Total Posts:54|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner Mafia Game 3-1 DP3

askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 2:53:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Active Players:
1. Quarterexchange
2. Waater
3. GMDebater ---> HAS BEEN REPLACED BY OREELE

One mafia player remains it takes 2 votes to lynch someone

Graveyard:
1. Rockylighting - Lynched Day Phase 1 - Townie
2. Freeman - Killed Night Phase 1 - Townie
3. Brainmaster - Lynched Day Phase 2 - MAFIA
4. Medic0506 - Killed Night Phase 2 - Townie
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 3:14:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/12/2011 2:53:07 PM, askbob wrote:
Active Players:
1. Quarterexchange
2. Waater
3. GMDebater ---> HAS BEEN REPLACED BY OREELE

One mafia player remains it takes 2 votes to lynch someone

Graveyard:
1. Rockylighting - Lynched Day Phase 1 - Townie
2. Freeman - Killed Night Phase 1 - Townie
3. Brainmaster - Lynched Day Phase 2 - MAFIA
4. Medic0506 - Killed Night Phase 2 - Townie

OH MY GOD YOU KILLED MEDIC! YOU BASTARDS!
Kfc.
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 3:17:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/12/2011 3:16:18 PM, Waater wrote:
BrainMaster, you say that like you weren't just an evil mafia guy.

I'm gettin' real sick of your stereotypes.
Kfc.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 3:17:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lynch-O-Tron

OreEle - 1/2 - Quarterexchange
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 3:21:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lynch-O-Tron

OreEle - 1/2 - Quarterexchange

quarterexchange - 1/2 - waater
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 3:24:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
You know what. I bet you that GMDebater saw that Medic was getting suspicious of him and voted him to get killed in nightphase
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Waater
Posts: 147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 3:33:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, there's two reasons for my line of thinking:

1. I suspected you the whole time. But I choose GMdebater as a scapegoat hoping you'd tag along. I wanted you fully convinced that I genuinely believed it was GM, so if you were mafia, you'd have to pick Medic. After all, you wouldn't murder GM as he was your scapegoat. And not me because I was on your side-- you'd take me out later. So it would have to be Medic, which it totally was.

2.. Neither GMDebater or OreEle were online to decide to kill Medic.

Has to be you, quarter.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 3:36:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
You do know that you can change the status below "my settings" to "offline". It will show that the user is offline and the user can still type pm's.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 3:39:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/12/2011 3:33:04 PM, Waater wrote:
Well, there's two reasons for my line of thinking:

1. I suspected you the whole time. But I choose GMdebater as a scapegoat hoping you'd tag along. I wanted you fully convinced that I genuinely believed it was GM, so if you were mafia, you'd have to pick Medic. After all, you wouldn't murder GM as he was your scapegoat. And not me because I was on your side-- you'd take me out later. So it would have to be Medic, which it totally was.

2.. Neither GMDebater or OreEle were online to decide to kill Medic.


Has to be you, quarter.

For #2
If OreEle was mafia, then he would have been asked in his pm who he wanted to kill during the next night phase to avoid holding up the game
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Waater
Posts: 147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 3:41:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/12/2011 3:39:26 PM, askbob wrote:
At 6/12/2011 3:33:04 PM, Waater wrote:
Well, there's two reasons for my line of thinking:

1. I suspected you the whole time. But I choose GMdebater as a scapegoat hoping you'd tag along. I wanted you fully convinced that I genuinely believed it was GM, so if you were mafia, you'd have to pick Medic. After all, you wouldn't murder GM as he was your scapegoat. And not me because I was on your side-- you'd take me out later. So it would have to be Medic, which it totally was.

2.. Neither GMDebater or OreEle were online to decide to kill Medic.


Has to be you, quarter.

For #2
If OreEle was mafia, then he would have been asked in his pm who he wanted to kill during the next night phase to avoid holding up the game

Don't you ruin this for me. Don't you dare
Waater
Posts: 147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 3:48:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Quarter, why don't you accuse me? Unless you're certain I'm not a mafia, you would probably be accusing me by now. What makes you so sure it's GM?
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 3:51:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I just don't think it's you. You haven't been too quiet and GMDebater has a rocksolid alibi that's practically designed to fool people.

I just wish he had killed you instead of Medic so we'd win our first Mafia game, at least Medic knew it was GMDebater.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Waater
Posts: 147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 3:57:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yeah, thanks, I wish you died too instead of Medic. Because then we would've won our first Mafia game, easily. Why have you forsaken me, Medic?
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 3:58:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/12/2011 3:57:18 PM, Waater wrote:
Yeah, thanks, I wish you died too instead of Medic. Because then we would've won our first Mafia game, easily. Why have you forsaken me, Medic?

He was a mafia supporter
Kfc.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 4:01:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/12/2011 3:57:18 PM, Waater wrote:
Yeah, thanks, I wish you died too instead of Medic. Because then we would've won our first Mafia game, easily. Why have you forsaken me, Medic?

Listen dude, Medic was getting suspicious of GMDebater and you followed GMDebater.
All of a sudden Medic gets killed.

I'll tell you right now that If I was mafia, I would have killed you instead of Medic, and I would have kept my vote to lynch Medic not Brain
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Waater
Posts: 147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 4:10:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/12/2011 4:01:19 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 6/12/2011 3:57:18 PM, Waater wrote:
Yeah, thanks, I wish you died too instead of Medic. Because then we would've won our first Mafia game, easily. Why have you forsaken me, Medic?

Listen dude, Medic was getting suspicious of GMDebater and you followed GMDebater.
All of a sudden Medic gets killed.

I'll tell you right now that If I was mafia, I would have killed you instead of Medic, and I would have kept my vote to lynch Medic not Brain

Sure, but the only problem is that Debater wasn't online to see Medic's suspicion, and that pretty much damns you as far as evidence goes. If he was on, I'd completely agree with you. I honestly don't think he faked be offline either.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 4:17:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/12/2011 3:58:02 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/12/2011 3:57:18 PM, Waater wrote:
Yeah, thanks, I wish you died too instead of Medic. Because then we would've won our first Mafia game, easily. Why have you forsaken me, Medic?

He was a mafia supporter

and Brain is an athletic supporter...lol
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 4:18:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/12/2011 4:17:52 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/12/2011 3:58:02 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/12/2011 3:57:18 PM, Waater wrote:
Yeah, thanks, I wish you died too instead of Medic. Because then we would've won our first Mafia game, easily. Why have you forsaken me, Medic?

He was a mafia supporter

and Brain is an athletic supporter...lol

How dares thou speakest for the bane of intelligence known as "sports," ye heathen!
Kfc.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 4:19:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/12/2011 4:10:29 PM, Waater wrote:
At 6/12/2011 4:01:19 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 6/12/2011 3:57:18 PM, Waater wrote:
Yeah, thanks, I wish you died too instead of Medic. Because then we would've won our first Mafia game, easily. Why have you forsaken me, Medic?

Listen dude, Medic was getting suspicious of GMDebater and you followed GMDebater.
All of a sudden Medic gets killed.

I'll tell you right now that If I was mafia, I would have killed you instead of Medic, and I would have kept my vote to lynch Medic not Brain


Sure, but the only problem is that Debater wasn't online to see Medic's suspicion,

You don't know that. Again, he could easily switch his status to "offline"

and that pretty much damns you as far as evidence goes. If he was on, I'd completely agree with you. I honestly don't think he faked be offline either.

Why couldn't he have faked being online when he can simply change his status to online?
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.