Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner Game 5-2 Endgame

askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:24:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Mafia Victory

Logic_on_rails
Rockylighting
Waater

Active Players
1. Medic0506
2. logic_on_rails

Graveyard
***DP1 no lynch***
1. Nerdykiller - Mason Recruiter - townie - Killed NP 1
2. Mahkno - Jester - Third Party - Lynched DP2 and won due to role victory conditions
3. Quarterexchange - Jack of All Trades - Townie - Killed NP2
4. Rockylighting - Suicide Bomber - Mafia - Killed NP2
***Nerdykiller revived***
5. Freeman - Survivor and Bus Driver - Third Party -Lynched DP3
6. nerdykiller - mason recruiter - townie - Killed NP3
7. Waater - Jailkeeper - mafia - killed NP3
8. OreEle - Paranoid Gun Owner - townie - Lynched DP4
9. Brainmaster - Reviver (oneshot) - townie Killed NP4

rankings and mafia and mason pm to follow
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:26:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Medic0506 - bulletproof townie
2. logic_on_rails - mafia godfather
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:29:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Mafia PM
http://www5.picturepush.com...

Mason PM
http://www2.picturepush.com...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:29:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I can't believe I pulled that off... FYI, OreEle COULDN'T have been Mafia if you thought it through. At worst he could be 3rd party, and there was another Mafia player.

Will analyse later, but the Mafia played relatively well I thought. Some good town night actions nearly screwed us though. Also, I'd say OreEle played pretty well. I sent Waater to his death and had to tread carefully with OreEle alive. Good job OreEle. Also, townies, 2 things. 1- try and convince others of your ideas. Key. 2- you've got to use better deduction and also game balance in your thinking.]

More when endgame comes out.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:31:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Quarterexchange (JOAT) PM
http://www5.picturepush.com...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:31:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 4:29:09 PM, askbob wrote:
Mafia PM
http://www5.picturepush.com...

Mason PM
http://www2.picturepush.com...

Got to say, killing Nerdy twice ASAP was mean. Only did it because he didn't voice any opinions.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:32:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 4:31:46 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 6/18/2011 4:29:09 PM, askbob wrote:
Mafia PM
http://www5.picturepush.com...

Mason PM
http://www2.picturepush.com...

Got to say, killing Nerdy twice ASAP was mean. Only did it because he didn't voice any opinions.

I fvcking revived him.... cunt cunt cunt fvck sh!T!
Kfc.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:39:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
A brief summary before the rankings.

So townies definitely surprised me with how good they were. Particularly quarterexchange. Usuallly when you give new players a killing role the first thing they do is kill whoever they think is suspicious which generally tends to be a townie player.

full rankings to follow after a while.

Signups for the final beginner game which will be themed to be posted after the rankings.

Also for this final game I'm thinking it will be based off of Dante's inferno though I'm not sure yet.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:40:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 4:39:56 PM, askbob wrote:
A brief summary before the rankings.

So townies definitely surprised me with how good they were. Particularly quarterexchange. Usuallly when you give new players a killing role the first thing they do is kill whoever they think is suspicious which generally tends to be a townie player.

full rankings to follow after a while.

Signups for the final beginner game which will be themed to be posted after the rankings.

Also for this final game I'm thinking it will be based off of Dante's inferno though I'm not sure yet.

WHOO

I actually read the original poem. Flippin' awesome.
Kfc.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:44:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 4:39:56 PM, askbob wrote:
A brief summary before the rankings.

So townies definitely surprised me with how good they were. Particularly quarterexchange. Usuallly when you give new players a killing role the first thing they do is kill whoever they think is suspicious which generally tends to be a townie player.

Quarter's kill was definitely a brilliant move. Combined with OreEle's deception, it nearly destroyed the Mafia. The main problem for the town was a lack of cohesive play in that they weren't pressuring for roles in DP 1 or 2 and weren't convincing each other. Quarter and OreEle both played well.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 4:48:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
the main reason the town lost is because brainmaster revived nerdykiller vs. quarterexchange

and obviously because they were fooled into killing oreele
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 5:02:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 4:48:57 PM, askbob wrote:
the main reason the town lost is because brainmaster revived nerdykiller vs. quarterexchange

and obviously because they were fooled into killing oreele

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Kfc.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 5:09:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 5:02:51 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/18/2011 4:48:57 PM, askbob wrote:
the main reason the town lost is because brainmaster revived nerdykiller vs. quarterexchange

and obviously because they were fooled into killing oreele

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I'm assuming you revived Nerdy in the DP. No offence, but that was rather foolish.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 5:18:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
had quarter been revived he could have protected himself (even though he couldn't) he could have led everyone to assume he could this means he could have been risky and killed the remaining mafioso the last night which have resulted in a townie victory.

