Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Peter Rabbit Mafia - DP4

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 6:49:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
DP4

Active Players
1.Blackhawk1331
2. mattrodstrom
3. F-16_Fighting_Falcon (replaced by marcuscato)
4. socialpinko
5. LeafRod (replaced by mestari)
6. Andromeda_Z
7. randolph7
8. babybaker7
9. DetectableNinja
10. badger
11. Tymon (replaced by quarterexchange)

Medic - You are the Chirping Bird. Every NP, you can chirp all night outside a player's window causing him to get no sleep and pissing him off. They will be so tired the next NP, this causes them to sleep through the next night phase which means they will not be able to use their role. You win with the town. (baked into a pie on NP3)

Logic_on_rails - You are Albert Karl Ludwig Gotthilf Gunther. You have the ability to determine if a player is an animal or not. Investigate one player each NP. You win with the mafia. (poisoned, NP3)

Lickdafoot - You are Mr. McGregger - Gardener - you live off of your garden. If your garden is destroyed 3 times in a row and you (the mafia) have not already killed an animal and baked it into a pie you will die of starvation. You win with the mafia. (starved to death, NP3)

It takes 6 votes to lynch. DP ends on Tuesday @ 10 CST.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 6:52:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well. At least people are starting to die.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 7:12:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
MEDIC HAS REPLACED BADGER

badger requested to be replaced about a week ago. I will replace randolph and babybaker (in that order), as soon as I find replacements.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 8:44:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 6:52:54 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Well. At least people are starting to die.

Funny, same time in both games. ;)
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 8:49:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 8:44:00 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/24/2011 6:52:54 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Well. At least people are starting to die.

Funny, same time in both games. ;)

Ok, before I was so rudely murdered, we were waiting for investigators to report on spinko and mestari, and were in the process of pressuring babybaker. Since he isn't going to respond, might as well either lynch him, or move to someone else. I say lynch him. What do you guys think??
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 8:52:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 8:49:53 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/24/2011 8:44:00 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/24/2011 6:52:54 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Well. At least people are starting to die.

Funny, same time in both games. ;)

Ok, before I was so rudely murdered, we were waiting for investigators to report on spinko and mestari, and were in the process of pressuring babybaker. Since he isn't going to respond, might as well either lynch him, or move to someone else. I say lynch him. What do you guys think??

Sure, sounds good. It saves Blue from having to find him a replacement either way.
babybaker7
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:02:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am not allowed to vote which is why I have not been active. That and the fact that I do have 7 children :) I also figure that as I'm pretty lost right now the best option is to remain silent unless necessary. Go ahead and lie detect me.

I win with the town!
I win with the town and I am Floppy Moppy Cottontale.
I win with the town and I am an animal.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:13:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 9:02:45 PM, babybaker7 wrote:
I am not allowed to vote which is why I have not been active. That and the fact that I do have 7 children :) I also figure that as I'm pretty lost right now the best option is to remain silent unless necessary. Go ahead and lie detect me.

I win with the town!
I win with the town and I am Floppy Moppy Cottontale.
I win with the town and I am an animal.

7 Kids?? On purpose??...lol

Remaining silent is usually seen as suspicous, but since you're willing to be checked and confirmed, I'm fine with letting that happen, rather than an unnecessary lynch of a team mate.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:15:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 9:02:45 PM, babybaker7 wrote:
I am not allowed to vote which is why I have not been active. That and the fact that I do have 7 children :) I also figure that as I'm pretty lost right now the best option is to remain silent unless necessary. Go ahead and lie detect me.

I win with the town!
I win with the town and I am Floppy Moppy Cottontale.
I win with the town and I am an animal.

Not really, it makes you look extremely suspicious and could get you replaced. The fact that you didn't log on when we were pressuring you, but you log on as soon as discussion of proceeding straight to a lynch starts makes you even more suspicious.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:15:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think we should go after another inactive.
Vtl badger for pressure. Show yourself!
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:16:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 9:15:45 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I think we should go after another inactive.
Vtl badger for pressure. Show yourself!

He was just replaced by medic.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:23:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I VTL Babybaker, for the same reasons Medic said.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:59:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
IMPORTANT MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

MONGEESE HAS REPLACED RANDOLPH7

babybaker has remained active and thus will not be replaced
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 10:00:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VOTE COUNT

Medic – 1/6 – spinko
Babybaker – 1/6 - detectable
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
marcuscato
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 10:52:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL badger

Assuming that hes online and able to access this game; im surprised we have not pressured him before. I was under the impression that he is not very active..
(disregard this vote if badger is not active)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 12:32:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
modnote: medic = badger

VOTE COUNT

Medic – 2/6 – spinko, marcus
Babybaker – 1/6 - detectable
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 9:26:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/25/2011 9:12:41 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok, why are people voting for me right off the bat. Was it something I said??

It's not you, it's because of badgers inactivity. Were just pressuring some inactives for now.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 9:38:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/25/2011 9:26:35 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/25/2011 9:12:41 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok, why are people voting for me right off the bat. Was it something I said??

It's not you, it's because of badgers inactivity. Were just pressuring some inactives for now.

But I'm not inactive.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 9:51:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 9:23:24 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
I VTL Babybaker, for the same reasons Medic said.

Dninja, she claimed, and all I was really trying to do was get her to post. That's why I didn't actually vote for her, I just threw a bluff out there that we should lynch her.
She claimed and said she wins with the town. I think she can be confirmed by LD if needed, just like we're waiting to hear about spinko and mestari, so I think we should move on to someone else unless we find out that we have no investigators.
BTW, I win with the town.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 9:57:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/25/2011 9:38:19 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/25/2011 9:26:35 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/25/2011 9:12:41 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok, why are people voting for me right off the bat. Was it something I said??

It's not you, it's because of badgers inactivity. Were just pressuring some inactives for now.

But I'm not inactive.

But badger has been for the last four dp's. We want a character claim or something.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
marcuscato
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 10:21:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 9:16:51 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:15:45 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I think we should go after another inactive.
Vtl badger for pressure. Show yourself!

He was just replaced by medic.

Woops, didnt read this. Unvote.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 10:24:04 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/25/2011 9:57:59 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/25/2011 9:38:19 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/25/2011 9:26:35 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/25/2011 9:12:41 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok, why are people voting for me right off the bat. Was it something I said??

It's not you, it's because of badgers inactivity. Were just pressuring some inactives for now.

But I'm not inactive.

But badger has been for the last four dp's. We want a character claim or something.

Ok fair enough, I'm Carole Scott.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 10:33:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Unvote
Now what?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 11:58:10 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Unvote.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
babybaker7
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 12:15:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
How about we pressure mongeese (randolph7's replacement) since he's also been inactive. I'm guessing it's probably best to have a lynch this DP if someone's suspicious enough.

VTL MONGEESE (for pressure)