Total Posts:148|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Peter Rabbit Mafia - DP2

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 6:00:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
MESTARI HAS REPLACED LEAFROD

Hot from the presses:

http://i53.tinypic.com...

"Research your role, any other roles, anything that has to do with the theme of the game. I haven't figured out exactly what's going on yet, but the mushroom picture made more sense and the rest of the game should, too."

Clue: http://i53.tinypic.com...
http://i51.tinypic.com...
http://i52.tinypic.com...
http://i56.tinypic.com...

Active Players
1.Blackhawk1331
2. mattrodstrom
3. Lickdafoot
4. Medic
5. F-16_Fighting_Falcon (replaced by marcuscato)
6. socialpinko
7. LeafRod (replaced by mestari)
8. Andromeda_Z
9. randolph7
10. babybaker7
11. DetectableNinja
12. badger
13. Tymon (replaced by quarterexchange)
14. Logic_on_rails

It takes 8 votes to lynch.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 6:26:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
No one died. I guess doctor protected the right guy. Any investigations turn up information?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 6:33:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So, is our next step to random pressure again? Is it safe to assume no vig, unless of course they targeted the same person as the mafia.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 6:37:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/14/2011 6:33:14 PM, Mestari wrote:
So, is our next step to random pressure again? Is it safe to assume no vig, unless of course they targeted the same person as the mafia.

Kind of weird to imagine a vig in a Peter Rabbit game anyways. Or perhaps their power is not activated until later or under certain conditions. In any case, I say we wait just a little while to see if any investigations turned up and if not we can random pressure whoever seemed suspicious last Dp.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 6:41:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/14/2011 6:37:02 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/14/2011 6:33:14 PM, Mestari wrote:
So, is our next step to random pressure again? Is it safe to assume no vig, unless of course they targeted the same person as the mafia.

Kind of weird to imagine a vig in a Peter Rabbit game anyways. Or perhaps their power is not activated until later or under certain conditions. In any case, I say we wait just a little while to see if any investigations turned up and if not we can random pressure whoever seemed suspicious last Dp.

Waiting's good, we can let everyone (or almost everyone, depending on how long it takes) make a post. If anyone found someone guilty, they can say so if they want to. If not, we can pressure someone again. I win with the town. I never know if the lie detector needs those posts to be made in the specific DP or if any DP works.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 6:43:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I win with the town and when all mafia are dead.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 6:54:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Mestari's got the right idea it seems. While we wait...

I win with the town.
I win when all the mafia are dead.
I win with the town and when all the mafia are dead.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 10:10:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, trying to interpret the clue almost got me killed last time, so I'm not even going to try this time. I don't know what we should do with the published piece. Published to let you guys decide. You have my word that there are absolutely no changes to it.

I win with the town.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 10:12:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I win with the town.
I win when all the mafia are dead.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
randolph7
Posts: 307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 10:15:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I win with the town.
I win when all the mafia are dead.
"ahh but i have indeed found the burdon of truth the, muffs have found it. oh mothy dear dear mothy"
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 10:27:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am a townie.

VTL Dninja for same reasons I did yesterday 2nd to last page

http://www.debate.org...
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 11:27:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VOTE COUNT

Detectable – 1/8 - mattrodstrom
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 1:19:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/14/2011 11:27:25 PM, bluesteel wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Detectable – 1/8 - mattrodstrom

I win with the town.
I win when all the mafia are dead.

I agree with Matt's analysis, Detectable's 'following the crowd' approach is a typical Mafia tactic, especially when the town is misdirected. I'd like to see him claim.

Also, let's get a list going of who's a person and who's an animal to limit the Mafia fake claims. It will also help us have another investigator if a certain suspicion of mine is correct, but best not to talk about that yet (those who do want to know are likely Mafia FYI) .

VTL Detectable Ninja
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 2:57:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/15/2011 1:19:42 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 9/14/2011 11:27:25 PM, bluesteel wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Detectable – 1/8 - mattrodstrom

I win with the town.
I win when all the mafia are dead.

I agree with Matt's analysis, Detectable's 'following the crowd' approach is a typical Mafia tactic, especially when the town is misdirected. I'd like to see him claim.

Also, let's get a list going of who's a person and who's an animal to limit the Mafia fake claims. It will also help us have another investigator if a certain suspicion of mine is correct, but best not to talk about that yet (those who do want to know are likely Mafia FYI) .

VTL Detectable Ninja

VTL Dninja

I win with the town
I win when all mafia are dead

1. Medic- animal
2.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 3:14:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/15/2011 2:57:32 AM, medic0506 wrote:

1. Medic- animal
2. Logic - person

Forgot my own name earlier, As I said, add to this list and if my suspicion is right we'll get a new sort of investigator active.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 5:06:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL Detectableninja
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 6:39:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL DNinja. 5/8 should be enough for pressure. Once I leave for school at about 8:30-8:45am EST I will not be home until anywhere from 4:30-5:30pm. Just a heads up.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 8:10:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'll just cast the last VTL DetectableNinja for pressure

Nobody else vote or else someone might hammer.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 8:44:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think all but about three players have checked in. At 1:00 if no investigators have reported anything, I'm going to just random pressure someone.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 11:24:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I win with the Town.
I win when all the mafia are dead.
I win with the town and when all the mafia are dead.

1. Medic- animal
2. Logic - person
3. Lickdafoot- person
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 12:03:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VOTE COUNT

Detectable – 6/8 – mattrodstrom, logic, medic, social, mestari, quarter
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
marcuscato
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 12:38:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If a lie detector came right out with his results, he would totally give himself away.
I win with the town. Im a person.
I will reveal my suspicions once the chit chat increases.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 12:54:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/15/2011 12:38:17 PM, marcuscato wrote:
If a lie detector came right out with his results, he would totally give himself away.
I win with the town. Im a person.
I will reveal my suspicions once the chit chat increases.

it wouldn't be so bad if the lie detector found out something important. revealing would allow him to be known by the doctor. unless he gets some incriminating results, he shouldn't say anything.

1. medic- animal
2. logic- person
3. Lickdafoot- person
4. Marcuscato- person
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 2:07:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
vtl quarter for random pressure. it doesnt look like we have anyone who found anything. cant bold, im on my phone.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 3:02:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. medic- animal
2. logic- person
3. Lickdafoot- person
4. Marcuscato- person
5. Randolph7- person
6. Blackhawk1331- person
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 3:57:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. medic- animal
2. logic- person
3. Lickdafoot- person
4. Marcuscato- person
5. Randolph7- person
6. Blackhawk1331- person
7. Mestari - animal
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 4:00:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Animal
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 4:05:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Unvote
Forgot we werestill waiting for ninja
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.