Total Posts:71|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Ancap Mafia Dp3

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 11:46:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Living players list

-Andromeda_Z
-Lickdafoot
-Ore_Ele
-Grape
-Mestari
-Quarterexchange
-Logic_On_Rails
-Blackhawk1331
-Darkkermit
-DetectableNinja

Mongeese- You are Noam Chomsky, the mafia goon. As an ardent anarchist, you are sympathetic to the anti-government ideals of the Ancaps. However, you are just as much an anti-capitalist. In this sense, you are not a true defender of liberty. As currently the most popular anti-capitalist intellectual, socialists(state and libertarian) look up to you. You have the final say on who gets killed by the mafia every Np. You win with the mafia.

You are the Objectivist, the Survivor. As an objectivist, you could go either way as far as anarcho-capitalism, being for(Linda and Morris Tannenhill) or ardently against(Ayn Rand). But that is not your main concern. Your highest ethical principle is to defend your own life and to survive. You win if and only if you are able to survive for the entirety of the game. You have no role action.

The Dp ends with a majority lynch(6).
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 11:58:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
My bad.

-Andromeda_Z
-Ore_Ele
-Grape
-Mestari
-Quarterexchange
-Logic_On_Rails
-Blackhawk1331
-Darkkermit
-DetectableNinja

Lickdafoot- You are John Locke, the Mafia Recruiter. While being initially sympathetic to the ideals of anarhism, you were firm in your belief of the "inconveniences" of anarchism. You believed that anarchism, while a nice philosophy, would be riddled with inconsistencies because of it's lack of a central governing system. Every Np you may target a player to convince of these inconsistencies. If you are successful, they are recruited into the mafia as a goon. If you are unsuccessful, they are not notified. Be aware, not everyone can be converted. Only someone with an already "utilitarian" outlook can be persuaded by these inconsistencies. You win with the mafia.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 11:59:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
It takes 5 votes to lynch.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 4:12:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/22/2011 11:46:01 AM, socialpinko wrote:
Living players list

-Andromeda_Z
-Lickdafoot
-Ore_Ele
-Grape
-Mestari
-Quarterexchange
-Logic_On_Rails
-Blackhawk1331
-Darkkermit
-DetectableNinja

Mongeese- You are Noam Chomsky, the mafia goon. As an ardent anarchist, you are sympathetic to the anti-government ideals of the Ancaps. However, you are just as much an anti-capitalist. In this sense, you are not a true defender of liberty. As currently the most popular anti-capitalist intellectual, socialists(state and libertarian) look up to you. You have the final say on who gets killed by the mafia every Np. You win with the mafia.

You are the Objectivist, the Survivor. As an objectivist, you could go either way as far as anarcho-capitalism, being for(Linda and Morris Tannenhill) or ardently against(Ayn Rand). But that is not your main concern. Your highest ethical principle is to defend your own life and to survive. You win if and only if you are able to survive for the entirety of the game. You have no role action.

The Dp ends with a majority lynch(6).

I'm going to state that I have no new results as I investigated Mongeese, who is now dead (would have got a guilty if he was alive) . Interestingly, the Mafia were clearly fearing Bluesteel's analysis enough to kill him even though he was 3rd party.

Also, it's a great thing that we killed a recruiter who can recruit every night. Sharp work.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 5:27:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/22/2011 4:12:25 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 9/22/2011 11:46:01 AM, socialpinko wrote:
Living players list

-Andromeda_Z
-Lickdafoot
-Ore_Ele
-Grape
-Mestari
-Quarterexchange
-Logic_On_Rails
-Blackhawk1331
-Darkkermit
-DetectableNinja

Mongeese- You are Noam Chomsky, the mafia goon. As an ardent anarchist, you are sympathetic to the anti-government ideals of the Ancaps. However, you are just as much an anti-capitalist. In this sense, you are not a true defender of liberty. As currently the most popular anti-capitalist intellectual, socialists(state and libertarian) look up to you. You have the final say on who gets killed by the mafia every Np. You win with the mafia.

