Total Posts:85|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Peter Rabbit Mafia - DP5

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 7:41:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
DP5

Active Players
1. Blackhawk1331
2. mattrodstrom
3. socialpinko
4. LeafRod (replaced by mestari)
5. Andromeda_Z
6. babybaker7
7. DetectableNinja
8. badger (replaced by medic2)
9. Tymon (replaced by quarterexchange)

Medic - You are the Chirping Bird. Every NP, you can chirp all night outside a player's window causing him to get no sleep and pissing him off. They will be so tired the next NP, this causes them to sleep through the next night phase which means they will not be able to use their role. You win with the town. (baked into a pie on NP3)

Logic_on_rails - You are Albert Karl Ludwig Gotthilf Gunther. You have the ability to determine if a player is an animal or not. Investigate one player each NP. You win with the mafia. (poisoned, NP3)

Lickdafoot - You are Mr. McGregger - Gardener - you live off of your garden. If your garden is destroyed 3 times in a row and you (the mafia) have not already killed an animal and baked it into a pie you will die of starvation. You win with the mafia. (starved to death, NP3)

marcuscato - Joseph Lister - Doctor – you cannot protect yourself. You win with the mafia. (lynched DP4)

mongeese - Charles McIntosh - Vanilla. You win with the town. (killed NP4)

It takes 5 votes to lynch.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 7:45:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Any investigation results? I guess it's to ask for that an LD or cop will come out with a innocent verdict on Mestari or I?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 7:57:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 7:45:24 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Any investigation results? I guess it's to ask for that an LD or cop will come out with a innocent verdict on Mestari or I?

why are you guys confirming each other again?
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 8:00:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 7:57:52 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 9/27/2011 7:45:24 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Any investigation results? I guess it's to ask for that an LD or cop will come out with a innocent verdict on Mestari or I?

why are you guys confirming each other again?

People wanted a character claim on Spinko and I confirmed him as innocent so everybody assumed we were mafia.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 8:01:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
also.. I'm the one who killed LORails over that NP earlier (poisoned, as I'm a chemist.. I hadn't noticed that marcus had said that he was a chemist.. My character is)..

saying so just to further confirm myself.. I figure there's prolly only one mafia left and they're prolly not gonna try to claim That so I might as well say it.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 8:02:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 8:00:40 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 9/27/2011 7:57:52 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 9/27/2011 7:45:24 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Any investigation results? I guess it's to ask for that an LD or cop will come out with a innocent verdict on Mestari or I?

why are you guys confirming each other again?

People wanted a character claim on Spinko and I confirmed him as innocent so everybody assumed we were mafia.

yes, my question was Why are you confirming him as innocent?

was it something to do with your roles? or what?
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 8:29:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 8:02:38 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 9/27/2011 8:00:40 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 9/27/2011 7:57:52 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 9/27/2011 7:45:24 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Any investigation results? I guess it's to ask for that an LD or cop will come out with a innocent verdict on Mestari or I?

why are you guys confirming each other again?

People wanted a character claim on Spinko and I confirmed him as innocent so everybody assumed we were mafia.

yes, my question was Why are you confirming him as innocent?

was it something to do with your roles? or what?

Because he is innocent and thus shouldn't reveal and give the mafia more info than they need?
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 8:42:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 8:29:20 PM, Mestari wrote:
Because he is innocent and thus shouldn't reveal and give the mafia more info than they need?

why do you say he's innocent you Nimcompoot!
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 8:45:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 8:42:57 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 9/27/2011 8:29:20 PM, Mestari wrote:
Because he is innocent and thus shouldn't reveal and give the mafia more info than they need?

why do you say he's innocent you Nimcompoot!

I might as well say. I'm the mason. I recruited Mestari and Medic before he died.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 8:46:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 8:45:06 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/27/2011 8:42:57 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 9/27/2011 8:29:20 PM, Mestari wrote:
Because he is innocent and thus shouldn't reveal and give the mafia more info than they need?

why do you say he's innocent you Nimcompoot!

I might as well say. I'm the mason. I recruited Mestari and Medic before he died.

so what makes you say Mestari is not mafia? does it say in your description you can't recruit mafia?

also.. who else did you recruit?
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 8:49:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 8:46:20 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 9/27/2011 8:45:06 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/27/2011 8:42:57 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 9/27/2011 8:29:20 PM, Mestari wrote:
Because he is innocent and thus shouldn't reveal and give the mafia more info than they need?

why do you say he's innocent you Nimcompoot!

I might as well say. I'm the mason. I recruited Mestari and Medic before he died.

so what makes you say Mestari is not mafia? does it say in your description you can't recruit mafia?

also.. who else did you recruit?

