Jump to topic:

South Park Mafia - Day Phase 3

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 6:55:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
(Sorry it took so long guys, been busy.)

quarterexchange is back in the game, replacing Koopin :'(

Dead:
LYNCHED DP1: quarterexchange[1] - TOWLIE (TOWN Flavoured Silencer)
KILLED NP1 Andromeda_Z - STAN' MARSH (TOWN Lie Detector)

LYNCHED DP2:
Korashk(He was replaced, but his replacement didn't even get a chance to speak)
You are ERIC CARTMAN, the CARTMAN / MITCH CONNER, the HAND PUPPET.
You are a twisted individual and as such, I decided you must have the most twisted role I could possibly conceive…
You are the SURVIVOR. You must be alive at the end of the game to win.
You are part of the MAFIA PM. They are unaware of your identity.
You are part of the "BEST FRIENDS" PM. They are uninformed of your suspiciousness.
You CANNOT give the town ANY private information that would compromise the mafia's victory.
You CANNOT give the mafia ANY private information that would compromise the town's victory.
I can elaborate on this if you don't understand.
You have two objectives which you MUST also complete to win:
You must complete the ‘IMAGINATIONLAND SCHEME'. PLAYERX is KYLE BROFLOVSKI, THE JEW. He must be killed sometime from NP3 onwards, but not before, at which point you must exclaim "Suck my balls Kyle" out loud at your computer.
You MUST lie, just like CARTMAN would.
You also must complete the ‘SCOTT TENORMAN MUST DIE SCHEME'. If someone messes with you(attempts to kill you), you can destroy them, much like a "ONE-SHOT PARANOID GUN-OWNER". However, you MUST use this attack to win the game.
You CANNOT tell the MAFIA or the TOWN the nature of your role or your objectives.

KILLED NP2:
Nerdykiller
You are LEOPOLD ‘BUTTERS' SCOTCH, the PIMP.
Each night you may select one person and use one of your b!tches to distract (role-block) them.
You win with the town.

Living:
Brainmaster
Merda
m93samman
Snipe
rogue
Headphonegut
Marauder
quarterexchange[2]
Danielle

Merda has had his vote stolen and is voting for m93samman.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 7:07:39 PM
At 6/28/2011 6:58:16 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
Knew Carts was mafia.

Whatever.

He wasn't Mafia, he was third-party.

Muh threads
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 8:09:42 PM
Yesterday the vote count for Korashk looked like this:

At 6/21/2011 11:45:39 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Players not voting: Danielle, Korashk, Makhno, Snipe

I pointed out that if Korashk had been innocent, he would have defended himself. However I was told not to hammer:

At 6/22/2011 9:57:44 AM, Snipe wrote:
No one hammer. Does anyone else feel like Cartman as a mafia spy would be too obvious?

Because of who didn't vote, I'm gonna pressure Snipe and vote Snipe for a character claim, UNLESS the cop (or someone else) learned anything from their investigations last night. I'd also like to point out that there are a lot of inactives -- rogue and headphonegut stick out. I didn't even know there was someone named Makhno playing in this game, so yeah he's been inactive too. Who replaced him? Quarter?
President of DDO
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 11:05:21 PM
At 6/28/2011 8:09:42 PM, Danielle wrote:
Yesterday the vote count for Korashk looked like this:

At 6/21/2011 11:45:39 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Players not voting: Danielle, Korashk, Makhno, Snipe

I pointed out that if Korashk had been innocent, he would have defended himself. However I was told not to hammer:

At 6/22/2011 9:57:44 AM, Snipe wrote:
No one hammer. Does anyone else feel like Cartman as a mafia spy would be too obvious?

Because of who didn't vote, I'm gonna pressure Snipe and vote Snipe for a character claim, UNLESS the cop (or someone else) learned anything from their investigations last night. I'd also like to point out that there are a lot of inactives -- rogue and headphonegut stick out. I didn't even know there was someone named Makhno playing in this game, so yeah he's been inactive too. Who replaced him? Quarter?

I will character claim if needed, but there are two people that can confirm me. So instead I say we pressure the last person on that list who has not character claimed. Vote Danielle
Makhno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 11:10:55 PM
At 6/28/2011 10:59:03 PM, Snipe wrote:
At 6/28/2011 10:08:23 PM, Makhno wrote:
Hjw, fqjot tj uofdpooj.

I would like to say irony.

LOL

Vote Danielle
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 11:43:31 PM
VOTE COUNT:
Danielle - 3/5
Snipe - 1/5

Muh threads
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 10:10:45 AM
At 6/28/2011 11:05:21 PM, Snipe wrote:
I will character claim if needed, but there are two people that can confirm me.

Korashk was Cartman, Andro was Stan, Brainmaster is Kyle and Merda is Kenny... so how can you be confirmed (presumably by Brain and Merda) as a part of the Best Friends Club when the 4 BFF spots are already filled?

So instead I say we pressure the last person on that list who has not character claimed. Vote Danielle

Please explain how this makes sense, and then I'll claim (though my role should be fairly obvious from my character -- at least if you have a sense of humor). I wanted to hammer Korashk. You also haven't justified picking the "last" person on that list instead of the second to last. It seems like you're randomly pressuring me for no reason just because I pressured you.
President of DDO
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 11:29:09 AM
Danielle is right about how we should pressure those that was on the list of those that did not vote to lynch Korshack

but she is also a hypocrite for using that logic whilst being on the list herself.

that by itself is reason enough to be suspicious of Danielle enough to add pressure for her claim...

But honestly this all new development from this day phase, I'm more suspicious of Snipe right now for fighting the hardest to procrastinate Cartmans lynch. Danielle did not really post much at while waiting for the final lynch vote or make comment on the reasons being given to finish him off. Snipe was the most vocal about NOT voting to lynch Cartman even though there was nothing rational Cartman could post that should have changed our minds on lynching him. we knew one of the best friends betrayed the others to the mafia and we knew if one of them did it would have to be Cartman.

He says others can confirm him; I'm eager to find out who and how.

Vote to lynch Snipe
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 11:35:37 AM
At 6/29/2011 10:10:45 AM, Danielle wrote:

Korashk was Cartman, Andro was Stan, Brainmaster is Kyle and Merda is Kenny... so how can you be confirmed (presumably by Brain and Merda) as a part of the Best Friends Club when the 4 BFF spots are already filled?

well, if were assuming only Brain and Merda are who Snipe thinks can confirm himself, I suppose it would be believable if he were Tweek Tweek his role might have something to do with the best friends. Tweek and Butters are like Kenny's stand in during episodes Kenny is not alive again in yet.

But between the fact that if Snipe says he' tweek after I post this it would still seem he was mafia trying to seem innocent and the fact that we can confirm butters role had nothing to do with the best freinds (and my thinking about tweek would apply to butters way more than tweek) there would still be a lot of reasons to not believe a claim like that right now.

Overall I'm not sure on this theory
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 11:59:47 AM
It seems snipe has some explaining to do VTL SNIPE either one youre mafia who wants to throw suspicioun off him in a pathetic attempt by voting for the person who had an original idwa or two youre an idiot
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 12:30:26 PM
At 6/29/2011 11:59:47 AM, headphonegut wrote:
It seems snipe has some explaining to do VTL SNIPE either one youre mafia who wants to throw suspicioun off him in a pathetic attempt by voting for the person who had an original idwa or two youre an idiot

interestingly two people actually jumped to bandwagon on to that lame attempt. Brain is excused cause...well he's Brain.

as for Makhno, he was the one that sent the hammer through on Korshack finally last day phase but he stalled out for a really long time. so perhaps his unreasoned bandwagoning is more than that, it a mafia coordinated effort to get attention off Snipe

A Scout is Obedient.
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 1:29:03 PM
At 6/29/2011 10:10:45 AM, Danielle wrote:

So instead I say we pressure the last person on that list who has not character claimed. Vote Danielle

Please explain how this makes sense, and then I'll claim (though my role should be fairly obvious from my character -- at least if you have a sense of humor). I wanted to hammer Korashk. You also haven't justified picking the "last" person on that list instead of the second to last. It seems like you're randomly pressuring me for no reason just because I pressured you.

