slave holders!!

I don't know about the rest of the humans, but I am neither mafia nor a slave holder.

don't out yourself, shesh.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:46:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2011 5:44:03 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:41:28 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:38:34 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:35:50 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 5/26/2011 5:34:12 PM, OreEle wrote:
I'm gonna guess this might be based on the T.V. rather than the game then.

I believe so.

Than humans are mafia according to that logic.

Humans are nothing but slave holders!!

I don't know about the rest of the humans, but I am neither mafia nor a slave holder.

A real Mafia person would say just that. Protect themselves because a door was opened so very soon.... hmm...
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.