You are the Objectivist, the Survivor. As an objectivist, you could go either way as far as anarcho-capitalism, being for(Linda and Morris Tannenhill) or ardently against(Ayn Rand). But that is not your main concern. Your highest ethical principle is to defend your own life and to survive. You win if and only if you are able to survive for the entirety of the game. You have no role action.

The Dp ends with a majority lynch(6).

I'm going to state that I have no new results as I investigated Mongeese, who is now dead (would have got a guilty if he was alive) . Interestingly, the Mafia were clearly fearing Bluesteel's analysis enough to kill him even though he was 3rd party.

Also, it's a great thing that we killed a recruiter who can recruit every night. Sharp work.

VTL Mongeese


That was a mess up. Mongeese is not dead, Lick is dead. So let's lynch mongeese.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 5:37:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lickdafoot and mongeese are both dead, I just forgot to include her in my initial post.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 5:37:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/22/2011 5:27:01 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 9/22/2011 4:12:25 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 9/22/2011 11:46:01 AM, socialpinko wrote:
Living players list

-Andromeda_Z
-Lickdafoot
-Ore_Ele
-Grape
-Mestari
-Quarterexchange
-Logic_On_Rails
-Blackhawk1331
-Darkkermit
-DetectableNinja

Mongeese- You are Noam Chomsky, the mafia goon. As an ardent anarchist, you are sympathetic to the anti-government ideals of the Ancaps. However, you are just as much an anti-capitalist. In this sense, you are not a true defender of liberty. As currently the most popular anti-capitalist intellectual, socialists(state and libertarian) look up to you. You have the final say on who gets killed by the mafia every Np. You win with the mafia.

You are the Objectivist, the Survivor. As an objectivist, you could go either way as far as anarcho-capitalism, being for(Linda and Morris Tannenhill) or ardently against(Ayn Rand). But that is not your main concern. Your highest ethical principle is to defend your own life and to survive. You win if and only if you are able to survive for the entirety of the game. You have no role action.

The Dp ends with a majority lynch(6).

I'm going to state that I have no new results as I investigated Mongeese, who is now dead (would have got a guilty if he was alive) . Interestingly, the Mafia were clearly fearing Bluesteel's analysis enough to kill him even though he was 3rd party.

Also, it's a great thing that we killed a recruiter who can recruit every night. Sharp work.

VTL Mongeese


That was a mess up. Mongeese is not dead, Lick is dead. So let's lynch mongeese.

They're both dead. Lick yesterday and mongeese somehow died last night. We got two mafia down.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 7:53:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, anyone got anything? Also, is there anyone we have the doctor (if there is one) protecting at night right now?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 8:08:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/22/2011 7:53:27 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, anyone got anything? Also, is there anyone we have the doctor (if there is one) protecting at night right now?

Unless I'm getting the games confused, Logic is the only investigator that's claimed, and he already said he investigated Mestari. I have no idea what the doc is doing.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 8:27:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/22/2011 8:08:29 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/22/2011 7:53:27 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, anyone got anything? Also, is there anyone we have the doctor (if there is one) protecting at night right now?

Unless I'm getting the games confused, Logic is the only investigator that's claimed, and he already said he investigated Mestari. I have no idea what the doc is doing.

I think that's beginner 1.3. We killed mestari but he was un lynch-able. I don't think that's this game.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 8:34:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/22/2011 8:27:59 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 9/22/2011 8:08:29 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/22/2011 7:53:27 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, anyone got anything? Also, is there anyone we have the doctor (if there is one) protecting at night right now?

Unless I'm getting the games confused, Logic is the only investigator that's claimed, and he already said he investigated Mestari. I have no idea what the doc is doing.

I think that's beginner 1.3. We killed mestari but he was un lynch-able. I don't think that's this game.

So I am confused. Nevermind then, I'll think of something relevant to post.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 8:37:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/22/2011 8:34:03 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/22/2011 8:27:59 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 9/22/2011 8:08:29 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/22/2011 7:53:27 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, anyone got anything? Also, is there anyone we have the doctor (if there is one) protecting at night right now?

