Jump to topic:

Beginner Mafia 1.3- Mob War DP 3

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 11:31:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Though Don Corleone had told his guys not to go out at night without a crew, Vicenzo Mancini thought it would be ok to go for a drive in the country. As he cruised along enjoying the countryside, he noticed lights speeding toward him. He began to speed up but his car was no match for the other one. In a matter of minutes the Vinci vehicle was alongside him, and two guys with tommy guns began firing. He was dead before his car even came to a stop, but the Vincis wanted to make sure. They got out and emptied their guns in him, shredding his body with lead.

On the other side of town, Joe Barbaro made the same mistake, but didn't get as far as Mancini did. As he turned the key to his car, he saw a flash of light, and was thrown violently into the roof. He died instantly, and that's probably for the best. At least it saved him from feeling the pain of burning to death. The explosion marks an escalation in the war, and introduces a new weapon, car bombs.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 11:33:42 AM
Active Players

1. Andromeda_Z
2. F-16 Falcon
3. Lickdafoot
5. Quarterexchange
6. Greyparrot
7. Mestari
8. Man-is-good
9. Marcuscato
10. Detectable Ninja
11. Blackhawk1331
13. Randolph7
14. Innomen

Sleeping With the Fishes:

Nerdykiller- Carlo Gervasi- Vinci family
Curious18- Joe Barbaro- Corleone family
Logic_on_rails- Vicenzo Mancini- Corleone family
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 11:41:16 AM
Curious was on Blackhawk's list and innocent. Thoughts?
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 11:45:23 AM
At 10/11/2011 11:43:27 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, we have two Vinci's and two Corleones dead. At most, two more to go. So we are in a good position.

Wait, Nerdykiller was killed yesterday, so only one is dead. Bad position.
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 11:55:05 AM
Townie deaths were expected(from the list). LOR seemed to trust blackhawks list, LOR was town, i say we roll with the list for now. Hopefully its narrowed down enough to lynch a vinci.
I would like to be one of the last to character claim. If you want i will roleclaim(keep in mind i can only do so about 24 hrs from this post).

has anybody checked mestari?

I win with the town. i win with the corleones.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 11:55:27 AM
At 10/11/2011 11:42:19 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Long Beach Causeway toll plaza while heading towards Connie's apartment.

Ok these are obviously too easy to google. It took you a grand total of 4 minutes and 13 seconds from the time I posted it. I'm going to start making my own questions.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 12:01:15 PM
At 10/11/2011 11:55:05 AM, marcuscato wrote:
Townie deaths were expected(from the list). LOR seemed to trust blackhawks list, LOR was town, i say we roll with the list for now. Hopefully its narrowed down enough to lynch a vinci.
I would like to be one of the last to character claim. If you want i will roleclaim(keep in mind i can only do so about 24 hrs from this post).

I'm curious, why roleclaim but not character claim? Aren't people supposed to character claim before role-claiming?
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 12:08:21 PM
I was kidnapped in the last DP and was directed that i could not talk. Admittedly i lost a little bit of interest because i couldn't participate. Do we have a list of roles yet?
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 12:28:05 PM
At 10/11/2011 12:08:21 PM, innomen wrote:
I was kidnapped in the last DP and was directed that i could not talk. Admittedly i lost a little bit of interest because i couldn't participate. Do we have a list of roles yet?

Ahh that's highly plausible..
I think we have a few roles.(ask the others)
Blackhawk made a list of possible mafioso(which included me) and we are currently focusing on them. LogicOnRails vouched for you and f16.Due to possibility of my death, i partially confirmed LOR.He is now dead.

I promise my character claim will be good. I can confirm myself.
There is something(which may help confirm some townies like innomen) i do not want to reveal(about my character).
Everybody should claim they win with the corleones at the end of their post(to check for defection to vinci).
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 12:52:35 PM
At 10/11/2011 11:41:16 AM, Mestari wrote:
Curious was on Blackhawk's list and innocent. Thoughts?

she was a casualty, the other people on the list will still show up as vincis. She wasn't helping us anyway so good riddance!

I do say that us town members need to be more careful with who we kill, but we should still focus on the list for people to pressure
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 12:58:05 PM
At 10/11/2011 11:55:27 AM, medic0506 wrote:

Ok these are obviously too easy to google. It took you a grand total of 4 minutes and 13 seconds from the time I posted it. I'm going to start making my own questions.

So, no bonus?
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 1:00:29 PM

Why would you want to role claim before character claim?

What lists do we have to work with? Who do we find to be the most suspicious and why?
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 1:02:48 PM
At 10/11/2011 12:58:05 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 10/11/2011 11:55:27 AM, medic0506 wrote:

So, no bonus?

Yeah, you'll get this one, it's only fair...but I'm gonna make you work for the rest.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 1:12:36 PM
At 10/11/2011 1:00:29 PM, innomen wrote:

What lists do we have to work with? Who do we find to be the most suspicious and why?

Andromeda_Z
Curious18
Quarterexchange
Marcuscato
Randolph7

Blackhawk came up with this list yesterday for potential mafia. This is based off of some townies being confirmed, and a few other townies that he was in the process of confirming.

I attempted to confirm greyparrot last np, but it didn't work out how i thought it would, so he might need to be added back to the list. Mestari wasn't confirmed either, sohe should go back on the list.

note that this list isn't formed based off of what they players have been saying, but based off of using powers to confirm roles.

F-16, who did you check last night?
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 1:13:53 PM
At 10/11/2011 12:28:05 PM, marcuscato wrote:
At 10/11/2011 12:08:21 PM, innomen wrote:

Ahh that's highly plausible..
I think we have a few roles.(ask the others)
Blackhawk made a list of possible mafioso(which included me) and we are currently focusing on them. LogicOnRails vouched for you and f16.Due to possibility of my death, i partially confirmed LOR.He is now dead.

I promise my character claim will be good. I can confirm myself.
There is something(which may help confirm some townies like innomen) i do not want to reveal(about my character).
Everybody should claim they win with the corleones at the end of their post(to check for defection to vinci).

if you can confirm yourself based on your character, why go last? your name is on the list, but i believe you are townie, so it would help us out if you were confirmed.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 1:15:41 PM
Most suspicious or unconfirmed
Andromeda_Z
Curious18
Quarterexchange
Marcuscato
Randolph7
Mastari
Grey Parrot

That's a big list, and a lot of potential for screw up.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 1:19:30 PM
Likely town:

F-16 Falcon
Lickdafoot
Quarterexchange
Man-is-good
Detectable Ninja
Blackhawk1331
Innomen

What did we find out from last night?
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 1:34:54 PM
At 10/11/2011 1:15:41 PM, innomen wrote:
: Andromeda_Z
Quarterexchange
Marcuscato
: Randolph7
Mastari
Grey Parrot

fixed to take out curios. i have reason to believe marcuscato should be dropped from the list, although i can't say why. i think he should character claim only to confirm himself further. The three i bolded are most suspicious to me right now.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 1:36:16 PM
At 10/11/2011 1:12:36 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 10/11/2011 1:00:29 PM, innomen wrote:

Andromeda_Z
Curious18
Quarterexchange
Marcuscato
Randolph7

Blackhawk came up with this list yesterday for potential mafia. This is based off of some townies being confirmed, and a few other townies that he was in the process of confirming.

I attempted to confirm greyparrot last np, but it didn't work out how i thought it would, so he might need to be added back to the list. Mestari wasn't confirmed either, sohe should go back on the list.

note that this list isn't formed based off of what they players have been saying, but based off of using powers to confirm roles.

F-16, who did you check last night?

I'd really like to know what happened with Greyparrot. How did it not work out the way you wanted it to?

I coundn't check anyone last night because as LD, I can only check people every alternate night.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 1:56:37 PM
Lickdafoot is being very secretive.

