Jump to topic:

Beginner Mafia 1.2 DP6

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:10:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It has almost been a week since the trouble began. Right now, 3 dead bodies swing from the trees, and 5 are buried in the ground. But now a 6th is being carted out to the field. The town gathers around to bury Greyparrot. His eyes peacefully closed with a single bullet through the forehead. No sign of resistance, no sign of being tied, just contentness at a job well done.

While walking back from the grave field, past the swinging tree, someone notices that Andro's coat, which held all of the role blocker material, was missing. A quick search of Grey's house reveals nothing was missing, though his shotgun was buried with him.

Dead list

Medic - Jester
MIG - Vanilla Townie
Ninja - Vanilla Townie
MCDCBC - Townie Lie detector
Freedomsquared - Townie Doctor
Lickdafoot - Mafia Godfather
Marcuscato - Vanilla Townie (took on doctor role)
Andromeda - Mafia Roleblocker
Greyparrot - Town Vigilante

Still allive

Blackhawk
Wiploc
Randolph
Logic
Mestari

It takes 3 votes to lynch someone. This DP ends tomorrow at 4 pm PST.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:14:11 PM
Blackhawk - Cop
Wiploc - Unknown
Randolph - Lie Detector
Logic - Bulletproof
Mestari - Vanilla townie

Well, Wiploc came up guilty. So, assuming that there's now another roleblocker, I think mestari might be it. What'd you find randolph?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:16:21 PM
At 9/8/2011 4:10:09 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
It has almost been a week since the trouble began. Right now, 3 dead bodies swing from the trees, and 5 are buried in the ground. But now a 6th is being carted out to the field. The town gathers around to bury Greyparrot. His eyes peacefully closed with a single bullet through the forehead. No sign of resistance, no sign of being tied, just contentness at a job well done.

While walking back from the grave field, past the swinging tree, someone notices that Andro's coat, which held all of the role blocker material, was missing. A quick search of Grey's house reveals nothing was missing, though his shotgun was buried with him.

It doesn't say, was Greyparrot vigilante? Was there any twist?

Dead list

Medic - Jester
MIG - Vanilla Townie
Ninja - Vanilla Townie

Still allive

Blackhawk
Wiploc
Randolph
Logic
Mestari

Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:18:35 PM
Well, the first post clearly shows that Grey was role blocked by the deputy of the roleblocker. I mean, nobody else was roleblocked, right? Now, let's get a list of roles and such going

Logic - Bulletproof miller
Blackhawk - Cop
Randolph - Lie detector (?)
Mestari -
Wiploc -

I know that people have claimed more than I've shown, but I'm short on time due to school. I will however be very active on the upcoming weekend, so I should be able to end this charade. Blackhawk should have been on Randolph and vice versa, confirming each other. If that works, whoever out of Wiploc and Mestari was confirmed by Blackhawk is innocent, leaving our Mafia.

The only other issue would be if we have 2 Mafia left. Then 1 of our 'investigators' could be lying and we could be in trouble.

VTL Randolph (results)
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:18:38 PM
At 9/8/2011 4:16:21 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

Dead list

Medic - Jester
MIG - Vanilla Townie
Ninja - Vanilla Townie

Grey was Vigilante that could only kill every other night. Since he was roleblocked and didn't kill one night, he did not have to wait the extra night for his next kill attempt.

Still allive

Blackhawk
Wiploc
Randolph
Logic
Mestari

"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:19:46 PM
At 9/8/2011 4:18:35 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Well, the first post clearly shows that Grey was role blocked by the deputy of the roleblocker. I mean, nobody else was roleblocked, right? Now, let's get a list of roles and such going

Blackhawk - Cop
Mestari -
Wiploc -

I know that people have claimed more than I've shown, but I'm short on time due to school. I will however be very active on the upcoming weekend, so I should be able to end this charade. Blackhawk should have been on Randolph and vice versa, confirming each other. If that works, whoever out of Wiploc and Mestari was confirmed by Blackhawk is innocent, leaving our Mafia.

The only other issue would be if we have 2 Mafia left. Then 1 of our 'investigators' could be lying and we could be in trouble.

VTL Randolph (results)

Unvote

This post is faulty I just realised, but I have no time. Grey wasn't role blocked.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:25:03 PM
At 9/8/2011 4:18:38 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 4:16:21 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

Dead list

Medic - Jester
MIG - Vanilla Townie
Ninja - Vanilla Townie

Grey was Vigilante that could only kill every other night. Since he was roleblocked and didn't kill one night, he did not have to wait the extra night for his next kill attempt.

