07. fubar
08.freedomsquared
09. Rockylightning
10. mongoose
11. mattrodstrom
12. Snipe
13. mongeese

== DECEASED PLAYERS ==

innomen -- You are the town's role keeper. Each night you may investigate whether or not a particular role exists in the game. You win with the town.

== VOTE COUNT==

No Lynch (mongoose) -- 1/7 votes needed to not lynch
President of DDO
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 11:33:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Strange. I've never seen the politician try to adjust a vote to "No Lynch."

Do we have a cop investigation or lie detection?
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 12:21:57 PM
At 8/8/2011 12:18:22 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
Medic is clearly mafia. Look at his profile picture.

I'm not sure if that is enough evidence. We'll keep it in mind, but I believe he made rather strong claims again Matt last round that would give us legitimate grounds to pressure Matt. Opinions?
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 1:09:49 PM

This coming from a guy named ROCKY!!!
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 1:15:48 PM
At 8/8/2011 12:21:57 PM, Mestari wrote:

I'm not sure if that is enough evidence. We'll keep it in mind, but I believe he made rather strong claims again Matt last round that would give us legitimate grounds to pressure Matt. Opinions?

I still get that hunch, based on what I said last dp, but apparently my case wasn't very convincing to others so I don't know maybe I'm wrong, but the bad feeling is still there.
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 1:41:01 PM
At 8/8/2011 1:23:17 PM, InquireTruth wrote:

Rock, what is your role?

I win with the town.

What's YOUR role?
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 1:53:29 PM
So why would the politician have me vote for No Lynch?

Whoever you are, the ideal thing for politicians to do is make whoever they suspect vote for themselves. Thank you.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 2:32:58 PM
At 8/8/2011 2:08:10 PM, mongeese wrote:
Aw, what? Metsari is still alive? That means we don't have a vigilante.

Vote to lynch Metsari

Could he be the role blocker??
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 2:36:19 PM
At 8/8/2011 2:32:58 PM, medic0506 wrote:

Vote to lynch Metsari

As soon as I hit submit I realized that it would have taken amazing luck to guess who the vigilante was without any clue. Possibly doctored himself, knowing the vig was coming after him??
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 3:31:21 PM
At 8/8/2011 2:36:19 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 8/8/2011 2:32:58 PM, medic0506 wrote:

Vote to lynch Metsari

As soon as I hit submit I realized that it would have taken amazing luck to guess who the vigilante was without any clue. Possibly doctored himself, knowing the vig was coming after him??

If I doctored myself that means I'm not mafia. Just sayin'.
Rules of Mafia

2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 3:36:17 PM
Now, if anyone has a reason to lynch me, other than disliking me, let me know. As long as I'm still in the game though, I'm still looking for opinions on pressuring Matt. I think medic had a valid point in round 1. I also stand by my argument against mongoose, but if nobody else finds merit in it I will drop it.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 3:52:25 PM
At 8/8/2011 3:36:17 PM, Mestari wrote:
Now, if anyone has a reason to lynch me, other than disliking me, let me know. As long as I'm still in the game though, I'm still looking for opinions on pressuring Matt. I think medic had a valid point in round 1. I also stand by my argument against mongoose, but if nobody else finds merit in it I will drop it.

I want a role claim. Lynch mestari
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
InquireTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:08:01 PM
At 8/8/2011 3:52:25 PM, Alex wrote:

Who are those who have said very little? I'm betting at least one or two of those in the mafia are banking on a low profile that includes quite a bit of silence.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:12:55 PM
If I may, I would like to add a point about last night's events. I had a type of role which both Innomen and Andromeda could confirm, but not one that gave me any knowledge about their alignment. I find it highly suspicious that Innomen is dead (although I didn't reveal his role to Andromeda) , especially considering that his role was perfectly suited to my role, which has a Mafia equivalent (although I'm the town equivalent...)

However, as much as I have suspicions on Andromeda, we need to get rid of Mestari.

VTL Mestari
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:21:43 PM

I make mafioso kill one another.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:22:05 PM
At 8/8/2011 4:12:55 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
If I may, I would like to add a point about last night's events. I had a type of role which both Innomen and Andromeda could confirm, but not one that gave me any knowledge about their alignment. I find it highly suspicious that Innomen is dead (although I didn't reveal his role to Andromeda) , especially considering that his role was perfectly suited to my role, which has a Mafia equivalent (although I'm the town equivalent...)

However, as much as I have suspicions on Andromeda, we need to get rid of Mestari.

VTL Mestari

Why is it that you must get rid of me?
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
InquireTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:23:18 PM
At 8/8/2011 4:21:43 PM, Mestari wrote:

How's that?
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:23:31 PM
At 8/8/2011 4:08:01 PM, InquireTruth wrote:

Who are those who have said very little? I'm betting at least one or two of those in the mafia are banking on a low profile that includes quite a bit of silence.

I can agree to this. I have a feeling you, medic, and myself are the only ones trying to find out who the mafia actually is rather than randomly lynching people for the hell of it.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:24:22 PM
At 8/8/2011 4:23:18 PM, InquireTruth wrote:

How's that?

I can control the actions of mafioso to force them into removing one of their members from the game, but only with sufficient support from the town.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:30:03 PM
At 8/8/2011 4:12:55 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

Why are you suspicious of me? I didn't kill him, and I don't really see why you think it was me. Even if I was mafia, you didn't tell me his role, so how would I have known he was the role keeper? I don't really get what you're trying to say.

VTL Mestari

I do agree with this, though. VTL Mestari
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:31:37 PM
At 8/8/2011 4:24:22 PM, Mestari wrote:

How's that?

I can control the actions of mafioso to force them into removing one of their members from the game, but only with sufficient support from the town.

That's not on the list of roles for the game.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:35:34 PM
At 8/8/2011 4:31:37 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:24:22 PM, Mestari wrote:

How's that?

That's not on the list of roles for the game.

You might want to think a little deeper about that.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
InquireTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:39:27 PM
At 8/8/2011 4:38:28 PM, InquireTruth wrote:
I'm going to create significant danger for myself at this moment, but I think the attention of our efforts should be aimed at RockyLightning.

VTL RockyLightning
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:39:54 PM
I'm going to create significant danger for myself at this moment, but I think the attention of our efforts should be aimed at RockyLightning.

It might sound silly for me to ask why when the target is currently on my back, but that is precisely what I'm going to do. I ask you the same thing that I ask my accusers, what has he done that makes you suspicious?
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
InquireTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:41:47 PM
At 8/8/2011 4:39:54 PM, Mestari wrote:

It might sound silly for me to ask why when the target is currently on my back, but that is precisely what I'm going to do. I ask you the same thing that I ask my accusers, what has he done that makes you suspicious?

It is not a matter of what he has observably done. It's about what I know. Thus my initial question of his role on page 1.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:45:18 PM
At 8/8/2011 4:41:47 PM, InquireTruth wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:39:54 PM, Mestari wrote:

It is not a matter of what he has observably done. It's about what I know. Thus my initial question of his role on page 1.

I think I know what you are implying. I'll bite.

VTL RockyLightning
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.