Total Posts:73|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner Game 5-2 DP 3

askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 7:11:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Active Players:
1. BrainMaster
2. Medic0506
3. logic_on_rails
4. Waater
5. SkepticsAskHere <----Replaced by OreEle
6. Freeman

It takes 4 votes to lynch

Graveyard
DP1 no lynch
1. Nerdykiller - Mason Recruiter - townie - Killed NP 1
2. Mahkno - Jester - Third Party - Lynched DP2 and won due to role victory conditions
3. Quarterexchange - Jack of All Trades - Townie - Killed NP2
4. Rockylighting - Suicide Bomber - Mafia - Killed NP2
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 9:04:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 7:48:18 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
VTL Medic

Brain I already gave all I'm giving in the first round, you know I'm town, there's nothing more that you can gain by pushing me for further info.
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 9:05:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 9:04:13 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/17/2011 7:48:18 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
VTL Medic

Brain I already gave all I'm giving in the first round, you know I'm town, there's nothing more that you can gain by pushing me for further info.

I know you are mafia, lying asss
Kfc.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 9:07:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 9:05:29 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/17/2011 9:04:13 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/17/2011 7:48:18 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
VTL Medic

Brain I already gave all I'm giving in the first round, you know I'm town, there's nothing more that you can gain by pushing me for further info.

I know you are mafia, lying asss

How do you know? And what did he "give" in the first round?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 9:38:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 9:05:29 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/17/2011 9:04:13 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/17/2011 7:48:18 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
VTL Medic

Brain I already gave all I'm giving in the first round, you know I'm town, there's nothing more that you can gain by pushing me for further info.

I know you are mafia, lying asss

lol...and what do you have to go on?? Right...nothing. You just know that I'm town and you want the townies to lynch me so you get an extra kill. I think that makes you mafia.

VTL Brain
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 9:52:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 9:07:01 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 6/17/2011 9:05:29 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/17/2011 9:04:13 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/17/2011 7:48:18 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
VTL Medic

Brain I already gave all I'm giving in the first round, you know I'm town, there's nothing more that you can gain by pushing me for further info.

I know you are mafia, lying asss

How do you know? And what did he "give" in the first round?

I dropped a couple hints about my role. Go see if you can pick them out. If I say it again now, it will make it too obvious, and may let the mafia know how to get around it, although one of their ways is already exhausted.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 11:19:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
LYNCH -O- TRON

Medic0506 - 1/4 - Brainmaster
Brainmaster -1/4- Medic0506
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 11:24:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
There are 6 of us left. That means that there are 2 mafia (if there were 3 the game would be over). If we have a mislynch, and a mafia NK, that is game over. Meaning there is no reason to hide things for later in the game, we are basically at the all or nothing point.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 1:24:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
nerdykiller has been revived
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 1:25:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Active Players:
1. BrainMaster
2. Medic0506
3. logic_on_rails
4. Waater
5. SkepticsAskHere <----Replaced by OreEle
6. Freeman
7. Nerdykiller

nerdykiller's presence does not affect the number of votes needed to lynch
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 3:35:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 2:17:39 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 6/17/2011 1:24:11 PM, askbob wrote:
nerdykiller has been revived

you gotta be kidding me

What's wrong? There is likely a person that can revive people (though DP revivers are not common).

FYI, Nerdykiller, who did you target NP1?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 4:00:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 11:24:19 AM, OreEle wrote:
There are 6 of us left. That means that there are 2 mafia (if there were 3 the game would be over). If we have a mislynch, and a mafia NK, that is game over. Meaning there is no reason to hide things for later in the game, we are basically at the all or nothing point.

Revealing my role can have negative implications for other town members. Other townies have nothing to gain, and can lose, if I completely reveal my role. Only the mafia gain by pushing me to give more, or to claim my role.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 4:06:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 4:00:51 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/17/2011 11:24:19 AM, OreEle wrote:
There are 6 of us left. That means that there are 2 mafia (if there were 3 the game would be over). If we have a mislynch, and a mafia NK, that is game over. Meaning there is no reason to hide things for later in the game, we are basically at the all or nothing point.

Revealing my role can have negative implications for other town members. Other townies have nothing to gain, and can lose, if I completely reveal my role. Only the mafia gain by pushing me to give more, or to claim my role.

