Total Posts:144|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner Mafia 1.2 DP5

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 11:42:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
A gun shot rings out in the dark just minutes before dawn, followed by another a few seconds after. The town, most in their PJ run out into the streets, hoping to see the killer before they ran away, but no one is seen, Just splattered remains of Lickdafoot, only indentifiable by her wallet in her pocket. It appears that she was shot in the back of the leg by a shot gun, probably while running away. A second shot to the head provided her with a quick end. But the town noticed that in her pocket, along with her wallet is a list of townies that the mafia had killed in previous nights. It turns out, Lickdafoot was the God-freaking-father of the mafia. Maybe things are looking up for the town after all.

After moments of cheering, someone notices that Marcuscato is no where to be seen. A quick search of his house finds him in multiple rooms... not a pretty sight. A few brave townies, with the stomach for such gore gather up the pieces so that he can be buried. While doing so, they find the missing medical books and medicine. It turns out, he was nothing more than a townie, who stepped up to fill the role of the fallen doctor.

Dead List

Medic - Jester
MIG - Vanilla Townie
Ninja - Vanilla Townie
MCDCBC - Townie Lie detector
Freedomsquared - Townie Doctor
Lickdafoot - Mafia Godfather
Marcuscato - Vanilla Townie (took on doctor role)

Still alive

Grey
Blackhawk
Wiploc
Randolph
Andro
Logic
Mestari

It takes 4 votes to lynch. This DP ends Thursday at 4 pm PST.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
wiploc
Posts: 1,485
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 12:46:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Some random thoughts to start out with:

- Greyparrot could have lied about being an every-other-day Vig. Or we could have something like a paranoid gun owner. I incline to believe the former, since, 4 days ago: Greyparrot wrote, "No cop is going to come to the aid of lickdafoot."

Greyparrot, did you kill Lickdafoot?

- Blackhawk claims cop, but got both Lickdafoot and Freedomsquared wrong. He could be mafia, coming to the aid of Lickdafoot in her hour of need. He's not a paranoid cop, or he'd have called them both dirty. He's not an insane cop, or, I'm guessing, he'd have called them both dirty. He could be a real cop, wrong about Lickdafoot because she was godfather, and wrong about Freedom because they have a Framer.

I want to believe the latter, which makes me realize that I'm prejudiced against Greyparrot. If Greyparrot says something, I want not to believe it. Probably a matter of style; he does revel in arrogance. On the other hand, he as been, though I'm loath to admit it, right every time.

- The theft of medical books is explained by the existence of a back-up doctor. I infer that the theft of the lie detector machine means that we also have a back-up lie detector. I think, on the last day she was alive, that MC didn't disclose what she'd learned the night before. Maybe she was roleblocked again.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 2:17:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/6/2011 12:46:30 PM, wiploc wrote:
Some random thoughts to start out with:

- Greyparrot could have lied about being an every-other-day Vig. Or we could have something like a paranoid gun owner. I incline to believe the former, since, 4 days ago: Greyparrot wrote, "No cop is going to come to the aid of lickdafoot."

Greyparrot, did you kill Lickdafoot?



- Blackhawk claims cop, but got both Lickdafoot and Freedomsquared wrong. He could be mafia, coming to the aid of Lickdafoot in her hour of need. He's not a paranoid cop, or he'd have called them both dirty. He's not an insane cop, or, I'm guessing, he'd have called them both dirty. He could be a real cop, wrong about Lickdafoot because she was godfather, and wrong about Freedom because they have a Framer.

I want to believe the latter, which makes me realize that I'm prejudiced against Greyparrot. If Greyparrot says something, I want not to believe it. Probably a matter of style; he does revel in arrogance. On the other hand, he as been, though I'm loath to admit it, right every time.



- The theft of medical books is explained by the existence of a back-up doctor. I infer that the theft of the lie detector machine means that we also have a back-up lie detector. I think, on the last day she was alive, that MC didn't disclose what she'd learned the night before. Maybe she was roleblocked again.

I am a real cop, and there is clearly a framer out there. If you don't believe me, though, then kill me. It makes no difference to me whatsoever seeing as how I'll probably be the next target for mafia.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 2:19:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Mestari is inno. Only the GF comes up inno for mafia, and the GF is dead. That means the two remaining mafia are on Grey's list. I think it's time for everyone to role claim, but that's just me.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 2:29:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Mass Role Claim

Grey - Vigilante that kills every other night
Blackhawk - Cop
Wiploc -
Randolph -
Andro -
Logic -
Mestari - I don't know but he came up inno and GF is dead

I'm doubting Grey's role claim now. He said he's a vigilante that can kill every other night yet he killed the first night, skipped the next 2, and killed last night.

I am most suspicious of randolph right now.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 3:20:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
All I can say is that this town really needs to learn to play this game fast if it is going to have a chance. Luckily I wasn't role blocked from killing the God Father.

