12. tvellalott
13. mongeese
14. darkkermit
15. Nags
16. el-badgero!
17. Thaddeus the tanned and exceedingly rambunctious
18. m93samman the pale and reservedly timid
19. Marauder the pink and moderately complacent
20.Nerdykiller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21.Logic_on_rails

RULES:

1. No screenprinting or copy/pasting from PM's, but you may summarize.
2. Ask all mod questions in your role PM.
3. Try to unvote before voting again. Try to update the vote count fairly as a group if I am not punctual for any reason.
4. Vote in bold.
5. You may vote no lynch. However there will be NO default no-lynches. If a majority has not been reached by the end of DP, then the player with the most votes wil be lynched. If two or more players have the same highest number of votes one will be randomly selected for lynch. No-lynches will only occur if more people have voted no lynch than have voted for any individual.
6. Day phases last 48 hours
7. Night phases last 24 hours
8. If you die, you may apply to be a replacement, but only if you have not been in any PMs with other players.
9. The first five dead players who have not been involved in PMs with other players will autmatically re-enter the game as a new character. Add-on characters will include those with powers and those without and may or may not include mafia or other non-clan roles.
10. Clan = town. The mafia is comprised of The Beatles and their associates.
11. You may talk about the game only in the game thread or official PM's that have already been started by me.
12. Be active, play nice, trust no-one, have fun.

Back story:

Welcome to Shaolin Mersey, a mythical realm in a parallel universe that looks a lot like parts of 1960s Liverpool, 1990s Staten Island and ancient China. This is Wu Tang Clan territory, but recently, and unbeknown to the kung-fu fixated rappers, it has been infiltrated by various individuals who conceal mod suits and bowl haircuts beneath their Timberlands and hoodies.

The reason for this incursion is that the Beatles and their associates have gotten wind that a UK based music producer is assembling a project combining Wu rappers with Beatles music. The Beatles and their estate take a dim view of copyright infringement and have decided to act with ruthless efficiency by murdering the Clan one by one. The Clan and their closest allies are formidable warriors though and The Beatles may find that Wu Tang aren't their only problem.

This concept was inspired by the excellent Wu-Tang remix album Magical Mystery Chambers constructed by Brighton based music teacher and producer Tom Caruana using samples from Beatles recordings and from cover versions of Beatles songs.

Every DP there will be a bonus trivia question, where I will post a video of a tune from the album, normally but not always at the beginning of the DP. The first person to post afterwards correctly identifying both the rapper (or at least two rappers/vocalists if there is more than one) and the Beatles composition that the backing track is based on will earn themselves a double vote that day phase.

If no complete correct answer is given after a majority have guessed, the closest incomplete answer may be awarded the double vote.

First one's easy. See vid.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 6:58:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
is the beginning yellow submarine? and the rest is Ol dirty bazterd?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 7:03:44 PM
At 6/18/2011 7:02:06 PM, feverish wrote:
At 6/18/2011 6:58:10 PM, headphonegut wrote:
is the beginning yellow submarine? and the rest is Ol dirty bazterd?

Incomplete and partially incorrect answer.
fix'd
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 8:28:15 PM
At 6/18/2011 8:20:14 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 6/18/2011 8:04:40 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
Arbitralily VTL m93samman

why?

Because I felt like it. And he's a trooooooooool
Kfc.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 8:28:56 PM

why?

I think the fact that he said arbitrarily means he doesn't have a reason. It's a bit suspicious for brianmaster to start off lynching someone, plus he's a troll, so I wouldn't mind at least pressuring him.

VTL Brianmaster
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 8:29:47 PM
At 6/18/2011 8:28:56 PM, darkkermit wrote:

why?

I think the fact that he said arbitrarily means he doesn't have a reason. It's a bit suspicious for brianmaster to start off lynching someone, plus he's a troll, so I wouldn't mind at least pressuring him.

VTL Brianmaster

This early in the game, no proof can be made. So I VTL a user I dislike.
Kfc.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 9:13:03 PM
At 6/18/2011 8:38:03 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
Do you want my role? I'll tell you if I get 5 VTLs.

My strategy in Mafia games o the first DP is simple. Get a few claims, then no lynch and get into the NP. Also, it's always preferable to pressure beginners:

VTL Brainmaster
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 10:02:58 PM
*Yawn* you come on too strong but I'm voting forcing cuz you're an ******
VTL BRAINMASTER
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 10:08:54 PM
Don't misunderstand I wasn't insulting they were just asterisks
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 10:13:39 PM
At 6/18/2011 8:38:03 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
Do you want my role? I'll tell you if I get 5 VTLs.

This is the first DP, we usually look for character claims, and the roles only if we find someone suspicious. Role claiming now gives the mafia too much info. That said, VTL Brainmaster. Character claim only, for right now.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 10:20:22 PM
VTL Brianmaster, but if he's jester I'm impressed with my own gullibility.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 10:33:32 PM
At 6/18/2011 10:20:22 PM, wjmelements wrote:
VTL Brianmaster, but if he's jester I'm impressed with my own gullibility.

your not gullible if he's jester and you don't think he is. he consistently plays like jester regardless of role.Vote to Lynch Brainmaster
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 10:34:27 PM
my role

You are U-God aka Baby Huey aka The 4 Bar Killer aka Golden Arms aka Lamont. Although he has had his disputes with other Clan members, U-God has always stayed loyal to the Clan. You are the miller and will appear anti-Clan to investigations. You win with the Clan.
Kfc.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 10:36:41 PM
At 6/18/2011 10:34:27 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
my role

You are U-God aka Baby Huey aka The 4 Bar Killer aka Golden Arms aka Lamont. Although he has had his disputes with other Clan members, U-God has always stayed loyal to the Clan. You are the miller and will appear anti-Clan to investigations. You win with the Clan.

Well, if not mod killed at least we know you need to be killed.
kfc
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 10:37:08 PM
my role

RULES: 1. No screenprinting or copy/pasting from PM's, but you may summarize.
kfc
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 10:37:30 PM

FFS, don't get modkilled! Especially when all I wanted was a character claim!
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 10:37:30 PM
At 6/18/2011 10:36:41 PM, Koopin wrote:
my role

Well, if not mod killed at least we know you need to be killed.

Koopin is the jester
Kfc.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 10:40:40 PM
To be honest, I kind of understand Brainmasters admission to just voting for a user you don't like at the start of the game. you know someone needs pressured, and its hard not to keep bais out of your choice in target when you very much know nothing yet as an uninformed majority to make a legitimately informed decision on who to target.

hard for those that do not know about Gia or random.org, which I'm pretty sure Brainmaster does.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 10:41:33 PM
At 6/18/2011 10:40:40 PM, Marauder wrote:
To be honest, I kind of understand Brainmasters admission to just voting for a user you don't like at the start of the game. you know someone needs pressured, and its hard not to keep bais out of your choice in target when you very much know nothing yet as an uninformed majority to make a legitimately informed decision on who to target.

hard for those that do not know about Gia or random.org, which I'm pretty sure Brainmaster does.

I did use that in one game, however it started an angry mob.
Kfc.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 10:43:40 PM
my role

I vary much hope you added all the aka's so that this could be said to be paraphrased in some way.

A Scout is Obedient.