Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Ancap Mafia Dp4

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 2:22:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Mongeese- You are Noam Chomsky, the mafia goon. As an ardent anarchist, you are sympathetic to the anti-government ideals of the Ancaps. However, you are just as much an anti-capitalist. In this sense, you are not a true defender of liberty. As currently the most popular anti-capitalist intellectual, socialists(state and libertarian) look up to you. You have the final say on who gets killed by the mafia every Np. You win with the mafia.

You are the Objectivist, the Survivor. As an objectivist, you could go either way as far as anarcho-capitalism, being for(Linda and Morris Tannenhill) or ardently against(Ayn Rand). But that is not your main concern. Your highest ethical principle is to defend your own life and to survive. You win if and only if you are able to survive for the entirety of the game. You have no role action.

Lickdafoot- You are John Locke, the Mafia Recruiter. While being initially sympathetic to the ideals of anarhism, you were firm in your belief of the "inconveniences" of anarchism. You believed that anarchism, while a nice philosophy, would be riddled with inconsistencies because of it's lack of a central governing system. Every Np you may target a player to convince of these inconsistencies. If you are successful, they are recruited into the mafia as a goon. If you are unsuccessful, they are not notified. Be aware, not everyone can be converted. Only someone with an already "utilitarian" outlook can be persuaded by these inconsistencies. You win with the mafia.

Ore_Ele- You are Jopeph Stalin, mafia Godfather. No one in recent times has been more an enemy against the cause of liberty than you are. As a firm communist, you were strictly against the freedom, liberty and prosperity brought about by capitalism, and as a vicious dictator, you expanded State power and reach to the greatest extent in history. Due to your high rank in the Soviet government and the general secretiveness of what goes on behind the scenes, you are immune to night kills or investigations. You win with the mafia.

Living players list

-Andromeda_Z
-Grape
-Mestari
-Quarterexchange
-Danielle
-Blackhawk1331
-Darkkermit
-Tvellalott

Dp ends with a majority lynch(5).
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 2:52:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Stupid mafia. I said it would be a crap shoot in trying to target Grape or myself, and that it would be in their best interest to go for someone else or else or risk a 50/50 chance in forfeiting a kill, which they could not afford to do. Oh well. That's good for us I guess :)

I investigated Andro and she is innocent. The last mafioso is blackhawk or Mestari (unless the mafia recruit was successful). It's odd that Mestari has been completely silent yet not replaced. However, Blackhawk posted to vote for Ore_Ele (despite me suggesting we WAIT to get more information) but did not claim despite my analysis that it would be helpful. Instead, he listened to Ore_Ele who advised not claiming. At that point it was obvious that I was town and OreEle was mafia, so there was no reason for him to listen to Ore_Ele and I suspect blackhawk is the last mafioso because that. Thanks to him and tvellalott ending the DP prematurely, we didn't get any character claims which could have helped narrow down my investigation last night. I was intending on investigating the most suspicious claim. Oh well. Vote blackhawk, though Mestari should claim too.
President of DDO
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 4:03:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey, if needed, I'll be a replacement, lol.

Though really, I'm just bumping this.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 4:16:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 2:52:19 PM, Danielle wrote:
Stupid mafia. I said it would be a crap shoot in trying to target Grape or myself, and that it would be in their best interest to go for someone else or else or risk a 50/50 chance in forfeiting a kill, which they could not afford to do. Oh well. That's good for us I guess :)

I investigated Andro and she is innocent. The last mafioso is blackhawk or Mestari (unless the mafia recruit was successful). It's odd that Mestari has been completely silent yet not replaced. However, Blackhawk posted to vote for Ore_Ele (despite me suggesting we WAIT to get more information) but did not claim despite my analysis that it would be helpful. Instead, he listened to Ore_Ele who advised not claiming. At that point it was obvious that I was town and OreEle was mafia, so there was no reason for him to listen to Ore_Ele and I suspect blackhawk is the last mafioso because that. Thanks to him and tvellalott ending the DP prematurely, we didn't get any character claims which could have helped narrow down my investigation last night. I was intending on investigating the most suspicious claim. Oh well. Vote blackhawk, though Mestari should claim too.

I'd like to hear from him about why he did that. His claim seems believable (no way spinko would have left Hans-Hermann Hoppe out of this, and he hasn't been counterclaimed), but his behavior seems weird. Maybe it's just because he didn't read the DP?