Lickdafoot should have died long ago before mafia had an entire day to frame someone, we had a 4/6 lynch count on lickdafoot.

Also, freedom not voting to lynch lickdafoot was just ridiculous.

Also, it would be extremely easy for someone else to challenge my claim as vigilante. The fact that there are still people that doubt my claims makes me want to get his game over with asap, as it is pretty lame to play with such idiots.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 3:22:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/6/2011 2:29:39 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Mass Role Claim

Grey - Vigilante that kills every other night
Blackhawk - Cop
Wiploc -
Randolph -
Andro -
Logic -
Mestari - I don't know but he came up inno and GF is dead



I'm doubting Grey's role claim now. He said he's a vigilante that can kill every other night yet he killed the first night, skipped the next 2, and killed last night.

I am most suspicious of randolph right now.

Logic claimed bulletproof miller, and mafia prolly shot him night one.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 3:24:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/6/2011 3:20:23 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Also, it would be extremely easy for someone else to challenge my claim as vigilante. The fact that there are still people that doubt my claims makes me want to get his game over with asap, as it is pretty lame to play with such idiots.

I would assume you're referring to me, correct me if I'm wrong. It is not stupid for me to start to doubt you a little. I'm not going to vote for you because I don't doubt your claim that much, but you have lied. You said that you can kill every other night yet you killed 1 night, skipped 2, and killed 1. that isn't every other night.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
wiploc
Posts: 1,485
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 4:19:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/6/2011 2:19:58 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Mestari is inno. Only the GF comes up inno for mafia, and the GF is dead. That means the two remaining mafia are on Grey's list. I think it's time for everyone to role claim, but that's just me.

A mass role claim makes sense to me.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 4:34:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/6/2011 3:24:27 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 9/6/2011 3:20:23 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Also, it would be extremely easy for someone else to challenge my claim as vigilante. The fact that there are still people that doubt my claims makes me want to get his game over with asap, as it is pretty lame to play with such idiots.

I would assume you're referring to me, correct me if I'm wrong. It is not stupid for me to start to doubt you a little. I'm not going to vote for you because I don't doubt your claim that much, but you have lied. You said that you can kill every other night yet you killed 1 night, skipped 2, and killed 1. that isn't every other night.

The Moderator bended the rules for me since mafia was about to walk all over the town. Since I got roleblocked, he allowed me to kill next day.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 4:36:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/6/2011 4:34:41 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/6/2011 3:24:27 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 9/6/2011 3:20:23 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Also, it would be extremely easy for someone else to challenge my claim as vigilante. The fact that there are still people that doubt my claims makes me want to get his game over with asap, as it is pretty lame to play with such idiots.

I would assume you're referring to me, correct me if I'm wrong. It is not stupid for me to start to doubt you a little. I'm not going to vote for you because I don't doubt your claim that much, but you have lied. You said that you can kill every other night yet you killed 1 night, skipped 2, and killed 1. that isn't every other night.

The Moderator bended the rules for me since mafia was about to walk all over the town. Since I got roleblocked, he allowed me to kill next day.

Actually, I would think the mafia should be pretty pissed off about that. Are you upset blackhawk?
wiploc
Posts: 1,485
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 4:36:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/6/2011 3:24:27 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 9/6/2011 3:20:23 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Also, it would be extremely easy for someone else to challenge my claim as vigilante. The fact that there are still people that doubt my claims makes me want to get his game over with asap, as it is pretty lame to play with such idiots.

I would assume you're referring to me, correct me if I'm wrong. It is not stupid for me to start to doubt you a little. I'm not going to vote for you because I don't doubt your claim that much, but you have lied. You said that you can kill every other night yet you killed 1 night, skipped 2, and killed 1. that isn't every other night.

The way I remember it, he said he kills on odd numbered nights. I'll go back and check.
wiploc
Posts: 1,485
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 4:43:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/6/2011 3:22:19 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Logic claimed bulletproof miller, and mafia prolly shot him night one.

Thanks. I never made sense of night one.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 4:43:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The point I am trying to make is if there clearly exists a vigilante, and I have claimed that role, what would town gain if the real vigilante refused to shoot me at night?

That you could possibly fathom that I am lying clearly indicates one of 3 things.

1) You honestly believe there is no vigilante role for town.
2) You believe there is another vigilante, and yet he refuses to kill me at night for some unexplainable reason.
3) You are mafia.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 5:13:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/6/2011 4:36:18 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/6/2011 4:34:41 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/6/2011 3:24:27 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 9/6/2011 3:20:23 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Also, it would be extremely easy for someone else to challenge my claim as vigilante. The fact that there are still people that doubt my claims makes me want to get his game over with asap, as it is pretty lame to play with such idiots.

I would assume you're referring to me, correct me if I'm wrong. It is not stupid for me to start to doubt you a little. I'm not going to vote for you because I don't doubt your claim that much, but you have lied. You said that you can kill every other night yet you killed 1 night, skipped 2, and killed 1. that isn't every other night.

The Moderator bended the rules for me since mafia was about to walk all over the town. Since I got roleblocked, he allowed me to kill next day.

Actually, I would think the mafia should be pretty pissed off about that. Are you upset blackhawk?

Honestly, I'm happy that the GF is dead. If you say Ore_Ele let you kill last night for balance reasons, then I believe you. I just thought it was kind of weird.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 5:15:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/6/2011 4:43:49 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
The point I am trying to make is if there clearly exists a vigilante, and I have claimed that role, what would town gain if the real vigilante refused to shoot me at night?

That you could possibly fathom that I am lying clearly indicates one of 3 things.

1) You honestly believe there is no vigilante role for town.
2) You believe there is another vigilante, and yet he refuses to kill me at night for some unexplainable reason.
3) You are mafia.

I never said that you weren't vigi. I said that it was suspicious that you killed 1 night, skipped 2, and killed 1 seeing as how you said that you get to kill every other night. You have now cleared that up. Also, you did lie, and that lie stood until you cleared things up.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 5:16:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/6/2011 4:36:54 PM, wiploc wrote:
At 9/6/2011 3:24:27 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 9/6/2011 3:20:23 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Also, it would be extremely easy for someone else to challenge my claim as vigilante. The fact that there are still people that doubt my claims makes me want to get his game over with asap, as it is pretty lame to play with such idiots.

I would assume you're referring to me, correct me if I'm wrong. It is not stupid for me to start to doubt you a little. I'm not going to vote for you because I don't doubt your claim that much, but you have lied. You said that you can kill every other night yet you killed 1 night, skipped 2, and killed 1. that isn't every other night.

The way I remember it, he said he kills on odd numbered nights. I'll go back and check.

He did. That's where this little back and forth came from.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 5:17:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/6/2011 5:15:55 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 9/6/2011 4:43:49 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
The point I am trying to make is if there clearly exists a vigilante, and I have claimed that role, what would town gain if the real vigilante refused to shoot me at night?

That you could possibly fathom that I am lying clearly indicates one of 3 things.

1) You honestly believe there is no vigilante role for town.
2) You believe there is another vigilante, and yet he refuses to kill me at night for some unexplainable reason.
3) You are mafia.

I never said that you weren't vigi. I said that it was suspicious that you killed 1 night, skipped 2, and killed 1 seeing as how you said that you get to kill every other night. You have now cleared that up. Also, you did lie, and that lie stood until you cleared things up.

As a matter of fact, the lie detector would have said i was telling the truth at the time before I got roleblocked.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 5:17:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Mass Role Claim

Grey - Vigilante that kills every other night
Blackhawk - Cop
Wiploc -
Randolph -
Andro -
Logic - Bulletproof
Mestari - I don't know but he came up inno and GF is dead
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 5:18:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
We still need roles from wiploc, andro, and randolph.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 5:20:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I just talked to Oregon,he said the rule is actually "I need at least one day to reload and clean my gun."

I interpreted that rule to mean I can only kill on odd numbered nights. Not a lie.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 5:23:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/6/2011 5:20:14 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I just talked to Oregon,he said the rule is actually "I need at least one day to reload and clean my gun."

I interpreted that rule to mean I can only kill on odd numbered nights. Not a lie.

Okay. I said I believe you. Whatever the reason for him allowing, I believe it was there.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 5:26:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This is the last post that I could find for Grey's list of highly probable townies with some names added by me.

1)wiplock
2)andromeda
3)blackhawk
4)Logic-on-Rails
5)Greyparrot
6)Wiploc (I investigated him and he came up inno. GF is already dead.)

Randolph s the only name not on this list, so I suggest we pressure him the hardest. If anyone disagrees, then let me know and I'll unvote.

VTL RANDOLPH

*PS - One of the names on that list is a mafia member. If we don't get the framer, then my check is more or less useless.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 5:29:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/6/2011 5:26:57 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
This is the last post that I could find for Grey's list of highly probable townies with some names added by me.

1)wiplock
2)andromeda
3)blackhawk
4)Logic-on-Rails
5)Greyparrot
6)Mestari (I investigated him and he came up inno. GF is already dead.)

Randolph s the only name not on this list, so I suggest we pressure him the hardest. If anyone disagrees, then let me know and I'll unvote.

VTL RANDOLPH

*PS - One of the names on that list is a mafia member. If we don't get the framer, then my check is more or less useless.

Sorry, I typed the wrong name originally.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 5:29:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/6/2011 5:25:34 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
What the heck are you guys talking about?

I just saw the movie "The Debt"

It was about some Jewish Mossad agents killing a German Doctor from WWII