Jump to topic:

GunSlinGers Shoot PhAsE 3

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:18:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
If someone is reading this who is not playing, I need someone to replace badger.

So now:
1. nerdykiller
2. LeafRod
3. BrainMaster
4. Marauder
5. Andromeda_Z
6. badger
8. phantom
kfc
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:24:18 AM
drats! just missed out.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:25:06 AM
A shot has been made.

Nerdy Killer falls down dead, face blow off. He crawls for the antidote of KFC, however... Brain shoots him agian.

Nerdy killer has been shoot.
The shot was fired by Brain.
kfc
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:28:49 AM
At 6/15/2011 11:18:28 AM, Koopin wrote:
If someone is reading this who is not playing, I need someone to replace badger.

those that can give a gun to others, let us make this game easier on Koopin. give me a gun, and I will shoot badger.

my original idea behind making it public that I will kill leafrod was I suspect he will be inactive. now I know actually it is badger who is too inactive to know I will be shooting him.

leafrod, you now have a reason to keep me alive until badger is succesfully killed
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:29:20 AM
At 6/15/2011 11:28:49 AM, Marauder wrote:

those that can give a gun to others, let us make this game easier on Koopin. give me a gun, and I will shoot badger.

lol
kfc
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:30:48 AM
At 6/15/2011 11:28:49 AM, Marauder wrote:

my original idea behind making it public that I will kill leafrod was I suspect he will be inactive. now I know actually it is badger who is too inactive to know I will be shooting him.

leafrod, you now have a reason to keep me alive until badger is successfully killed

6. OreEle has replaced badger.

never-mind leafrod, you are my target again as soon as I get a gun.

A Scout is Obedient.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:31:53 AM
Going back to the bar to drink as much as I can before getting shot again.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:42:08 AM
I have been given the ability to give a bullet proof vest to someone, with a chance of stopping a bullet.

why? because I am awesome and active I assume.

do not shoot me if you desire this vest to be used on you as I cant use it on myself.

if you wish to increase your chances of being given a vest from me, reveal you are a gun giver and are going to give me a gun.

A Scout is Obedient.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:43:36 AM
I am trying to make this game more interesting.

New bonus this round. Town members may vote to give a member a gun this phase (probably won't happen.)

3 votes, and the person receives a gun.
kfc
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:46:28 AM
At 6/15/2011 11:43:36 AM, Koopin wrote:
I am trying to make this game more interesting.

New bonus this round. Town members may vote to give a member a gun this phase (probably won't happen.)

3 votes, and the person receives a gun.

Vote to give Marauder a Gun

the two people that vote to give me a gun will be rewarded with not being targeted to be shot by me until we are the only ones left and will be my choice in who to give bullet proof vest to.

A Scout is Obedient.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:46:51 AM
At 6/15/2011 11:42:08 AM, Marauder wrote:

if you wish to increase your chances of being given a vest from me, reveal you are a gun giver and are going to give me a gun.

They are not allowed to.
kfc
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:49:46 AM
Think about it brainmaster and OreEle we are like the most active players in this game. vote to give me a gun and we can tear apart...
2. LeafRod
5. Andromeda_Z
8. phantom

...limb from limb together until its just us left.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:50:54 AM
At 6/15/2011 11:46:51 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 6/15/2011 11:42:08 AM, Marauder wrote:

They are not allowed to.

drats! then there only option is to vote to give me a gun.

A Scout is Obedient.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:52:37 AM
At 6/15/2011 11:49:46 AM, Marauder wrote:
Think about it brainmaster and OreEle we are like the most active players in this game. vote to give me a gun and we can tear apart...
2. LeafRod
5. Andromeda_Z
8. phantom

But then you'll come after me.

The way I see it, if we can kill the gunslingers, there will be no guns left, and so no more dying. That way, everyone else can stay alive. Otherwise, it is just non-stop killing until there is only one.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:53:07 AM
IwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagunIwantagun

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:54:37 AM
At 6/15/2011 11:52:37 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 6/15/2011 11:49:46 AM, Marauder wrote:
2. LeafRod
5. Andromeda_Z
8. phantom

But then you'll come after me.

The way I see it, if we can kill the gunslingers, there will be no guns left, and so no more dying. That way, everyone else can stay alive. Otherwise, it is just non-stop killing until there is only one.

you did not read the rules. if all the gunslingers die more will be made. the game will not be over until there is one person standing. there will be only one winner.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 12:13:42 PM
At 6/15/2011 11:57:01 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
VTG brainmaster a gun

Marauder will betray you

you already were given a gun this phase.

and I will not betray the other 2 people that vote to give me a gun until we are the only 3 left. then we will have to shoot each other.

come on brain master, think about what I have to offer you. not just the promise that I will not target you to kill, but that I might give you a bullet proof vest that reduces the chances of your getting killed by 25%. there will only be a 50% percent chance I will pick for that of course, have to be fair to the other person that votes for me too.

and knowing that we 3 will not target each other will form an alliance of sorts that will help all of us win. there will be a better chance that one of us will be the final three gunslingers/shooters when we know we are not targeting each other but rather are taking out the other 3 players.

yes, I will try and shoot you after that, but thats my cooperation you have until 1/2 the remaining players are dead. do you really want to pass up the chance to further ensure you are in the final 1/2 by not voting to give me a gun.

plus this game will go faster if the active people (Brainmaster and OreEle) vote to give me a gun and we only target the others until its just us left. they will not stand a chance at taking us out because they are not paying attention enough to the fact that the game is going on. we are and while we are we shoot them.

then the game will finish up relatively fast with just us 3 playing not having to wait on people that post like once a day like leafrod for example.

however leafrod if you do vote to give me a gun I will take back my promise to shoot you first. I will have to pick someone else like androZ.

the first 2 to vote to give me a gun will not be targeted by me period until we are the last standing.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 12:15:07 PM
At 6/15/2011 11:57:01 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
VTG Marauder a gun

brainmaster will betray you

hang on I think I misread your post.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 12:21:23 PM
At 6/15/2011 12:13:51 PM, OreEle wrote:
IT'S A TRAP!!!

nac

plans are not traps.

what would I have to gain from not doing as I say and instead shooting the ones who help me get a gun? this would get me nothing other than alienation from potential allies I could have had for the first half of this game.

A Scout is Obedient.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 12:22:55 PM
Brain has been shot, his brain is falling out. There is no hope for him. Someone flees the scene with his new baby girl.

Brain has been shot and killed.
OreEle killed him.
kfc
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 12:28:17 PM
At 6/15/2011 12:22:55 PM, Koopin wrote:
Brain has been shot, his brain is falling out. There is no hope for him. Someone flees the scene with his new baby girl.

Brain has been shot and killed.
OreEle killed him.

okay OreEle, you just ruined our potential chance to take out 1/2 of the other people with our most active elite group. now we will have to settle for phantom to join our group.

do remember you will get the benefit of my protective vest making you less likely to die if leafrod, or androZ choose to target you. I have to use it on someone and it cant be me. might as well give me a reason to use it on you.

your one vote will not even give me a gun by itself anyway. you risk nothing.

A Scout is Obedient.