Active Players
1. M.Torres
2. tvellalott
3. Andromeda_Z
4. OreEle
5. rogue (replaced by merda)

It takes 3 votes to lynch.

Graveyard

Logic_on_rails1 - You are Sasuke Uchiha. You possess the famed Sharingan. Your Sharingan allows you to perfectly copy someone else's ninjutsu, once you observe them using that ninjutsu. Each NP, select a player, and as long as that player has used their powers at least once, you copy all that player's active powers for that NP and may use those powers however you like. You win with the cult. (killed NP2)

Nerdykiller - You are Chiyo, the Honored Grandmother. At any point in the game, you may sacrifice your life to bring another player back to life. You win with the town. (died NP3)

M93samman (replaced by badger) - Itachi Uchiha. You possess the mighty Mangekyou Sharingan, which can confuse all of a player's senses and force them to do your bidding. If you target a player 3 times during consecutive NP's, you convert them to mafia. You win with the mafia. (killed NP3)

Snipe – Zetsu . . . Mafia. (lynched DP4)

Socialpinko1 - You are Hinata Hyuga. You are a sensory ninja and possess the famed Byakugan, which allows you to see a player's chi. Each NP you may investigate a player's chi; if it turns up blue, the player is innocent; if it turns up black, the player is guilty. You win with the town. (killed NP4)

Korashk – You are Konohamaru Sarutobi, an annoying little kid with no powers. Your story arcs should all be considered filler. You win with the town. (lynched DP5)

Bradshaw - You are Kiba Inazuka. Your incredibly powerful nose, coupled with that of your dog Akamaru, make you the ideal tracker. You may see who the targeted player visits during the NP. You win with the town. (killed NP5)

Headphonegut - You are Orochimaru. Your job is to entice Sasuke to your side. If you successfully target Sasuke on two back-to-back night phases, you convert him to cult (you must first put your curse mark on him before convincing him to join you). You have used a transformation jutsu to hide yourself under the identity and appearance of Sakura Haruno and thus cannot be investigated guilty. You win with the cult. (lynched DP6)

Logic_on_rails2 - You are Uzumaki Naruto, the Gutsy Ninja. Initially, the village hates you but eventually comes to love you. For DP1 and 2, you are a hated townie (it takes one fewer votes to lynch you) but on DP3 and after you are a popular townie (it takes one more vote to lynch you). You win with the town. (received vigilante powers on NP5, killed NP6)

=============================================

DP ends Thursday at 1pm CST.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 4:06:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/28/2011 2:59:26 PM, Merda wrote:
At 5/28/2011 2:53:58 PM, headphonegut wrote:
Avenge me nac

Shut it mafia scum. ;(

He's cult scum.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 11:17:39 PM
At 5/28/2011 2:12:41 PM, Merda wrote:
So where were we with the plan? Logic is dead again so that sucks. Did any investigators find anything?

The only one left with an investigative role is tvellalott (one-shot character investigation). Games aren't won by roles alone, though. Does anyone have any suspicious? There's really no activity in this thread.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 4:08:57 PM
Final words - avenge me (just happens to restart thread....)
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 5:56:43 PM
I have a character result, but I have to check whether it matches their claim. I haven't had the net for 4 days and I've completely forgotten what's going on.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 6:16:36 PM
At 5/29/2011 5:56:43 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I have a character result, but I have to check whether it matches their claim. I haven't had the net for 4 days

Wow. That sucks. But you're back now!

and I've completely forgotten what's going on.

Not much. We lynched headphonegut and haven't said much since. He was cult, though, so that's good.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 7:17:24 PM
At 5/29/2011 6:16:36 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 5/29/2011 5:56:43 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I have a character result, but I have to check whether it matches their claim. I haven't had the net for 4 days

Wow. That sucks. But you're back now!

No, I'm at work. :P

and I've completely forgotten what's going on.

Not much. We lynched headphonegut and haven't said much since. He was cult, though, so that's good.

Muh threads
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2011 12:27:17 PM
Good news, Head indicates that he was the last cult (it was only him and susake). So we only have mafia left.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2011 2:58:29 PM
logic_on_rails has replaced M.Torres
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2011 4:16:10 PM
Hello again! I'm back to (again) bring the town to victory. Now, unfortunately for you people, I must withhold my kill choice from last night and play accordingly as if I didn't know that. Also, as a side note, head visited me on NP1 for recruiting clearly, the politician must be in the Mafia or be a convert (Snipe)

Now, let's go through things. The only opposition left is Mafia. They likely have 1 member left. This could be a) a final remaining member or b) Itachi's recruit. Now let's assume that it's a remaining member (I'm not using any of my current knowledge here though) . Here are the possibilities:

Me (Torres) , TV

Let me explain this - Merda is a confirmed townie (since we know of the cult recruiting conditions now) along with Andromeda and OreEle. Now, I'd like Andromeda to repeat his kill choices again (no suspicion, I need to know how many should have gone through) . However, from what I can tell, on NP3, there is no Mafia kill (unless they targeted Nerdy, which is highly unlikely) . If there is any NP with a lack of kills, you have an answer - there is a doctor, and your only doctor is me. Of course, to be fair, I must ask - TV, are you still alive with your bulletproof powers, or a lightning clone?

Option b, possible recruits:

Me, TV, Andromeda, OreEle

Okay, first off, being Torres now, I KNOW that he's town. On Merda, he wasn't alive long enough for the conversion to take place, he's town. Again, I need Andromeda's kill choices, but I can't see why he couldn't have been recruited. Of course, the same thing applies to TV and OreEle.

Okay, based on the above, it's clear what to do. If there is an initial Mafia remaining, it's TV. If there's a recruit, there's a reasonable chance it's TV (hasn't exactly been too pro-town) .

Finally, apologies to those I suspected of being cult; I thought the cult may have been a far bigger threat.

VTL TV
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2011 9:51:21 PM
At 5/30/2011 4:16:10 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Hello again! I'm back to (again) bring the town to victory. Now, unfortunately for you people, I must withhold my kill choice from last night and play accordingly as if I didn't know that. Also, as a side note, head visited me on NP1 for recruiting clearly, the politician must be in the Mafia or be a convert (Snipe)

Now, let's go through things. The only opposition left is Mafia. They likely have 1 member left. This could be a) a final remaining member or b) Itachi's recruit. Now let's assume that it's a remaining member (I'm not using any of my current knowledge here though) . Here are the possibilities:

Me (Torres) , TV

Let me explain this - Merda is a confirmed townie (since we know of the cult recruiting conditions now) along with Andromeda and OreEle. Now, I'd like Andromeda to repeat his kill choices again (no suspicion, I need to know how many should have gone through) . However, from what I can tell, on NP3, there is no Mafia kill (unless they targeted Nerdy, which is highly unlikely) . If there is any NP with a lack of kills, you have an answer - there is a doctor, and your only doctor is me. Of course, to be fair, I must ask - TV, are you still alive with your bulletproof powers, or a lightning clone?

He should have lost his extra life, I targeted him. Unless someone protected him, is role is confirmed now.

Okay, first off, being Torres now, I KNOW that he's town. On Merda, he wasn't alive long enough for the conversion to take place, he's town. Again, I need Andromeda's kill choices, but I can't see why he couldn't have been recruited. Of course, the same thing applies to TV and OreEle.

Okay, based on the above, it's clear what to do. If there is an initial Mafia remaining, it's TV. If there's a recruit, there's a reasonable chance it's TV (hasn't exactly been too pro-town) .

Finally, apologies to those I suspected of being cult; I thought the cult may have been a far bigger threat.

VTL TV
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2011 10:02:40 PM
Lynch count

tv - 1/3 - logic
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2011 11:29:59 PM
At 5/30/2011 9:51:21 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Me (Torres) , TV

He should have lost his extra life, I targeted him. Unless someone protected him, is role is confirmed now.

VTL TV

I have learnt that Torres protected himself last night. My vote still stands though - the last player is clearly a recruit, and so my analysis still stands.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 1:36:38 AM
Another thing I've analysed and thought out - it's likely that OreEle isn't Mafia. After all, what sort of redirection power would a Mafia player without knowing a role say? My guess is 'target x' or something similar. If OreEle was continually targeted, why were there 3 recruits? Furthermore, since he would only have become Mafia on DP 4, I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't have noted said anomaly of say, 1 target being changed. Of course, it's possible the Mafia redirected to somebody who was already being chosen, but the point still stands.

Out of Andromeda and TV, due to my previous points and such, TV is the best bet. Notice that he was the only 1 with a 1 shot power appearing from nowhere and still hasn't reported back? Strange behaviour.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 2:35:48 AM
I have very good reason for withholding my information; I haven't even had a chance to reread and see what everyone has claimed.
You can lynch me if you want, but I won't die. If M.Torres is the only other possible guilty, you should lynch him. My info isn't on him anyway.

Muh threads
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 4:00:43 AM
At 5/31/2011 2:35:48 AM, tvellalott wrote:
I have very good reason for withholding my information; I haven't even had a chance to reread and see what everyone has claimed.
You can lynch me if you want, but I won't die. If M.Torres is the only other possible guilty, you should lynch him. My info isn't on him anyway.

I AM Torres now. Besides me and you (I know I'm town) , Andromeda (read my reasoning on OreEle earlier) is the ONLY other possible Mafia recruit, and that's assuming that it is a recruit and not a Mafia player from the start. Furthermore, I believe that since Andromeda has played pro-town vs. you, you are the more likely guilty party.

Of course, I could be wrong.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 4:03:55 AM
At 5/31/2011 2:35:48 AM, tvellalott wrote:

You can lynch me if you want, but I won't die.

Ha! Andromeda targeted you last night he said, meaning you will die. And if you were town, would you not have told us of you being a lightning clone now? However, as Mafia, isn't it a convenient excuse to say that it'd be a waste of time to lynch you?

Of course, if TV is telling the truth, then Andromeda is the guilty party. Either way, everybody else is basically cleared. I'll say it again - Torres protected himself last night.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 1:10:29 PM
At 5/30/2011 10:02:40 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Lynch count

tv - 1/3 - logic

VTL TV

nac
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 1:31:26 PM
VOTE COUNT

TV - 2/3 - logic, OreEle
Merda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 1:31:42 PM

Me (Torres) , TV

VTL TV

Vote to Lynch tvellalott
Die mafia scum!
My manwich!
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 1:33:00 PM
VOTE COUNT

tv - 3/3 - logic, OreEle, merda

tv has been lynched. Get your night actions in ASAP.

No more talking.