VTL Blackhawk, no sense in splitting pressure, and both him and Mestari should claim.

I know you investigated me, but we were doing a mass claim, so did you still want my character?
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 4:23:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yeah I'm not too worried about tvellalott. Andro, you shouldn't character claim for now in case one of the other 2 tries to fake claim it.
President of DDO
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 4:27:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 4:23:13 PM, Danielle wrote:
Yeah I'm not too worried about tvellalott.

Neither am I, really. He's not one of the main suspects. Just curious.
Andro, you shouldn't character claim for now in case one of the other 2 tries to fake claim it.

Good plan.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 6:17:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I vtl'd OreEle because he admitted to being mafia. I never claimed because OreEle was the only one who said anything. Here's my claim which I was more than willing to give earlier but the only response to my question was to not reveal.

I am Samuel Edward Konkin III. I am the vigilante. As founder of agorism and a supporter of counter economics, I favor a head on approach to dismantling the State, namely operating economically outside of it's gready little hands. Every Np starting on Np2, I may target a player to kill. I win with the town.

I killed mongeese on NP 2. I targeted quarter last night. If he was telling the truth, then he would live. If he had lied, odds were he was mafia. So, unless the doc covered him last night, he is BP.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 7:45:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Bump.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 10:06:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am Julius Faucher. I am a vanilla townie. I haven't been very active due to my lack of knowledge related to common ancap lit.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 10:07:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 10:06:20 PM, Mestari wrote:
I am Julius Faucher. I am a vanilla townie. I haven't been very active due to my lack of knowledge related to common ancap lit.

Oh, and...

Being a defender of liberty was not enought to get you remembered. You are totally forgotten in the mainstream and barely remebered even by fellow anarcho-capitalists. You have no role power.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 12:44:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay, everyone should role claim. It'd be easy to go after the vanilla but we may as well have some fun with it. Plus, I'm just curious. Andro should character claim as well now.

-Andromeda_Z
-Grape - Doctor (likely confirmed)
-Mestari - Vanilla
-Quarterexchange - Bulletproof (likely confirmed)
-Danielle - Cop (likely confirmed)
-Blackhawk1331 - Vigilante (likely confirmed)
-Darkkermit
-Tvellalott
President of DDO
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 12:58:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I ended the Day Phase because it had been going on for too long and we had something to be going on with, with Ore_Ele admitting he was guilty.

Now, I know there is a chance that the mafia hit whoever the Defender was protecting, which is why there was no night kill.

However...
I am The Town-Roleblocker and I decided that darkkermit was the best target, so I blocked him last night. I know Roleblocker is typically a mafia role, but the relationship between the character and the role is that I "argue people out of using their roles".

Detectableninja guy targetted bluesteel NP1 and nobody NP2.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 11:24:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Bump. Everyone needs to post.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 5:22:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
-Andromeda_Z - JOAT
-Grape - Doctor (likely confirmed)
-Mestari - Vanilla
-Quarterexchange - Bulletproof (likely confirmed)
-Danielle - Cop (likely confirmed)
-Blackhawk1331 - Vigilante (likely confirmed)
-Darkkermit - Vanilla
-Tvellalott - Roleblocker

Here's the updated list.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 12:24:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well I'm going to go ahead and get this started;
VOTE darkkermit

Since I role-blocked him last night and nobody died, plus the fact he has claimed Vanilla, he seems the best target.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 10:25:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL Darkkermit
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 10:29:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm assuming Andro hasn't learned anything significant from her night actions? Hmm. Interesting...

Vote kermit I suppose. I dunno if I buy David Friedman as an an-cap social would particularly like and make town. Plus, Mestari's vanilla claim and reasoning made sense, and kermit didn't try to defend his vanilla-ness very much, probably because he realized the game was over. However to tvellalott - I think the mafia just chose to kill the wrong person (who was protected by the doctor). I'm not sure if town RBs can block kills.
President of DDO
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 11:01:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm going to go ahead and hammer this because we have at most 1 mafia left and ever townie. If we are wrong, at least we get some more investigations in. VTL Kermit.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 11:27:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry, town, for not being very active. I'm glad that I got vanilla because I would have been a detriment with any other role. I didn't realize that not knowing about ancap would make me useless in determining the validity of claims. :/
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 11:27:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lynch count- 5/5- Darkkermit has been lynched. He was guilty. The game is over. I will be posting a fame recap shortly.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.