Jump to topic:

Endgame Synopsis Wu Tang Vs Beatles Mafia

feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2011 8:18:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
This was a hell of a game in more ways than one, would have been great to run it a few months back when there was a real peak of mafia activity on this site. As it happened, it was tough getting enough sign ups to begin with, then everything kicked off (like a UK riot,) people got banned, others closed their accounts, most of us got distracted or disinterested for a bit and all the momentum went out of the game.

It was still great fun modding it on the whole and one thing that worked well was putting dead players who hadn't been involved in a PM with other players straight back in as new characters or replacements for inactives. I'd recomend this to other mods who have trouble filling all their desired slots. New add-ons were a mix of town and mafia, mostly vanilla but with a few minor roles.

Here's who everyone was:

Clan

1. TVellalot, replaced by Alex, lynched DP9, 1st place.
You are Rza aka Prince Rakim aka The Rzarector aka Bobby Steels aka Bobby Digital aka Robert. You are a mason and the jack of all trades. You have the following one-shot abilities and may choose to target one person with one ability each night: kill, alignment investigation, protect, track, watch, vote steal.

2. ccstate4peat, replaced by DanielleV2, recruited to cult, killed NP6, 2nd place.
You are Gza aka The Genius aka Gary. You are the mason recruiter and may target one person to recruit into the mason thread each night, if you target non-clan then you will die. You win with the Clan.

3. LeafRodV1, killed NP1, 1st place.
You are Method Man aka Mr Meth aka Johnny Blaze aka Clifford. You are the bodyguard and may target one person to protect each night, if they are targetted, you will die instead of them. You win with the Clan.

4. m93samman, replaced by Medic, 1st place.
You are Raekwon aka The Chef aka Lou Diamonds aka Corey. You are the paranoid gun owner, if anyone targets you for any night action you will fvck them up, even if they are Clan. This is a one-shot ability. You win with the Clan.

5. Danielle V1, killed NP1, 1st place.
You are Ghostface Killa aka Tony Starks aka Ironman aka Pretty Tony aka Dennis. You are a vigilante. Each odd numbered NP you can select one person to target for a kill. You win with the Clan.

6. Mongeese, recruited by cult, killed NP5, 2nd place.
You are Inspectah Deck aka The Rebel INS aka Rollie Fingers aka Jason. You are the investigative JOAT. You have the following one-shot abilities and may choose to target one person with one ability each night: alignment investigation, role investigation, lie detect, track, watch

7. Nags, lynched DP6, 1st place.
You are Masta Killa aka Jamel Arief aka Noodles aka Elgin. You are a vigilante. Each even numbered NP you can select one person to target for a kill. You win with the Clan.

8. Brainmaster, modkilled DP1, loser.
You are U-God aka Baby Huey aka The 4 Bar Killer aka Golden Arms aka Lamont. Although he has had his disputes with other Clan members, U-God has always stayed loyal to the Clan. You are the miller and will appear anti-Clan to investigations. You win with the Clan.

9. badger/el-badgero, lynched DP10, 1st place.
You are Ol' Dirty Bastard aka ODB aka Dirt Dog aka Dirt McGirt aka Osiris aka Big Baby Jesus aka Russell (RIP).You are the one-shot bulletproof and will not die the first time you are targetted for a night kill. This may seem ironic as ODB is now sadly departed, but as he survived being shot in the abdomen in '94 it is apt. You win with the Clan.

10. DarkKermitV1, killed NP2, 1st place.
You are Cappadonna. You are the avenger, if ODB dies, you will gain an extra vote in the DPs. You win with the Clan.

11. Quarterexchange, killed NP3, 1st place.
You are Poppa Wu. You are the mason mentor. If you die the mason threads will end. You win with the Clan.

12. HeadphonegutV1, lynched DP3, 1st place.
You are Shyheim. You are the turncoat. This teenaged Wu Tang prodigy turned against them in later life. If targetted for a mafia kill, you will be recruited into the mafia thread rather than dying. You win with the Clan if not recruited.

13. Rob1billion/lasagna, lynched DP11, 1st place.
You are Killa Priest. You are a Priest and a bomb type killer. The Priest part just means that you can't cast the final lynching vote in the DPs. The killer part means that if someone targets you for a night kill, you die, but so do they. You win with the Clan.

