3. headphonegut
4. OreEle
5. NerdyKiller
6. lovelife
7. Merda
8. Marauder

Burned at the stake:

Brainmaster
On the first day, this one was accused of witchcraft and burned at the stake. Was this soul truly wicked? We can't know for sure.

Innomen
On the second day, this one was accused of witchcraft and burned at the stake. Was this soul truly wicked? Unfortunately, deeper investigation reveals that he was merely a mentally-ill peasant.

The Mod
On the third day, this one was accused of witchcraft and burned at the stake. Was this soul truly wicked? We can't know for sure.

Victims of the devil:

Koopin
On the first night, an unknown amount of witches came unto this one and fried him in an evil concoction of delicious seasoning and devoured parts of his body with a side of evil mashed potatoes. Then they killed him.

Logic_on_rails
On the second night, our dear minister was visited by those vile servants of Satan! They melted his brain as he slept.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 3:25:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/25/2011 3:23:44 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Current players:

1. Andromeda_Z
2. rogue
3. headphonegut
4. OreEle
5. NerdyKiller
6. lovelife
7. Merda
8. Marauder

Burned at the stake:

Brainmaster
On the first day, this one was accused of witchcraft and burned at the stake. Was this soul truly wicked? We can't know for sure.

Innomen
On the second day, this one was accused of witchcraft and burned at the stake. Was this soul truly wicked? Unfortunately, deeper investigation reveals that he was merely a mentally-ill peasant.

The Mod
On the third day, this one was accused of witchcraft and burned at the stake. Was this soul truly wicked? We can't know for sure.

Victims of the devil:

Koopin
On the first night, an unknown amount of witches came unto this one and fried him in an evil concoction of delicious seasoning and devoured parts of his body with a side of evil mashed potatoes. Then they killed him.

Logic_on_rails
On the second night, our dear minister was visited by those vile servants of Satan! They melted his brain as he slept.

Ignore that post, he's dead
Kfc.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 8:36:07 PM
At 6/25/2011 8:09:26 PM, headphonegut wrote:
this is getting outa hand VTL LL

VTL lovelife I remember saying I would do that after we tried lynching Freedo.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 12:49:15 PM
are you people daft. take a look at the OP

read it over....
see lack of night kills....
consider implications.....

we lynched the mod and now the nightkills have stoped.

for the record I got no results on my investigation, obviously cause we killed the mod.

I'm thinking even if we did not kill all the mafia they are powerless anyway without the mod now, they cannot do night kills with results anymore than I can investigate anymore.

Vote to not lynch because the lynch the mod plan worked.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 1:54:22 PM
At 6/26/2011 12:49:15 PM, Marauder wrote:

read it over....

for the record I got no results on my investigation, obviously cause we killed the mod.

I'm thinking even if we did not kill all the mafia they are powerless anyway without the mod now, they cannot do night kills with results anymore than I can investigate anymore.

If the lynch Freedo plan worked, then why is there a DP at all? It clearly had some effects, but the continuation of the game is what confuses me.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 9:42:20 PM
Lynch-O-Tron
Lovelife - (4/5) - headphonegut, andro, lovelife, merda
No Lynch - (1/5) - Marauder
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 10:43:34 PM
At 6/26/2011 1:54:22 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

read it over....

If the lynch Freedo plan worked, then why is there a DP at all? It clearly had some effects, but the continuation of the game is what confuses me.

he said it was going to continue for 4 dayphases just to create confusing and to see if we would continue to lynch each other.
and he said he would keep up the night kills without the mafia just so we would not know we had got them all.

but he's dead so he cant carry out the night kill himself so that part no longer continues.

also even if there is mafia, we are still going to when by default if we do not lynch anymore. because if there are no more deaths than the only way to determine winning sides is who has the majority and thats bound to be the towns. and obviously if there is mafia they cant get in the way of this because the nightkills ended.

so given these factors

a) lovelife has been trying way to hard to get lynched
b) killing the mod ended the night kills
c) he told us the game would continue 4 dayphases after the victory conditions were met.

I think we should further explore this and see if this lack of night kills keeps up.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 12:02:45 AM
At 6/27/2011 10:43:34 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 6/26/2011 1:54:22 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

read it over....

he said it was going to continue for 4 dayphases just to create confusing and to see if we would continue to lynch each other.
and he said he would keep up the night kills without the mafia just so we would not know we had got them all.

but he's dead so he cant carry out the night kill himself so that part no longer continues.

also even if there is mafia, we are still going to when by default if we do not lynch anymore. because if there are no more deaths than the only way to determine winning sides is who has the majority and thats bound to be the towns. and obviously if there is mafia they cant get in the way of this because the nightkills ended.

so given these factors

a) lovelife has been trying way to hard to get lynched
b) killing the mod ended the night kills
c) he told us the game would continue 4 dayphases after the victory conditions were met.

I think we should further explore this and see if this lack of night kills keeps up.

why would you want to vote no lynch...
I know I haven't been on, but i caught up now.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 1:58:02 AM
At 6/28/2011 12:02:45 AM, nerdykiller wrote:

if your that caugt up now then you should have already read my answer to that.

there was no night kill last night phase. we dont have to lynch anyone now. we just have to wait out the next 4 dayphases.

not to mention the prime supspect that people want to lynch is trying way to hard to get lynched. I would not be suprised if she's either jester or something else with a death related role.

A Scout is Obedient.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 11:33:50 AM
At 6/28/2011 1:58:02 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 6/28/2011 12:02:45 AM, nerdykiller wrote:

if your that caugt up now then you should have already read my answer to that.

there was no night kill last night phase. we dont have to lynch anyone now. we just have to wait out the next 4 dayphases.

not to mention the prime supspect that people want to lynch is trying way to hard to get lynched. I would not be suprised if she's either jester or something else with a death related role.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 11:34:42 AM
I don't think he's going about this right tho. The mafia can just say they don't want to use their night kill, so it seems like they don't exist.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 11:01:50 AM
At 6/28/2011 11:34:42 AM, lovelife wrote:
I don't think he's going about this right tho. The mafia can just say they don't want to use their night kill, so it seems like they don't exist.

for what god given reason would they do that? procrastinate when the last of them is lynched?

lets say your mafia who wants to win by killing off enough towns. if you don't use the strategy you just suggested...

A) a town dies during the night phase bringing you closer to victory, but the town lynches you the next dayphase because they know you still exist.

if you do like you suggested...

B) there is no kill, the town keeps there superior numbers, the town does not lynch the next dayphase, and your no closer to winning. you kill later on, and then your lynched during that 'later on' when you kill.

so if this is all just a mafia ploy then it has no advantageous purpose for them, only a risk that it wont work and we lynch them anyway and the town gets a free lynch without a mafia controlled kill to accompany it.

if the mafia really just gave up there night kill then i say wait a dayphase to pass and see if its still given up by then too.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 12:33:58 PM
I guess, (after thinking about this more) given that I'm correct and we dont have to kill lovelife, were not going to lose from just one more dead role now and whatever lovelifes death activated role is it will not suck less later than it will now.

Vote to lynch Lovelife

A Scout is Obedient.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 2:39:49 PM
It is impossible to lynch a player with no Mod. The game enters limbo.

Lol, just kidding.

Lovelife has been lynched. Await endgame.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord