Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Naruto Mafia DP8

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 8:19:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Active Players
1. M.Torres (replaced by logic_on_rails3)
2. Andromeda_Z
3. OreEle

It takes 2 votes to lynch.

Graveyard

Logic_on_rails1 - You are Sasuke Uchiha. You possess the famed Sharingan. Your Sharingan allows you to perfectly copy someone else's ninjutsu, once you observe them using that ninjutsu. Each NP, select a player, and as long as that player has used their powers at least once, you copy all that player's active powers for that NP and may use those powers however you like. You win with the cult. (killed NP2)

Nerdykiller - You are Chiyo, the Honored Grandmother. At any point in the game, you may sacrifice your life to bring another player back to life. You win with the town. (died NP3)

M93samman (replaced by badger) - Itachi Uchiha. You possess the mighty Mangekyou Sharingan, which can confuse all of a player's senses and force them to do your bidding. If you target a player 3 times during consecutive NP's, you convert them to mafia. You win with the mafia. (killed NP3)

Snipe – Zetsu . . . Mafia. (lynched DP4)

Socialpinko1 - You are Hinata Hyuga. You are a sensory ninja and possess the famed Byakugan, which allows you to see a player's chi. Each NP you may investigate a player's chi; if it turns up blue, the player is innocent; if it turns up black, the player is guilty. You win with the town. (killed NP4)

Korashk – You are Konohamaru Sarutobi, an annoying little kid with no powers. Your story arcs should all be considered filler. You win with the town. (lynched DP5)

Bradshaw - You are Kiba Inazuka. Your incredibly powerful nose, coupled with that of your dog Akamaru, make you the ideal tracker. You may see who the targeted player visits during the NP. You win with the town. (killed NP5)

Headphonegut - You are Orochimaru. Your job is to entice Sasuke to your side. If you successfully target Sasuke on two back-to-back night phases, you convert him to cult (you must first put your curse mark on him before convincing him to join you). You have used a transformation jutsu to hide yourself under the identity and appearance of Sakura Haruno and thus cannot be investigated guilty. You win with the cult. (lynched DP6)

Logic_on_rails2 - You are Uzumaki Naruto, the Gutsy Ninja. Initially, the village hates you but eventually comes to love you. For DP1 and 2, you are a hated townie (it takes one fewer votes to lynch you) but on DP3 and after you are a popular townie (it takes one more vote to lynch you). You win with the town. (received vigilante powers on NP5, killed NP6)

merda - You are Jiraiya, the Perverted Hermit. If you successfully target Naruto during the NP, you teach him Rasengan, giving him vigilante powers. Without this skill, he does not have a technique damaging enough to actually kill someone. You win with the town. (killed NP7)

tvellalot - You are PAIN. You force dead bodies to fight in your stead and are nearly impossible to kill. The first time you are killed or lynched, you will not die (they targeted a dead body, not the real you). Lynching you results in a no lynch, but you'll be vulnerable after that. You win with the mafia. (lynched DP7)

=============================================

DP ends Friday at 1pm CST.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 8:27:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/31/2011 8:22:13 PM, Merda wrote:
Avenge me? Wait are there any mafia left?

Probably, I think we've killed the cult and the game's still continuing.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 9:05:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think it might be OreEle. I'm town, Logic seems like town to me, but OreEle isn't doing much. Also, he was mentioned as a possible mafia. Of course, Logic wrote that under the assumption that there was one mafia left, and that apparently isn't the case, so I don't really know who it is.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 10:27:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Nevermind my previous post, I've been reading through the other DPs and I think it's Logic. He's not the doctor, he's bulletproof. Why else would he have protected himself every night, except as a cover for that? I think he's a bulletproof mafia, it fits what we know so well. VTL Logic
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 10:28:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/31/2011 10:27:29 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Nevermind my previous post, I've been reading through the other DPs and I think it's Logic. He's not the doctor, he's bulletproof. Why else would he have protected himself every night, except as a cover for that? I think he's a bulletproof mafia, it fits what we know so well. VTL Logic

