Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Beginner Mafia, DP3

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 11:33:05 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
DP3 has begun, since the mafia submitted their action over the weekend aswell.

While Fubar was innocently lynched away last DP, Lickdafoot was found dead on the streets today, obviously killed by the mafia.

Still Alive

Freedomsquared
MCDCBC
Man-is-good
Wierdman
Andromeda_Z (2)
Logic on Rails

It takes 4 votes to lynch someone.

This Day Phase will end Wednesday at 10 AM PST (about 48 1/2 hours).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 11:34:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Since Lickdafoot is dead, she shouldn't have been a mafia member (making all of my suspicions of her misguided)....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 11:45:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm still using the 'inactive players policy' so I have decided to probably lynch Wierdman, who hasn't even post much in the last few threads. I will give him the rest of this day for Wierdman, and other members, to comment and to raise/clear suspicions.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 12:04:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 11:45:35 AM, Man-is-good wrote:
I'm still using the 'inactive players policy' so I have decided to probably lynch Wierdman, who hasn't even post much in the last few threads. I will give him the rest of this day for Wierdman, and other members, to comment and to raise/clear suspicions.

I agree with the inactive policy; however i find your claim of me been inactive to be incorrect. I have contributed a great deal in the thread and its votes.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 12:06:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 12:04:11 PM, wierdman wrote:
At 8/8/2011 11:45:35 AM, Man-is-good wrote:
I'm still using the 'inactive players policy' so I have decided to probably lynch Wierdman, who hasn't even post much in the last few threads. I will give him the rest of this day for Wierdman, and other members, to comment and to raise/clear suspicions.

I agree with the inactive policy; however i find your claim of me been inactive to be incorrect. I have contributed a great deal in the thread and its votes.

Well, I could be wrong, so I will re-look over the threads, and make my judgement as to whether or not you have participated enough in the game...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 12:12:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
i would go with freedom-squared; however, its much too early to decide. He has been active enough and voted to lynch in most of the game.
freedomsquared
Posts: 450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 2:38:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 11:33:05 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
DP3 has begun, since the mafia submitted their action over the weekend aswell.

While Fubar was innocently lynched away last DP, Lickdafoot was found dead on the streets today, obviously killed by the mafia.

Still Alive

Freedomsquared
MCDCBC
Man-is-good
Wierdman
Andromeda_Z (2)
Logic on Rails

It takes 4 votes to lynch someone.

This Day Phase will end Wednesday at 10 AM PST (about 48 1/2 hours).

When we started, there were 11 players. We are now down to 6. We have only killed one mafia, meaning there is most likely 2 left (thinking that the game started with 3). If there are 2 left, that means if we lynch wrong today the game is over. That being said, I VTNL today, because our odds of getting a mafia are only 1/3. If we no lynch today, our odds increase to 2/5 tomorrow.
But it's Norway, sort of the Canada of Europe."
-innomen

http://www.debate.org...
-humorous debate with brian_eggleston

http://www.debate.org...
-tournament debate, need votes
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 2:51:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 11:40:10 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
noooooo :P

My innocent spirit wishes you all good luck from beyond he grave !

Wow, I'm surprised by that. I had a really strong hunch about you, only made stronger by being killed after making that comment. Oh well, I guess that's what makes this game so interesting.
MCDCBC
Posts: 69
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 3:50:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 2:38:11 PM, freedomsquared wrote:
At 8/8/2011 11:33:05 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
DP3 has begun, since the mafia submitted their action over the weekend aswell.

While Fubar was innocently lynched away last DP, Lickdafoot was found dead on the streets today, obviously killed by the mafia.

Still Alive

Freedomsquared
MCDCBC
Man-is-good
Wierdman
Andromeda_Z (2)
Logic on Rails

It takes 4 votes to lynch someone.

This Day Phase will end Wednesday at 10 AM PST (about 48 1/2 hours).

When we started, there were 11 players. We are now down to 6. We have only killed one mafia, meaning there is most likely 2 left (thinking that the game started with 3). If there are 2 left, that means if we lynch wrong today the game is over. That being said, I VTNL today, because our odds of getting a mafia are only 1/3. If we no lynch today, our odds increase to 2/5 tomorrow.

I agree the odds are better if we wait until the next day phase to lynch someone. We won't have the risk of accidentally lynching another townie and losing the game. VTNL
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:19:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
People, I'll be on later today (rushing for school at the moment) . I'll definitely have input later.

OreEle, why did you name this DP 3?

Also, I think the trend of votes here is a bit suspect... more on that when I have time though.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:42:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 4:19:34 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
People, I'll be on later today (rushing for school at the moment) . I'll definitely have input later.

OreEle, why did you name this DP 3?

Also, I think the trend of votes here is a bit suspect... more on that when I have time though.

Because I totally had a space cadet moment.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"