Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 7:43:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
No one wins.
TOWN
Stanley ‘Stan' Marsh
You are STANLEY ‘STAN' MARSH, the BEST FRIEND/BULLSH!T DETECTOR.
Each night, you may also choose one mafia-related line from the game and find whether it is the truth.
You win with the town.

Kyle Broflovski
You are KYLE BROFLOVSKI, the BEST FRIEND/JEW.
You may choose one person. Using your Jew manipulation powers, you may choose the vote of that person for the next day phase.
You win with the town.

Kenny McCormick
You are KENNY McCORMICK, the BEST FRIEND/SELF-REANIMATOR.
If you are killed, whether by lynch or night killing you will come back to life after a day and a night phase have passed as though nothing has happened.
You win with the town.

Chef Jerome "Chef" McElroy
You are CHEF JEROME "CHEF" McELROY, the MENTOR.
Each night you may select someone and send them a one paragraph piece of advice.
You win with the town.

Leopold ‘Butters' Scotch
You are LEOPOLD ‘BUTTERS' SCOTCH, the PIMP.
Each night you may select one person and use one of your b!tches to distract (role-block) them.
You win with the town.

Jesus Christ
You are JESUS CHRIST, the DELAYED DIVINE VIGILANTE.
Each night, starting from NP2, you may select one person. If that person is part of the mafia you will kill them. Once you've killed one mafia, you will become vanilla.
You win with the town.

Tuong Lu Kim
You are TUONG LU KIM, the WALL BUILDER.
You're building the city a wall. If you survive until DP4, your wall will prevent the next mafia night kill/s. Then the Mongolians will come and destroy your wall.
You win with the town.

Tweek Tweek
Is told…
You are TWEEK TWEEK, the WATCHER.
You drink way too much coffee. As such, you may choose one player and watch them. You will be see if anyone visits that person during the night.
You win with the town.
Is really…
You are TWEEK TWEEK, the FREAKED-OUT WATCHER.
You drink way too much coffee. As such you're totally paranoid. You are the watcher but you see things that aren't really there and you miss things that really happen because you're freaked out.
WAS TOLD: "You drink coffee all night. As such, you may choose one player and watch them. You will be see if anyone visits that person during the night."
You win with the town.

Towelie
You are TOWELIE, the "YOU WANNA GET HIGH" TOWEL.
Each night you may select one player and visit them. You will give them some handy towel-related information and then ask them if they want to get high. Anyone except "THE BEST FRIENDS" will accept. The next day they will only be able to post three times because they're so high.

MAFIA
Barbara Streisand
You are BARBARA STREISAND, the MECHA.
Any one night you may select one player and you have a fifty/fifty chance of killing them. After that, you may choose one other player. This time, you will kill them but also die yourself.
You win with the mafia.

Woodland Critters
You are the WOODLAND CRITTERS, the SATAN WORSHIPPER.
You have two powers.
Each night you may choose one player. If that player is KYLE BROFLOVSKI and he hasn't been recruited into the BEST FRIENDS you may take control of his manipulation powers and make him vote for himself.
Your other power is that you can fool other roles, due the cute appearance that you have.
You win with the mafia.

Saddam Hussien
You are SADDAM HUSSIEN, the SABOTAGER.
Each night you may select one person that you haven't selected before and cause them to have a negative effect with their role rather than a positive one.
You win with the mafia.

THIRD-PARTY
Eric Cartman
You are ERIC CARTMAN, the CARTMAN / MITCH CONNER, the HAND PUPPET.
You are a twisted individual and as such, I decided you must have the most twisted role I could possibly conceive…
You are the SURVIVOR. You must be alive at the end of the game to win.
You are part of the MAFIA PM. They are unaware of your identity.
You are part of the "BEST FRIENDS" PM. They are uninformed of your suspiciousness.
You CANNOT give the town ANY private information that would compromise the mafia's victory.
You CANNOT give the mafia ANY private information that would compromise the town's victory.
I can elaborate on this if you don't understand.
You have two objectives which you MUST also complete to win:
You must complete the ‘IMAGINATIONLAND SCHEME'. PLAYERX is KYLE BROFLOVSKI, THE JEW. He must be killed sometime from NP3 onwards, but not before, at which point you must exclaim "Suck my balls Kyle" out loud at your computer.
You MUST lie, just like CARTMAN would.
You also must complete the ‘SCOTT TENORMAN MUST DIE SCHEME'. If someone messes with you(attempts to kill you), you can destroy them, much like a "ONE-SHOT PARANOID GUN-OWNER". However, you MUST use this attack to win the game.
You CANNOT tell the MAFIA or the TOWN the nature of your role or your objectives.

