Jump to topic:

Beginner Mafia 1.2 DP4

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 4:19:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Another dead has been found this morning. MCDCBC was found in his house, nailed to his floor boards, face down. It seems that he, like Ninja, was severely tortured before his misery was ended. A small cut in his neck had severed his vocal cords, so he couldn't scream for help. His neighbors had slept peacefully through the night.

Several rings of Polygraph tape were found in one of his back rooms, but his actual poly graph machine is gone. Did someone take it? It appears that there are some foot prints in the back room, but they are different than foot prints in the room where MCDCBC was found.

What does this mean?

Dead List

Medic - Jester
MIG - Vanilla Townie
Ninja - Vanilla Townie
MCDCBC - Townie Lie Detector

Still Alive

Lickdafoot
Greyparrot
Blackhawk
Wiploc
Marcuscato
Randolph
Andromeda
Logic
Mestary
Freedom

This DP will end sometime this weekend, not sure yet. Probably Saturday night.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 4:29:40 PM
At 9/1/2011 4:19:39 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Several rings of Polygraph tape were found in one of his back rooms, but his actual poly graph machine is gone. Did someone take it? It appears that there are some foot prints in the back room, but they are different than foot prints in the room where MCDCBC was found.

I don't understand this. It seems to suggest that she was roleblocked (her polygraph is gone), but she was also killed, so there was no point in the mafia blocking her. It's not like she was the doctor or bulletproof or some other role.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 4:51:11 PM
At 9/1/2011 4:29:40 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

I don't understand this. It seems to suggest that she was roleblocked (her polygraph is gone), but she was also killed, so there was no point in the mafia blocking her. It's not like she was the doctor or bulletproof or some other role.

prob someone else will be doing the lie detecting now...
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
freedomsquared
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 4:52:08 PM
So I've been thinking about lickdafoot's role, and I find it really suspicious. She claims to be the deputy, yet we're not even sure if we have a cop. I believe that we are in a must lynch situation today, which means that if there is a cop, he/she should come forward to tell us what they know about the situation.

If there is no cop, then lickdafoot is lying and we lynch her.
But it's Norway, sort of the Canada of Europe."
-innomen

http://www.debate.org...
-humorous debate with brian_eggleston

http://www.debate.org...
-tournament debate, need votes
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 4:59:33 PM
At 9/1/2011 4:51:11 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 9/1/2011 4:29:40 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

prob someone else will be doing the lie detecting now...

If you're telling the truth, then we already have one deputy. I don't know why OreEle would use two. Then again, he used multiple vanillas, so I don't know.
wiploc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 5:00:00 PM
If we're in a must-lynch situation (which assumes that there are five mafiosi?) then does that make it time for everyone to claim?
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 5:00:31 PM
At 9/1/2011 4:52:08 PM, freedomsquared wrote:
So I've been thinking about lickdafoot's role, and I find it really suspicious. She claims to be the deputy, yet we're not even sure if we have a cop. I believe that we are in a must lynch situation today, which means that if there is a cop, he/she should come forward to tell us what they know about the situation.

You have a really good point about her role, but are you sure you want the cop to claim? The mafia already killed our LD. Not that she was able to detect anything anyway because of the role-blocks, but that's still a loss. If the general consensus is that it's for the best, I'm okay with it, but I'd like to make sure that this is a good idea first.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 5:04:46 PM
This is what happens when town decides not to lynch....

No shot. The gun didn't fire. You look at your shotgun and see in the chamber, an empty bullet shell with "RB" carved into it.

You've been roleblocked.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 5:08:33 PM
At 9/1/2011 5:00:31 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

You have a really good point about her role, but are you sure you want the cop to claim? The mafia already killed our LD. Not that she was able to detect anything anyway because of the role-blocks, but that's still a loss. If the general consensus is that it's for the best, I'm okay with it, but I'd like to make sure that this is a good idea first.

I'd like to know why andro refused to lynch last DP
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 5:13:11 PM
At 9/1/2011 5:08:33 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/1/2011 5:00:31 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

I'd like to know why andro refused to lynch last DP

I didn't. I had to leave to help my parents clean the equipment out of the salon they used to own, and the DP was over when I got back. I would have helped you lynch if I could.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 5:19:15 PM
Lickdafoot-1/6 [Grey]
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 5:27:54 PM
At 9/1/2011 5:17:39 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
let's try again, great wasted day like mafia needs the help...

VTL LICKDAFOOT

I'm not going to lose the opportunity for a lynch again this DP, so I'll vtl lickdafoot now, in case I end up going somewhere later.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 5:32:31 PM
Lickdafoot-2/6 [Grey, Andro]

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 6:30:30 PM
It confuses me that we haven't gotten a guilty investigation on the cop yet (assuming that there is one). Lick has seemed the most guilty in the previous few DPs, so for now: VTL Lick.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 6:32:19 PM
Lickdafoot-3/6 [Grey, Andro, Mestari]

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 6:34:15 PM
At 9/1/2011 6:33:44 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
remember, we don't need to update after every post.

My mistake. I do it so that I need not to peruse pages of comments to search for votes.

wiploc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 6:55:04 PM
I don't see post numbers, MIG, but if your own notes recorded the time of voting, then you would never have to look back beyond the last recorded time. Thus:

Lickdafoot
= Greyparrot 9/1/2011 5:17:39 PM
= Andromeda_Z 9/1/2011 5:27:54 PM
= Mestari 9/1/2011 6:30:30 PM
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 6:57:07 PM

I now am inclined to believe lickdafoot. You have all been waiting for the cop to claim and here I am. Mestari is innocent. You, freedomsquared, are guilty. Now, unless you voting for lickdafoot is an elaborate plan, she is innocent. I need the doctor if there is one.

VTL FREEDOMSQUARED everyone, vote for freedom.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 6:58:13 PM
Lickdafoot-3/6 [Grey, Andro, Mestari]
Freedomsquared-1/6 [Blackhawk]

Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 7:03:13 PM
At 9/1/2011 6:57:07 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

I now am inclined to believe lickdafoot. You have all been waiting for the cop to claim and here I am. Mestari is innocent. You, freedomsquared, are guilty. Now, unless you voting for lickdafoot is an elaborate plan, she is innocent. I need the doctor if there is one.

VTL FREEDOMSQUARED everyone, vote for freedom.

You are the cop, you investigated freedomsquared, and he was guilty? unvote VTL freedomsquared, then.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 7:03:46 PM
At 9/1/2011 6:59:15 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
"everyone, vote for freedom"
lol

Just a side note: This isn't an election for privileges.:)

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 7:04:32 PM
Lickdafoot-2/6 [Grey, Mestari]
Freedomsquared-2/6 [Blackhawk, Andro]

Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 7:05:21 PM
If blackhawk is lying, he's dead. So we'd might as well go with what's been given to us. Unvote VTL Freedom.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 7:07:37 PM
Lickdafoot-1/6 [Grey]
Freedomsquared-2/6 [Blackhawk, Andro,Mestari]

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 7:07:57 PM
At 9/1/2011 7:07:37 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Lickdafoot-1/6 [Grey]
Freedomsquared-3/6 [Blackhawk, Andro,Mestari]

Fixed. Ignore the previous post.