Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Find Askbob's New Account Contest

brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 9:22:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
They will have tagged his IP address so he will have to have registered elsewhere.

Maybe this will also prevent him from logging on at home as well?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 10:41:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/8/2011 9:22:43 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
They will have tagged his IP address so he will have to have registered elsewhere.

Maybe this will also prevent him from logging on at home as well?

Getting around an I.P. Ban is easy.

Proxies, yo.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 1:50:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/8/2011 9:13:48 AM, feverish wrote:
ChristianM, or MChristian or whatever is my guess.

You clearly are mistaking. This is usafkid1121/BQP. The mods let me change my name.
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 1:53:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/8/2011 1:50:52 PM, ChristianM wrote:
At 7/8/2011 9:13:48 AM, feverish wrote:
ChristianM, or MChristian or whatever is my guess.

You clearly are mistaking. This is usafkid1121/BQP. The mods let me change my name.

Oh I see, sorry my mistake. I just saw an "old user" whose name wasn't familiar, I remember you dude.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 1:55:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/8/2011 1:53:26 PM, feverish wrote:
At 7/8/2011 1:50:52 PM, ChristianM wrote:
At 7/8/2011 9:13:48 AM, feverish wrote:
ChristianM, or MChristian or whatever is my guess.

You clearly are mistaking. This is usafkid1121/BQP. The mods let me change my name.

Oh I see, sorry my mistake. I just saw an "old user" whose name wasn't familiar, I remember you dude.

No probs. Its good to be back though. :)
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 2:12:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
His new account was agreatdebater. He was banned just recently. Many thanks to J.Kenyon for using blurb technology instead of just blacking the name out.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 2:39:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/8/2011 2:12:49 PM, darkkermit wrote:
His new account was agreatdebater. He was banned just recently. Many thanks to J.Kenyon for using blurb technology instead of just blacking the name out.

Yeah, almost that entire message was readable. <_< Just saying.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 3:09:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/8/2011 2:12:49 PM, darkkermit wrote:
His new account was agreatdebater. He was banned just recently. Many thanks to J.Kenyon for using blurb technology instead of just blacking the name out.

Several people already knew who he was anyway. Derp.
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2011 7:33:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh yes I figured you all would mention that account.

This game is not based upon agreatdebater.

Sorry for not mentioning this before.

Keep trying. Good luck!
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2011 12:20:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/16/2011 6:43:05 PM, timbeech wrote:
At 7/9/2011 10:41:20 PM, medic0506 wrote:
How about JamesBond007??

No. Keep trying.

I got it, timbeech