Andromeda_ZStanley 'Stan' MarshBest Friends/Bullsh!t Detector
BrainmasterKyle BroflovskiBest Friends/The Jew
MerdaKenny McCormickBest Friends/Mysterion
SnipeChef Jerome "Chef" McElroyMentor
NerdykillerLeopold 'Butters' ScotchThe Pimp
MakhnoJesus ChristDelayed Divine Vigilante
MarauderTuong Lu KimThe Wall Builder
Quarterexchange(2)Tweek TweekWatcher(Freaked Out)
QuarterexchangeTowelieYou Wanna Get High?
MAFIA
m93sammanBarbara StreisandMecha/Self-Sacrificing Mecha
DanielleWoodland CrittersThe Satan-Worshipper
HeadphonegutSaddam HusseinSabotager
THIRD-PARTY
KorashkEric Cartman/Mitch ConnerTraitor/One-Shot Death-Proof/Sole Survivor
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 7:59:48 PM
I dont understand, why is the end game up, and why did nobody win? there was mafia left, and the 2 mafia did not outnumber the town.

what ended the game, I saw nothing in the roles that would have it concluded?

just like to point this out, I totally was right about danielles claim being way fake. although headphone totally had us fooled. Mysterion was a great claim. I should have kept in mind mysterion as a potential existing role had popped up in conversation before but I completely forgot. then mabye I would have thought to me more suspicous of headphone

for some strange reason his fake list of confirmed towns did not include danielle though, and he did not do a whole lot to move town away from the idea of lynching her befor me or waater. does not make much sense on his part.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 8:10:39 PM
My best guess is the Suddam role targeted Me, Merda, or Makhno. or mabye they decided to just try targeting themselves and see what the negitive side of babra strisdans character would be.

all I can think of that would end the game this way, even if all the mafia died last night phase do to the Strisdans role of taking someone down with her, and jesus delayed effect kill, and the regular mafia night kill, there's no way the game could have ended with all towns and mafia dying last night phase, only all the mafia could have potentially been eleminated. So the Suddam role has to be the explination.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 8:31:36 PM
At 7/6/2011 7:59:48 PM, Marauder wrote:
I dont understand, why is the end game up, and why did nobody win? there was mafia left, and the 2 mafia did not outnumber the town.

I think it's because Tvellalott deactivated his account for an undeclared reason.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 8:58:22 PM
At 7/6/2011 8:31:36 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

I think it's because Tvellalott deactivated his account for an undeclared reason.

I didnt even think to check for that until you said this, what is up?!

TV COME BACK DONT YOU GO TO!!

at this rate everyone will end up leaving and then it will just be me and Narcy left on this sight alone to put up with each other, and then I lynch myself.

A Scout is Obedient.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 9:02:08 PM
At 7/6/2011 8:58:22 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 7/6/2011 8:31:36 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

I didnt even think to check for that until you said this, what is up?!

I don't know. People leave sites, I get that, but I have no idea why there are so many leaving now.

TV COME BACK DONT YOU GO TO!!

It sucks, to be sure, but he probably has a reason for leaving. I just have no idea what it is.

at this rate everyone will end up leaving and then it will just be me and Narcy left on this sight alone to put up with each other, and then I lynch myself.

Who is Narcy?
Makhno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 9:11:23 PM
At 7/6/2011 9:09:51 PM, Makhno wrote:
I must admit, this epidemic of people leaving me puzzled too.

I must admit, this epidemic of people leaving puzzles me too.
Snipe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 10:12:24 PM
This was by far my favorite mafia game, probably just because I'm a huge South Park fan. I called Daniellle from the beginning, I wish we could have finished out. I'm pretty sure the town could have won.
Tim_Spin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2011 1:40:54 AM
why the fvck is the game over? though i guess brain was right in suspecting that saddamn would be mafia.
Astonished, the talent agent asks the man what him and his family call their act.The man responds, "The Aristocrats!"
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2011 1:53:39 AM
At 7/7/2011 1:40:54 AM, Tim_Spin wrote:
why the fvck is the game over? though i guess brain was right in suspecting that saddamn would be mafia.

Tvellalott deactivated his account, so he can't mod it anymore.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 7:07:55 AM
At 7/6/2011 8:59:16 PM, Makhno wrote:
Andro, I think you are right.

Damn! We would have won! This day we would have one more confirmed townie (Marauder).

actually you would not have had me confirmed until nightphase 5. I mentioned in the game that another day phase of work was added to the wall randomly because mongolians damaged it.

a got a message like that from the mod nightphase 3; but now that I know of the nature of Suddams role, I am betting I was targeted nightphase 3 by him but I dont know for sure.

@HEADPHONEGUT: who all did you target each nightphase? was I targeted nightphase 3.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 10:28:21 PM
At 7/7/2011 1:53:39 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

I am starting to suspect he was banned with askbob. it happened about the same time and he was involved in trying to get a bucket of KFC delivered to Koopin's house.

A Scout is Obedient.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 10:36:58 PM
At 7/8/2011 10:28:21 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 7/7/2011 1:53:39 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

I am starting to suspect he was banned with askbob. it happened about the same time and he was involved in trying to get a bucket of KFC delivered to Koopin's house.

His account says it is deactivated, which would mean he did it himself. Banned accounts say they are closed.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2011 7:13:51 PM
you all might have won had something not come up in my life and yes maurder I did target you we were going to ignore you as the kill but I would continue to target you then next dp i was going to announce you guilty then I wasn't going to vote for you when you would need one last vote sam was gonna use his role if he was on then i was gonna hammer you then we would kill another townie you would focus on me leaving danielle alone then conducting the next night kill and boom mafia wins lol
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?