Also, he hasn't been killed. Wouldn't the mafia try to kill the doctor? It's a power role.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 10:45:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VOTE COUNT

logic - 1/2 - andromeda
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 1:30:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/31/2011 10:28:04 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 5/31/2011 10:27:29 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Nevermind my previous post, I've been reading through the other DPs and I think it's Logic. He's not the doctor, he's bulletproof. Why else would he have protected himself every night, except as a cover for that? I think he's a bulletproof mafia, it fits what we know so well. VTL Logic

Also, he hasn't been killed. Wouldn't the mafia try to kill the doctor? It's a power role.

What kind of moronic action are you taking!!! There's 1 Mafia left (a recruit probably) . Don't vote until we're sure. Besides, if I was Mafia, why the heck would I lead a lynch on TV single-handedly?

Also, obvious logic fail above - why haven't I been killed? I don't know about Torres, but I protected myself because the Mafia can't win if I'm alive. At worst it's a tie. Also, notice that on no nightphase where Andromeda could have been Mafia that a Mafia has died? Strange no?

Andromeda I ask you this - why would I have attacked TV so aggressively if I was Mafia too?

Also, to BOTH of you - We must have a doctor! Look at NP3, Nerdy's role meant he killed himself and there was no other townie death. That's a a near proof that we have a doctor.

If you're town Andromeda, unvote. I'm not voting because I'm still sorting this out. Put simply, can you be sure that OreEle isn't Mafia?
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 1:38:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Also, notice how the only player last DP not to vote TV was Andromeda? Also, Andromeda tried to confirm TV by saying that he was confirmed due to his being targeted for a kill. Of course, although I can't answer this question - what about if I tried killing TV? He was a major suspicion of mine as would be evidence as me still being a townie, and me being a townie in my previous role; perhaps I targeted him.

Andromeda rushed to a conclusion in her haste to confirm TV.

I find it hard to believe that Andromeda isn't the guilty party, but let's let OreEle weigh in. It's possible that I'm just over analysing...
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 1:42:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Also, I know this is my 3rd post in a row, but let's look at game balance.

The Mafia have basically had a converter/bus driver, 1 shot bulletproof and Snipe (whatever he did or could do) .

Andromeda, do you really think that the Mafia have a 1 shot bulletproof and proper bulletproof? Furthermore, do you think this could happen in a small game when they also have a converter/bus driver? I think it begs a bit of thinking. After all, there's also a cult in this game.

The only reason I'm not voting you now is that I'm waiting for OreEle's input.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 9:12:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have two conflicting thoughts.

1) Andro has to be town and vig, to explain why Itachi was killed, and why Pain already lost one of his lives.

2) Why the heck has the mafia not been killing the vig? Last NP, they targetted a vanilla rather than the vig.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 9:22:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just thinking outloud (namely because I already typed most of this up and don't want to retype it later)...

If logic was the last mafia, then he would know that there is no doctor (as it would be me, who he knows my role through past incarnations, Jyira, known vanilla at this point, and Andro, known vig), and so would have no reason to not target the vig... unless he was hoping that the vig would have target me and thus end the game.

If Andro was the last mafia, that means that he would have been converted by Itachi on NP3 (the only way to reconcile Itachi's death). He then could have used his vig kill to try to confirm Pain, (hoping that we would accept it and not lynch him anyway, though we did). However, if that was the case, then he could have mafia killed Jyira and Vig killed me last night to end the game.

This leads me to believe that this is not the case.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 2:23:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm actually think that it's got to be Andro and that he was converted. Logic's Push on whoever Pain was wouldn't make sense if he was mafia.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 2:48:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Oreele andro is a girl ad hominems bad lol
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 3:34:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/1/2011 2:48:52 PM, headphonegut wrote:
Oreele andro is a girl ad hominems bad lol

shhhhhhhhh
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 4:05:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/1/2011 1:30:48 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 5/31/2011 10:28:04 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 5/31/2011 10:27:29 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Nevermind my previous post, I've been reading through the other DPs and I think it's Logic. He's not the doctor, he's bulletproof. Why else would he have protected himself every night, except as a cover for that? I think he's a bulletproof mafia, it fits what we know so well. VTL Logic

Also, he hasn't been killed. Wouldn't the mafia try to kill the doctor? It's a power role.

What kind of moronic action are you taking!!! There's 1 Mafia left (a recruit probably) . Don't vote until we're sure. Besides, if I was Mafia, why the heck would I lead a lynch on TV single-handedly?

Maybe you were trying to bus him so you would look town?

Also, obvious logic fail above - why haven't I been killed? I don't know about Torres, but I protected myself because the Mafia can't win if I'm alive. At worst it's a tie. Also, notice that on no nightphase where Andromeda could have been Mafia that a Mafia has died? Strange no?

Strange? I've been following your instructions, maybe you should answer that one.

Andromeda I ask you this - why would I have attacked TV so aggressively if I was Mafia too?

So you would look town? I'm not a mind reader.

Also, to BOTH of you - We must have a doctor! Look at NP3, Nerdy's role meant he killed himself and there was no other townie death. That's a a near proof that we have a doctor.

If you're town Andromeda, unvote.

You're still trying to tell me what to do? Fine. I'll unvote, for now.
I'm not voting because I'm still sorting this out. Put simply, can you be sure that OreEle isn't Mafia?

Nobody can be sure of anything until Bluesteel says what everyone's role is. It's all guesswork until then.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 4:10:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/1/2011 9:22:41 AM, OreEle wrote:
Just thinking outloud (namely because I already typed most of this up and don't want to retype it later)...

If logic was the last mafia, then he would know that there is no doctor (as it would be me, who he knows my role through past incarnations, Jyira, known vanilla at this point, and Andro, known vig), and so would have no reason to not target the vig... unless he was hoping that the vig would have target me and thus end the game.

If Andro was the last mafia, that means that he would have been converted by Itachi on NP3 (the only way to reconcile Itachi's death). He then could have used his vig kill to try to confirm Pain, (hoping that we would accept it and not lynch him anyway, though we did). However, if that was the case, then he could have mafia killed Jyira and Vig killed me last night to end the game.

This leads me to believe that this is not the case.

I agree nearly 100% here. 1 point though, although I can't say if I did or didn't, I may have killed TV on the night I died. After all, Andromeda could have just not used his vig powers that night.

Also, to Andromeda, my vote is fixed on you now! If OreEle was Mafia, he would have lynched me and taken the draw. He didn't. Therefore, he's town and Andromeda is Mafia. I say this - why the heck would I have led a lynch on TV single-handedly (key word) . Also, it's not as if we know Andromeda targeted TV, I could have targeted him myself, although I can not answer that question, but merely ask you to check my prior suspicions and speculate as to what I did.

I'm basically convinced now; put your vote back on me if you wish Andromeda.

VTL Andromeda
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 4:10:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/1/2011 1:38:18 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Also, notice how the only player last DP not to vote TV was Andromeda? Also, Andromeda tried to confirm TV by saying that he was confirmed due to his being targeted for a kill.

I thought his ROLE was confirmed, not that he was town. I don't remember ever having said he was town.
Of course, although I can't answer this question - what about if I tried killing TV?
He was a major suspicion of mine as would be evidence as me still being a townie, : and me being a townie in my previous role; perhaps I targeted him.

We can't know that, because you can't tell us. Maybe you did and maybe you didn't, but how would we know either way?

Andromeda rushed to a conclusion in her haste to confirm TV.

I targeted him and he was still alive. That would mean he probably wasn't lying about his role, wouldn't it?