Unless I'm getting the games confused, Logic is the only investigator that's claimed, and he already said he investigated Mestari. I have no idea what the doc is doing.

I think that's beginner 1.3. We killed mestari but he was un lynch-able. I don't think that's this game.

So I am confused. Nevermind then, I'll think of something relevant to post.

Logic investigated Mongeese, who is now dead. Unless any other investigators have claimed (I don't think they have), then we should just wait for people to post and see if anyone else found anyone guilty.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 9:24:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/22/2011 8:37:05 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/22/2011 8:34:03 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/22/2011 8:27:59 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 9/22/2011 8:08:29 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/22/2011 7:53:27 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, anyone got anything? Also, is there anyone we have the doctor (if there is one) protecting at night right now?

Unless I'm getting the games confused, Logic is the only investigator that's claimed, and he already said he investigated Mestari. I have no idea what the doc is doing.

I think that's beginner 1.3. We killed mestari but he was un lynch-able. I don't think that's this game.

So I am confused. Nevermind then, I'll think of something relevant to post.

Logic investigated Mongeese, who is now dead. Unless any other investigators have claimed (I don't think they have), then we should just wait for people to post and see if anyone else found anyone guilty.

You're right. Dninja is other game's LD. He had mestari.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 10:57:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So what's the plan of action for this DP?
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2011 5:10:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/22/2011 11:58:20 AM, socialpinko wrote:

-Andromeda_Z
-Ore_Ele
-Grape
-Mestari
-Quarterexchange
-Logic_On_Rails
-Blackhawk1331
-Darkkermit
-DetectableNinja

We need some plan of action before inactivity kicks in. Also, I've said this in other threads but in about 36 hours I'll lose the Internet for about a week, meaning you need to find a replacement. I told this to Social nearly a week ago, so it should be no problem. Don't worry though, I plan to get 3 guilties in a row though regardless.

Okay, back to gameplay. I'm basically confirmed, and there is strong reason to believe Quarter. Furthermore, it's quite likely a vigilante exists, so once that person claims we have 3 very likely town players. Also, I think Dark is town as Friedman is fairly ancap from the little I know of the topic. Grape, do you agree Milton Friedman is a likely town character? If so, 4 townies (assuming Friedman isn't vig) .

Of course, I'm basing Quarter's likelihood on Grape, who is clearly our best player with regards to knowledge of the theme. Henceforth, I'd like Grape to give us an idea of who is utilitarian as those people should be pressured as they could be recruits. Also, although I think it highly likely that Grape is town, since we are basing a lot of our plan on his word it might be nice to have some concrete reason to trust him (claim of some sort at some point) .

Meanwhile, I'll go with my (and Bluesteel's best guess as well) at OreEle being Mafia. He was generally opposed to Bluesteel and has been acting somewhat shady. Also, I'm thinking game balance a little here. Bluesteel was 3rd party but was pro-town. Also, if Grape's town we have the most knowledgeable player on the theme plus yours truly and Dark are 2 of the most experienced players after OreEle. Essentially, OreEle should be Mafia if only for game balance.

Now, I am excluding the fact that Askbob was originally Mafia due to the fact that Social seemed to not realise 'Dogmatic' was Askbob (from memory) . I believe the fact that Askbob was replaced backs this theory up (why decide to let Askbob play knowing his multiple accounts then ban him so fast?) .

Although not conclusive, OreEle is my best guess. Role claim time.

VTL OreEle
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2011 5:28:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/23/2011 5:10:27 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 9/22/2011 11:58:20 AM, socialpinko wrote:

-Andromeda_Z
-Ore_Ele
-Grape
-Mestari
-Quarterexchange
-Logic_On_Rails
-Blackhawk1331
-Darkkermit
-DetectableNinja

We need some plan of action before inactivity kicks in. Also, I've said this in other threads but in about 36 hours I'll lose the Internet for about a week, meaning you need to find a replacement. I told this to Social nearly a week ago, so it should be no problem. Don't worry though, I plan to get 3 guilties in a row though regardless.

Okay, back to gameplay. I'm basically confirmed, and there is strong reason to believe Quarter. Furthermore, it's quite likely a vigilante exists, so once that person claims we have 3 very likely town players. Also, I think Dark is town as Friedman is fairly ancap from the little I know of the topic. Grape, do you agree Milton Friedman is a likely town character? If so, 4 townies (assuming Friedman isn't vig) .

Of course, I'm basing Quarter's likelihood on Grape, who is clearly our best player with regards to knowledge of the theme. Henceforth, I'd like Grape to give us an idea of who is utilitarian as those people should be pressured as they could be recruits. Also, although I think it highly likely that Grape is town, since we are basing a lot of our plan on his word it might be nice to have some concrete reason to trust him (claim of some sort at some point) .

Meanwhile, I'll go with my (and Bluesteel's best guess as well) at OreEle being Mafia. He was generally opposed to Bluesteel and has been acting somewhat shady. Also, I'm thinking game balance a little here. Bluesteel was 3rd party but was pro-town. Also, if Grape's town we have the most knowledgeable player on the theme plus yours truly and Dark are 2 of the most experienced players after OreEle. Essentially, OreEle should be Mafia if only for game balance.

Now, I am excluding the fact that Askbob was originally Mafia due to the fact that Social seemed to not realise 'Dogmatic' was Askbob (from memory) . I believe the fact that Askbob was replaced backs this theory up (why decide to let Askbob play knowing his multiple accounts then ban him so fast?) .

Although not conclusive, OreEle is my best guess. Role claim time.

VTL OreEle


VTL OreEle
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Grape
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2011 5:39:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know about Milton Friedman. He's pro-market but he's no friend of the Austrians.

Do we have any reason to suspect OreEle besides the game balance theory? Social may have assigned roles randomly.

If we have a BP and a doctor, then the town is in a pretty damn good position. I think we can afford to play somewhat conservatively with the lynchings and try to get information, but then play aggressively once we get there.

VTL OreEle for character claim. No one else VTL because this is three and we need five. No need to put him in unnecessary danger.
Grape
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2011 5:46:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/23/2011 5:10:27 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Of course, I'm basing Quarter's likelihood on Grape, who is clearly our best player with regards to knowledge of the theme. Henceforth, I'd like Grape to give us an idea of who is utilitarian as those people should be pressured as they could be recruits. Also, although I think it highly likely that Grape is town, since we are basing a lot of our plan on his word it might be nice to have some concrete reason to trust him (claim of some sort at some point) .


The role that goes with my character is way too obvious, so I'd prefer not to divulge. I am a contemporary Austrian anarcho-capitalist with no suspicious characteristics.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2011 9:50:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/23/2011 5:39:50 PM, Grape wrote:
I don't know about Milton Friedman. He's pro-market but he's no friend of the Austrians.


I'm David Friedman, Milton Friedman's son. Milton Friedman was a libertarian, not an anarchist. David Friedman is an anarcho-capitalists.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Grape
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2011 11:37:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/23/2011 9:50:43 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 9/23/2011 5:39:50 PM, Grape wrote:
I don't know about Milton Friedman. He's pro-market but he's no friend of the Austrians.


I'm David Friedman, Milton Friedman's son. Milton Friedman was a libertarian, not an anarchist. David Friedman is an anarcho-capitalists.

Someone mentioned Milton Friedman. I see no reason to suspect David Friedman, and we already have two dead mafia, so no need to be overzealous. We should keep pressuring OreEle just to see if we learn anything.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:05:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Bump. Post people.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:37:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm so pissed. The only game that had any speed to it, I died in. :(
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:40:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 9:37:48 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
I'm so pissed. The only game that had any speed to it, I died in. :(

When? The dead people are mongeese, bluesteel, and lickdafoot.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:45:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 9:40:25 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:37:48 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
I'm so pissed. The only game that had any speed to it, I died in. :(

When? The dead people are mongeese, bluesteel, and lickdafoot.

This game has no speed. I was talking about beginner mafia 1.3 DP 3.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 10:07:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Re-bump
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 10:09:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't think Ore_Ele can log on over the weekend, so we won't be getting a claim from him until Monday probably.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.