nerdykiller
merda
Marauder
lovelife
FREEDO
Andro_Z
Koopin

New to Faint List:

Badger: Unknown: As a psychic pokemon you can read people's minds. Therefore every night you may choose one statement made by one player to check and see if it is true or false. You win with the town.

KO-O-Tron: Freedo-Freedo

It takes four to lynch.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 4:31:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/3/2011 4:28:50 PM, rogue wrote:
At 6/3/2011 4:17:11 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Does KO mean I come back later?

it means you have voted for yourself.

Say wwaaa?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 4:41:16 PM
At 6/3/2011 4:33:36 PM, rogue wrote:
At 6/3/2011 4:32:00 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Unvote

<.< it was a night pase action that did this.

Is it stuck that way?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 4:45:40 PM
At 6/3/2011 4:31:41 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Say wwaaa?

KO-o-tron

Freedo - 1/4 (Freedo)

This should be clearer.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 4:57:37 PM
At 6/3/2011 4:31:41 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Say wwaaa?

Someone stole your vote and voted for you.
kfc
Merda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 5:02:14 PM
In the games that I've been in as mafia, almost everytime one of us has had a politician power and used it to make one of us appear innocent. Normally, having the politician power used on someone wouldn't make them appear mafia by itself, however, Freedo's dumb guy routine makes him reak of mafia.
VTL Freedo
My manwich!
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 5:04:50 PM
At 6/3/2011 5:02:14 PM, Merda wrote:
In the games that I've been in as mafia, almost everytime one of us has had a politician power and used it to make one of us appear innocent. Normally, having the politician power used on someone wouldn't make them appear mafia by itself, however, Freedo's dumb guy routine makes him reak of mafia.
VTL Freedo

That's stupid.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Merda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 5:15:21 PM
At 6/3/2011 5:04:50 PM, FREEDO wrote:
VTL Freedo

That's stupid.

Great defense. Whenever I am mafia, there's a 50-50 chance we have a politician. And most times, the politician will use his power on himself to try and confirm one of the mafia sometime later in the game.
My manwich!
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 6:29:30 PM
For the record, it's spelled Unown.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 8:53:41 PM
At 6/3/2011 5:15:21 PM, Merda wrote:
VTL Freedo

That's stupid.

Great defense. Whenever I am mafia, there's a 50-50 chance we have a politician. And most times, the politician will use his power on himself to try and confirm one of the mafia sometime later in the game.

This is my third game. First time there's been a politician in it.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 8:54:18 PM
At 6/3/2011 8:53:41 PM, FREEDO wrote:
VTL Freedo

That's stupid.

No wait, fourth.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 9:54:45 PM
At 6/3/2011 4:05:19 PM, rogue wrote:
Players:

nerdykiller
merda
Marauder
lovelife
FREEDO
Andro_Z
Koopin

New to Faint List:

Badger: Unknown: As a psychic pokemon you can read people's minds. Therefore every night you may choose one statement made by one player to check and see if it is true or false. You win with the town.

It takes four to lynch.

Is there a reason Mongoose was not added to this list after WE LYNCHED HIM? I for one would like to see what his role was now that he's dead and we can make sense of the reasons for his suspicious comments. like how he said he was the only non-first generation Pokemon and badger turn out to be unknown contradicting that.

did we lynch a mafia or a third party or did we lynch town that was framed somehow? I do not wish to start any pressure until the mod tells us what mongooses role was or confirmed theirs a game reason for why we are not allowed to see at this time.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 9:56:18 PM
At 6/3/2011 4:41:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 6/3/2011 4:33:36 PM, rogue wrote:
At 6/3/2011 4:32:00 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Unvote

<.< it was a night pase action that did this.

Is it stuck that way?

yes. sorry.
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 9:59:10 PM
At 6/3/2011 9:54:45 PM, Marauder wrote:
Players:

nerdykiller
merda
Marauder
lovelife
FREEDO
Andro_Z
Koopin

New to Faint List:

It takes four to lynch.

Is there a reason Mongoose was not added to this list after WE LYNCHED HIM? I for one would like to see what his role was now that he's dead and we can make sense of the reasons for his suspicious comments. like how he said he was the only non-first generation Pokemon and badger turn out to be unknown contradicting that.

did we lynch a mafia or a third party or did we lynch town that was framed somehow? I do not wish to start any pressure until the mod tells us what mongooses role was or confirmed theirs a game reason for why we are not allowed to see at this time.

Oh I'm sorry I totes forgot.

mongoose: Lugia: As the only non-first generation Pokemon and the only legendary, you are rare and need to stay alive. You are the third party survivor. You win neither with the town nor the mafia, but by staying alive until the end of the game.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 10:00:42 PM
At 6/3/2011 8:54:18 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 6/3/2011 8:53:41 PM, FREEDO wrote:
VTL Freedo

That's stupid.

No wait, fourth.

for what its worth, in the marvel game the politician had voted on other mafia it turned out at the end of the game. spinko/merda was in that mafia for the game, so it's probably right what he is saying about mafia politician voting on other mafia strategy. don't know about the ratio of how often the politicians are town or mafia in the games though (when there in the games)
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 10:21:00 PM
At 6/3/2011 9:59:10 PM, rogue wrote:
At 6/3/2011 9:54:45 PM, Marauder wrote:

New to Faint List:

Oh I'm sorry I totes forgot.

mongoose: Lugia: As the only non-first generation Pokemon and the only legendary, you are rare and need to stay alive. You are the third party survivor. You win neither with the town nor the mafia, but by staying alive until the end of the game.

are you under some false impression that UNOWN is a first generation pokemon? that's Gold and Silver generation Pokemon, same generation LUGIA was released too.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 10:24:34 PM
Well, now that the mongoose thing is cleared up (enough for me anyway) time to move on.

Freedo, even if Merda is wrong about politician being mafia this game might as well join in with the politician in pressuring you, you haven't claimed yet.

vote to lynch Freedo for pressure.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 10:41:01 PM
maybe by unown the mod meant some misunderstood title for the misprint Pokemon you run into around the islands with the fire gym if you swim there long enough.

that gold mine game glitch Pokemon would make for a cool cameo in this mafia game as a character. "your the Pokemon to thank for my 999 master-balls, 999 rarecandys, 999 nugget, and whatever else I want a lot of, so naturally because your my most beloved Pokemon in the game for those reasons, your the beloved town in this game"

A Scout is Obedient.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 10:44:50 PM
At 6/3/2011 10:41:01 PM, Marauder wrote:
maybe by unown the mod meant some misunderstood title for the misprint Pokemon you run into around the islands with the fire gym if you swim there long enough.

that gold mine game glitch Pokemon would make for a cool cameo in this mafia game as a character. "your the Pokemon to thank for my 999 master-balls, 999 rarecandys, 999 nugget, and whatever else I want a lot of, so naturally because your my most beloved Pokemon in the game for those reasons, your the beloved town in this game"

That was MissingNo, and would never be confused with Unown.

But I was lied to. I was told I was the only non-first gen. This would have given badger extra reasons to be suspicious of me FOR NO GOOD REASON.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 10:50:07 PM
At 6/3/2011 10:24:34 PM, Marauder wrote:
Well, now that the mongoose thing is cleared up (enough for me anyway) time to move on.

Freedo, even if Merda is wrong about politician being mafia this game might as well join in with the politician in pressuring you, you haven't claimed yet.

vote to lynch Freedo for pressure.

That's 3 out of 4 votes needed to lynch Freedo. It would probably be better to get some information before someone hammers him.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 11:52:10 PM
ffs I'm the cop. Marauder is guilty, so was OreEle., but he's been killed. I was blocked last night. I'm pikachu btw.

I feel that freedo is innocent. I feel I played a part in killing OreEle, but I can't be sure. I like to think my attacks against him dp2 got through to the vig.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 11:54:27 PM
vote marauder

don't trust politicians at all. I am suspicious of everyone hat voted against freedo.
I thought I was flavored for a while, as guilty, now I am 90% sure.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave