Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Knowledge Mafia Day Phase 4

wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 8:59:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
== Living Players ==
1. Socialpinko
2. mongoose
3. Blackhawk1331
4. bluesteel
5. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
6. Logic_on_rails

The Day Phase ends with 4 votes, or on Friday 16 September 8:00 PM CST.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 9:05:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/13/2011 8:59:39 PM, wjmelements wrote:
== Living Players ==
1. Socialpinko
2. mongoose
3. Blackhawk1331
4. bluesteel
5. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
6. Logic_on_rails

The Day Phase ends with 4 votes, or on Friday 16 September 8:00 PM CST.

I learnt there is a 50/50 chance of a hitman in this game.

Also, I got a message from an unknown person who had some interesting ideas which I'll discuss once home and I have more time. This messager is essentially confirmed once they claim.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 9:10:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/13/2011 9:05:31 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

The Day Phase ends with 4 votes, or on Friday 16 September 8:00 PM CST.

I learnt there is a 50/50 chance of a hitman in this game.

Also, I got a message from an unknown person who had some interesting ideas which I'll discuss once home and I have more time. This messager is essentially confirmed once they claim.

Here is the message (figured I should share it):

"I don't know that Mongoose is telling the truth about his role, or maybe he's a variant of an LD (insane or something). He investigated Blackhawk and found that the was telling the truth. Blackhawk then claimed jester, which is strange because that's a sure way not to get lynched. If he was town, he wouldn't have to worry about that to the point of claiming jester. If he's mafia or jester, it means something weird is going on with Mongoose. I know you can't respond, but it's something to think about, I guess."

Let's start compiling some lists about character claims, roles and so forth.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 9:33:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
mongeese was the mafia goon.

VTL blackhawk - he's obviously mafia; there's no other explanation for the jester claim or trying to get our lie detector lynched. As logic said, it's a perfect way to not get lynched, to convince town you're jester.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 9:35:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Logic is innocent.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 9:36:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/13/2011 9:10:12 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 9/13/2011 9:05:31 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

The Day Phase ends with 4 votes, or on Friday 16 September 8:00 PM CST.

I learnt there is a 50/50 chance of a hitman in this game.

Also, I got a message from an unknown person who had some interesting ideas which I'll discuss once home and I have more time. This messager is essentially confirmed once they claim.

Here is the message (figured I should share it):

"I don't know that Mongoose is telling the truth about his role, or maybe he's a variant of an LD (insane or something). He investigated Blackhawk and found that the was telling the truth. Blackhawk then claimed jester, which is strange because that's a sure way not to get lynched. If he was town, he wouldn't have to worry about that to the point of claiming jester. If he's mafia or jester, it means something weird is going on with Mongoose. I know you can't respond, but it's something to think about, I guess."

Let's start compiling some lists about character claims, roles and so forth.

oh nvm, andromeda said that.

This was andromeda. She sent me a message NP1 which made it obvious it was her; that's why I said she was likely confirmed on DP2 and told mongoose not to investigate her.

But she just died so it doesn't confirm anyone.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 9:39:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
F-16 never made a post concerning innocence.

blackhawk is most definately a variant of the godfather, always being considered to tell the truth. VTL BLACKHAWK
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 9:40:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Here is a list of claims. Obviously we should lynch blackhawk or F-16, but blackhawk seems a safer bet.

1. Socialpinko - doctor
2. mongoose - lie detector
3. Blackhawk1331 - jester (possible mafia godfather)
4. bluesteel - forensic investigator
5. F-16_Fighting_Falcon - virgin (vanilla?)
6. Logic_on_rails - gets info on 50/50 chance of a role existing (found innocent)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 9:51:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/13/2011 9:40:16 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Here is a list of claims. Obviously we should lynch blackhawk or F-16, but blackhawk seems a safer bet.

1. Socialpinko - doctor
2. mongoose - lie detector
3. Blackhawk1331 - jester (possible mafia godfather)
4. bluesteel - forensic investigator
5. F-16_Fighting_Falcon - virgin (vanilla?)
6. Logic_on_rails - gets info on 50/50 chance of a role existing (found innocent)

Just to note, I'll claim if people want me to. Finally, the 50/50 existence of whatever a 'hitman' role is explains part of the reward for Bluesteel's death I think.

VTL Blackhawk
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 9:59:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vtl Blackhawk
His coming up innocent upon investigation and subsequent jester claim.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 10:01:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
blackhawk1331 (bluesteel, mongoose, Logic_on_rails, Socialpinko) has been lynched.

Night actions in by Friday 16 September 8:00 PM CST.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 10:03:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/13/2011 10:01:23 PM, wjmelements wrote:
blackhawk1331 (bluesteel, mongoose, Logic_on_rails, Socialpinko) has been lynched.

Night actions in by Friday 16 September 8:00 PM CST.

Didn't realize how many votes were needed. Fast dp I guess.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 10:05:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I win when all the mafia are dead. Sorry wjm.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.