Jump to topic:

A Question for Mafia Players

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 1:37:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey, DDO! My turn to mod a 13-playergame will be coming up, and I'm still tweaking the game a bit, but I was just wondering: would you rather play a traditional game (normal Mafia), or mafia with an Assassin's Creed theme?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 1:43:04 PM
At 9/10/2011 1:37:47 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Hey, DDO! My turn to mod a 13-playergame will be coming up, and I'm still tweaking the game a bit, but I was just wondering: would you rather play a traditional game (normal Mafia), or mafia with an Assassin's Creed theme?

Themes will get more players to sign up. That's why most of the games going on are themed and not just generic.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 1:44:58 PM
At 9/10/2011 1:43:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/10/2011 1:37:47 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

Themes will get more players to sign up. That's why most of the games going on are themed and not just generic.

That's what I was thinking. I'll try to find a theme that works with the setup I'm working on.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus