Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

FEUDAL LORDS DYNASTIES: The Stone Age

Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:51:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
From seemingly nothing, two immortals appeared in the heart of Africa- the cradle of civilization. One was born into Ghana, the other Egypt.

There is one rule.... they cannot war with other.

The year is 5000 BC.

SIGNUPS ARE STILL OPEN, FILL OUT HERE!

PS Ghana and Egypt are spoken for.

~~~New country application~~~
Your DDO Name:
Country Name:
Government type:
Economy Type:
Race (Humans or others, others in same age):
Starting Population (can't exceed 250,000):
Starting military (can't exceed 20,000):
• Army:
• Navy
Currency:
First land claimed (africa only ATM):
Any past experience with nation games? if so, what game:
Other Information that is Useful:
Kfc.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:53:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/24/2011 9:51:54 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
From seemingly nothing, two immortals appeared in the heart of Africa- the cradle of civilization. One was born into Ghana, the other Egypt.

There is one rule.... they cannot war with other.

EVER?
kfc
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:54:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/24/2011 9:53:22 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 6/24/2011 9:51:54 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
From seemingly nothing, two immortals appeared in the heart of Africa- the cradle of civilization. One was born into Ghana, the other Egypt.

There is one rule.... they cannot war with other.

EVER?

Not yet. Sorry.

War begins in Iron Age FYI
Kfc.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:55:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/24/2011 9:54:41 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
We can't go to war with each other?

CALL OF MY ATTACK ON KOOPIN!!

Turn my army around damnit!

lol!
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:55:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/24/2011 9:54:41 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
We can't go to war with each other?

CALL OF MY ATTACK ON KOOPIN!!

Turn my army around damnit!

Are you the new Brain?
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:56:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/24/2011 9:54:59 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/24/2011 9:53:22 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 6/24/2011 9:51:54 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
From seemingly nothing, two immortals appeared in the heart of Africa- the cradle of civilization. One was born into Ghana, the other Egypt.

There is one rule.... they cannot war with other.

EVER?

Not yet. Sorry.

War begins in Iron Age FYI

Ok, that's fine. I don't know if I'll even start much war with quarter. I hope others join.
kfc
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:59:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/24/2011 9:56:02 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 6/24/2011 9:54:59 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/24/2011 9:53:22 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 6/24/2011 9:51:54 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
From seemingly nothing, two immortals appeared in the heart of Africa- the cradle of civilization. One was born into Ghana, the other Egypt.

There is one rule.... they cannot war with other.

EVER?

Not yet. Sorry.

War begins in Iron Age FYI

Ok, that's fine. I don't know if I'll even start much war with quarter. I hope others join.

I didn't go to war with you.

That'd be stupid if one of us just outright killed the other and ended the game right there.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 11:47:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Here is the current updated map for this particular modification of Feudal Lords

http://www.debate.org...

Union of People's Republic of Quarters (Quarterexchange) = Blue

KFC (Koopin) = Red

You gotta start making movements to catch up Koopin

WE ALSO NEED MORE PEOPLE TO SIGN UP SOON!!!!!
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 11:48:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/24/2011 11:47:00 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
Here is the current updated map for this particular modification of Feudal Lords

http://www.debate.org...

Union of People's Republic of Quarters (Quarterexchange) = Blue

KFC (Koopin) = Red

You gotta start making movements to catch up Koopin

WE ALSO NEED MORE PEOPLE TO SIGN UP SOON!!!!!

If this is true, this game is freak'n unrealistic.
kfc
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 11:50:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/24/2011 11:48:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 6/24/2011 11:47:00 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
Here is the current updated map for this particular modification of Feudal Lords

http://www.debate.org...

Union of People's Republic of Quarters (Quarterexchange) = Blue

KFC (Koopin) = Red

You gotta start making movements to catch up Koopin

WE ALSO NEED MORE PEOPLE TO SIGN UP SOON!!!!!

If this is true, this game is freak'n unrealistic.

He has too much time on his hands, as soon as I made requests to move to Libya he responded in literrally 11 seconds saying I had captured Libya.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 11:50:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/24/2011 11:47:00 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
Here is the current updated map for this particular modification of Feudal Lords

http://www.debate.org...

Union of People's Republic of Quarters (Quarterexchange) = Blue

KFC (Koopin) = Red

You gotta start making movements to catch up Koopin

WE ALSO NEED MORE PEOPLE TO SIGN UP SOON!!!!!

Brain, don't you know that 250,000 peeps can't conquer three countries?
kfc
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 11:53:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/24/2011 11:50:45 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 6/24/2011 11:47:00 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
Here is the current updated map for this particular modification of Feudal Lords

http://www.debate.org...

Union of People's Republic of Quarters (Quarterexchange) = Blue

KFC (Koopin) = Red

You gotta start making movements to catch up Koopin

WE ALSO NEED MORE PEOPLE TO SIGN UP SOON!!!!!

Brain, don't you know that 250,000 peeps can't conquer three countries?

I only conquered two, and Israel is tiny.

This game is more fast paced and is limited by the amount of people you can exhaust.

I like to consider it to be a "mini-mod" of OreEle's game.

Time isn't out yet Koopin, make all your movements.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 11:55:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/24/2011 11:53:14 PM, quarterexchange wrote:

Time isn't out yet Koopin, make all your movements.

If this is true, I should be in the bronze age. I made the strategic choice not to conquer other lands right away, but seek out metals.
The only reply I got was they found nothing.
kfc
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 7:45:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/24/2011 11:55:11 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 6/24/2011 11:53:14 PM, quarterexchange wrote:

Time isn't out yet Koopin, make all your movements.

If this is true, I should be in the bronze age. I made the strategic choice not to conquer other lands right away, but seek out metals.
The only reply I got was they found nothing.

You'll get bronze before the others like that. You aren't guarranteed to get it in five minutes.
Kfc.
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 8:28:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/24/2011 11:53:14 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 6/24/2011 11:50:45 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 6/24/2011 11:47:00 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
Here is the current updated map for this particular modification of Feudal Lords

http://www.debate.org...

Union of People's Republic of Quarters (Quarterexchange) = Blue

KFC (Koopin) = Red

You gotta start making movements to catch up Koopin

WE ALSO NEED MORE PEOPLE TO SIGN UP SOON!!!!!

Brain, don't you know that 250,000 peeps can't conquer three countries?

I only conquered two, and Israel is tiny.

This game is more fast paced and is limited by the amount of people you can exhaust.

: I like to consider it to be a "mini-mod" of OreEle's game.

Time isn't out yet Koopin, make all your movements.

At first perhaps. I cut down the pop limit to prevent overpowering and Africa to prevent starting in something like Russia.
Kfc.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 11:25:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
New country application~~~
Your DDO Name: THE_OPINIONATOR
Country Name: The War Republic
Government type: Democracy
Economy Type: Free Enterprise
Race (Humans or others, others in same age): White(90%) Black(10%)
Starting Population (can't exceed 250,000): 150,000
Starting military (can't exceed 20,000):
• Army:15,000
• Navy:5,000
Currency: Gold coin
First land claimed (africa only ATM): Europe
Any past experience with nation games? if so, what game: None at all
Other Information that is Useful: none
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 12:34:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/27/2011 11:25:14 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
New country application~~~
Your DDO Name: THE_OPINIONATOR
Country Name: The War Republic
Government type: Democracy
Economy Type: Free Enterprise
Race (Humans or others, others in same age): White(90%) Black(10%)
Starting Population (can't exceed 250,000): 150,000
Starting military (can't exceed 20,000):
• Army:15,000
• Navy:5,000
Currency: Gold coin
First land claimed (africa only ATM): Europe
Any past experience with nation games? if so, what game: None at all
Other Information that is Useful: none

1. You can't claim an entire continent

2. You have to pick a country in Africa.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 2:54:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/27/2011 2:10:07 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Unless Libya Is spoken for already

Quarter already has that. Here is an updated map. (quarter also has Israel, but it's not shown on the map) http://oi52.tinypic.com...

At the moment, I am battling natives to try to take over Algeria.
kfc
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 3:09:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
wtf guys i sign up and i had algeria!!!
http://www.debate.org...
i was one of the first to say that i wanted to play!!!
Koopin sorry but i have algeria because i sign up before you decided to conquer and Brain didn't know i had signed up!!!!
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 3:11:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/27/2011 3:09:21 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
wtf guys i sign up and i had algeria!!!
http://www.debate.org...
i was one of the first to say that i wanted to play!!!
Koopin sorry but i have algeria because i sign up before you decided to conquer and Brain didn't know i had signed up!!!!

The game had started, you were supposed to sign up in this thread
Kfc.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 3:12:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/27/2011 3:09:21 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
wtf guys i sign up and i had algeria!!!
http://www.debate.org...
i was one of the first to say that i wanted to play!!!
Koopin sorry but i have algeria because i sign up before you decided to conquer and Brain didn't know i had signed up!!!!

Where did you say this?
Do you want another country? Because if not I'm taking it by force.
kfc