Jump to topic:

Mafia Mod List Request

ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2011 6:40:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I noticed that a lot of 'newer' users are ahead of me in the modding list...so I was wondering...to "revitalize" the mafia games here on DDO, I would like my game fast-tracked to the 'next game to begin' spot so that way we can add some spice to this bland pot that has become DDO mafia. It will be a large game that I am still wondering whether or not will be an RPG game or not.

Votes:
Yea - 0 (No users)
Nay - 0 (No users)
15 votes required to fast-track

Also, may you give your opinion on my game, and what is currently lacking in the current mafia games.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2011 6:49:14 PM
I don't see why you modding a game would do anything particularly useful to spark game activity. What would you do that the next mod up for small games (Korashk or myself) couldn't/wouldn't? I guess I vote no.
President of DDO
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2011 6:53:35 PM
At 7/11/2011 6:49:14 PM, Danielle wrote:
I don't see why you modding a game would do anything particularly useful to spark game activity. What would you do that the next mod up for small games (Korashk or myself) couldn't/wouldn't? I guess I vote no.

Well innomen proposed the idea that I do an RPG game...
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2011 8:25:11 PM
At 7/11/2011 6:53:35 PM, ChristianM wrote:
Well innomen proposed the idea that I do an RPG game...

1. That's not mafia, so the list doesn't apply.

2. Go for it, but from what I've seen, a huge majority of people here don't like RPGs.
President of DDO
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2011 10:43:31 PM
At 7/11/2011 6:40:12 PM, ChristianM wrote:
I noticed that a lot of 'newer' users are ahead of me in the modding list...so I was wondering...to "revitalize" the mafia games here on DDO, I would like my game fast-tracked to the 'next game to begin' spot so that way we can add some spice to this bland pot that has become DDO mafia. It will be a large game that I am still wondering whether or not will be an RPG game or not.

Votes:
Yea - 0 (No users)
Nay - 0 (No users)
15 votes required to fast-track

Also, may you give your opinion on my game, and what is currently lacking in the current mafia games.

I won't argue against what the majority of the mods agree to, but at this point there are a number of people who have waited on the list for a while now, and it doesn't seem fair to them, if we fast track someone else's game, ahead of theirs.
As for revitalizing the mafia games, we are working on trying to make that happen. If you have any suggestions please pm me.