Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

GuNSLINGERS PHASE 2

Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 10:43:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The town meets again, with a new member. OreEle (wow what a woman!)

Those who have guns (if you have one you will know through a PM message I sent you) you may tell me who you wish to shoot. You don't have to shoot right away, just do it between 24-48 hours.

I will use Gia online's random number generator so you may see the 75% chances of killing someone.

REMEMBER TO TALK. Talk about anything you want. You may say if you have a gun or not, and it's fine if you pretend you have one (even if you don't)

So now:
1. nerdykiller
2. LeafRod
3. BrainMaster
4. Marauder
5. Andromeda_Z
6. badger
7. OreEle
8. phantom
kfc
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 10:53:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 11:00:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/13/2011 10:59:43 PM, Koopin wrote:
On second thought, you guys just gotta trust me. I am using random.org. gia takes forever.

this
Kfc.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 11:04:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Someone is walking down the street, carrying an AK-47. He hopes that his kill will be done in secret. He take an aim at phantom, the shots are fired. However, he was drunk the night before.. A MISS!!! He escapes, praying to god no one saw him.

The shot was done in secret.
The shot failed.
kfc
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 11:06:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/13/2011 11:04:44 PM, Koopin wrote:
Someone is walking down the street, carrying an AK-47. He hopes that his kill will be done in secret. He take an aim at phantom, the shots are fired. However, he was drunk the night before.. A MISS!!! He escapes, praying to god no one saw him.

The shot was done in secret.
The shot failed.


Phantoms can doge bullets you know
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 11:08:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Another shot is fired, AND MISSES AGAIN! This time, the shooter was seen. He goes by the name of... Phantom

The shot was fired by phantom.
The shot missed.
kfc
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 11:11:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/13/2011 11:08:31 PM, Koopin wrote:
Another shot is fired, AND MISSES AGAIN! This time, the shooter was seen. He goes by the name of... Phantom

The shot was fired by phantom.
The shot missed.


Does the person I shot at, know I shot at him?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 11:14:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/13/2011 11:11:02 PM, phantom wrote:
At 6/13/2011 11:08:31 PM, Koopin wrote:
Another shot is fired, AND MISSES AGAIN! This time, the shooter was seen. He goes by the name of... Phantom

The shot was fired by phantom.
The shot missed.


Does the person I shot at, know I shot at him?

Nope. No one will know who you tried to kill until after the game is over. I will be posting results.
kfc
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 11:25:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
those choosing who to shoot, do not shoot me.

Q: why not shoot you?

A: because if you keep me alive and I am later given the ability to shoot I will definitely kill Leafrod.

Q: why would you do that?
for any strategy I can think to apply in this game, it rest on your ability to rely on me to choose a particular person to kill.

Q: Huh?

A: if you know I will definitely kill someone else other than you; as a gunslinger you know to target me to give me a gun because the effect will be the controlled killing of whoever I said I would kill, Leafrod, as opposed to the blind killing of the person you blindly gave a gun too. As a person with a gun who is not Leafrod, you know not to kill me because allowed to live my first target will not be you and you will know my target as well so you can adjust yours to make sure it does not overlap and we will mutually be closer to being the last standing.

to put this strategy in simpler terms...
for the gunslingers;
Y (you) give W(me) a gun, W shoots X (leafrod) as opposed to Y and if Y has a gun you know to target Z (anyone else)
for a person that simply has a gun;
Y (you) does not kill W (me) yet as you know as soon as W can kill, W will kill X(leafrod), so you can become the last shooter standing faster by spending your bullets on Z (anyone else)
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 11:28:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/13/2011 11:25:23 PM, Marauder wrote:
those choosing who to shoot, do not shoot me.

Q: why not shoot you?

A: because if you keep me alive and I am later given the ability to shoot I will definitely kill Leafrod.

Q: why would you do that?
for any strategy I can think to apply in this game, it rest on your ability to rely on me to choose a particular person to kill.

Q: Huh?

A: if you know I will definitely kill someone else other than you; as a gunslinger you know to target me to give me a gun because the effect will be the controlled killing of whoever I said I would kill, Leafrod, as opposed to the blind killing of the person you blindly gave a gun too. As a person with a gun who is not Leafrod, you know not to kill me because allowed to live my first target will not be you and you will know my target as well so you can adjust yours to make sure it does not overlap and we will mutually be closer to being the last standing.

to put this strategy in simpler terms...
for the gunslingers;
Y (you) give W(me) a gun, W shoots X (leafrod) as opposed to Y and if Y has a gun you know to target Z (anyone else)
for a person that simply has a gun;
Y (you) does not kill W (me) yet as you know as soon as W can kill, W will kill X(leafrod), so you can become the last shooter standing faster by spending your bullets on Z (anyone else)

What if leafrod kills you?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 11:34:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/13/2011 11:28:51 PM, phantom wrote:

What if leafrod kills you?

this strategy is not perfect, but it reduces the risk of getting killed to the bear minimum I think.
Only one person should desire to target me right now (leafrod) instead of potentially anyone targeting me before. I suspect leafrod may be to inactive to notice I have declared I will kill him, and even if he does its still as much of a chance he will succeed at shooting me as it was before.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2011 9:25:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/13/2011 11:08:31 PM, Koopin wrote:
Another shot is fired, AND MISSES AGAIN! This time, the shooter was seen. He goes by the name of... Phantom

The shot was fired by phantom.
The shot missed.


Do we not know who Phantom targeted?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2011 9:26:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/14/2011 9:25:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 6/13/2011 11:08:31 PM, Koopin wrote:
Another shot is fired, AND MISSES AGAIN! This time, the shooter was seen. He goes by the name of... Phantom

The shot was fired by phantom.
The shot missed.


Do we not know who Phantom targeted?

nevermind.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2011 9:28:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/14/2011 1:05:20 AM, nerdykiller wrote:
I am needed domn't kill me...

I don't think anyone is "needed," after all, the purpose is to just kill people.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2011 12:17:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/14/2011 9:50:00 AM, badger wrote:
how do we play like?

If you were given a gun you tell the mod (koopin) I wanna pop a cap in _________ arse!!!

Though do it via PM.

If you don't have a gun, you go get drunk at the bar.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2011 4:23:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/14/2011 4:20:32 PM, Koopin wrote:
If no one else chooses to shoot. the phase ends 11:08 PM tonight EST (24 hours of last shot.)

Would Koopin say this if there wasn't at least 1 loaded gun still out there?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2011 4:25:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/14/2011 4:23:28 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 6/14/2011 4:20:32 PM, Koopin wrote:
If no one else chooses to shoot. the phase ends 11:08 PM tonight EST (24 hours of last shot.)

Would Koopin say this if there wasn't at least 1 loaded gun still out there?

Maybe, to mess with us and make us think there was.