14. Andromeda-Z, 1st place.
You are 4th Disciple. You are the apprentice. If the Rza dies, you will take over production duties and inherit any abilities he may have at the time he dies. You win with the Clan.

15. HeadphonegutV2, lynched DP5, 1st place.
You are Buddha Monk. You have no special abilities. You win with the Clan.

16. LeafRodV2, recruited to cult, lynched DP12, 2nd place.
You are Dreddy Kruger. You have no special abilities. You win with the Clan.

Mafia (all 3rd place)

17. Innomen, killed NP4
You are John Lennon (RIP) the mafia godfather. You will appear innocent to town investigations and have final say on which mafia carries out your night kills.. You win with the mafia.

18. wjelements, lynched DP2
You are Paul McCartney the mafia usurper. No real offense to Paul, great bass player, songwriter and all, but he was always the most annoying of The Beatles really and I don't like the way he's claimed full ownership of some Lennon/McCartney compositions. You will gain John's godfather abilities on his death. You win with the mafia but only if John dies.

19. nerdykiller, lynched DP7.
You are George Harrison (RIP) the mafia meditator. You have a one-shot ability to meditate yourself bulletproof for one night phase, choose it when you think you may be targetted. You win with the mafia.

20. Koopin, killed NP1.
You are Ringo Starr, the bad singer. You have a one-shot ability to sing badly thereby protecting yourself from kills for one night phase, choose it when you think you may be targetted. You win with the mafia.

21. Marauder, killed NP3.
You are Yoko Ono, the mafia role blocker. You may target one person each night and block their role power. You win with the mafia but only if Paul dies.

22. Non-entity, lynched DP4.
You are Brian Epstein the Beatles manager and mafia politician. Each night you can choose to steal one player's vote in the next DP, you can't use it DP1. You are also hopelessly in love with John Lennon and will kill yourself if he dies. You win with the mafia.

23. DarkKermitV2, killed NP7.
You are Stuart Sutcliffe, the original bass player. As you're not a proper bandmember (on account of sadly dying) your vote won't count in the DPs unless Paul dies and you can ectoplasmically regain your place in the band. You win with the mafia.

24. ThaddeusV2, lynched DP8.
You are Pete Best, the original drummer. As you're not a proper bandmember your vote won't count in the DPs unless Ringo dies and you can regain your place in the band. You win with the mafia.

Third party

25. ThaddeusV1, killed NP4, 1st place.
You are Mark Chapman, the third party assassin. Each night you may target one person to kill, if you kill John Lennon you win. If someone else kills him you can get second place by surviving.

26. Logic_On_Rails, killed NP3, 2nd place.
You are Tom Caruana, the music teacher and producer from Brighton, England responsible for creating the Magical Mystery Chambers album. You are the cult recruiter and can target one person to join your cult each night. But be careful who you choose, if you target a mafia member you will die. To give you and your team a fighting chance, you will appear innocent to investigations and have a one shot bulletproof ability from night kills. You win with the cult and once you have succesfully recruited you will get a PM with your new cult members. Cultists will switch alignment but keep any abilities.

May post DP and NP synopsis presently.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2011 2:50:24 AM
I'll briefly outline the cult's actions, as it was an interesting game.

First NP I try to recruit our good serial killer friend Thaddeus. Still a little unsure why that didn't work, but it meant I / cult knew Thaddeus had a weird role. Was going to point this out, but was scared of a mason (which there was) . Then recruited the recruits you know. During this time I'm surprised nobody read into the story 'The inspector is working on a side project' for example.

Finally, I died trying to recruit Nonentity. I was hoping her link with Innomen was safe as I was sceptical of them both being Mafia, but that didn't go so well. Mongeese soon took over recruiting until he died. I found it quite entertaining that the cult was being killed off for acting so pro-town (ie. the Mafia kept kill the cult...) .
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2011 12:53:00 PM
I apologize for my lack of activity in this game. It didn't help that none of the original mafia members knew a single thing about Wu Tang lol It was really hard to cover up Innomen's slip up :/ And what's even more hilarious is I was mafia in Askbob's game at the same time (as were Innomen and Thaddeus), and I posted in both mafia threads that I would need to be replaced. Innomen responded to Askbob's mafia thread, thinking it was feverish's mafia thread, and outed both of us AND Marauder to Thaddeus. It was pretty funny, because Thaddeus couldn't out us in this game without outing himself in the other.