I find it hard to believe that Andromeda isn't the guilty party, but let's let OreEle weigh in. It's possible that I'm just over analysing...
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 4:13:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If you're convinced I'm mafia, then there's no use in trying to do as you say because it won't change your opinion anyway. VTL Logic
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 4:16:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/1/2011 4:10:46 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 6/1/2011 1:38:18 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Also, notice how the only player last DP not to vote TV was Andromeda? Also, Andromeda tried to confirm TV by saying that he was confirmed due to his being targeted for a kill.

I thought his ROLE was confirmed, not that he was town. I don't remember ever having said he was town.

Yes, but obviously confirming his role would make him a more likely townie. Before his role was 'confirmed' by you, he was the only person who didn't have a confirmed role, and so if there was to be a non Mafia recruit, it would have been TV. Your confirming his role effectively made us have to guess a bit.

Of course, although I can't answer this question - what about if I tried killing TV?
He was a major suspicion of mine as would be evidence as me still being a townie, : and me being a townie in my previous role; perhaps I targeted him.

We can't know that, because you can't tell us. Maybe you did and maybe you didn't, but how would we know either way?

You can't know, but you can determine the likelihood. Figure out from my prior posts who I likely would have tried to kill. Obviously, if I'm still a townie now, my suspicions are the same as before pretty much. Probability.

Andromeda rushed to a conclusion in her haste to confirm TV.

I targeted him and he was still alive. That would mean he probably wasn't lying about his role, wouldn't it?

You're discounting my kill again... Who else would I have chose? Can't say of course, but guess!

I find it hard to believe that Andromeda isn't the guilty party, but let's let OreEle weigh in. It's possible that I'm just over analysing...
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 4:17:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Dammit. I'd so rather someone have voted for me, so I could easily tell who was mafia by the other person either jumping on or not jumping on.

Lets see...

1) Logic led a vote against TV, when the mafia was down 2:3, no logically reason to do that to get to 1:2

2) Andro is definately vig, but why wouldn't the vig have killed me last NP to get the win?

bugger on both of you...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 4:19:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/1/2011 4:13:05 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
If you're convinced I'm mafia, then there's no use in trying to do as you say because it won't change your opinion anyway. VTL Logic

Well, there's a thing called reasons as to why I think you're Mafia. Overcome them and I'll think differently.

Besides, we'll just see who's Mafia when OreEle votes. If OreEle was Mafia, the game would be over. That means since I am town (I know + no death NP3) you are Mafia.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 4:20:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/1/2011 4:17:46 PM, OreEle wrote:
Dammit. I'd so rather someone have voted for me, so I could easily tell who was mafia by the other person either jumping on or not jumping on.

Lets see...

1) Logic led a vote against TV, when the mafia was down 2:3, no logically reason to do that to get to 1:2

2) Andro is definately vig, but why wouldn't the vig have killed me last NP to get the win?

bugger on both of you...

Got to go to school, desperately, but final points. Some Jiraiya seemed to have survived some kill earlier. Trying to dodge my protectioin.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 4:21:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Who is it that we are thinking that logic night killed, but he can't say?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 4:25:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/1/2011 4:21:14 PM, OreEle wrote:
Who is it that we are thinking that logic night killed, but he can't say?

He says he tried to kill TV. I think he could just be trying to get me lynched, because he can't prove that, but says it anyway.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 4:27:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Last he said in the Guy Mason PM was that he was going for Head.

However, I'm going to have to make the jump.

VTL Andro
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 4:33:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VOTE COUNT

andromeda - 2/2 - logic, OreEle
logic - 1/2 - andromeda

andromeda has been lynched. Game over.

Endgame posted soon.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 4:38:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/1/2011 4:34:09 PM, headphonegut wrote:
Nooooooooooo

What's you're problem with the end game? Unless there was another cult... Who's that right-hand man of Ochi (that took over after Ochi died)?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"