Well, since there are now 7, with only 2 mafia left, we have an extra day should we guess wrong.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 4:20:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
all possible roles are listed DP1 post 1
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 4:35:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 4:29:53 PM, Waater wrote:
If someone revived Makhno, would that mean he didn't win?

no a jester retains his victory condition. Otherwise that'd be really unfair to the jester
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Waater
Posts: 147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 4:50:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 4:35:07 PM, askbob wrote:
At 6/17/2011 4:29:53 PM, Waater wrote:
If someone revived Makhno, would that mean he didn't win?

no a jester retains his victory condition. Otherwise that'd be really unfair to the jester

Wow. That guy is such a jerk.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 4:59:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 4:50:13 PM, Waater wrote:
At 6/17/2011 4:35:07 PM, askbob wrote:
At 6/17/2011 4:29:53 PM, Waater wrote:
If someone revived Makhno, would that mean he didn't win?

no a jester retains his victory condition. Otherwise that'd be really unfair to the jester

Wow. That guy is such a jerk.

Who makhno??
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 5:01:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay, so whoever is the revivor should step forward. As seeing as there are no mafia revivors (who often recruit to the mafia when they revive), and that you can only use your powers once (so you are basically a vanilla now), there is no reason to stay hidden.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 5:02:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 5:01:11 PM, OreEle wrote:
Okay, so whoever is the revivor should step forward. As seeing as there are no mafia revivors (who often recruit to the mafia when they revive), and that you can only use your powers once (so you are basically a vanilla now), there is no reason to stay hidden.

I am the reviver.
Kfc.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 5:03:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 5:01:11 PM, OreEle wrote:
Okay, so whoever is the revivor should step forward. As seeing as there are no mafia revivors (who often recruit to the mafia when they revive), and that you can only use your powers once (so you are basically a vanilla now), there is no reason to stay hidden.

Wasn't me
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 5:04:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 5:02:46 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/17/2011 5:01:11 PM, OreEle wrote:
Okay, so whoever is the revivor should step forward. As seeing as there are no mafia revivors (who often recruit to the mafia when they revive), and that you can only use your powers once (so you are basically a vanilla now), there is no reason to stay hidden.

I am the reviver.

Okay, so long as we have no counter claims, we now have 2 confirmed townies.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 5:07:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 5:01:11 PM, OreEle wrote:
Okay, so whoever is the revivor should step forward. As seeing as there are no mafia revivors (who often recruit to the mafia when they revive), and that you can only use your powers once (so you are basically a vanilla now), there is no reason to stay hidden.

Absolutely correct. The reviver and nerdy are now basically confirmed townies. On a key note, Askbob, if the vote to lynch number is still 4, then can nerdy still vote and such? I assume so due to the roles Askbob listed.

Also, I'd like to remind people that role revealing may be an idea. The past 2 days nothing has been done. It's only by a bit of luck that the town's now doing fine. I've been pushing for claims these past 2 days. I'd like to see others doing so as well. OreEle, did you claim vig earlier?
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 5:43:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 5:07:44 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 6/17/2011 5:01:11 PM, OreEle wrote:
Okay, so whoever is the revivor should step forward. As seeing as there are no mafia revivors (who often recruit to the mafia when they revive), and that you can only use your powers once (so you are basically a vanilla now), there is no reason to stay hidden.

Absolutely correct. The reviver and nerdy are now basically confirmed townies. On a key note, Askbob, if the vote to lynch number is still 4, then can nerdy still vote and such? I assume so due to the roles Askbob listed.

Also, I'd like to remind people that role revealing may be an idea. The past 2 days nothing has been done. It's only by a bit of luck that the town's now doing fine. I've been pushing for claims these past 2 days. I'd like to see others doing so as well. OreEle, did you claim vig earlier?

The reason that the needed votes didn't change is because we had 6 (which means 4 votes needed), now we have 7 (which also only needs 4). So he can vote and everything fine.

He should tell us who he tried to recruit NP1.

Yes, I did claim vig. I did not use my power last night because I wanted to make sure we had 7 people (did not want to risk ending the game on a wrong guess), but I didn't know that we had a JOAT.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"