Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 8:32:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
=====
RULES
=====

1. No screenprinting or copy/pasting role PMs.
2. Vote and unvote in bold.
3. Unvoting after a hammer will not be counted.
4. I will not confirm role actions. If you type it once in your role PM, it's permanent.
5. I will look at time stamps if I am not online to see which role actions happened first.
6. There are no "vote no lynches" allowed.

The Day Phase ends whenever someone is lynched, moving the game into the next Day Phase. If you have a power, you can use it only once per Day Phase, unless otherwise specified.

=========
Active Players
=========

1. Andromeda_Z
2. Danielle
3. Tim_Spin
4. Lickdafoot
5. Medic0506
6. TheBaldKnobbers
7. mongoose
8. Mestari
9. Christopheratheist
10. nerdykiller
11. mongeese
12. Logic_on_rails

It takes 7 votes to lynch.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Tim_Spin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 8:41:39 PM
Usually I would prefer two character claims and a no lynch for the first dp but seeing as there are no np's and no no lynched allowed, I'll just start with a random pressure vote to someone.

Vote freedomsquared for a role claim.
Astonished, the talent agent asks the man what him and his family call their act.The man responds, "The Aristocrats!"
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 8:49:41 PM
nerdykiller replaced freedomsquared since he didn't accept my friend request soon enough
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 8:50:50 PM
I know it's meant to be random, but could we start the game off by pressuring TheBaldKnobbers? He's trolling the other forums, so I don't really mind if he refuses to respond to pressure and we lynch him. VTL TBK
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 9:15:49 PM
===========
Lynch-0-tron
===========

thebaldknobbers - 1/7 – (andromeda)
Tim_Spin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 9:17:04 PM
Fine by me. I just want someone pressured and we can move from there. Vtl tbk
Astonished, the talent agent asks the man what him and his family call their act.The man responds, "The Aristocrats!"
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 9:32:36 PM
We need pressure somewhere, so VTL TBK.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 9:38:01 PM
===========
Lynch-0-tron
===========

thebaldknobbers - 3/7 – (andromeda, tim_spin, mestari)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 10:14:24 PM
===========
Lynch-0-tron
===========

thebaldknobbers - 4/7 – (andromeda, tim_spin, mestari, medic)
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:42:58 PM
Okay, I'm going to reveal my role as mine is the worst town role.

I'm the overeager miller. I appear guity to cops AND will be seen as the last player to see a dead person alive. Ie. You watch who died and I'll come up. Track me and I'll have visited the dead.

I haven't confirmed with Bluesteel as to whether I and another person would be mentioned or just I would be mentioned in one of those 'determine who killed' roles. I'll check this up a bit later when I have time.

Effectively, choose to trust me or don't, but I'm revealing as I'm the best to die for no reason besides suspicion.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:45:08 PM
At 8/15/2011 11:42:58 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

I'm the overeager miller. I appear guity to cops AND will be seen as the last player to see a dead person alive. Ie. You watch who died and I'll come up. Track me and I'll have visited the dead.

I haven't confirmed with Bluesteel as to whether I and another person would be mentioned or just I would be mentioned in one of those 'determine who killed' roles. I'll check this up a bit later when I have time.

Effectively, choose to trust me or don't, but I'm revealing as I'm the best to die for no reason besides suspicion.

I don't think I've ever seen you reveal out of the blue like that.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:46:43 PM
At 8/15/2011 11:41:13 PM, TheBaldKnobbers wrote:
what do you guys mean by pressuring? i am a townie it says so in my pm

We're just trying to get info. Adding votes to someone makes a lynch seem more likely, so it puts pressure on people to talk. The goal is to get someone to slip up, so we can lynch a mafia.
TheBaldKnobbers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:47:32 PM
At 8/15/2011 11:46:43 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

We're just trying to get info. Adding votes to someone makes a lynch seem more likely, so it puts pressure on people to talk. The goal is to get someone to slip up, so we can lynch a mafia.

what info do you want it says in the rules i can't copy my pm
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:49:26 PM
At 8/15/2011 11:47:32 PM, TheBaldKnobbers wrote:
At 8/15/2011 11:46:43 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

what info do you want it says in the rules i can't copy my pm

No one expects or wants you to copy your pm. I just want people to talk. Oh, and anyone can call themselves a townie. It's your actions and role claim that determines whether we believe you.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:52:21 PM
At 8/15/2011 11:45:08 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

I've never had a role anywhere close to as bad as this (ie. never been miller say) . The reasons for revealing are pretty obvious for me. Obviously, I'm the best sacrifice if we have no clue who to kill. Since nobody can prove my innocence and such, I'm just trying to play as pro-town as I can.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:57:35 PM
=========
Graveyard
=========

tim_spin – Godfather. You win with the mafia.

============
Active players
============

1. Andromeda_Z
2. Danielle
3. Lickdafoot
4. Medic0506
5. TheBaldKnobbers
6. mongoose
7. Mestari
8. Christopheratheist
9. nerdykiller
10. mongeese
11. Logic_on_rails

It takes 6 votes to lynch.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:58:34 PM
===========
Lynch-0-tron
===========

thebaldknobbers - 3/6 – (andromeda, mestari, medic)
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 12:02:20 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:52:21 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

I've never had a role anywhere close to as bad as this (ie. never been miller say) . The reasons for revealing are pretty obvious for me. Obviously, I'm the best sacrifice if we have no clue who to kill. Since nobody can prove my innocence and such, I'm just trying to play as pro-town as I can.

*Cough cough* Jester *Cough cough*
Rules of Mafia

2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 12:14:42 AM
At 8/16/2011 12:02:20 AM, Mestari wrote:
At 8/15/2011 11:52:21 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

*Cough cough* Jester *Cough cough*

You were thinking that, too? I think there's also a possibility that he's mafia and he said this so he can say it was only his role if he is investigated guilty.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 12:18:05 AM
At 8/16/2011 12:16:35 AM, TheBaldKnobbers wrote:
accusing LOR of being jester

Do you have some reason to think that is suspicious? I think there is a huge possibility that he is jester, so I don't really get what you're trying to say here.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 12:21:06 AM
===========
Lynch-0-tron
===========

thebaldknobbers - 3/6 – (andromeda, mestari, medic)
mestari - 1/6 – (thebaldknobbers)
TheBaldKnobbers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 12:44:49 AM
I am the JOAT

I can use my one-powers at any time. I killed Timspin. I have the doctor power on myself for the mafia kill.

This is what happens when you vote on me. I knew Timspin was mafia and I know that Mesari is as well.

I SAY WE KILL THE BEAST
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 12:49:13 AM
At 8/16/2011 12:44:49 AM, TheBaldKnobbers wrote:
I am the JOAT

I can use my one-powers at any time. I killed Timspin. I have the doctor power on myself for the mafia kill.

This is what happens when you vote on me. I knew Timspin was mafia and I know that Mesari is as well.

I SAY WE KILL THE BEAST

uh huh...
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 12:52:54 AM
I am the JOAT

I SAY WE KILL THE BEAST

Bluesteel said in the signup thread that the JOAT would only be able to use one power per DP. You may have killed Tim, but you couldn't possibly have investigated him and Mestari and protected yourself all at once.
TheBaldKnobbers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 12:55:27 AM
At 8/16/2011 12:52:54 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
I am the JOAT

I SAY WE KILL THE BEAST

Bluesteel said in the signup thread that the JOAT would only be able to use one power per DP. You may have killed Tim, but you couldn't possibly have investigated him and Mestari and protected yourself all at once.

Apparently Bluesteel must have changed his mind from the signup thread then because my PM says that I can use the powers whenever I please.