My ability to confirm myself does not involve relating me to the bestfriends. And it makes sense using your logic, even though you were 'going to hammer' you never did. You are the last on the list, besides myself, to not character claim.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 1:40:37 PM
At 6/28/2011 11:10:55 PM, Makhno wrote:
At 6/28/2011 10:59:03 PM, Snipe wrote:
At 6/28/2011 10:08:23 PM, Makhno wrote:
Hjw, fqjot tj uofdpooj.

I would like to say irony.

LOL

Vote Danielle

So this doesnt go unnoticed
seriously though?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Makhno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 1:53:37 PM
Wow! This is getting interesting! So we have a team effort to lynch Snipe, especially after he mentioned that two people can confirm him as innocent.
Tim_Spin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 5:51:35 PM
I guess I'm pretty useless this DP since I had my vote stolen. But I think Snipe should claim. If he can be confirmed then that's great. We'll have three confirmed townies out of 9 players. Snipe says that he can be confirmed by two other people. But that seems BS in that there was already a mason PM with three confirmable townies. I've never been in a game with two mason PMs and a mafia. But in any case, CC Snipe! My imaginary vote is on you.
Astonished, the talent agent asks the man what him and his family call their act.The man responds, "The Aristocrats!"
Makhno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 7:17:24 PM
At 6/29/2011 5:51:35 PM, Tim_Spin wrote:
We'll have three confirmed townies out of 9 players.

Who are the other two confirmed townies?
Makhno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 9:50:59 PM
OK, I'm one of those who can confirm Snipe's innocence and vice-versa.

Now let's move on and pressure Danielle.

We probably have four mafia members in the town out of five unconfirmed players, it shouldn't be that hard.

Suspect list: m93samman, Headphonegut, Marauder, Quarterexchange, Danielle.

I have to say M93 is excessively quiet this game.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 10:05:12 PM
At 6/29/2011 9:50:59 PM, Makhno wrote:
OK, I'm one of those who can confirm Snipe's innocence and vice-versa.

Now let's move on and pressure Danielle.

We probably have four mafia members in the town out of five unconfirmed players, it shouldn't be that hard.

Suspect list: m93samman, Headphonegut, Marauder, Quarterexchange, Danielle.

I have to say M93 is excessively quiet this game.

I unvote
but I would like snipe to please confirm that Makhno is indeed amoung the people you said could confirm you.

he did not clarify anything as to how he confirms you and I dont wish to just take him at his word. mafia could easily just say "i confirm this player" and it not be true

actually lets just strait up pressure Makhno to get to the bottom of this. he's been bandwagoning, was incredibly hesitant in hammering last phase (as if waiting to be sure there was no other way but to throw Cartman under the bus), and he jumps at trying to say he can be confirmed by snipe without explanation and that he confirms snipe, who was already under the suspicious radar.

Vote to lynch Makhno

on another note about the chef claim, its tempting to think that's a town role, but he could just be a hypnotized goon of the Super Adventure club (if there mafia, sounds like a feasible set of villains, pedophiles, for a game made up of mostly children age characters)

A Scout is Obedient.
Makhno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 10:16:17 PM
Of course I was hesitant. I just started the game and was not informed. If I was mafia, I would have thought much before hammering townie without letting him speak first.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 10:19:01 PM
At 6/29/2011 10:16:17 PM, Makhno wrote:
Of course I was hesitant. I just started the game and was not informed. If I was mafia, I would have thought much before hammering townie without letting him speak first.

you waited to be told "yes go on and hammer all ready" like 3 times before you finally did.

A Scout is Obedient.