Still allive

Blackhawk
Wiploc
Randolph
Logic
Mestari

Sorry, I missed that. I don't suppose you'll tell us wether or not there's another RB.

blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:27:59 PM
At 9/8/2011 4:18:35 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

Blackhawk - Cop
Mestari -
Wiploc -

VTL Randolph (results)

I couldn't do that. If the framer knew who I was choosing, then they could frame them. I investigated wiploc. He came up guilty and he hasn't role claimed despite jumping on the mass role claim idea.

VTL WIPLOC

As for mestari, he came up inno but it is very possible that he was the deputy to the RB. He would now be guilty that means. I believe randolph because based off of what ore ele said, it would appear that there is another lie detector yet no one cc'd randolph.

blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:28:29 PM
Randolph, what were your results last night?

blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:44:43 PM
I'm almost positive that wiploc is guilty. Likely, he is our framer. So, here's my plan.

1) Logic types the following message:

I win with the town and I am a bulletproof miller.

2) Mestari types the following message:

I win with the town and I am a vanilla townie.

3)We lynch Wiploc.

4)Randolph tests either logic's claim or mestari's claim. If the claim he checks is true, the other is mafia. If it's false, the other is innocent. While Randolph does this, I'll check one person. If randolph dies, we still have my results. If I die, we still have randolph's much more conclusive results.

5) We re-convene in DP7 and kill the last mafia for a win.

randolph7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:52:08 PM
At 9/8/2011 4:28:29 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

I thought the plan was to investigate each other last night. So, I detected the statement, "I am the cop and I win with the town" on blackhawk. The mod said it was true.
"ahh but i have indeed found the burdon of truth the, muffs have found it. oh mothy dear dear mothy"
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:53:11 PM
VTL Randolph. I am the replacement lie detector. Two nights ago I investigated Grey's claim of being role blocked, he was. Last night I investigated if Randolph was a vanilla townie. He is not. I did not claim lie detector last dp because we lynched andro before I logged on again. Blackhawk has already investigated me as innocent. There's no reason for an innocent to lie about this.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:56:24 PM
At 9/8/2011 4:53:11 PM, Mestari wrote:
VTL Randolph. I am the replacement lie detector. Two nights ago I investigated Grey's claim of being role blocked, he was. Last night I investigated if Randolph was a vanilla townie. He is not. I did not claim lie detector last dp because we lynched andro before I logged on again. Blackhawk has already investigated me as innocent. There's no reason for an innocent to lie about this.

BTW, when I talk about why I investigated Grey, let it be known that I can only investigate made during the dp that corresponds with the np in which I use my role. I could no test an earlier claim. Kill Randolph tonight and Wiploc tomorrow. GG, town wins.
Rules of Mafia

2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
randolph7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:58:26 PM

It does seem quite odd that you'd now claim this. After all, a good portion was spent discussing last DP and you were silent. And everyone if you remember he claimed vanilla townie last DP. Why would he claim vanilla townie, I claim lie detector, then he claims oops no I'm lie detector. Sounds too out there for me.

VTL mestari
"ahh but i have indeed found the burdon of truth the, muffs have found it. oh mothy dear dear mothy"
randolph7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:59:52 PM
Sorry, to leave but I have to. I'll be on later tomorrow hopefully.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:00:09 PM
At 9/8/2011 4:58:26 PM, randolph7 wrote:

It does seem quite odd that you'd now claim this. After all, a good portion was spent discussing last DP and you were silent. And everyone if you remember he claimed vanilla townie last DP. Why would he claim vanilla townie, I claim lie detector, then he claims oops no I'm lie detector. Sounds too out there for me.

VTL mestari

I told you that I would not be back until 6-7pm EST yesterday. Of course I was silent. I claimed vanilla townie to avoid a RB, and this was before you claimed lie detector.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:00:34 PM
At 9/8/2011 4:59:52 PM, randolph7 wrote:
Sorry, to leave but I have to. I'll be on later tomorrow hopefully.

Convenient timing?
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
wiploc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:09:53 PM
At 9/8/2011 4:27:59 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
I couldn't do that. If the framer knew who I was choosing, then they could frame them. I investigated wiploc. He came up guilty and he hasn't role claimed despite jumping on the mass role claim idea.

I claimed my actual role: I'm a vanilla townie.

VTL WIPLOC

As for mestari, he came up inno but it is very possible that he was the deputy to the RB.

How would that make him seem innocent? You'd need more than a roleblocker for that. You'd need someone who could reverse an outcome.

