Total Posts:63|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Knowledge Mafia Day Phase 2

wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 10:14:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
== Living Players ==
1. Andromeda_Z
2. Quarterexchange
3. Socialpinko
4. mongoose
5. Blackhawk1331
6. bluesteel
7. Mattrodstrom
8. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
9. Logic_on_rails
10. mongeese

The day phase ends with a majority vote, or on Sunday, September 11th at 7:46 PM CST.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 10:16:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
LOL. Mafia fail. GJ doc.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 10:19:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
No mafia kill? Did they try to kill a bulletproof or someone the doctor protected?

Anyway, you were suspicious of me because you wanted deductions, so I went back over the DP, read it a few times, and made some. Socialpinko stands out as most suspicious. He wanted to continue pressuring F16, and I thin it's because new players are easier to get lynched beause they don't know as much about the game. He didn't do the same to Matt because Matt knows mafia and would call him on it. When I asked him why he was doing that, his response didn't add up. It's he second to last post on page 12, and it's backwards. VTL Socialpinko, for pressure.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 10:26:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 10:22:34 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Nevermind about the kill, Danielle isn't on the list of players anymore. Do we get to know what her alliance was?

oh, wow.. good catch.

I would think we'd get to know :/ otherwise it'll be Much harder (though I guess we can pretty much assume she was mafia killed)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 10:28:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 10:19:04 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
No mafia kill? Did they try to kill a bulletproof or someone the doctor protected?

Anyway, you were suspicious of me because you wanted deductions, so I went back over the DP, read it a few times, and made some. Socialpinko stands out as most suspicious. He wanted to continue pressuring F16, and I thin it's because new players are easier to get lynched beause they don't know as much about the game. He didn't do the same to Matt because Matt knows mafia and would call him on it. When I asked him why he was doing that, his response didn't add up. It's he second to last post on page 12, and it's backwards. VTL Socialpinko, for pressure.

agreed that spinko seemed erratic and undecided.. and as if he was just riding the currents type thing.. that kind of behavior seems mafiaish and is probably the best thing we've got to go on. VTL SPINKO
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 11:28:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 11:12:59 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL Spinko

By "anything to say?" I was asking if either of you had thought of anything I didn't, but agreeing with me works, too. At least, that's what I assume you did. You didn't say much about it.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 11:37:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'd say after Spinko we pressure BS.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 11:39:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 11:37:22 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
I'd say after Spinko we pressure BS.

Why? I have nothing wrong with it, but I'd like to hear why exactly you want to.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 11:46:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am the Truthsayer. I investigated matt's claim that he wins when the mafia is dead. It was a lie. VTL MATT
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 11:49:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 11:46:00 PM, mongoose wrote:
I am the Truthsayer. I investigated matt's claim that he wins when the mafia is dead. It was a lie. VTL MATT

VTL Matt
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 11:51:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 11:46:00 PM, mongoose wrote:
I am the Truthsayer. I investigated matt's claim that he wins when the mafia is dead. It was a lie. VTL MATT

Well, this rather clears things up. The vote is fairly clear for today.

I actually have a slight reservation about this lynch due to certain reasons, but that shouldn't stop the lynch - it's too paltry and insubstantial.

VTL Matt
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 11:52:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 11:46:00 PM, mongoose wrote:
I am the Truthsayer. I investigated matt's claim that he wins when the mafia is dead. It was a lie. VTL MATT

VTL matt for lying.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 11:53:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh, and doctor on me.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 11:54:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 11:51:55 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 9/9/2011 11:46:00 PM, mongoose wrote:
I am the Truthsayer. I investigated matt's claim that he wins when the mafia is dead. It was a lie. VTL MATT

Well, this rather clears things up. The vote is fairly clear for today.

I actually have a slight reservation about this lynch due to certain reasons, but that shouldn't stop the lynch - it's too paltry and insubstantial.

What is it?

VTL Matt
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 11:55:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
UNVOTE

Guys, state that you win when all of the mafia is dead. We shouldn't finish the lynch until that happens.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 11:57:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 11:54:02 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/9/2011 11:51:55 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 9/9/2011 11:46:00 PM, mongoose wrote:
I am the Truthsayer. I investigated matt's claim that he wins when the mafia is dead. It was a lie. VTL MATT

Well, this rather clears things up. The vote is fairly clear for today.

I actually have a slight reservation about this lynch due to certain reasons, but that shouldn't stop the lynch - it's too paltry and insubstantial.

What is it?

This would involve going into certain 'machinations' I'll say for now. Suffice to say, I have knowledge on the probability of a certain third party role, which might be what Matt has. However, as this probability is not likely, or in any way sufficient reason to stop the lynch of someone who might very well be Mafia, I see no reason to discuss the issue further.

VTL Matt
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 11:57:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 11:56:32 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
I win with the town, and when all the mafia is dead.

I win with the town.
I win when all the mafia is dead.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 11:57:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 11:55:59 PM, mongoose wrote:
UNVOTE

Guys, state that you win when all of the mafia is dead. We shouldn't finish the lynch until that happens.

Did this yesterday. I win when all of the Mafia are dead. Are as opposed to is for grammatical reasons.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 11:59:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 11:57:47 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 9/9/2011 11:55:59 PM, mongoose wrote:
UNVOTE

Guys, state that you win when all of the mafia is dead. We shouldn't finish the lynch until that happens.

Did this yesterday. I win when all of the Mafia are dead. Are as opposed to is for grammatical reasons.

I'm only allowed to check statements from the previous day phase, so on Night Phase 2 I can only check things said in Day Phase 2.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 1:07:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just fyi,my browser on this comp is set not to log me off so just because I'm online doesn't mean I'm here or actually on the computer.

VTL matt

I win with the town and when all the mafia are dead.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 1:22:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
i think andro can prove her role (based on info I got last NP), so mongoose you should prob test someone else's statement.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 9:02:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I win when all the mafia are dead. VTL matt if he isn't already dead. Does Andro still suspect me?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.