Rockylighting
Waater

Active Players
1. Medic0506
2. logic_on_rails

Graveyard
***DP1 no lynch***
1. Nerdykiller - Mason Recruiter - townie - Killed NP 1
2. Mahkno - Jester - Third Party - Lynched DP2 and won due to role victory conditions
3. Quarterexchange - Jack of All Trades - Townie - Killed NP2
4. Rockylighting - Suicide Bomber - Mafia - Killed NP2
***Nerdykiller revived***
5. Freeman - Survivor and Bus Driver - Third Party -Lynched DP3
6. nerdykiller - mason recruiter - townie - Killed NP3
7. Waater - Jailkeeper - mafia - killed NP3
8. OreEle - Paranoid Gun Owner - townie - Lynched DP4
9. Brainmaster - Reviver (oneshot) - townie Killed NP4

rankings and mafia and mason pm to follow
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:26:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Medic0506 - bulletproof townie
2. logic_on_rails - mafia godfather
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:29:09 PM
Mafia PM
http://www5.picturepush.com...

Mason PM
http://www2.picturepush.com...
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:29:58 PM
I can't believe I pulled that off... FYI, OreEle COULDN'T have been Mafia if you thought it through. At worst he could be 3rd party, and there was another Mafia player.

Will analyse later, but the Mafia played relatively well I thought. Some good town night actions nearly screwed us though. Also, I'd say OreEle played pretty well. I sent Waater to his death and had to tread carefully with OreEle alive. Good job OreEle. Also, townies, 2 things. 1- try and convince others of your ideas. Key. 2- you've got to use better deduction and also game balance in your thinking.]

More when endgame comes out.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:31:02 PM
Quarterexchange (JOAT) PM
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:31:46 PM
At 6/18/2011 4:29:09 PM, askbob wrote:
Mafia PM

Mason PM

Got to say, killing Nerdy twice ASAP was mean. Only did it because he didn't voice any opinions.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:32:26 PM
At 6/18/2011 4:31:46 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 6/18/2011 4:29:09 PM, askbob wrote:
Mafia PM

Mason PM

Got to say, killing Nerdy twice ASAP was mean. Only did it because he didn't voice any opinions.

I fvcking revived him.... cunt cunt cunt fvck sh!T!
Kfc.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:39:56 PM
A brief summary before the rankings.

So townies definitely surprised me with how good they were. Particularly quarterexchange. Usuallly when you give new players a killing role the first thing they do is kill whoever they think is suspicious which generally tends to be a townie player.

full rankings to follow after a while.

Signups for the final beginner game which will be themed to be posted after the rankings.

Also for this final game I'm thinking it will be based off of Dante's inferno though I'm not sure yet.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:40:26 PM
At 6/18/2011 4:39:56 PM, askbob wrote:

So townies definitely surprised me with how good they were. Particularly quarterexchange. Usuallly when you give new players a killing role the first thing they do is kill whoever they think is suspicious which generally tends to be a townie player.

full rankings to follow after a while.

Signups for the final beginner game which will be themed to be posted after the rankings.

Also for this final game I'm thinking it will be based off of Dante's inferno though I'm not sure yet.

WHOO

I actually read the original poem. Flippin' awesome.
Kfc.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:44:18 PM
At 6/18/2011 4:39:56 PM, askbob wrote:

Quarter's kill was definitely a brilliant move. Combined with OreEle's deception, it nearly destroyed the Mafia. The main problem for the town was a lack of cohesive play in that they weren't pressuring for roles in DP 1 or 2 and weren't convincing each other. Quarter and OreEle both played well.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:48:57 PM
the main reason the town lost is because brainmaster revived nerdykiller vs. quarterexchange

and obviously because they were fooled into killing oreele
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 5:02:51 PM
At 6/18/2011 4:48:57 PM, askbob wrote:
the main reason the town lost is because brainmaster revived nerdykiller vs. quarterexchange

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Kfc.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 5:09:07 PM
At 6/18/2011 5:02:51 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/18/2011 4:48:57 PM, askbob wrote:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I'm assuming you revived Nerdy in the DP. No offence, but that was rather foolish.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 5:18:43 PM
had quarter been revived he could have protected himself (even though he couldn't) he could have led everyone to assume he could this means he could have been risky and killed the remaining mafioso the last night which have resulted in a townie victory.