Also had logic chosen medic instead of brainmaster as the last kill townies would have won.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 5:23:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 5:18:43 PM, askbob wrote:
had quarter been revived he could have protected himself (even though he couldn't) he could have led everyone to assume he could this means he could have been risky and killed the remaining mafioso the last night which have resulted in a townie victory.

Also had logic chosen medic instead of brainmaster as the last kill townies would have won.

No brainer if I had tried to kill bulletproof. And you're assuming I couldn't get Brain to side with me... Why couldn't Quarter protect himself? Doctors normally can. Plus, you're assuming he'd have killed me. But I agree, with Quarter alive the townies would have had better analysis and probably would have got me.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 5:50:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This game was interesting logic fooled me into thinking he was town.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 5:55:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 5:23:05 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Doctors normally can.

I want to change that norm on this site.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 6:01:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 5:40:19 PM, medic0506 wrote:
uuuuuugh...snatched defeat right out of the jaws of victory...again.

Good game you scumbuckets.

The really funny thing is that OreEle wasn't my target at all! The only person I thought I could seriously pressure was you, but the town really didn't work well on the last DP... I knew I could convince Brain of whatever I needed to, the problem was getting OreEle to think you were the guilty party. Check that DP again, my playing is shall we say, a bit off.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 6:27:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 6:01:11 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 6/18/2011 5:40:19 PM, medic0506 wrote:
uuuuuugh...snatched defeat right out of the jaws of victory...again.

Good game you scumbuckets.

The really funny thing is that OreEle wasn't my target at all! The only person I thought I could seriously pressure was you, but the town really didn't work well on the last DP... I knew I could convince Brain of whatever I needed to, the problem was getting OreEle to think you were the guilty party. Check that DP again, my playing is shall we say, a bit off.

I'll go through dp again and take a look. I thought about you because when I looked back, all your "tracker" info was easily gained just by looking at the results of those phases, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you were lying about it. As I posted, there were several reasons that I suspected OreEle, and admitting a false claim made it seem worse. I was willing to get lynched to protect my role, in the earlier rounds, I wish I hadn't revealed it so easily in the last round.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 6:34:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 4:29:58 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
I can't believe I pulled that off... FYI, OreEle COULDN'T have been Mafia if you thought it through. At worst he could be 3rd party, and there was another Mafia player.

What am I missing that shows that he couldn't have been mafia??
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 6:35:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 6:27:23 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/18/2011 6:01:11 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 6/18/2011 5:40:19 PM, medic0506 wrote:
uuuuuugh...snatched defeat right out of the jaws of victory...again.

Good game you scumbuckets.

The really funny thing is that OreEle wasn't my target at all! The only person I thought I could seriously pressure was you, but the town really didn't work well on the last DP... I knew I could convince Brain of whatever I needed to, the problem was getting OreEle to think you were the guilty party. Check that DP again, my playing is shall we say, a bit off.

I'll go through dp again and take a look. I thought about you because when I looked back, all your "tracker" info was easily gained just by looking at the results of those phases, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you were lying about it. As I posted, there were several reasons that I suspected OreEle, and admitting a false claim made it seem worse. I was willing to get lynched to protect my role, in the earlier rounds, I wish I hadn't revealed it so easily in the last round.

Medic, you would have got lynched for not revealing, plain and simple. You've got to be reasonable. Note: My tracker information was 100% accurate on my Mafia buddies. Key thing that made it believable - OreEle was paranoid gun owner, which made it seem like the truth.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 6:36:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 6:34:31 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/18/2011 4:29:58 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
I can't believe I pulled that off... FYI, OreEle COULDN'T have been Mafia if you thought it through. At worst he could be 3rd party, and there was another Mafia player.

What am I missing that shows that he couldn't have been mafia??

Simple, why would OreEle kill his teammate? Now, you'll probably say, to throw suspicion off him, but in all reality, that's just not right in those circumstances.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Waater
Posts: 147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 8:39:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 7:23:24 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/18/2011 6:49:53 PM, Waater wrote:
Yes! I knew I could do it!

Are you not entertained?!

pttttttttttt!!!!!

What's that? Dont be a sore loser. How many times have you lost now, Medic? Exactly.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 9:06:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 8:39:25 PM, Waater wrote:
At 6/18/2011 7:23:24 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/18/2011 6:49:53 PM, Waater wrote:
Yes! I knew I could do it!

Are you not entertained?!

pttttttttttt!!!!!


What's that? Dont be a sore loser. How many times have you lost now, Medic? Exactly.

I've lost 2 out of 2, so far. I'm not a sore loser, but I'm a terrible non-winner so....
ptttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt