Jump to topic:

Gay Marriage in Skyrim

Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 7:07:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
So, in the new Elder Scroll game (which looks fantastic, in case any one hasn't seen it) you can marry members of your own sex. http://uk.xbox360.ign.com...

Thoughts? How long will it take Fox News to claim that video games are destroying society by promoting the gay agenda? And most importantly, should the game makers considering changing the title to The Elder Scolls V: Skyrimming?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 5:54:14 AM
You could already do that in Fable II and Fable III. I myself enjoyed several lesbian encounters.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 5:57:03 AM
Those two presenters are seriously miscast for that role, they are not gamers... they don't care.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 5:58:40 AM
lol they should change the name to skyrimming!
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 6:17:09 AM
Then I gave birth to a black baby... so confused.