Jump to topic:

Drugged out Mafia, Day 4

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 1:44:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The first quiet night since the killings began. No one was killed.

Apart from Suzan, George, and Duke, everyone just hid in their homes last night.

Now pushing up Cannibus leaves.

TV (1) - Traffic cop
Randolph - Detective
Marauder - even night vig
Social Pinko - blogger

Still alive

Andromeda
Feverish
Lickdafoot
Innomen
Medic
Mestari
Headphonegut
Quarterexchange
Logic
Mattrodstrom
Blackhawk
TV [2] (replaced Darkkermit)
Curious
Danielle
LN074246
Greyparrot
Bluesteel

It takes 9 votes to lynch.

Bluesteel - 1/9 [Bluesteel]

This DP will end on Monday at 8 am PST. When it ends, whoever has the most votes will be lynched, even if it is not a majority. The only way for a no lynch is for people to actually vote "no lynch" (VTNL).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 1:51:12 PM
Ok, I get drug powers. That's why my name is in the OP (I may as well say now since someone is going to obsess over that). I lied - someone didn't "send me" the info - I got crack and got investigative powers for two NP's. I'll take more drugs now plz. Someone doctor me.

This NP, I investigated:
andromeda
mattrodstrom
innomen

Result: Suzan, Dealer, Town

So one of them is Suzan, one is a dealer, and one is confirmed town.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 1:51:41 PM
It occurs to me that one of them may have already claimed Susan.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 1:56:31 PM
Andromeda - Suzan
Feverish- Ronald
Lickdafoot - Alan
Innomen – either Randolph or marauder is guilty, can't talk DP3
Medic- Brandy
Marauder - Peirce
Mestari
Headphonegut - George, politician
Quarterexchange
Logic_on_rails - Cindy
Mattrodstrom
Blackhawk - miller with guns
Darkkermit (replaced by tv) - Jose
Curious – confirmed town by info sent to bluesteel
Socialpinko - Enrico
Danielle – Danny, JOAT (one shot track, watch, protect, cop, lie detect), investigated GUILTY by randolph
LN074246 - Stacie, vanilla
Randolph- Fernando
Greyparrot - Sammy Mudd
Bluesteel - Duke, 3rd party
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 1:58:15 PM
At 10/13/2011 1:51:12 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Ok, I get drug powers. That's why my name is in the OP (I may as well say now since someone is going to obsess over that). I lied - someone didn't "send me" the info - I got crack and got investigative powers for two NP's. I'll take more drugs now plz. Someone doctor me.

This NP, I investigated:
andromeda
mattrodstrom
innomen

Whould you like some crack or cocaine? I will notify my resources.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:00:06 PM
Action items:

INNOMEN - explain wtf happened with you not being able to talk. andro = Suzan. If you're not a dealer, you're confirmed town.

fyi, the politician may be mafia. Why target me over inno?

DANIELLE - have you proven your role??? You were investigated guilty NP1.....

I think greyparrot, last DP, soft claimed that he gave me the drugs. I say this only because he is acting so anti-town and asking LoR to try to vig kill him. Not that all dealers are town, but I'm pretty sure he's not jester.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:01:16 PM
I know i got some splainin' to do.

I am Liz the drug dealer. However, i'm a good guy, and give out drugs twice during the day. I am supposed to give them out twice in a DP, and i get to choose between heroin or shrooms. When I supply the town with drugs, it releases their powers. If I accidently give drugs to the mafia, I release their powers. That is not to say that everyone is a vanilla while sober, only that the drugs release their extra powers.

DP 1 i gave spinko shrooms, and lickdafoot heroin
DP 2 I gave Marauder and Randolph heroin

AFter i gave them to marauder and randolph i was promptly arrested and unable to talk for the following DP. IN this i figured that the cops are the mafia, in fact the mod told me that the officers have learned that Liz is the dealer, but don't know that I am liz, which made me think more that the officers are the mafia. The mod said that i couldn't say that i was arrested, so couldn't give out clues until now.

K?
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:02:05 PM
At 10/13/2011 1:59:12 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Alternatively I have heroin available.

lol, ok... hard claim.

I'll take more crack, since it lets me investigate 3 people. One result is useless (character), but two are helpful (role and alignment). I could potentially catch two mafiosos in one NP ("mafia" and "godfather") for example.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:03:04 PM
Unless matt is also a dealer, he is confirmed town.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:04:01 PM
i think danielle is lying. there's no joat in this game. she also keeps telling people to use their powers on her each dp, and then offers up no information about who she thinks is suspicious. (which she seems to do pretty readily most games)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:04:59 PM
At 10/13/2011 1:58:15 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 10/13/2011 1:51:12 PM, bluesteel wrote:

This NP, I investigated:
andromeda
mattrodstrom
innomen

Whould you like some crack or cocaine? I will notify my resources.

i would. it helps me get more detailed investigations :P
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:07:25 PM
At 10/13/2011 2:04:01 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
i think danielle is lying. there's no joat in this game. she also keeps telling people to use their powers on her each dp, and then offers up no information about who she thinks is suspicious. (which she seems to do pretty readily most games)

In this speculation or can you somehow prove this?
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:08:43 PM
At 10/13/2011 2:07:25 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 10/13/2011 2:04:01 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

In this speculation or can you somehow prove this?

I'm not sure i can proove it. i'm the psychic and i investigated it.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:09:04 PM
At 10/13/2011 2:01:16 PM, innomen wrote:

AFter i gave them to marauder and randolph i was promptly arrested and unable to talk for the following DP. IN this i figured that the cops are the mafia, in fact the mod told me that the officers have learned that Liz is the dealer, but don't know that I am liz, which made me think more that the officers are the mafia.

How shortly, in time, after you submitted drugs to marauder and randolph were you arrested? Does the time span or anything else make you think that one of them is a cop (mafia) or do you think someone used their role on you somehow?
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:10:15 PM
also, if you think about it, there would be no "joat" role. we all have multiple roles dependent upon the drugs we are given, which would make a joat useless.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:11:45 PM
and since danielle is suspicious, i'm now finding innomen suspicious. i remember danielle saying that inno was the only one who could confirm her. why exactly is that? they are mafia together. maybe cult together.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:14:22 PM
At 10/13/2011 2:11:45 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
and since danielle is suspicious, i'm now finding innomen suspicious. i remember danielle saying that inno was the only one who could confirm her. why exactly is that? they are mafia together. maybe cult together.

She investigated him innocent. However, that means nothing. Mafia knows who is innocent.

My role confirms inno is a dealer (unless matt is a dealer, in which case my drug-related powers don't confirm anything for sure, except that one of the two dealers is town).

VTL danielle - we've wasted two investigations on her now. She came up guilty DP1, and her role came up as not in the game, according to Lickdafoot.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:16:16 PM
At 10/13/2011 2:09:04 PM, bluesteel wrote:

AFter i gave them to marauder and randolph i was promptly arrested and unable to talk for the following DP. IN this i figured that the cops are the mafia, in fact the mod told me that the officers have learned that Liz is the dealer, but don't know that I am liz, which made me think more that the officers are the mafia.

How shortly, in time, after you submitted drugs to marauder and randolph were you arrested? Does the time span or anything else make you think that one of them is a cop (mafia) or do you think someone used their role on you somehow?

No, it was clear, the mod said i delt with a cop and was put in jail as a result. I gave both of their drugs in pretty close intervals, but marauder was first and randolph second.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:16:31 PM

AFter i gave them to marauder and randolph i was promptly arrested and unable to talk for the following DP. IN this i figured that the cops are the mafia, in fact the mod told me that the officers have learned that Liz is the dealer, but don't know that I am liz, which made me think more that the officers are the mafia. The mod said that i couldn't say that i was arrested, so couldn't give out clues until now.

K?

so you getting arrested was enough to believe that they were mafia 100%??? you were pretty confident about how you KNEW one of them was mafia. cops are usually town; even though it was possible to be backwards in a drug game, thats not enough to know one of them is guilty 100%.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:16:48 PM
Anyways, MATT WHEN YOU LOG ON, please say whether or not you are a dealer. That's all we need to know.

We should lynch danielle. And someone give me more crack!!!!!

And doctor on me. I'm a likely mafia target now, given they know I have a good drug role, and I'm me....
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:18:42 PM
OHHH, wtf. I get what happened. One of them was an actual cop (ROLE not CHARACTER). And as a result, you got the town's cop killed...

Um, that sucks. Maybe we'll glean some info later from who voted against innomen?
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:22:26 PM
At 10/13/2011 2:16:31 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

K?

so you getting arrested was enough to believe that they were mafia 100%??? you were pretty confident about how you KNEW one of them was mafia. cops are usually town; even though it was possible to be backwards in a drug game, thats not enough to know one of them is guilty 100%.

I knew i was town, and it didn't make sense to me that the town (whom i am supposed to deal to) would put me in jail, so i figured who ever did that was mafia. I figured that it was cops against users and dealers.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:24:21 PM
Innomen - 6/9 [Logic, TV, Greyparrot, Medic, Mestari, Curious]

FOS logic, tv, and mestari

If logic got drugs, he could be mafia and given a second kill. It would be a great mafia plan to kill both the people innomen named, so innomen would then by lynched. tv and mestari for bandwagoning, without really saying much (in mestari's case, literally nothing).
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:25:30 PM
@innomen

Your deduction was logical, although my role seemed to imply cops were town. It says I appear guilty to them, which wouldn't be worth mentioning if they were mafia, but what's done is done. It wasn't a bad guess.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:25:30 PM
At 10/13/2011 2:22:26 PM, innomen wrote:

I knew i was town, and it didn't make sense to me that the town (whom i am supposed to deal to) would put me in jail, so i figured who ever did that was mafia. I figured that it was cops against users and dealers.

That does make sense. Maybe i am carrying over some of my suspicion from the other game :P We shall see...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:26:18 PM
At 10/13/2011 2:02:05 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 10/13/2011 1:59:12 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Alternatively I have heroin available.

lol, ok... hard claim.

I'll take more crack, since it lets me investigate 3 people. One result is useless (character), but two are helpful (role and alignment). I could potentially catch two mafiosos in one NP ("mafia" and "godfather") for example.

The crack is in the mail.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 2:26:23 PM
At 10/13/2011 2:25:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 10/13/2011 2:22:26 PM, innomen wrote:

That does make sense. Maybe i am carrying over some of my suspicion from the other game :P We shall see...

Well, two things seem to confirm him: my investigation and danielle's. Even if she was mafia, she would have still chosen a townie to falsely confirm her role.