Total Posts:131|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Peter Rabbit Mafia - DP6

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 10:28:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
DP6

Active Players
1. Blackhawk1331
2. mattrodstrom
3. socialpinko
4. Andromeda_Z
5. babybaker7
6. DetectableNinja
7. badger (replaced by medic2)
8. Tymon (replaced by quarterexchange)

Medic - You are the Chirping Bird. Every NP, you can chirp all night outside a player's window causing him to get no sleep and pissing him off. They will be so tired the next NP, this causes them to sleep through the next night phase which means they will not be able to use their role. You win with the town. (baked into a pie on NP3)

Logic_on_rails - You are Albert Karl Ludwig Gotthilf Gunther. You have the ability to determine if a player is an animal or not. Investigate one player each NP. You win with the mafia. (poisoned, NP3)

Lickdafoot - You are Mr. McGregger - Gardener - you live off of your garden. If your garden is destroyed 3 times in a row and you (the mafia) have not already killed an animal and baked it into a pie you will die of starvation. You win with the mafia. (starved to death, NP3)

marcuscato - Joseph Lister - Doctor – you cannot protect yourself. You win with the mafia. (lynched DP4)

mongeese - Charles McIntosh - Vanilla. You win with the town. (killed NP4)

mestari - Sparrow - Watcher - can watch one player from the trees and see who visits him at night. You win with the town. (killed NP5)

It takes 5 votes to lynch.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 12:29:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
C'mon. Still no story.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 12:32:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 12:29:41 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
C'mon. Still no story.

Just to let you know, you have the doublevote today.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 12:43:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1.Blackhawk1331- Norman Warne
2. mattrodstrom- Sir Henry Enfield Roscoe
3. marcuscato- Hardwicke Rawnsley
4. socialpinko - Peter Rabbit
5. mestari - Sparrow
6. Andromeda_Z - Beatrix Potter
7. mongeese- Charles McIntosh
8. babybaker7- Floppy Moppy Cottontale
9. DetectableNinja- Jessy Potter
10. medic0506- Carole Scott
11. quarterexchange- Joel Chandler Harris

I am most suspicious of babybaker right now because it seems like peter rabbit could hold a grudge against flopsy, mopsy, and cottontail. Those characters are most likely the origin of her name. Also, she didn't come out with whether or not she was an animal until AFTER bluesteel told us why he wanted to know.

VTL babybaker.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 12:43:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 12:32:15 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 10/1/2011 12:29:41 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
C'mon. Still no story.

Just to let you know, you have the doublevote today.

Wait, what's that mean and how do you know?

Until I find out, UNVOTE
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 12:44:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 12:43:04 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
1.Blackhawk1331- Norman Warne
2. mattrodstrom- Sir Henry Enfield Roscoe
3. marcuscato- Hardwicke Rawnsley
4. socialpinko - Peter Rabbit
6. Andromeda_Z - Beatrix Potter
8. babybaker7- Floppy Moppy Cottontale
9. DetectableNinja- Jessy Potter
10. medic0506- Carole Scott
11. quarterexchange- Joel Chandler Harris
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 12:47:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 12:43:37 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 10/1/2011 12:32:15 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 10/1/2011 12:29:41 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
C'mon. Still no story.

Just to let you know, you have the doublevote today.

Wait, what's that mean and how do you know?

Until I find out, UNVOTE

It means that whenever you vote, you will automatically have two votes. So, when you voted babybaker, you had two votes on her. I know because I can educate someone every night to give them the doublevote the next day--which is how I was confirmed Day 2.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 12:51:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Blackhawk1331 - Norman Warne
2. mattrodstrom - Sir Henry Enfield Roscoe
3. socialpinko - Peter Rabbit
4. Andromeda_Z - Beatrix Potter
5. babybaker7 - Floppy Moppy Cottontale
6. DetectableNinja - Jessy Potter
7. badger (replaced by medic2) - Carole Scott
8. Tymon (replaced by quarterexchange) - Joel Chandler Harris

Finally got the right list.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 12:52:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 12:47:58 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 10/1/2011 12:43:37 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 10/1/2011 12:32:15 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 10/1/2011 12:29:41 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
C'mon. Still no story.