1) She can't say why Marcuscato should be removed from the list.

2) She can't say what hapenned with Greyparrot, yet she wants info from others (which I freely gave out)

3) She didn't character claim

Lickdafoot, I want you to character claim so I can check on you tonight.
randolph7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 2:04:31 PM
OK I know I havent been singled out specifically but I'm Patrizio Blundetto AKA Uncle Pat. I win with the corleones. I win with the town.
"ahh but i have indeed found the burdon of truth the, muffs have found it. oh mothy dear dear mothy"
randolph7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 2:05:31 PM
At 10/11/2011 1:34:54 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 10/11/2011 1:15:41 PM, innomen wrote:
: Andromeda_Z
Quarterexchange
Marcuscato
: Randolph7
Mastari
Grey Parrot

fixed to take out curios. i have reason to believe marcuscato should be dropped from the list, although i can't say why. i think he should character claim only to confirm himself further. The three i bolded are most suspicious to me right now.

Why is it Im suspicious?
"ahh but i have indeed found the burdon of truth the, muffs have found it. oh mothy dear dear mothy"
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 2:09:05 PM
Here's the thing, we need to focus, if we don't work with some sort of a list and focus on those members we have no plan and will flounder.

F-16 of the list that we have who do you think is the most suspicious?

I'm only asking all these questions because i have been delinquent in following and participating. Since you guys are not super experienced, i will tell you that anyone who is asking questions like i am is generally considered a little suspicious.

But i win with the Corleones.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 2:12:19 PM
F-16, i know you've had a lot of questions about my role and whatnot, and I am keeping you in the dark yes, but it's kind of complicated. I think i would be giving away too much about my role and other peoples roles if i shared it all. If you are still suspicious of me, go ahead and check my statement. I win with the Corleones. (it would, however, be a waste of your powers this night. )

okay. I will say i have a mason role and that is why blackhawk logic and i were all backing each other up. you can check that if you wish.

I would be willing to add you to the pm and inform you, but I'm scared of adding too many people because anyone could switch affiliations at any time; and I have this suspicion that you would have the sort of character to switch over if given the chance, for the fun of it (which is just a hunch and i can't blame you for, it takes a daring type of character to do that rather than a safe one.)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 2:13:07 PM
At 10/11/2011 2:09:05 PM, innomen wrote:
Here's the thing, we need to focus, if we don't work with some sort of a list and focus on those members we have no plan and will flounder.

I'm only asking all these questions because i have been delinquent in following and participating. Since you guys are not super experienced, i will tell you that anyone who is asking questions like i am is generally considered a little suspicious.

I am town and I win with the Corleones. What concerns me most is that Lickdafoot asks for answers but never gives any. Why is she eliminated from suspicion?

No one suspects me because I mistakenly role-claimed in the announcements thread.

There are a bunch of people who have character claimed.

Lickdafoot claimed nothing. Why is she eliminated from suspicion?
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 2:21:22 PM
At 10/11/2011 2:12:19 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
F-16, i know you've had a lot of questions about my role and whatnot, and I am keeping you in the dark yes, but it's kind of complicated. I think i would be giving away too much about my role and other peoples roles if i shared it all. If you are still suspicious of me, go ahead and check my statement. I win with the Corleones. (it would, however, be a waste of your powers this night. )

okay. I will say i have a mason role and that is why blackhawk logic and i were all backing each other up. you can check that if you wish.

I would be willing to add you to the pm and inform you, but I'm scared of adding too many people because anyone could switch affiliations at any time; and I have this suspicion that you would have the sort of character to switch over if given the chance, for the fun of it (which is just a hunch and i can't blame you for, it takes a daring type of character to do that rather than a safe one.)

Lickdafoot, if you recruit a member of the Vinci's does anything happen, would you know? Did the mod give you any instructions about that?
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 2:22:06 PM
At 10/11/2011 2:09:05 PM, innomen wrote:

asking who the is the most suspicious when you were gone last dp is suspicious?