Total Posts:58|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner Game 5-2 DP 4

askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:12:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Active Players
1. BrainMaster
2. Medic0506
3. logic_on_rails
4. SkepticsAskHere <----Replaced by OreEle

It takes 3 votes to lynch

Graveyard
***DP1 no lynch***
1. Nerdykiller - Mason Recruiter - townie - Killed NP 1
2. Mahkno - Jester - Third Party - Lynched DP2 and won due to role victory conditions
3. Quarterexchange - Jack of All Trades - Townie - Killed NP2
4. Rockylighting - Suicide Bomber - Mafia - Killed NP2
***Nerdykiller revived***
5. Freeman - Survivor and Bus Driver - Third Party -Lynched DP3
6. nerdykiller - mason recruiter - townie - Killed NP3
7. Waater - Jailkeeper - mafia - killed NP3
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:15:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lynch-O-Tron

Medic0506 - 1/3 - Brainmaster
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:34:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 12:13:51 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
VTL Medic

Has there been a day phase start, in these two games, where you haven't voted for me off the bat?? I'm getting the feeling that you don't like me...lol
Waater
Posts: 147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:37:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
What?

It doesn't matter. You can't win, Townie. Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:47:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 12:37:54 AM, Waater wrote:
What?

It doesn't matter. You can't win, Townie. Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

lol...Waater, I'm sorry you died.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:47:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
FYI, if there is a doctor, PROTECT YOURSELF for the rest of the game. Don't worry about me, as long as I put the kill in right away, I'm faster than the mafia.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:47:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 12:13:51 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
VTL Medic

Why are you voting for me?? Because I haven't claimed?? Ok now I will.
I'm a bulletproof townie. I didn't want to claim because I could hopefully cause mafia to try and kill me, wasting a kill, while saving another townie. I was also a mason, although nerdy couldn't stay alive long enough to make that beneficial.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:49:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
hmmm, is the last mafia Medic or Logic?

Though, either way, we lynch one this DP, I kill the other this NP. Unless they get their night kill in first, I'll be faster than them again.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:50:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 12:47:36 AM, OreEle wrote:
FYI, if there is a doctor, PROTECT YOURSELF for the rest of the game. Don't worry about me, as long as I put the kill in right away, I'm faster than the mafia.

Ok who is the fake??
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:51:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 12:50:26 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/18/2011 12:47:36 AM, OreEle wrote:
FYI, if there is a doctor, PROTECT YOURSELF for the rest of the game. Don't worry about me, as long as I put the kill in right away, I'm faster than the mafia.

Ok who is the fake??

Probably no doctor, since everyone has now claimed.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:52:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 12:50:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Medic claimed Tracker, right? What did you find?

No that was logic. I'm bulletproof and was mason, recruited by nerdy on first np. So it's logic or brain.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:54:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 12:52:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/18/2011 12:50:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Medic claimed Tracker, right? What did you find?

No that was logic. I'm bulletproof and was mason, recruited by nerdy on first np. So it's logic or brain.

Sorry. Logic, we need to hear what you have to say.

I'd say lynch Logic, and I'll kill medic tonight (if he's BP, he'll survive and be confirmed town).

VTL Logic
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:57:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lynch-O-Tron

Medic0506 - 1/3 - Brainmaster
logiconrails - 1/3 - OreEle
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:57:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Before we actually lynch though, I really want to hear what the "tracker" did.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:59:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 12:57:09 AM, OreEle wrote:
Before we actually lynch though, I really want to hear what the "tracker" did.

unvote

I'm actually leaning back to it being Medic, I'll give my reasons after the "tracker" claims. If he was smart, he would have tracked me. Though any other tracking could provide info to.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:59:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 12:54:12 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 6/18/2011 12:52:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/18/2011 12:50:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Medic claimed Tracker, right? What did you find?

No that was logic. I'm bulletproof and was mason, recruited by nerdy on first np. So it's logic or brain.

Sorry. Logic, we need to hear what you have to say.

I'd say lynch Logic, and I'll kill medic tonight (if he's BP, he'll survive and be confirmed town).

VTL Logic

Did you get waater??
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:01:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 12:59:00 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 6/18/2011 12:57:09 AM, OreEle wrote:
Before we actually lynch though, I really want to hear what the "tracker" did.

unvote

I'm actually leaning back to it being Medic, I'll give my reasons after the "tracker" claims. If he was smart, he would have tracked me. Though any other tracking could provide info to.

You're wrong
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:11:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Very clever OreEle.

I tracked Waater last night. He seemed pretty suspect to me. Guess what - he visited OreEle and he died! So, no, OreEle is not the vigilante, he is the paranoid gun owner. OreEle, your 'vig' kills aren't faster than the Mafia. Though you're right, doc, PROTECT yourself.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:13:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:12:18 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:14:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:01:02 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/18/2011 12:59:00 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 6/18/2011 12:57:09 AM, OreEle wrote:
Before we actually lynch though, I really want to hear what the "tracker" did.

unvote

I'm actually leaning back to it being Medic, I'll give my reasons after the "tracker" claims. If he was smart, he would have tracked me. Though any other tracking could provide info to.

You're way wrong...Plus you might be able to kill me as the vigilante. The description says I can't be killed by mafia.

Also, unless you are mafia, you won't get a shot tonite.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:20:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:11:11 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Very clever OreEle.

I tracked Waater last night. He seemed pretty suspect to me. Guess what - he visited OreEle and he died! So, no, OreEle is not the vigilante, he is the paranoid gun owner. OreEle, your 'vig' kills aren't faster than the Mafia. Though you're right, doc, PROTECT yourself.

That doesn't add up logic...Waater was jailkeeper, he would have blocked OreEle's move.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:24:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:20:49 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/18/2011 1:11:11 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Very clever OreEle.

I tracked Waater last night. He seemed pretty suspect to me. Guess what - he visited OreEle and he died! So, no, OreEle is not the vigilante, he is the paranoid gun owner. OreEle, your 'vig' kills aren't faster than the Mafia. Though you're right, doc, PROTECT yourself.

That doesn't add up logic...Waater was jailkeeper, he would have blocked OreEle's move.

No, his role:

'You are the paranoid gun owner, if someone uses a night action on you, you will kill them...'

Waater used his Night Action, and so as killed by OreEle.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Waater
Posts: 147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:31:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:22:07 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/18/2011 1:12:38 AM, Waater wrote:
You know what? This game is for jerks. Waater out.

Don't give up on it.

Oh, you bet I won't. I'm coming back. But this time... it's personal.