I don't choOse who I recruit. Bluesteel puts me in a PM with a random townie and we are both assured the other is town.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 9:14:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know if I'm allowed to say anything about the title of the pm, but it didn't mention mason. Also, I'm pretty sure it was Mestari that told me that I was recruited into the pm. When I asked about mafia being allowed in, the only confirmation I got came from spinko. I think it's safe to confirm one of the two, but the other is still questionable. That's why we're so dependent on an investigator for this situation.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 9:24:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 9:14:52 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I don't know if I'm allowed to say anything about the title of the pm, but it didn't mention mason. Also, I'm pretty sure it was Mestari that told me that I was recruited into the pm. When I asked about mafia being allowed in, the only confirmation I got came from spinko. I think it's safe to confirm one of the two, but the other is still questionable. That's why we're so dependent on an investigator for this situation.

Are you sure you weren't reincarnated as mafia?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
babybaker7
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 9:27:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm suspicious of quarterexchange. He didn't speak until a mafioso was about to be lynched and then only to defend him. The explanation of guilt by association doesn't seem probable for this last minute defense. Then he hammered the mafioso so as not to appear guilty himself.

VTL quarterexchange
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 9:45:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 9:24:43 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/27/2011 9:14:52 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I don't know if I'm allowed to say anything about the title of the pm, but it didn't mention mason. Also, I'm pretty sure it was Mestari that told me that I was recruited into the pm. When I asked about mafia being allowed in, the only confirmation I got came from spinko. I think it's safe to confirm one of the two, but the other is still questionable. That's why we're so dependent on an investigator for this situation.

Are you sure you weren't reincarnated as mafia?

Why do you say that??
babybaker7
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 9:49:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 9:45:07 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/27/2011 9:24:43 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/27/2011 9:14:52 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I don't know if I'm allowed to say anything about the title of the pm, but it didn't mention mason. Also, I'm pretty sure it was Mestari that told me that I was recruited into the pm. When I asked about mafia being allowed in, the only confirmation I got came from spinko. I think it's safe to confirm one of the two, but the other is still questionable. That's why we're so dependent on an investigator for this situation.

Are you sure you weren't reincarnated as mafia?

Why do you say that??

I suppose it's always possible but I would assume a moderator wouldn't do it because it could change the balance of the game. For example a townie now knowing what the mafia knew before they became a townie. I could be wrong?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 9:58:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 9:45:07 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/27/2011 9:24:43 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/27/2011 9:14:52 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I don't know if I'm allowed to say anything about the title of the pm, but it didn't mention mason. Also, I'm pretty sure it was Mestari that told me that I was recruited into the pm. When I asked about mafia being allowed in, the only confirmation I got came from spinko. I think it's safe to confirm one of the two, but the other is still questionable. That's why we're so dependent on an investigator for this situation.

Are you sure you weren't reincarnated as mafia?

Why do you say that??

Just a thought. But I agree with Babybaker, let's get the ball rolling. QE's behavior seemed a little suspicious. I understand he hasn't claimed yet.

Vtl quarterexchange
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 10:04:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'll join the pressure bandwagon as I head to sleep. VTL QE.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 4:47:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote Count

Quarterexchange- 3/5- babybaker7, socialpinko, Mestari
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 6:19:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote Count

Quarterexchange- 2/5- socialpinko, Mestari
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 7:13:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/28/2011 6:19:38 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Vote Count

Quarterexchange- 2/5- socialpinko, Mestari

So I guess Babybaker still doesn't have a vote. I guess it could be because of his role as it seems unlikely that a politician would target him twice.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
babybaker7
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 8:18:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
When I character claimed I stated that I don't get a vote, this should at least partially confirm me. Btw, I am a *she* not *he*.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 11:24:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/28/2011 8:18:03 AM, babybaker7 wrote:
When I character claimed I stated that I don't get a vote, this should at least partially confirm me. Btw, I am a *she* not *he*.

I guess I missed that.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 5:22:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm Joel Chandler Harris, the writer of the Uncle Remus stories such as "Brer Rabbit" and influenced Beatrix Potter's writings of the Peter Rabbit tales, so I'm told.

I win with the town.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 5:43:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/28/2011 5:22:52 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
I'm Joel Chandler Harris, the writer of the Uncle Remus stories such as "Brer Rabbit" and influenced Beatrix Potter's writings of the Peter Rabbit tales, so I'm told.

I win with the town.

Unvote
It sucks not having active investigators, if we have them at all.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 6:02:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
MODNOTE

THE DP ENDS FRIDAY AT NOON


nac
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 10:30:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Claims of players who are still alive.

1.Blackhawk1331- Norman Wayne
2. mattrodstrom- Sir Henry Enfield Roscoe
3. marcuscato- Hardwicke Rawnsley
4. socialpinko
5. mestari
6. Andromeda_Z
7. mongeese- Charles McIntosh
8. babybaker7- Floppy Moppy Cottontale
9. DetectableNinja- Jessy Potter
10. medic0506- Carole Scott
11. quarterexchange- Joel Chandler Harris

Vtl Andro for character claim.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.