Total Posts:61|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mansion of Traps

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 3:51:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
No, it's not a hermaphrodite porno.

This is another fate game. I think fate may one day become as popular as mafia here. It's very easy and fun to play and mod. If you don't know, it's played by the mod(fate) setting up a scenario in which the players freely describe the actions that they take in the scenario and the mod then describes the consequences.

This specific game must be played through individual PMs because the players must not know what the others are up to.
The goal is simple. Stay alive and kill off everyone else via the setting of traps.
Here is the scenario. You are in mansion filled with 10 other homicidal maniacs such as yourself. Nevermind how they got there. I have prepared a map with various locations where unset traps are located.

Sign up and I will send out the messages.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 6:36:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
By the way, besides traps, there also keys hidden around the house that unlock locked doors. Locked rooms are places you know to find traps and you can be more confident that no one else has been there first to set them.

You should see more drawing of the house. It's pretty elaborate.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 7:01:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 3:54:41 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
1. Rockylightning, the homicidal maniac.
2. Mestari, the other homicidal maniac.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 7:18:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 6:36:23 AM, FREEDO wrote:
By the way, besides traps, there also keys hidden around the house that unlock locked doors. Locked rooms are places you know to find traps and you can be more confident that no one else has been there first to set them.

You should see more drawing of the house. It's pretty elaborate.

my*
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 2:55:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 7:01:41 AM, Mestari wrote:
At 7/21/2011 3:54:41 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
1. Rockylightning, the homicidal maniac.
2. Mestari, the other homicidal maniac.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Ore_Ele, father of the DOOM baby
8.
9.
10.

Did someone just watch Saw 2?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 6:14:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Rockylightning, the homicidal maniac.
2. Mestari, the other homicidal maniac.
3. Andro, the maniacal homicidac?
4.
5.
6.
7. Ore_Ele, father of the DOOM baby
8.
9.
10.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 6:18:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Rockylightning, the homicidal maniac.
2. Mestari, the other homicidal maniac.
3. Andro, the maniacal homicidac?
4.
5. CosmicAlfonzo, the chaotic death trapilator
6.
7. Ore_Ele, father of the DOOM baby
8.
9.
10.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 7:01:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
By the way, when you run into another person in the house, you both pretend like everything's normal.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 7:18:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 7:01:18 PM, FREEDO wrote:
By the way, when you run into another person in the house, you both pretend like everything's normal.

But we all know that traps are being set and that we are trying to kill each other, why would I pretend like everything's normal with someone that I know wants me dead?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 7:27:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 7:18:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:01:18 PM, FREEDO wrote:
By the way, when you run into another person in the house, you both pretend like everything's normal.

But we all know that traps are being set and that we are trying to kill each other, why would I pretend like everything's normal with someone that I know wants me dead?

Cause you're a nutter, that's why.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 7:33:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 7:27:14 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:18:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:01:18 PM, FREEDO wrote:
By the way, when you run into another person in the house, you both pretend like everything's normal.

But we all know that traps are being set and that we are trying to kill each other, why would I pretend like everything's normal with someone that I know wants me dead?

Cause you're a nutter, that's why.

oh yeah.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 11:57:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Rockylightning, the homicidal maniac.
2. Mestari, the other homicidal maniac.
3. Andro, the maniacal homicidac?
4. Medic, the certifiably maniacal psycho killer
5. CosmicAlfonzo, the chaotic death trapilator
6.
7. Ore_Ele, father of the DOOM baby
8.
9.
10.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 3:31:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/22/2011 11:57:22 AM, medic0506 wrote:
1. Rockylightning, the homicidal maniac.
2. Mestari, the other homicidal maniac.
3. Andro, the maniacal homicidac?
4. Medic, the certifiably maniacal psycho killer
5. CosmicAlfonzo, the chaotic death trapilator
6. Christian, the non-homicidal maniacal death trapilator psycho killer DOOM baby.
7. Ore_Ele, father of the DOOM baby
8.
9.
10.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 9:10:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/22/2011 3:31:48 PM, ChristianM wrote:
At 7/22/2011 11:57:22 AM, medic0506 wrote:
1. Rockylightning, the homicidal maniac.
2. Mestari, the other homicidal maniac.
3. Andro, the maniacal homicidac?
4. Medic, the certifiably maniacal psycho killer
5. CosmicAlfonzo, the chaotic death trapilator
6. Christian, the non-homicidal maniacal death trapilator psycho killer DOOM baby.
7. Ore_Ele, father of the DOOM baby
8. Quarterexchange, the simple bystander.
9.
10.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2011 7:25:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/22/2011 9:10:00 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 7/22/2011 3:31:48 PM, ChristianM wrote:
At 7/22/2011 11:57:22 AM, medic0506 wrote:
1. Rockylightning, the homicidal maniac.
2. Mestari, the other homicidal maniac.
3. Andro, the maniacal homicidac?
4. Medic, the certifiably maniacal psycho killer
5. CosmicAlfonzo, the chaotic death trapilator
6. Christian, the non-homicidal maniacal death trapilator psycho killer DOOM baby.
7. Ore_Ele, father of the DOOM baby
8. Quarterexchange, the simple bystander.
9. Man-is-Good, the father of duplicity, maniacal inside, but sane on the outside
10.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2011 8:00:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/25/2011 5:57:13 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Sorry, I'm gonna have to jump ship

Why?! We were so close!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2011 10:37:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/24/2011 7:25:05 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 7/22/2011 9:10:00 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 7/22/2011 3:31:48 PM, ChristianM wrote:
At 7/22/2011 11:57:22 AM, medic0506 wrote:
1. Rockylightning, the homicidal maniac.
2. Mestari, the other homicidal maniac.
3. Andro, the maniacal homicidac?
4. Medic, the certifiably maniacal psycho killer
5. CosmicAlfonzo, the chaotic death trapilator
6. Christian, the non-homicidal maniacal death trapilator psycho killer DOOM baby.
7. Ore_Ele, father of the DOOM baby
8. Quarterexchange, the simple bystander.
9. Man-is-Good, the father of duplicity, maniacal inside, but sane on the outside
10.Nerdykiller, the one with techic bombs of doom!!!
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2011 11:43:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/25/2011 10:37:58 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
At 7/24/2011 7:25:05 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 7/22/2011 9:10:00 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 7/22/2011 3:31:48 PM, ChristianM wrote:
At 7/22/2011 11:57:22 AM, medic0506 wrote:
1. Rockylightning, the homicidal maniac.
2. Mestari, the other homicidal maniac.
3. Andro, the maniacal homicidac?
4. Medic, the certifiably maniacal psycho killer
5. CosmicAlfonzo, the chaotic death trapilator
6. Christian, the non-homicidal maniacal death trapilator psycho killer DOOM baby.
7.
8. Quarterexchange, the simple bystander.
9. Man-is-Good, the father of duplicity, maniacal inside, but sane on the outside
10.Nerdykiller, the one with techic bombs of doom!!!

Fixed
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2011 4:30:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Rockylightning, the homicidal maniac.
2. Mestari, the other homicidal maniac.
3. Andro, the maniacal homicidac?
4. Medic, the certifiably maniacal psycho killer
5. CosmicAlfonzo, the chaotic death trapilator
6. Christian, the non-homicidal maniacal death trapilator psycho killer DOOM baby.
7.
8. Quarterexchange, the simple bystander.
9. Man-is-Good, the father of duplicity, maniacal inside, but sane on the outside
10.Nerdykiller, the one with techic bombs of doom!!!

ONE MORE PERSON
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Lasagna
Posts: 2,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2011 9:06:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Rockylightning, the homicidal maniac.
2. Mestari, the other homicidal maniac.
3. Andro, the maniacal homicidac?
4. Medic, the certifiably maniacal psycho killer
5. CosmicAlfonzo, the chaotic death trapilator
6. Christian, the non-homicidal maniacal death trapilator psycho killer DOOM baby.
7. Lasagna
8. Quarterexchange, the simple bystander.
9. Man-is-Good, the father of duplicity, maniacal inside, but sane on the outside
10.Nerdykiller, the one with techic bombs of doom!!!

I've only played one game before, and I haven't read the rules but I'll sign up anyway.
Rob
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2011 11:34:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Excellent! I will send out messages some time tonight! Also, I'm going to say that everyone has 5 lives, since it's so easy to die.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord