Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

No NP Mafia - DP4

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 4:35:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
=========
Graveyard
=========

tim_spin – Godfather. You win with the mafia.
Mestari - Day suicide reviver. You win with the town.
Mongoose – Day cop. You win with the town.
Danielle – Suicide bomber. You win with the mafia.
Mongeese – Role cop. You win with the mafia.
Christopheratheist – Day watcher. You win with the town.
Freedomsquared – Day Politician. You win with the town.

============
Active players
============

1. Andromeda_Z
2. Lickdafoot
3. Medic0506
4. TheBaldKnobbers
5. Logic_on_rails

It takes 3 votes to lynch.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 4:36:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
=========
Graveyard
=========

tim_spin – Godfather. You win with the mafia.
Mestari - Day suicide reviver. You win with the town.
Mongoose – Day cop. You win with the town.
Danielle – Suicide bomber. You win with the mafia.
Mongeese – Role cop. You win with the mafia.
Christopheratheist – Day watcher. You win with the town.
Freedomsquared – Day Politician. You win with the town.
Lickdafoot – Day Doctor. You win with the town.

============
Active players
============

1. Andromeda_Z
2. Medic0506
3. TheBaldKnobbers
4. Logic_on_rails

It takes 3 votes to lynch.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 4:44:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Apparently TBK's account has been closed. Lickdafoot2 has replaced TBK.

============
Active players
============

1. Andromeda_Z
2. Medic0506
3. TheBaldKnobbers (now Lickdafoot 2)
4. Logic_on_rails
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 4:50:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/18/2011 4:44:04 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Apparently TBK's account has been closed. Lickdafoot2 has replaced TBK.

============
Active players
============

1. Andromeda_Z
2. Medic0506
3. TheBaldKnobbers (now Lickdafoot 2)
4. Logic_on_rails

I now have a guilty on everyone but Lickdafoot2 (TBK), who seems to be confirmed unless anyone has ever seen a mafia vigilante, or some similar role.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 4:53:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
well i can't kill anyone (someone slipped me the RB) so its up to our lynch.

medic, who do you think? im trusting you in this as you are most obviously who you ay you are.

logic not voting for freedom is suspect. throwing us off our trail. but IDK!
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 4:56:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/18/2011 4:53:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
well i can't kill anyone (someone slipped me the RB) so its up to our lynch.

medic, who do you think? im trusting you in this as you are most obviously who you ay you are.

logic not voting for freedom is suspect. throwing us off our trail. but IDK!

I'm leaning toward Logic as well. I think we should go ahead with it.

VTL Logic
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 5:00:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/18/2011 4:56:47 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 8/18/2011 4:53:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
well i can't kill anyone (someone slipped me the RB) so its up to our lynch.

medic, who do you think? im trusting you in this as you are most obviously who you ay you are.

logic not voting for freedom is suspect. throwing us off our trail. but IDK!

I'm leaning toward Logic as well. I think we should go ahead with it.

VTL Logic

yeah, and logic would have been able to do the kill and the role block before he signed off. something is telling me to go with andro though... give me a couple minutes to think about it.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 5:07:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
if andro was town she probably would have responded right away. but she didn't and she logged off. and she had to have seen the post because she signed up for the next game.

what do you think?

well, we need 3 votes, so i'll wait to make my vote until andro and logic have voted (for each other no doubt)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 5:38:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/18/2011 5:07:02 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
if andro was town she probably would have responded right away. but she didn't and she logged off. and she had to have seen the post because she signed up for the next game.

what do you think?

well, we need 3 votes, so i'll wait to make my vote until andro and logic have voted (for each other no doubt)

I'll go ahead and unvote. No sense being in a hurry since we're going to have to wait for them anyway.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 6:24:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/18/2011 5:07:02 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
if andro was town she probably would have responded right away. but she didn't and she logged off. and she had to have seen the post because she signed up for the next game.

I had to leave. Signing up for another game takes what, 2 seconds? I didn't even write my whole username. It would have taken much longer to respond to this thread, so I figured I'd do it when I got back.

what do you think?

Why is it that you suspect me, again? Anyway, I don't think you should lynch me. My claim is testable. I know your role is blocked now, but you can try to kill me next DP. If I don't die, you know I'm telling the truth.

well, we need 3 votes, so i'll wait to make my vote until andro and logic have voted (for each other no doubt)
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 7:03:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry about not killing Freedom but I was very busy in the morning (have been a lot recently) and so wasn't thinking clearly.

Okay, my analysis. Claiming overeager miller (which I am) necessitates the existence of some form of tracking role in order for me to be proven. Looking at the deceased, we had a watcher, which is expected if my role were to exist, so that is evidence for my truth, as opposed to totally unprovable claims such as paranoid cop or bulletproof.

The next point is that I've been actively helping the town with ideas such as my rush plan on DP 1. I don't think as Mafia I'd be doing that.

Obviously, Andromeda's role is not necessary as we only need 1 protective role (doctor) , and, bulletproof is conveniently not time relative. Furthermore, the suggestion of testing Andromeda's claim by Andromeda the next DP is very highly suspect. If the vig is being blocked currently, who else would the Mafia role block? Every other living person has a passive (ie. not action related) role.

Anyhow, with school I must go. More analysis later. Don't kill me before I post again.

VTL Andromeda
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 8:51:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
==========
Lynch-0-tron
==========

andromeda - 1/3 - (logic)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 9:52:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/18/2011 6:24:42 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Why is it that you suspect me, again? Anyway, I don't think you should lynch me. My claim is testable. I know your role is blocked now, but you can try to kill me next DP. If I don't die, you know I'm telling the truth.

It's nothing personal, but everyone is guilty until proven innocent in this mafia world. so what reason do i have to believe you are a town member?

what you just said is baffling. there's a roleblocker mafia and we are down to only four people.. we have to lynch the mafia member now. we have no more dp's left for you to proove your role now. there's only your previous actions and your words to go by.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 10:06:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/18/2011 9:52:44 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 8/18/2011 6:24:42 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Why is it that you suspect me, again? Anyway, I don't think you should lynch me. My claim is testable. I know your role is blocked now, but you can try to kill me next DP. If I don't die, you know I'm telling the truth.

It's nothing personal, but everyone is guilty until proven innocent in this mafia world. so what reason do i have to believe you are a town member?

what you just said is baffling. there's a roleblocker mafia and we are down to only four people.. we have to lynch the mafia member now. we have no more dp's left for you to proove your role now. there's only your previous actions and your words to go by.

Did you try to kill Andro this round?? If so, we don't have a role blocker, that would prove she's bulletproof, she can only be lynched.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 10:24:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/18/2011 10:06:15 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Did you try to kill Andro this round?? If so, we don't have a role blocker, that would prove she's bulletproof, she can only be lynched.

nope. i've been roleblocked this dp, for the first time. so either the roleblocker was hiding or no one mentioned that they got roleblocked.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 10:41:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/18/2011 10:24:16 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 8/18/2011 10:06:15 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Did you try to kill Andro this round?? If so, we don't have a role blocker, that would prove she's bulletproof, she can only be lynched.

nope. i've been roleblocked this dp, for the first time. so either the roleblocker was hiding or no one mentioned that they got roleblocked.

I wish you had said yes you did try to kill her cause that would have verified her claim. I still say it's Logic though. Miller is a frequent claim for mafia, and the overeager part would allow him to account for showing up guilty on any investigations and cover for why he might be found near all the bodies.

VTL Logic
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 10:47:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
==========
Lynch-0-tron
==========

andromeda - 1/3 - (logic)
logic - 1/3 - (medic)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 10:51:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
okay, medic thinks logic, and freedomsquared when townie thought logic as well. hoping you guys are right.

since logic requested a chance to post again before being lynched, i'll refrain from voting to respect that.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 11:09:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/18/2011 10:41:46 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 8/18/2011 10:24:16 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 8/18/2011 10:06:15 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Did you try to kill Andro this round?? If so, we don't have a role blocker, that would prove she's bulletproof, she can only be lynched.

nope. i've been roleblocked this dp, for the first time. so either the roleblocker was hiding or no one mentioned that they got roleblocked.

I wish you had said yes you did try to kill her cause that would have verified her claim. I still say it's Logic though. Miller is a frequent claim for mafia, and the overeager part would allow him to account for showing up guilty on any investigations and cover for why he might be found near all the bodies.

VTL Logic

Are you even listening to me? Let me repeat this again, this time in bold:

Being an overeager miller necessitates the existence of some sort of watcher / tracker etc. There was a watcher. This is good reason to believe I am who I am.

This is as opposed to an insane cop and a bulletproof, both who can not be confirmed in the slightest currently. Andromeda suggested just trying to kill her next DP, but who else would the Mafia role block besides the vig?? That's trying to buy time.

Furthermore, I've been suggesting things like my rapid lynch plan. I ask again, why suggest this as Mafia? Also, why wouldn't I just claim miller? Being an overeager miller makes it possible to be proven to a point (ie. that watcher point making sense) .

Listen to me. It's got to be Medic or Andromeda, but due to Andromeda's ridiculous suggestion, I'm betting it's Andromeda. If that goes wrong we must swiftly lynch Medic.

If you kill me it's a matter of whether the town lynches of the Mafia kills first. We have time. Don't rush things. I don't have time because I'm still at school.

I ask you to read my posts carefully.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2011 2:28:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
dougfunny2 has replaced lickdafoot
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2011 3:04:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/19/2011 2:28:18 AM, bluesteel wrote:
dougfunny2 has replaced lickdafoot

Smart call. I remember coming back to life twice in your Naruto game and having certain prior knowledge.

Back to game matters. Put simply, I'm nearly 100% sure Andromeda is the last remaining Mafia member. Medic as a Mafia member wouldn't have claimed cop (even if planning to be insane) on DP 1. Plus, Doug's (or askbob...) a confirmed role.

Now, while it might indeed be the case that Andromeda is bulletproof (especially given a vig in a rapid game) , it doesn't mean she's a town bulletproof. Plus, her entertaining suggestion earlier was clearly an attempt to buy time.

Between Doug's confirmed role and Medic very likely being town, the only person left is Andromeda.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2011 4:08:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/19/2011 3:04:11 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 8/19/2011 2:28:18 AM, bluesteel wrote:
dougfunny2 has replaced lickdafoot

Smart call. I remember coming back to life twice in your Naruto game and having certain prior knowledge.

Back to game matters. Put simply, I'm nearly 100% sure Andromeda is the last remaining Mafia member. Medic as a Mafia member wouldn't have claimed cop (even if planning to be insane) on DP 1. Plus, Doug's (or askbob...) a confirmed role.

Now, while it might indeed be the case that Andromeda is bulletproof (especially given a vig in a rapid game) , it doesn't mean she's a town bulletproof. Plus, her entertaining suggestion earlier was clearly an attempt to buy time.

Between Doug's confirmed role and Medic very likely being town, the only person left is Andromeda.

Didn't you claim at the beginning of the game??
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2011 4:10:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/19/2011 4:08:44 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 8/19/2011 3:04:11 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 8/19/2011 2:28:18 AM, bluesteel wrote:
dougfunny2 has replaced lickdafoot

Smart call. I remember coming back to life twice in your Naruto game and having certain prior knowledge.

Back to game matters. Put simply, I'm nearly 100% sure Andromeda is the last remaining Mafia member. Medic as a Mafia member wouldn't have claimed cop (even if planning to be insane) on DP 1. Plus, Doug's (or askbob...) a confirmed role.

Now, while it might indeed be the case that Andromeda is bulletproof (especially given a vig in a rapid game) , it doesn't mean she's a town bulletproof. Plus, her entertaining suggestion earlier was clearly an attempt to buy time.

Between Doug's confirmed role and Medic very likely being town, the only person left is Andromeda.

Didn't you claim at the beginning of the game??

Yes, I did. I was pretty much the first person to claim. What's it got to do with my post? I seriously hope you're focusing on what I've said about the whole watcher thing and Andromeda being totally unproven.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2011 4:38:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/19/2011 4:10:47 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 8/19/2011 4:08:44 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 8/19/2011 3:04:11 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 8/19/2011 2:28:18 AM, bluesteel wrote:
dougfunny2 has replaced lickdafoot

Smart call. I remember coming back to life twice in your Naruto game and having certain prior knowledge.

Back to game matters. Put simply, I'm nearly 100% sure Andromeda is the last remaining Mafia member. Medic as a Mafia member wouldn't have claimed cop (even if planning to be insane) on DP 1. Plus, Doug's (or askbob...) a confirmed role.

Now, while it might indeed be the case that Andromeda is bulletproof (especially given a vig in a rapid game) , it doesn't mean she's a town bulletproof. Plus, her entertaining suggestion earlier was clearly an attempt to buy time.

Between Doug's confirmed role and Medic very likely being town, the only person left is Andromeda.

Didn't you claim at the beginning of the game??

Yes, I did. I was pretty much the first person to claim. What's it got to do with my post? I seriously hope you're focusing on what I've said about the whole watcher thing and Andromeda being totally unproven.

I am, it's just a line of thinking. You claimed an odd role but turns out there are several odd roles, and it fits with them. If you were mafia, at most you could have only known the mafia roles that early.

A bulletproof mafia doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it?? It's only use would be against the vig, right?? But we now know the mafia role is a blocker.
dougfunny2
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2011 10:06:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
this is a damn good one. If It was me and another person like me we'd be set. Unfortunately we don't. I'm 90% positive on medic because of his role being paranoid (He's not insane otherwise he would have gotten innocent on logic).

Logic sort of is confirmed by the day watcher which renders he day watcher role as a vanilla. Though that could be a really clever disguise for being a role blocker

Vote andromedaZ

I'm gonna really be jacked with myself if this is wrong.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2011 12:48:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
==========
Lynch-0-tron
==========

andromeda - 2/3 - (logic, dougfunny)
logic - 1/3 - (medic)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2011 2:51:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
==========
Lynch-0-tron
==========

andromeda - 3/3 - (logic, dougfunny, medic)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)