Just to let you know, you have the doublevote today.

Wait, what's that mean and how do you know?

Until I find out, UNVOTE

It means that whenever you vote, you will automatically have two votes. So, when you voted babybaker, you had two votes on her. I know because I can educate someone every night to give them the doublevote the next day--which is how I was confirmed Day 2.

Ahh. So why me?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 1:05:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 12:52:37 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 10/1/2011 12:47:58 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 10/1/2011 12:43:37 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 10/1/2011 12:32:15 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 10/1/2011 12:29:41 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
C'mon. Still no story.

Just to let you know, you have the doublevote today.

Wait, what's that mean and how do you know?

Until I find out, UNVOTE

It means that whenever you vote, you will automatically have two votes. So, when you voted babybaker, you had two votes on her. I know because I can educate someone every night to give them the doublevote the next day--which is how I was confirmed Day 2.

Ahh. So why me?

I trusted you the most out of everyone.

Anyway: VTL Babybaker.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 3:34:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 12:43:04 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
1.Blackhawk1331- Norman Warne
2. mattrodstrom- Sir Henry Enfield Roscoe
3. marcuscato- Hardwicke Rawnsley
4. socialpinko - Peter Rabbit
5. mestari - Sparrow
6. Andromeda_Z - Beatrix Potter
7. mongeese- Charles McIntosh
8. babybaker7- Floppy Moppy Cottontale
9. DetectableNinja- Jessy Potter
10. medic0506- Carole Scott
11. quarterexchange- Joel Chandler Harris

I am most suspicious of babybaker right now because it seems like peter rabbit could hold a grudge against flopsy, mopsy, and cottontail. Those characters are most likely the origin of her name. Also, she didn't come out with whether or not she was an animal until AFTER bluesteel told us why he wanted to know.

VTL babybaker.

Agreed.

VTL Babybaker
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:27:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 8:25:21 PM, babybaker7 wrote:
Have fun with that because we all know from day 1 how votes based on names turn out.

Please elaborate.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:28:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Could one of you two take your vote on babybaker off? Then I can put mine on without opening babybaker up to a vote bombing.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:30:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
To be honest, I'm surprised mongeese was vanilla. I thought that maybe he was mafia at first because his character dealt with fungi and the hints were fungi. Then I was taking him off of my list of suspicious people because I thought maybe he was the doc since one of the clues was penicillin, and penicillin uses fungi. (correct me if I'm wrong.)
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
babybaker7
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:33:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 7:38:30 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 9/10/2011 5:37:06 PM, bluesteel wrote:

7. LeafRod

Clue: http://i51.tinypic.com...

The clue has a branch with mushrooms and/or leaves. The rod is the branch, the leaf is the shroom or whatever it is.

UNVOTE VTL LEAFROD

Obviously this is a vote for pressure not for a lynch.

I know I'm innocent and have been trying to help the town as best I can. I was absent for awhile but like I said I'm new.. look at my profile I just joined. Anyways black was jumped on for this line of reasoning, I see voting for me based on a name as just as spurious. I'm a vanilla so I guess it's not a big loss to the town except for the fact that we're losing town left and right.

Do what you think is right.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:38:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 8:33:27 PM, babybaker7 wrote:
At 9/10/2011 7:38:30 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 9/10/2011 5:37:06 PM, bluesteel wrote:

7. LeafRod

Clue: http://i51.tinypic.com...

The clue has a branch with mushrooms and/or leaves. The rod is the branch, the leaf is the shroom or whatever it is.

UNVOTE VTL LEAFROD

Obviously this is a vote for pressure not for a lynch.

I know I'm innocent and have been trying to help the town as best I can. I was absent for awhile but like I said I'm new.. look at my profile I just joined. Anyways black was jumped on for this line of reasoning, I see voting for me based on a name as just as spurious. I'm a vanilla so I guess it's not a big loss to the town except for the fact that we're losing town left and right.

Do what you think is right.

The difference between then and now is that that vote was based on the user's name. This vote is based on the character name. I don't see why a vanilla would be thrown in here. It's kind of useless in a small game, and a hinderance. I feel like there would be more to your role than just a vanilla. All the other characters in this game have roles. Why just one random vanilla? You said you can't vote. Why not?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
babybaker7
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:58:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 8:38:43 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 10/1/2011 8:33:27 PM, babybaker7 wrote:
At 9/10/2011 7:38:30 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 9/10/2011 5:37:06 PM, bluesteel wrote:

7. LeafRod

Clue: http://i51.tinypic.com...

The clue has a branch with mushrooms and/or leaves. The rod is the branch, the leaf is the shroom or whatever it is.

UNVOTE VTL LEAFROD

Obviously this is a vote for pressure not for a lynch.

I know I'm innocent and have been trying to help the town as best I can. I was absent for awhile but like I said I'm new.. look at my profile I just joined. Anyways black was jumped on for this line of reasoning, I see voting for me based on a name as just as spurious. I'm a vanilla so I guess it's not a big loss to the town except for the fact that we're losing town left and right.

Do what you think is right.

The difference between then and now is that that vote was based on the user's name. This vote is based on the character name. I don't see why a vanilla would be thrown in here. It's kind of useless in a small game, and a hinderance. I feel like there would be more to your role than just a vanilla. All the other characters in this game have roles. Why just one random vanilla? You said you can't vote. Why not?

My point is it was still a name. I'm not that creative to come up with that. Like I said, I kind of suspect the character was designed to look guilty.

1) no power (vanilla) typical mafia claim
2) can't vote (although I have been voting so you can see how I would have if it counted)
3) the name floppy moppy cottontale which is close to peter rabbit. Although I'd say his sisters weren't necessarily his arch rival like the gardener (whose been killed already). Kids fight but they're still family.

That's just my suspicions on the way the role was crafted but I've always been willing to be investigated. I've tried to help figure things out where I could. But I guess if you have to loose a townie, vanilla is the least harm to the town.

I also notice that we've looked to an investigator to tell us something but unless I missed something nobody's said they've found anything. I'm guessing there's no investigative roles at all?
babybaker7
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 9:11:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It is a little suspicious that after everyone started to supect medic that blackhawk decided to turn attention to me. If medic is mafia then blackhawk likely is. I'm not going to vote but would like other's thoughts?
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 9:29:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 9:11:38 PM, babybaker7 wrote:
It is a little suspicious that after everyone started to supect medic that blackhawk decided to turn attention to me. If medic is mafia then blackhawk likely is. I'm not going to vote but would like other's thoughts?

I didn't turn attention to anyone. I posted a list with who I was suspicious of. Also, I don't know that you're guilty. The problem is that we have absolutely nothing to go on. If I wanted you dead, I would have voted for you and kept my vote on you by now.

Did medic ever role claim?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 9:32:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 9:29:51 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 10/1/2011 9:11:38 PM, babybaker7 wrote:
It is a little suspicious that after everyone started to supect medic that blackhawk decided to turn attention to me. If medic is mafia then blackhawk likely is. I'm not going to vote but would like other's thoughts?

I didn't turn attention to anyone. I posted a list with who I was suspicious of. Also, I don't know that you're guilty. The problem is that we have absolutely nothing to go on. If I wanted you dead, I would have voted for you and kept my vote on you by now.


Did medic ever role claim?

He claimed he could stop the effects of a lynch if I recall. Plan! Let's lynch Medic and if he is telling the truth, he'll be able to prove it. If he's not then he's dead. VTL Medic
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 9:33:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Blackhawk1331 - Norman Warne - publishes story books sent in by Beatrix
2. mattrodstrom - Sir Henry Enfield Roscoe
3. socialpinko - Peter Rabbit
4. Andromeda_Z - Beatrix Potter - Writes stories
5. babybaker7 - Floppy Moppy Cottontale - vanilla, can't vote
6. DetectableNinja - Jessy Potter - Can give people a double vote
7. badger (replaced by medic2) - Carole Scott
8. Tymon (replaced by quarterexchange) - Joel Chandler Harris

I suggest a mass role claim at this point in order from most suspicious to least suspicious. We have nothing to go on, and this way we can see if anyone gets cc'd on their role.. If no one does, then we can base our lynches off of the most outlandish votes.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 9:34:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 9:32:48 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/1/2011 9:29:51 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 10/1/2011 9:11:38 PM, babybaker7 wrote:
It is a little suspicious that after everyone started to supect medic that blackhawk decided to turn attention to me. If medic is mafia then blackhawk likely is. I'm not going to vote but would like other's thoughts?

I didn't turn attention to anyone. I posted a list with who I was suspicious of. Also, I don't know that you're guilty. The problem is that we have absolutely nothing to go on. If I wanted you dead, I would have voted for you and kept my vote on you by now.


Did medic ever role claim?

He claimed he could stop the effects of a lynch if I recall. Plan! Let's lynch Medic and if he is telling the truth, he'll be able to prove it. If he's not then he's dead. VTL Medic

Your right, he did claim to be able to stop one lynch for the entire game. He can't stop his own, though.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 9:37:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Blackhawk1331 - Norman Warne - publishes story books sent in by Beatrix
2. mattrodstrom - Sir Henry Enfield Roscoe
3. socialpinko - Peter Rabbit
4. Andromeda_Z - Beatrix Potter - Writes stories
5. babybaker7 - Floppy Moppy Cottontale - vanilla, can't vote
6. DetectableNinja - Jessy Potter - Can give people a double vote
7. badger (replaced by medic2) - Carole Scott - can stop one lynch
8. Tymon (replaced by quarterexchange) - Joel Chandler Harris

Medic's role is a little suspicious because Carole Scott seems to have been a critic of potter's work from what I can tell. (Not a critic as in saying it's bad, she just wrote opinions about it. they seem to be in favor of the work).
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
randolph7
Posts: 307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 10:12:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL medic

Stopping a lynch sounds more like a mafia power.
"ahh but i have indeed found the burdon of truth the, muffs have found it. oh mothy dear dear mothy"
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 10:18:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
DON'T KILL MEDIC YET iT WOULD NOT BE A GOOD IDEA!!! WE CAN GET SO MUCH MORE INFO TODAY. LEAVE SOME TIME FOR INFO GATHERING AND THEN WE CAN KILL MEDIC!!!
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
babybaker7
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 10:22:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok, I want to look at who's been killed for clues. So far, town has been animal or person. However mafia has ALL been a person. I'd suggest we look at who has person claims.

Town:
1) Chirping bird, roleblocker
2) Charles McIntosh, Vanilla
3) sparrow, watcher

Mafia:
1) Albert Karl Ludwig Gotthilf Gunther, animal investigator
2) Mr. McGregger, godfather?
3) Joseph Lister, Doctor
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 10:25:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 10:18:33 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
DON'T KILL MEDIC YET iT WOULD NOT BE A GOOD IDEA!!! WE CAN GET SO MUCH MORE INFO TODAY. LEAVE SOME TIME FOR INFO GATHERING AND THEN WE CAN KILL MEDIC!!!

Mass role claim? Lol I don't think so. I say we go based on who has already claimed what. If we don't lynch a mafioso today then everyone claim next Dp and we proceed. However I think it is very likely Medic is mafia. I don't want everyone claiming just yet if that's okay. We still have more time. Besides if Medic dies what's the worst if he turns out to be town? He can only use his power once and I think the odds are slim that we would be put in a situation when Medic would need to step in and stop a lynch, unless of course he just disagrees with it.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.