Jump to topic:

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 countdown

Crede
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 8:34:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So I am an avid COD player...when I have a spare moment which is almost never but whatev. Anyway, I don't know if there are any other COD players here in the DDO community so I'm inviting you to chat. I'd love to game with some people, especially when the new game comes out next month. Anybody else down?
P.S. my gamer tag is tF Mateus on xbox
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 8:37:49 PM
My ps3 got YOD, so I don't know whether to fix it for MW3 or just wait till the ps4 comes out in 2013. :(
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 8:40:45 PM
Eh. I'm switching over to BF3 for this round of war games.

By the by, am I the only one who would want to play a Batlefield/Call of Duty: 1776/Revolutionary Warfare? I am? Okay then.

XBL: Det3ct4bleNinja
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Crede
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 8:46:13 PM
I was thinking about BF3 as well but I just don't like the beta. I never played the others either. I just don't like the size of the maps, not enough close quarter combat for me, and the maps by being so big don't make for such intimate knowledge of tactics. Maybe I'm wrong, but COD just has got everything I love.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2011 10:16:44 AM
At 10/9/2011 8:40:45 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Eh. I'm switching over to BF3 for this round of war games.

By the by, am I the only one who would want to play a Batlefield/Call of Duty: 1776/Revolutionary Warfare? I am? Okay then.

XBL: Det3ct4bleNinja

No you aren't. I think a revolutionary war game would be great. I've played the civil war games from the history channel and though not spectacular, I liked using the different old timey weapons.