He would now be guilty that means. I believe randolph because based off of what ore ele said, it would appear that there is another lie detector yet no one cc'd randolph.

There's a framer out there.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:12:49 PM
Current vote count:
Wiploc-1/3 [Blackhawk]
Randolph-1/3 [Mestari]
Mestari-1/3 [Randolph]
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:13:35 PM
At 9/8/2011 5:00:09 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 9/8/2011 4:58:26 PM, randolph7 wrote:

VTL mestari

I told you that I would not be back until 6-7pm EST yesterday. Of course I was silent. I claimed vanilla townie to avoid a RB, and this was before you claimed lie detector.

I also felt it strategic to wait until the roleblocker was killed to claim. On that note, everybody state that you win with the town. I will be evaluating one of these claims tonight.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
wiploc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:18:21 PM
Mestari lied. That's a scumtell. I'd vote to lynch him but for two things. One, it only takes three votes to lynch. Two, I don't know if he's really guilty. I'll defer to Blackhawk, since he's the one person I actually trust.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:22:42 PM
At 9/8/2011 5:18:21 PM, wiploc wrote:
Mestari lied. That's a scumtell. I'd vote to lynch him but for two things. One, it only takes three votes to lynch. Two, I don't know if he's really guilty. I'll defer to Blackhawk, since he's the one person I actually trust.

I continued to claim vanilla townie after becoming lie detector because there was a role blocker in the game still. Why would I make myself a target before analyzing a claim that proves somebody's guilt, as I did for Randolph? Blackhawk has investigated me as innocent, so if you trust him then you should trust me. Why would I lie to get Randolph lynched without reason if I'm a confirmed townie?
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:49:44 PM
At 9/8/2011 4:52:08 PM, randolph7 wrote:

I thought the plan was to investigate each other last night. So, I detected the statement, "I am the cop and I win with the town" on blackhawk. The mod said it was true.

Ok. I would have checked you too but the framer likely framed you. I am now positive you are town because if you were mafia then you would have said the statement was a lie.

Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:51:13 PM
At 9/8/2011 5:49:44 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 4:52:08 PM, randolph7 wrote:

Ok. I would have checked you too but the framer likely framed you. I am now positive you are town because if you were mafia then you would have said the statement was a lie.

Check out my posts. He's bullshitting you.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:59:31 PM

Well that really sucks for you seeing as how I investigated you and you came up guilty. Also, you STILL haven't role claimed.

blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 6:01:13 PM
At 9/8/2011 5:22:42 PM, Mestari wrote:

I continued to claim vanilla townie after becoming lie detector because there was a role blocker in the game still. Why would I make myself a target before analyzing a claim that proves somebody's guilt, as I did for Randolph? Blackhawk has investigated me as innocent, so if you trust him then you should trust me. Why would I lie to get Randolph lynched without reason if I'm a confirmed townie?

I've already explained this. I checked you so long ago that you could easily have become RB last night. Therefor, with the odds of a new RB out there, you have lost your standing of confirmed standing. I trust Randolph and Logic.

Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 6:01:15 PM
At 9/8/2011 5:59:31 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

Well that really sucks for you seeing as how I investigated you and you came up guilty. Also, you STILL haven't role claimed.

The last 2 are Randolph and Wiploc. Kill Randolph first in case he's the framer.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 6:03:21 PM
At 9/8/2011 6:01:13 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

I've already explained this. I checked you so long ago that you could easily have become RB last night. Therefor, with the odds of a new RB out there, you have lost your standing of confirmed standing. I trust Randolph and Logic.

If there was a roleblocker in the game, then were you roleblocked? I don't see a reason why anybody else would be blocked. Randolph hasn't claimed to be, neither have I, and you are the only other person with an active ability.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 6:07:34 PM
At 9/8/2011 6:03:21 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 9/8/2011 6:01:13 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

If there was a roleblocker in the game, then were you roleblocked? I don't see a reason why anybody else would be blocked. Randolph hasn't claimed to be, neither have I, and you are the only other person with an active ability.

Actually, you've claimed to investigate already. So are you saying a roleblocker would choose to block someone thought to vanilla or the miller?
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 6:08:17 PM
At 9/8/2011 6:01:15 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 9/8/2011 5:59:31 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

The last 2 are Randolph and Wiploc. Kill Randolph first in case he's the framer.

You trust me right? If not, then you are dead. So, since you must trust me in order to live here seeing as how I'm the closest to confirmed townie here, you should vote for wiploc with me. Seeing as how you keep pushing for the one who is most likely to be the lie detector (since I still don't trust you), you are making yourself more suspicious.