Also had logic chosen medic instead of brainmaster as the last kill townies would have won.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 5:23:05 PM
At 6/18/2011 5:18:43 PM, askbob wrote:
had quarter been revived he could have protected himself (even though he couldn't) he could have led everyone to assume he could this means he could have been risky and killed the remaining mafioso the last night which have resulted in a townie victory.

Also had logic chosen medic instead of brainmaster as the last kill townies would have won.

No brainer if I had tried to kill bulletproof. And you're assuming I couldn't get Brain to side with me... Why couldn't Quarter protect himself? Doctors normally can. Plus, you're assuming he'd have killed me. But I agree, with Quarter alive the townies would have had better analysis and probably would have got me.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 5:50:07 PM
This game was interesting logic fooled me into thinking he was town.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 5:55:26 PM
At 6/18/2011 5:23:05 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Doctors normally can.

I want to change that norm on this site.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 6:01:11 PM
At 6/18/2011 5:40:19 PM, medic0506 wrote:
uuuuuugh...snatched defeat right out of the jaws of victory...again.

Good game you scumbuckets.

The really funny thing is that OreEle wasn't my target at all! The only person I thought I could seriously pressure was you, but the town really didn't work well on the last DP... I knew I could convince Brain of whatever I needed to, the problem was getting OreEle to think you were the guilty party. Check that DP again, my playing is shall we say, a bit off.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 6:27:23 PM
At 6/18/2011 6:01:11 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

The really funny thing is that OreEle wasn't my target at all! The only person I thought I could seriously pressure was you, but the town really didn't work well on the last DP... I knew I could convince Brain of whatever I needed to, the problem was getting OreEle to think you were the guilty party. Check that DP again, my playing is shall we say, a bit off.

I'll go through dp again and take a look. I thought about you because when I looked back, all your "tracker" info was easily gained just by looking at the results of those phases, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you were lying about it. As I posted, there were several reasons that I suspected OreEle, and admitting a false claim made it seem worse. I was willing to get lynched to protect my role, in the earlier rounds, I wish I hadn't revealed it so easily in the last round.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 6:34:31 PM
At 6/18/2011 4:29:58 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
I can't believe I pulled that off... FYI, OreEle COULDN'T have been Mafia if you thought it through. At worst he could be 3rd party, and there was another Mafia player.

What am I missing that shows that he couldn't have been mafia??
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 6:35:23 PM
At 6/18/2011 6:27:23 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/18/2011 6:01:11 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

I'll go through dp again and take a look. I thought about you because when I looked back, all your "tracker" info was easily gained just by looking at the results of those phases, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you were lying about it. As I posted, there were several reasons that I suspected OreEle, and admitting a false claim made it seem worse. I was willing to get lynched to protect my role, in the earlier rounds, I wish I hadn't revealed it so easily in the last round.

Medic, you would have got lynched for not revealing, plain and simple. You've got to be reasonable. Note: My tracker information was 100% accurate on my Mafia buddies. Key thing that made it believable - OreEle was paranoid gun owner, which made it seem like the truth.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 6:36:45 PM
At 6/18/2011 6:34:31 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/18/2011 4:29:58 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

What am I missing that shows that he couldn't have been mafia??

Simple, why would OreEle kill his teammate? Now, you'll probably say, to throw suspicion off him, but in all reality, that's just not right in those circumstances.
Waater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 8:39:25 PM
At 6/18/2011 7:23:24 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/18/2011 6:49:53 PM, Waater wrote:
Yes! I knew I could do it!

Are you not entertained?!

pttttttttttt!!!!!

What's that? Dont be a sore loser. How many times have you lost now, Medic? Exactly.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 9:06:53 PM
At 6/18/2011 8:39:25 PM, Waater wrote:
At 6/18/2011 7:23:24 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/18/2011 6:49:53 PM, Waater wrote:
Yes! I knew I could do it!

Are you not entertained?!

pttttttttttt!!!!!

What's that? Dont be a sore loser. How many times have you lost now, Medic? Exactly.

I've lost 2 out of 2, so far. I'm not a sore loser, but I'm a terrible non-winner so....
ptttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt